SasuSaku: You Saved Me

By breshea_carter

Modern/Highschool Au Sasuke and Sakura two individuals who once lived in the same neighborhood during Junior... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 12

379 21 111
By breshea_carter

⚠️TW// SA/ Rape mentioned ⚠️

"Well you came over pretty fast, are you sure it isn't you who missed me?" Sakura teased as she opened her front door for Sasuke who held a duffel bag over his shoulder.

"You wish." He said as she giggled and allowed him into the house. She checked her surroundings before closing and locking the door.

Sasuke began walking up the stairs of the house as Sakura gladly followed. He made it to her room setting his bag down on the floor by her bed before plopping down.

"So, what made you decide that you wanted me to spend the night?" He asked as Sakura walked over sitting on his lap. She threw her legs over and placed her arms around his neck.

"Well you know.. My Auntie and Shizune are both away so I thought why wait until tomorrow to see you when you can stay over and keep me company? This house is big and way too lonely to be in by myself you know."

"Is that right?" Sasuke said turning Sakura to straddle him. "Because I was assuming you had something else in mind." He said as she chuckled.

"If you're thinking about that you're wrong. I simply just wanted some company, I figured my boyfriend would suit that best." She said inching closer to him.

"Hn, I see." He said moving her hair from her neck as he inched closer to her as well. His lips had gently touched her neck. Sakura sucked in a breath feeling his breath fan her neck. "Sasuke?"

"We don't have to do that but we can do other things right?" He asked.

Sakura nodded her head and Sasuke began to gently kiss her neck. His lips continued to trail her as her hands gripped his shoulders. His hands were firmly on her waist as he continued to do what he did. When Sakura mustered enough strength to pulled away facing Sasuke with very red cheeks. She ended up smashing her lips to his igniting a steamy make out session between the both of them. Of course Sasuke's hands wandered as they did so.

But of course something tore them away from one another.

The sound of the front door being open is what made them stop.

"I thought you locked the door?" Sasuke said.

"I did!" Sakura said as Sasuke gently moved her off of him. It didn't sound like her Aunt or Shizune were the ones to come inside, they would have announced it. So who the hell could be in the house?

"Stay up here." Sasuke said.

"What? No! Don't go by yourself." Sakura said grabbing Sasuke's arm.

"I'm just going to peak halfway down the stairs if someone broke in we need to have enough time to run or hide, trust me Sakura." He said as she nodded.

"Come right back.. don't linger okay?" She said as he nodded

When Sasuke left Sakura grew extremely nervous and anxious, she checked her phone to see if her Aunt or Shizune by any chance decided to come home early but there was nothing.

"Sakura.." It was Sasuke coming back in her room.

"What is it? Is someone down there?"

"Yes.. it's your mother's fiance.. I think he's about to come up here."

"What? Why the hell is he here?" Sakura asked as footsteps were heard and knocks were at her door.

"Sakura, open up it's me Shuko." He said as her brows furrowed. "Your Aunt sent me to come and check on you." He said.

"What? Why would Auntie send him of all people-"

"Open the damn door." He said his tone sharper.

"You need to leave, you shouldn't be here." Sakura spoke as her door was kicked open.

Sakura jumped up and stood behind Sasuke as Shuko stood in her doorway.

"Why is he here with you alone."

"It's none of your business." Sakura snapped.

"You should leave, before this becomes a problem." Sasuke said.

"A problem for who exactly?" Shuko asked. "As far as I'm concerned you shouldn't be here, in my stepdaughter's room while her Aunt is away."

"I'm not your fucking stepdaughter." Sakura said. "It's a huge problem for you because I'm about to call the police on you." Sakura said turning around going to grab her phone.

Sasuke kept his gaze on Shuko who shifted uncomfortably watching as Sakura began to dial on her phone.

"Alright, I'll leave, but the next time he better not be here." Shuko said.

"You don't have any control over who she invites asshole." Sasuke said.

