Vixen|| Urban

Від Aim2her

XXX Більше

I
II
III
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐞
𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐲
One
Two
Gather around...
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Quickly

IV

20.7K 761 919
Від Aim2her

VIXEN

𝐘𝐮𝐫𝐢 𝐉𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞

𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧, 𝐓𝐗

════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ════

"I'm tired as fuck.." I mumbled laying my head on the cafeteria table, it was early in the morning school had just opened up but I was damn sure ready to go.

It was Friday which was great, between work & school I was exhausted.

"Damnn Yuri you ain't never seem like a stripper type" I heard a loud voice, my head turned back seeing the unfamiliar face." What the fuck are you talking about?" I questioned

"This you ain't it? Damn You ain't even give another job a chance" He flashed his phone, I stood up grabbing my bag before walking up to him.

"Mind yo' fucking business!" I spoke before sending a hard slap to his face causing the cafeteria to gasp.

I made my way towards the exit heading straight to the parking lot as I dialed Olivia's number .

"Hello" She spoke on the third ring. "Am I able to go into work?" I questioned getting in the benz she lent me.

"Why you ain't at school Yuri?" She questioned, I sighed to myself starting to the car up. "Because people bitching with me and it's too early" I responded

"You can go to work just come get dressed"

We exchanged words before I pulled off heading towards her house, I was loving being with Olivia but I wanted to be by myself so bad.

I felt bad for Olivia it's like she gave a motherly instinct because of the lost of her child & she needed someone to cling on.

Which it wasn't a problem but I just hope she gets the help she needs in the long run.

It didn't take me long to get back to Olivia's house, I pulled into the driveway then made my way inside.

"Hey Olivia.." I spoke seeing her eating fruit on the bar. "Hey, what happened to you at school?" She questioned

"Guess somebody recorded me at work they saw it and some dude started talking shit so I slapped his ass and left" I shrugged

"Girl you gone have to let them people talk, they ain't got shit better to say.. you making money more then they are so let them talk" She responded

"... I just don't like it" I shrugged

"Understandable, you should get ready though morning crowds usually be full of money on Friday's it's normally older guys so they blow a lot of money" She spoke

I nodded, walking inside the guest room I grabbed my bag putting a outfit inside along with my hygiene products.

Once I had everything I left out the room making sure every light was off. "We going to a cookout at deno's house later" Olivia spoke

"Ok" I nodded

I gathered everything I needed then made my way out the door back towards the car, I buckled myself in before connecting to the Bluetooth allowing my Apple Music to play.

I put the car in drive making my way towards the club mentally preparing myself for the old men there.

【┘】

"It's so busy out there oh my fucking gosh" Mia complained walking back in the dressing room. "Dead ass"

I pulled my knees to my chest as I continued to count my money, I had done two sets which made me pretty good money.

Especially since it was only eleven in the morning, I'm definitely planning on staying until around five.

"How much you made so far?" Mia looked over at me spilling her money onto the table. "2 bands" I responded

"That's good, I think I made the same amount of I counted right... you have Instagram or something?" Mia questioned

"Yeah, here" I handed her my phone

I liked all the dancers so far, we didn't really speak much but Mia always made it her job to speak to me she was very joyful and bubbly.

"Okay, I just followed you back hopefully we can hangout outside of this club shit" She spoke placing her money in the counter. "Yeah, we definitely can just let me know"

"How old are you?" I looked up at her. "I'm nineteen, what about you?"

"Eighteen"

I eyed the money counter seeing it was exactly at 2,000 , I smiled putting the money in rubber bands then my dancing bag.

"Yuri, you got another set" A security walked inside the locker room. "When?" I asked

"Now"

I rolled my eyes standing up, I placed my bag in the locker shifting my weight on my right leg waiting to be called out.

"LET'S MAKE SOME NOISE FOR DIAMONDSD!" The dj spoke loudly.

Making my way onto the stage I eyed the crowd that had gotten bigger filled with younger men, older men, and women.

The beat to Say Yes X Lil Corey begun to play as I latched onto the pole, I found it better to dance to slow music just because it attracted a good crowd for me and people actually liked slow music.

Money started to be thrown on the stage as I wrapped around the pole slowly, I got onto the pole allowing myself to swing before I dropped into a split.

