Miracle/stray kids ff

By btsarmyforeverforlif

"I will bring them back no matter what it's take" "I'm sorry I'm so-rry I don't want to leave you yn" "Don't... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter: 3
Chapter: 4
Chapter: 5
Chapter: 6
Chapter: 7
Chapter: 8
Chapter: 9
Chapter: 10
Chapter: 11
Chapter: 12
Chapter: 13
Chapter: 14
Chapter:15
chapter: 16
chapter: 17
chapter: 18
chapter: 19
chapter: 20
chapter: 21
chapter: 22
chapter: 24
Chapter: 25
Chapter: 26
Chapter: 27
Chapter: 28
Chapter: 29
Chapter: 30
Chapter: 31
Chapter: 32
Chapter: 33 (Final)

chapter: 23

70 4 0
By btsarmyforeverforlif

(please vote if you like it)

~ Yn pov ~

The moment I open my eyes, the feeling of loneliness hug me. I look around, it was a stadium of some kind. There was thousands of seats, but no one in sight.

I took my step forward, still looking around finding nothing but the empty seats and the sky.

Why am I here, when there is no one?

I walk farther and stand on the center of the field. It's like I'm lost. I don't know now what to do.

I look around once again hoping someone will show up but no. No one did. I take my steps back and begin to run to find the exit.

Maybe I will find one of them outside,
but where to find the exit? This field is too big and no door or anything is in sight.

There is also no way to walk towards the seats. the wall are a little too tall and no stairs to climb.

What is this? What should I do now? where is the exit? how to get out of here?

My hand touch my necklace, when a memory similar to this come to my mind.

~ Flashback ~

"Bang Chan? Where are you? Yeh!"
I look around hoping to find him when he don't replied. Where is he?

"Chris! Come out na~" I whine but he still don't show up. I wonder if he is really not here. Did he leave me? Alone? Here? How could he? He do know I will get scared, where is he?

I look around at the tall trees surrounding me and glup at how scary it look at that time. It's soon gonna be night and they will look more scary.

"Chan! Come out please! I'm scared!"
No reply. Only the sound of air brushing the trees can be heard.

"Chan please na! We also have to find the flag! I think the other teams already find their's! I don't wanna lose to Han and Hyunjin!"

Where is he!? I thought he was my partner and will not leave me alone! But he did!

Okey you wait and watch Christopher bang! I will tell teacher you leave me all alone in the forest! And not to mention it's soon gonna be night!

Well, okey it's not all his fault, I admit I got distracted by a dragonfly and got separated from him but still! He should have come and look for me!

*whine* Ahhh~ what I'm gonna do now!? I wanna go back~

I walk towards a tree and sit down when I feel like my legs will not work anymore. I'm really getting old day by day..🧓..

The feeling of  something on me, got me to scream, and jump up and down. I shook my head, while jumping and my hands trying to separate the thing from my body.

I scream for no reason, it was just a useless bug.

"You wanna die bug!?" I was about to step on it due to my anger, but remind myself that we should not kill any insects. It's bad!

"You are lucky I'm kind, you bug. But," I show index finger to the bug on the ground, kind of giving him a warning. "If you do it again, I will not be hesitating in sueing you understand!?"

I walk away with a 'fulff' so I will not change my mind and start to look for the the forest exit myself, because I'll become a skeleton if I wait for the teachers to find me.

I stop when I saw a bee right Infront of my eyes. Ummm, A bee..dangerous...

I quickly put my fist Infront of me like I'm about to punch someone and look at the bee.

"Yeah bee! I'm not scared of you! Go before my punch land on your small body!"

But It don't move making me scoff. "You really want to get my punch right!? so oke-" I shut myself when I saw five more bee appear from behind the first bee, I glup.

That was something I did not expect!

I slowly lower my fist and took a deep breath before looking at the bees again.

"At the time like this, you should..RUN!!"
I

run as fast as I can for the bee to not sting my whole skin like a meal. I look back to see if there are still the bees or not and yes, they are still after me.

"Yeh! I'm sorry! I was just joking bro!" I yell still running to save my skin. If they sting me, I'll become an ugly bubble and Felix will never like a bee sting bubble like me.