"I have enough control and I can force her to do anything I want and please, I have much more authority over her than you ever will." Shuko said.

"Excuse me? I don't know what you and Mebuki take me for, but I'm not either one of your puppets, you don't control shit and you'll never force me to do anything, So I advise you get your ass out of my house or the police will be here to take you away from here." Sakura said as Shuko narrowed his eyes at her.

"In due time sweetheart, in due time." He said as he turned around taking his leave. They could hear his footsteps receding getting further away right up until the front door was heard closing.

Sakura ran to her window peeking out the curtains watching as his car drove away.

"Seriously what the fuck." Sakura said. "Of all people Auntie would never send him or my mother here, she had a better chance of having Mrs Withers next door to stop by..and the fact he came alone.. and said those things about him being forceful.. I can only imagine what his true intentions were." Sakura said as Sasuke walked up and hugged her.

"We'll get to the bottom of it.. it seems this was a setup, maybe your mother made a ruse and lied to your Aunt to get her and Shizune out the house for an emergency then sent him when she knew you were alone or thought you were."

"It seems like something she would do... could I talk to Itachi about him? He gives me such a weird vibe especially knowing he wanted to be forceful with me. He was so shocked yet pissed knowing you were up here with me, as if his plans were foiled right in front of him."

"We should talk to my brother ask him for a background check or something because something isn't right about him." Sasuke said as Sakura sighed.

"We should just go to bed. My entire mood is soiled now." She said grabbing his hand and pulling him to her bed. "I'm going to tell Auntie about this."

"You should. Something could've happened to you." Sasuke said.

"Yeah.. I guess It was a good thing I called you over huh." She gave a dry chuckle.

"It is, because I don't know what I'd do if something bad happened to you" Sasuke said wrapping his arms around Sakura pulling her closer to him. She turned in his arms to face him as she brought her hand up to his face. "I love you." She spoke in a soft whisper.

"I love you too." He said as she gave a gentle peck to his lips.

He chuckled a bit as she did so.

"Whats funny?" She asked.

"I'm just thinking how you'll hide these marks on your neck tomorrow." He said as her eyes widened. "You left marks?!?" She said.

"They fit you, don't worry." Sasuke joked as Sakura sunk beneath her covers.

"I'm so dead, I'll have to use loads of makeup." She said as he continued to laugh. "Go to sleep Haruno."

"Blah blah, whatever Uchiha." She said muffled beneath her blanket.

"That's alot don't you think?" Sasuke asked watching as Sakura sat in front of her vanity viciously patting her neck.

"Sasuke these marks are dark! I forgot I bruise so easily." She said.

"You said it was fine yesterday though." He teased.

"Shut up." Sakura said as she examined her neck closely in the mirror. "I guess this will do.." She said.

"Have you talked with your Aunt?" Sasuke asked.

"I texted her but only Shizune texted me back and said everything is fine and they'll be back soon. I told her I really needed to talk, she said we will first thing." Sakura said. "Have you talked to Itachi?"

"Yeah, he's coming back tonight, he has to leave again in a few weeks for the retrial he said we can discuss things over dinner if you want."

"That's fine." Sakura said. "So have you decided if you're going to join him for the retrial?"

"I'm not going." Sasuke said.

"What made you make up your mind?"

"You." He said. "Considering what happened last night, what if your Aunt and Shizune have to leave so abruptly again, who will be here for you? My Brother can handle the retrial, plus I'm sure he doesn't really want me there to relive everything." Sasuke said.

"Sasuke.." Sakura said as she walked up hugging him. "Thank you."

"No problem." He said as she pulled away reaching up kissing his cheek. "Well atleast they already have my breakfast made, do you want to split it before we leave for the station?" Sakura asked as Sasuke nodded.

She made sure to turn the lights off in her room before leaving. Sasuke held her hand as they walked down the stairs of her house going to the kitchen where Sakura pulled out her food from the fridge, she heated it to a decent temperature, she gave Sasuke his own utensils as they both ate from the plate together.