"Damnnnn"

A smile immediately flashed on my face seeing how much money was being thrown on the stage.

"Take it off!" Some man yelled making me chuckle, the dancers told me about being topless saying it was a way to get more money.

I glanced at the crowd before untying the back of my top letting it fall, money just started to flow onto the stage as the crowd got louder.

Feeling heavy eyes on me I looked over seeing yasir staring dead at me causing my mouth to drop, I put my arm around myself before rushing back stage.

"What the fuck" I mumbled to myself.

So fucking embarrassing

"Yuri... you okay?" Mia questioned standing infront of me. "Uh-yeah" I nodded

"Here's ya' stage set , also put on a shirt and go out somebody requested to speak with ya" Kam spoke. "Thank you.."

Instead of counting I threw it in my locker, I grabbed a shirt throwing it over my head before following kam .

"Hm" he pointed to a room, I made my way inside sighing loudly when I saw who it was. "What?" I questioned

"Yuri... what the fuck you doing yo?" Yasir scrunched his face looking at me confused. " working obviously"

"Working at a strip club at eleven in the morning while you pose to be at school?" He tilted his head.

" look- mind your business it doesn't concern you why the fuck you even at a strip club this early?" I rolled my eyes.

"My OG run it, why you ain't at school?"

"Ain't no money at school now is it?" I responded folding my arms. "Ain't finna' be no money here either when I tell my pops you still in fucking high school my nigga" He fussed

"Please- please just mind your business yasir"

"Hell Nawl, then you dancing with no fucking clothes on.. Yuri you still in fucking school it's regular jobs roun' here and I know Olivia got you this job why the fuck you take it though? You too young!"

"Yasir... it's quick money and I obviously needed it , you should know you sell drugs for a living" I shrugged, He chuckled nodding his head.

"Yo, you pissing me off go put on some clothes and come back in here with yo' shit before you ain't got a job nomo' kid"

I scuffed turning on my heels making my way towards the locker room, I went straight towards my lock grabbing my sweats slipping them on before grabbing everything I needed going back to the room.

Yasir sent a clear mug snatching the bags out of my hand , I sighed following him out the club.

Don't understand why he so damn mad anyways, need to mind his fucking business.

Yasir pressed the lock on his keys making me look up eyeing the white Tesla, I got in the passenger seat shutting the door making sure to slam it.

"You really needa mind your fucking business" I looked at him. "And you really needa' act ya' fucking age" He shrugged

"I am! Grown as hell fuck you mean?" I titled my head looking at him stupidly. "You ain't grown shit, you ain't even got yo shit together cuz real fucking talk you need some fucking help ya' ass so clueless and lost fucking blow pop head ass li girl!" He responded

I rolled my eyes sitting back in the seat . "You even ate today or anything?" he asked

"Nope"

"Blowing me, ya' ass went straight to the club ain't ate or shit" He shook his head. "You pissing me off" I spoke.

"Ion' give a fuck" He shrugged

"What's the real reason you ain't school?" He glanced over at me. "Some dude saw a video of me stripping and started talking shit so I slapped him and left" I shrugged

"You too young for that shit, kids childish they gone talk shit anytime they see you" He replied

"Whatever, I don't care"

"Ima' take you to get some breakfast then you going back to school ion' really care what you got to say"

Oh my gosh...

"Why the fuck you acting so worried about me" I rolled my eyes. "Somebody needa' worry about yo' ass look how you act Nigga obviously nobody do"

---------ᥫ᭡ᥫ᭡ᥫ᭡

"Baby it's hot as a bitch hot here" I scrunched my face pulling down my ripped shorts as Olivia & I walked into deno's backyard.

"Deadass" She sighed

The smell of barbecue immediately hit my nose as loud music played outside, he had a bounce house in his yard, water balloons, a food & treat table, and other stuff.

"He's so nice" I spoke watching him hand a little kid some candy. "Yeah, when he wants to be" Olivia chuckled

Once we made it over to them Olivia hugged him tightly. "Hey guys" I waved

"Wassup"
"What you been on"
"Heyy li' bit"

I looked over at yasir who simply scrolled on his phone, I looked at his ears realizing he didn't have his hearing aids in.

To be honest, I was completely upset with yasir because I felt like he was completely over stepping when it came to me he really needed to mind his business.