After running for what feel like an eternity I look back to see if the bees are still here. And this time they were not.

"Yes! They left-ahhhh!!!"
I shout In pain, when I bump my head with a tree really hard. And that's make me drop on the ground more hard. Now I'm sure my head and my butt has a big bruise.

I stand up and rub my head and butt. My butt was not hurting that much but my head, Ouch!

I'm sure it's all red by now. While rubbing my head my eyes fell on the sky which show darkness of the night.

Oh no, it's already night, what should I do now? I'm scared.

I took my steps, continuing my walk to find the exit while holding my head. But it's like, the forest has no exit, like I'm stuck here which I am..

Just when I give up and call the forest my new home, I hear someone shout.

"Yn! Yn! Where are you!?"

Huh? Yn? That's me? Did someone come for me!? But why this person sounds like...

"Felix!?" I shout back when I realized it's Felix ,who is shouting at the top of his lungs.

"Yn!? Are you here!?"

"Felix! Can you hear my voice!?"
Not long after I say that I saw a figure coming from behind the tree and as he saw me he run toward me only to embrace me in a really tight hug.

"Oh god! You are save! I thought I lost you!" Felix pull from the hug and look at me up and down and from left to right to see if I'm alright or not. He held my face in his hand when he saw the bruise on my head and ask or more like shout.

"How did you get that!?" "Well I just bump my head into a tree."

"Just bump your head!? Just!? Can't you be careful!? And why the fu*k you leave Chan hyung side!? Do you even know how quickly I got a heart attack when he say he lost you!?"

I try to calm him down but he don't and continue to scold me.  "Felix I'm sorr-"

"Shut up! You will not say anything! Not even a word!" I immediately shut my mouth when he yell at me and look down. He grab my hand and walk somewhere in the forest.

"D-do you know the way-" "I told you to shut that pretty mouth of yours! You will not talk to me!"

I again shut my mouth and look down. Why is he scolding me? He know I don't like it..

I was so lost In my world which was filled with sadness because of Felix scolding, that I don't notice we were out of the forest and Infront of our camps.

"Yn! Where were you!?" I look up nervously when I hear my teacher yell at me.

"I-i was..."

"And how did you hurt yourself!?"
I look down when she ask that. She is also scolding me..

"Teacher I think we should let her rest, she is looking scared."

I head Chan voice trying to convince the teacher. I hear the teacher sigh before saying.

"Okey, we will talk later, go and sleep everyone!" When the teacher left i look up at the boys to lower my eyes again because they are looking at me like they are ready to burn me alive.

"I'm," I bow 90° at them. "I'm really sorry, I get lost."

"Do you even have an idea how worried we were?" Changbin glare at me to which I smile awkwardly.

"I'm really sorry, I will not do it again, sorry." I hear them give up a sigh before I feel a hand on my chin pulling my head upward to face them.

"How did you get hurt?" Hyunjin ask as he touch my head which make me hiss in pain. Hyunjin release my chin and pull something out from my hair. Which was a leaf, okey? is it a k-drama or something? Not to mention I'm feeling my cheeks burn.

Is it's because Hyunjin is touching me or because Felix hand is still in mine?

"I-i bump into a tree." "How?"

Seungmin ask.

"Well some bees were after me and while running I got hit by the tree."

"Bee? why was bee after you? Did you hit them or what?" This time jeongin ask.

"Umm, I may or may not have piss a bee off." Soon there was laughing heard from them after a minute of silence.

"How can you piss off a bee! Your hilarious!" Han laughed, and seriously, his laugh can make a person who is about to die, laugh.

I look toward Felix to find him seriously looking at me. I glup a little and look here and there.

"Next time you are forbidden to go inside the forest without me."
I look up at him in confusion and was about to argue back but stop when I saw the seriousness of his.

"A-alright.."

~ End of flashback ~

At that time there was Felix to help me find the exit, but who will help me here?

I again walk further when I do not find anything but stop when a hand grab my wrist. When I look back there stood bang Chan.