"This is good." Sasuke said.

"Auntie made this, I can tell." Sakura said.

"She's a good cook."

"It's a hobby for her really considering she's a full time doctor, she watches the cooking channel sometimes and she tries what she see's on there." Sakura said. "Oh we should get going." Sakura said looking at the time on her phone.

When she and Sasuke made it outside she started to lock the door and they both heard a car skirting away. They both turned around catching a sleek black car turning the corner.

"Isn't that-" Sasuke started.

"Shuko's car..why was he here again ?" Sakura asked. "Do you think he was waiting on me?" She asked.

"I think so.. he's trying to do something, he's scoping you out. Probably trying to see what time you leave and if you were going to leave by yourself."

"I feel unsafe and uncomfortable, as if he's watching me for an opportunity to do something.. we really need to talk to Itachi." She said.

"I'll call him later during lunch to see what time he'll be back today. When we get out of school, make a night bag and stay over at my place." Sasuke said. "I wish that bastard will barge into my house." He added.

"Okay.. I hope Itachi can help, I know he has alot on his plate right now." She said.

"He doesn't mind, trust me Sakura, especially since you're feeling the way you feel, he'll prioritize your safety at any cost, so don't worry about it." Sasuke said as Sakura nodded.

Sasuke took a hold of her hand and began their walk to the train station.

The ride was silent, Sasuke understood the silence of course but he never let go of Sakura's hand. Even walking in school he didn't let go.

Sakura was growing anxious, walking in the school she looked over her shoulder at the line of cars student's were  getting out of to make sure Shuko's car wasn't in the mix, once she got into the school her nerves grew as eyes from many girls were stuck on her and Sasuke.

Most were murmuring asking why she was holding his hand, or why she was always with him.

"Don't pay them attention Sakura. Remember we're together, I don't care what any of them think, they're not you." Sasuke said as trying to ease Sakura's nerves. Her hand was trembling a bit and her hold on his hand tightened.

"I know it's just, my nerves are bad right now and all the eyes and whispering isn't helping." She said.

"I know, also know that every girl whispering and murmuring under their breath are individuals who wish they were in your spot, and will always be mad because they will never be in your spot." Sasuke said as Sakura's cheeks warmed.

Walking up the stairs Sasuke came to a stop because someone blocked his way.

"Sage, move." Sasuke said.

"Why? I've been looking for you! I was wondering-"

"No I'll be busy." Sasuke said.

"You didn't even let me finish!"

"It doesn't matter, I'll be busy." Sasuke said.

"With what?"

"With my girlfriend." He said as Sage's eyes widened. "Your what?" She said.

"Come on Sakura." Sasuke said walking past Sage as she stepped out the way watching the two. "No way, so all that, she's just a friend was bullshit." She said.

"Sage, we are friends, and she's also my girlfriend, get over it." Sasuke said.

"You can't possibly expect me to just let it go! I've liked you for far longer than she could have possibly liked you! I was there for you! Where was she while you went through the things you did?"

"Sage just shut the fuck up." Sakura turned around snapping and glaring at Sage. "I'm sorry I wasn't in fucking Osaka when things happened to Sasuke and his family. I didn't even know where he went after he moved. I'm so fucking sorry I was in Tokyo dealing with my own hell that I wasn't able to shoulder that for him. But he's here now and we're together because unlike you, me and Sasuke's feelings have been mutual way before he even met you, have you even considered the reason he never fucking dated you in the first place? Sasuke isn't some fucking prize to be won and he isn't someone you throw things back at just because things aren't going the way you want them too. You were there for him, congratulations you were being fucking friend." Sakura said snapping.

Alot of eyes were on them now, she didn't notice it until after her rant. She was fed up. She didn't have time to deal with the likes of Sage, she had other things to worry about and not petty school drama.

"It's not about being a fucking friend it's about being led on. You don't how our relationship was back in Osaka so who are you talk about how we were or what happened? I love him and to have this thrown in my face is utterly ridiculous."