I'm grown..

I was even more mad because he actually drove me back to school, I was beyond tired when I got out of school.

"Y'all hungry?" Deno rubbed his face from the sweat. "Yeah" I nodded

Von looked over at yasir before hitting his chest, yasir looked up blankly before taking a case out of his pocket putting his hearing aids in.

"Yo?" He questioned

"Go help them in the kitchen" Von spoke making him scrunch his face. "Fuck I look like?"

"Come on nigga youn' even wanna be out here" Von laughed. "I really don't" He shook his head.

"Are we forgetting this my man house? Why would I need help in the kitchen honey?" Olivia scrunched her face up. "Real shit"

I rubbed my arm before walking towards the bucket full of water balloons, I took one busting it over myself doing the same with another one.

Way too hot...

"You hungry or what?" Yasir looked over at me holding his same mug. "Yeah" I nodded

He waved me over making me follow him inside the house, I looked around the nicely furnished house.

They had so much money for no reason..

"What you eat?" He questioned. "Anything, why you always look mad?"

"I ain't mad it's just hot as fuck, you need some to drink?"

I nodded.

Yasir handed me the plate , I looked down smiling at the full plate of barbecue it just looked good. "Who cooked?"

"Deno cooked his T-lady did the sides"

"Come on"

I followed him into the living room sitting on the couch comfortably before I started eating my food.

"I ain't tryna' be in your business but why you got kicked out of ya' house?" He tilted his head. "I got caught with somebody in my house" I shrugged

"That's it?"

"Nope, I got caught multiple times and it pissed my dad off because he said he raised me better then that and he was fed up" I explained

"Damn... you a hoe?" He looked at me making me laugh. "No, I am very much not" I responded causing him to laugh in response.

"Awl, my bad"

"You did anything else? I ain't judging you I'm just curious" He shrugged. "Smoking, drinking and other shit"

"Valid... why you ain't get yo' own spot?"

"My dad was going to pay for me to get one when I graduated and I was suppose to start a job at my mom's law firm as an assistant but I fucked it all up" I sighed

Yasir nodded.

"I feel you, I had to get my own shit at seventeen because of the shit was doing so I understand that"

"Why you sell drugs? Didn't you say you had a dad?" I titled my head making him laugh once again. "That ain't my real dad, he like one though I been knowing him since I was eleven I was adopted before I got kicked out" He shrugged

"I'm sorry..."

"Nawl, it's cool I be coming to terms with everything that happen in my life foreal ion' be giving a fuck nomo I'm too grown now"

"You wanna tell me why you always in my business now?" I laughed. "You just too young- ion' like that stripping crazy you don't know I seen that shit first hand how that shit fuck somebody up mentally.. you thinking of it as fast money but they shit gone get deep for you quick" He shook his head

"Get a regular job.. focus on school"

"I can handle myself, I might not know what it's all about but when I figure it out I can handle myself, I'm grown I know what I'm doing" I shrugged

"Alright Yuri" He nodded

I looked down at my plate that was halfway empty, I grabbed a rub biting into it tasting nothing but some good ass sauce.

"How's deno's and Olivia's relationship?" I questioned out of curiosity. "It's straight, they good together if you ask me they just gotta work on communication foreal but other then that they got real love for each other like that love the grandparents be having" He chuckled

"Awww, that's so cute"

"How you become deaf?" I glanced up at him. "Born deaf" He shrugged

Surprised we having a full conversation because this man truly acted as if he couldn't stand anybody he was around, anytime I was around him he literally spoke about five full words.

Even when he took me to get breakfast I sat and ate while sat there on his phone typing away.

"I'm finna go in that bounce house" I stood up stretching. "Too fucking big" He shook his head

I laughed sticking my middle finger up. "On some real shit... think about ya' life and what you doing right now see if it's gone fuck you up in the long room " He looked at me.

_____________

Bye.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

680K 20.2K 78
𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐩 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜...
550K 16.8K 48
𝐆𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚 𝐛𝐚𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐮𝐩 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐏𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐮𝐩 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐡 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐮𝐩, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐞 𝐥�...
In luv wit a trapper Від trvpstarz❤︎

Підліткова література

159K 2.9K 24
Just read
The Things You Do Від ❤️

Сучасна проза

555K 14.8K 50
Est.2020