"Chan!" I immediately hug him due to happiness of again seeing his beautiful face.

"Oh Chris! I meet you again!"
He let out a low cluck and nood while wapping his hands around me.

"We meet again," I pull from the hug. "We shouldn't be." I look at him when he say that.

"Aren't you happy to see me?"
"

It's not like that, I am happy. Really happy but, this world is not for you Yn."

"Yes, it's not, not for me and not for you." "What, you mean by that?"

I smile and hold both of his hands which was resting on his sides.
"

I am here to bring you back, with me, in our world." He pull his hands from my grab which make me really confused.

"What are you saying yn! It can't be possible!" "It can be! I'm very close in bring you all back!"

Chan look at me with worry in his eyes for some seconds before shooking his head.

"It's dangerous, don't do that."
"

Your right, it's dangerous but also for you!"

There was silence for a moment non of us say anything but just look at the ground.

"I just, just don't want you to get hurt."
Chan say breaking the silence.
"

And I just want you all back, so give me the thing I want."

"What, what you want?" I smile when chan ask that. I'm glad he is not stopping me anymore.

"I want the crystal, your crystal."
Chan look at me for a second before asking. "Why you want that?"

"Because it is needed for bringing you back."

After a second or so Chan held his empty hand forward and in a blink of eyes the same non-geometrical prism crystal appear. The only difference was that the crystal was of pink color with a little mixture of many colors in the lower center.

Before I can touch it Chan added.

"Do you know, it has the power to addict people to it." "What do you mean Chan?"

"Do you meet any of them before me?"
I

nood at his random question and reply. "Jeongin"

"And did you take the crystal from him?" "Yes I did, why?"

"Did he give it to you without any problem?" I shook my head and look at him in confusion at what was he getting at.

"No he, he was not giving me that, at first." "Exactly, he don't give it to you. Means he was addicted to it."

"What are you getting at Chris?"
H

e look at me and hold the crystal in his fist before saying.

"I get the crystal when I become the guardian angel. I really found it pretty. I thought only I had it so I show that to the boys but turn out they also have it. We all really like it. And was pretty cool at the idea of keeping it.

But one day when I was on my mission I accidentally lost it. I look for it but did not find it. I have to meet the boys that day so I thought of finding it later.

When me and the boys were talking and having fun I noticed everyone has their crystal on either in their hands or pocket. I have no problem with it because I would also do it.

But when changbin excuse himself to go somewhere his crystal fell from his pocket. I pick it up and thought of returning it when he come back.

I start to look at it because it was really pretty but suddenly changbin come and took that away from me and even push me.

He shout at me to never touch it again. I don't mind it that much because he even said sorry but when I get my home back I found my crystal back at my house. And it was strange because I lost it in another world and it was now inside my house on my bed.

I decided to research on it but it get more strange when I don't found a word about the crystal, in  any book of the Angels.

Then I decided to ask Minho. He told me that he can't go in detail but warn me to not keep it with my self that much.

It do really confused me and I also try to find about it once again but still don't find anything. But I do believe it's not a good thing. It's addict people and the addiction is not good you also know that."

When he complete his story I look at the crystal in amusement. I never thought a thing like that can also has that much mastery.

Hmmm, So that why jeongin hesitate to give me that at first. "Okey here, I'm still against you getting hurt but I also can't stop you now when you come that far."

He handing me the crystal with his charming smile which I return immediately.

"I will be waiting to be a human again."
I

smile at him and soon find the black cloud surrounding me.

"Your wait won't get waste, I promise."
Before he or I can say anything further the clouds surrounded me completely and my eyes get shut on their own.

Who will be next?

End of chapter
23

(Please vote if you like it)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 7.8K 69
Fuck Guardian angels when you can have a Guardian Devil. Seo Changbin Guardian Angel/Devil Au
Obsession By .-.

Fanfiction

9.2K 445 107
"Why are you being so mean to me..what did i do?". "N-no, forgive me please".
283K 10K 50
cause i'm not sure if i've seen you before you looked familiar when i saw you we go together like the gum on my shoe ⚠️TW⚠️ smut sh suicidal thoug...