"I may not know how your relationship may have been, you're exactly right, I wasn't there, but I do know Sasuke isn't a liar, he's very honest, brutally and sincerely. He wouldn't lead anyone on. You're leading yourself on with these delusions. You're tearing yourself down. You want me to be your enemy so bad you're not even looking in the mirror realizing you're the only enemy to yourself. I'm not mentally okay and I don't have time to fight or argue with you over a guy. We're all dealing with bigger shit, so for fuck sakes, just leave us alone." Sakura said as Sage clenched her fist which began shaking.

Sage began to pay attention to the whispers and murmurs and all the looks she was getting after being owned the way she was.

She was beginning to feel embarrassed, anger rose, she knew everything Sakura said was true but she didn't want to hear it, she didn't want to be the focus, she wanted control.

She let her intrusive thoughts win as she reached up and grabbed Sakura's hair pulling her back causing her to fall down the stairs rolling until she hit the ground.

"Holy shit" A student said.

"Dude what the fuck is your problem?" Another said.

"Yo what the fuck?" Another added.

Sasuke didn't say anything for he pushed everyone out the way as he flew down to be by Sakura's side.

A few girls were helping her up as she touched the back of her head, when she brought her hand back she was bleeding.

"Sakura are you okay?" Sasuke asked as she shook her head.

"My head hurts really bad... and I think I'm about to throw up..." she said as he gently helped Sakura up. His glare was pointed at Sage, who looked around quickly and made her way up the stairs getting away from the scene.

"Whats going on here?" It was Mr. Hatake walking up. He was brought up to speed by a few students as he helped Sakura.

"Alright everyone get to class, I'll get her to the nurse." Kakashi said. "Sasuke help me." He said as Sasuke nodded.

"Keep this towel with ice inside on the bump okay?" The nurse said as Sakura nodded. "You have a concussion for sure so try to stay awake for a bit. Here's a small trash can, keep it by the bed incase you have the need to throw up okay? I already gave you some painkillers which should kick in soon alright?" The nurse said as Sakura nodded.

The nurse left the room as Sakura tried choking back tears. She was tired of always being on the end of an attack after telling someone the truth. She of course wasn't crying because she couldn't fight back, had the attack been fair she would have, but she was just really tired.

"I want to go home." Sakura said.

"Itachi is close to home, want me to ask if he can swing by and get us?" Sasuke asked as she nodded.

"I'm so sick of this shit. I'm fucking tired of delusional ass people, thinking I'm some fucking punching bag or rag doll they can toss around as they please. I'm always on the receiving end of a brutal attack. She pulled me down a flight of fucking stairs. A bump on the head is nothing compared to what could have happened." Sakura said. "I'm so fucking pissed off." She said.

"You should be. I didn't expect her to do that. I'm pissed too." Sasuke said.

"I just want to leave." She said.

"You two okay? Didn't school just let in?" Itachi asked.

"A stupid bitch pulled me down a flight of stairs." Sakura said.

"What? Someone assaulted you?"

"Unprovoked." Sasuke said.

"Do you want to press charges Sakura?" Itachi asked his tone very serious.

"I can do that?" She asked.

"Of course, even if it's another student, I'm sure this school has cameras. I can write up a report, request to see the cameras and once I have evidence, charges will be pressed and they'll be processed in our juvenile system unless they're 18, they'll get processed like an adult." He said.

Sakura meant it when she said she was sick of it. "Yes I want to." She said as he nodded.

"Also, Sasuke said there's something else you want to look into."

"Yes, my mother's Fiance, Shuko Omira." She said.

"So he just broke in?" Itachi asked.

"Yes and he was so mad when he saw Sasuke, I think he had a motive."

"As if he was going to assault her." Sasuke said. "He even mentioned he could force her to do anything he wants." He added.

"But how did he even know you would possibly be home alone?" Itachi asked as he pulled out his work laptop.

"We think this sudden emergency was made by my Mom. There's no way he just coincidentally came there the way he did, it's got to be something up." Sakura said.

"I agree. Let me look into our database really quick I'll see if I have something on him." Itachi said as Sakura nodded.

"Don't worry Sakura, he'll get to the bottom of it." Sasuke said hugging Sakura gently as they sat together on the couch in his home. She groaned leaning her head on him. The bleeding had stopped but the pain didn't stop.

"There's not really a record on Shuko Omira except for a few traffic tickets." Itachi said.

"What? I promise he didn't leave until we said we'd call the cops, meaning he was obviously spooked or scared. If he felt he didn't do anything wrong why would he be scared of you guys?" Sakura said.

"I'm not sure, but his picture on file looks oddly familiar somehow. I feel like I've seen it somewhere before." Itachi said.

"Really?" Sasuke asked.

"Yeah, that picture of him is too familiar." Itachi said as he began typing on his laptop. The only reason he had the computer was because he had to use it to travel to keep up with things in his jurisdiction while he was away dealing with his parents case.

Sasuke and Sakura watched Itachi intently as he continued typing, on the computer. When he froze that's when they sat up a little bit.

"What is it?" Sasuke said.

"I figured out where I've seen his picture. Let's start with Shuko Omira being an alias. His real name is Tikishi Tanaka. He's on the official sex offender list and has been arrested on multiple charges, such as sexual harassment, sexual assault, and rape." Itachi said.

"What?" Sakura said.

Itachi turned the laptop around showing the side by side of the photos.

Sakura quickly stood and ran to the kitchen emptying her stomach in the trash can.

"How the fuck was he able to get approved for a name change?" Sasuke asked "And for it to be submitted successfully into the police database?" He added.

"It was most likely done illegally, and whoever gave him his tickets must of just ran the ID with the alias without actually checking, doing their jobs wrongly." Itachi said.

"Isn't there something you can do Itachi?" Sakura said weakly as she walked back over.

"I can't necessarily just arrest him. It's not that I don't want to because I want this bastard under the jail, it's just I need evidence, But If he does something like what happened last night and I'm able to get to the scene quick enough, I can then. Trust me, I will discuss this with your Aunt and I can also put a proximity warning on his vehicle, if he's anywhere near your home I can arrest him no question." Itachi said.

"Can you please do that?"

"Yes, I just need the plate numbers." He said.

"Shit.. I didn't get a good look." Sakura said as Sasuke got up and walked to the window peeking out of it.

"It's fine, you don't need to, because he just pulled back up." Sasuke said as Sakura's eyes widened and she got up and looked with him.

"Oh my God, he's back Itachi. He's sitting infront of the house." Sakura said.

Itachi got up and looked too.

"I see, you two stay here. I'll go." He said.

"It's not safe is it?" Sakura said. "What if he figures out you're a cop?" She said.

"Don't worry, I won't let him figure it out." He gave a soft smile. "You just sit tight and stay out of harms way. I will never let him do anything to you." He said as she nodded. "Sasuke, stay with her." He said.

"Of course, always." He said as Itachi nodded.

They both watched through the window as Itachi walked over to Sakura's house.

Sasuke and Sakura shared a look of anxiousness and worry.

Sakura turned back to the window.

Silently she prayed.

"Please just be careful Itachi."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

513K 14.6K 107
(Complete) Sasuke comes back to Konoha after a journey seeking atonement and redemption. Finally becoming the man his brother wished he will be, he d...
3.9K 72 10
Naruto has been ridiculed and shamed. His heart was torn into shreds as he never felt more useless in his life. Moreover, this caused him to drop th...
1.1K 30 5
Sakura Haruno, a 19-year-old college sophomore, was full of excitement as she embarked on her new journey at a different college. Her aspirations to...
23.3K 767 18
There is no sequel. But I am working on another Madanaru story that should be out by around late winter or early spring possibly earlier or later. Na...