๐“๐Ÿ๐Œ๐„, โฟแต’แต—แต—โฑ แต’หขแตƒแตแตƒ

By lovedchloee

๐–จ ๐—๐–บ๐—๐–พ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต, ๐–ป๐—Ž๐— ๐–จ ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—‡'๐— ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—… ๐—‚๐—, ๐—‚๐— ๐–ฝ๐—ˆ๐–พ๐—Œ ๐—๐—๐–บ๐— ๐—‚๐— ๐—๐–บ๐—‡๏ฟฝ... More

'' ๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿข, ๐–ป๐–บ๐–ผ๐—„๐—€๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ โž .
'' ๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿฃ, ๐—ˆ๐—…๐–ฝ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด โž .
'' ๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿค, ๐–พ๐—๐—‚๐—… ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ โž .
'' ๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿฅ, ๐–ฅ ๐–ฑ ๐–จ ๐˜Œ ๐˜• ๐˜‹ ๐˜š โž .
'' ๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿฆ, ๐—๐—‚๐–ฝ๐–พ ๐—‡ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฌ โž .
'' ๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿง, ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐–ฟ๐–ฟ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต โž .
'' ๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿจ, ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐—…๐—…๐–พ๐—‹ ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ โž .
'' ๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿฉ, ๐—†๐—‚๐—‡๐—‚ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ โž .
'' ๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿช, ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐—‚๐–ฟ๐—Ž๐—… โž .
'' ๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿซ, ๐—‰๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—†๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ข โž.
'' ๐Ÿข๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿข, ๐—๐—ˆ๐—€๐–พ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ โž .
'' ๐Ÿข๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฃ, ๐—๐–บ๐—‡๐—€ โž .
'' ๐Ÿข๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿค, ๐–ฝ๐–พ๐–บ๐—…โž .
'' ๐Ÿข๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฅ, ๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—ƒ๐–บ ๐˜ท๐˜ถ โž .
'' ๐Ÿข๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฆ, ๐—๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ โž .
'' ๐Ÿข๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿง, ๐—๐—‹๐—Ž๐˜ต๐˜ฉ โž .
'' ๐Ÿข๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿจ, ๐–ซ๐–จ๐˜ˆ๐˜™๐˜š โž .
'' ๐Ÿข๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฉ, ๐—‹๐–พ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฑ โž .
'' ๐Ÿข๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿช, ๐—๐—Ž๐˜ณ๐˜ต โž .

'' ๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿง, ๐—Š๐—Ž๐—‚๐–พ๐— ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ โž .

3.3K 130 144
By lovedchloee

#✰ 𝐓𝟏𝐌𝐄 .ᐟ ❞
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█

𝐂𝐔𝐋𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘺 𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘦 .ᐟ - 𝟢𝟧.𝟣𝟧.𝟤𝟥 - ✿
                   ✿ 𝗐𝖾𝗌𝗍-𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗅𝖾𝗆, 𝘴𝘶𝘨𝘢𝘳𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘭 @𝐜𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐞 .

  𝐂𝐔𝐋𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐄, turned up the volume on her phone as she put in her airpods, she rested her body against the brick wall, examining her surroundings. "are you sure you don't want to be in the music video?" dotty asked, as he prepared himself for his portion of it.

she nodded her head, culture didn't see the point of her being in it when she didn't support the type of music her twin made. he folded in his bottom lip and shrugged his shoulders.

dotty held onto the brim of his hat tilting it to the side so they could see the amiri tag, "jacob, it looked better turned to the front" she stated softly as she took in his appearance, dotty made a icky face as she criticized his outift & used his government. "your moving heavy chill, my heart" he replied, as she only laughed.

  "boy, everybody knows your name is jacob" culture retorted as she looked around to see most of the people out here was people he's known, "but niggas dont need
to hear it everyday gangsta" he said waving her off. 

  culture shook her head as she planted herself on the steps infront of the building they were filming at, she took out her lifesaver gummies & ate a couple before rolling the bag up.

  "you went to the deli without me?" dotty asked looking down at his sister, she twisted her lip to the side and handed the bag to him — he poured a couple in his hand as he gave it back , "good looks" he thanked her.

  she placed them back into her black marc jacobs snapshot bag, it was ultimately her go to bag wherever she went plus it went with everything, "when is this going to be over?" culture asked curiously.

  dotty looked down at his iced out watch, "in about a hour, you can go chill over there" he suggested pointing towards the group of his friends, she squinted her eyes in attempt to look "i'm good ova here, plus I might go grab some food" she informed him, as he nodded.

  "okay, if you go bring one of the boys" he told her, which she gave him a thumbs up knowing she wouldn't go out her way to ask one of them to accompany her. "gotchu" she said as she watched him walk away.

  she looked over to see a bunch of new members she hadn't seen them before but she could tell it was some of the "oy" people her brother hung with, "who wears a belt just to sag?" she said mostly to herself as she seen dd exit out of an black truck.

music played throughout the street as dotty went over his part a few times, culture folded her hands on her lap as she watched she laughed seeing the way dd came into the camera shaking his head aggressively.

"yoo whats up dotty's twin" a sudden voice echoed she turned her head to be faced with darrian, she scrunched her face up at him calling her out by her brother more then her name, "it's culture, the fuck" she responded.

  he smacked his teeth, "i forgot gangsta" he said holding his hand out for her to meet it, she kept her hands folded in his pocket "ion know where your hands been sir" she laughed seeing her got mad at that. "yo bro, your not funny" he reacted sitting beside her on the steps.

culture took a glance at his attire, seeing he had on star amiri jeans a black tank & panda dunks, "calm fit I mess with it" she said , as a smile grew on his face. "hardest nigga out here you feel me?" he returned boosting his self esteem — she gave him a hard side eye.

"uh I didnt say that, but sure" she smiled refocusing her attention back to her brother. ddot huffed at how blunt the girl was, it irritated him dearly. "you always like this ?" he asked genuinely confused, she perked her eyebrow up in confusion.

"like what?" she asked turning around to be faced with him again, "like stubborn or like you don't want to be bothered" he put forth, she didn't mean to come off in that way but then again she liked being left alone.

"my bad, I just dont know you" she eased, trying to find an excuse for her actions in which she didn't see a problem with — it was just her personality. "you good, but why you so quiet in class?" he asked, she gave him a huh look.

she tried to think on how he would even know if she was quiet in class or not, "we have math together" he stated seeing she was confused, he was hardly in the class but when he was he sat in the back so culture wouldn't know regardless. "oh, I don't know I guess its just not my favorite subject" she justified.

"word, hate that bitch" ddot groaned as a laugh escaped culture's mouth, she could definitely agree their math teacher wasn't the brightest in the books, but she made it work. "shes decent fasho" culture added on.

he gave off a suppressed laugh shaking his head at the comment. ddot & the rest of his crew hated school they'd always find a way to skip, but culture looked at as if you hated it you'd find a way to get out of it quicker — which meant doing your work and excelling in your classes.

"well, I'll catch you later" she said standing up as she grabbed her bagged items from the step, ddot stood up and grabbed his phone, "dotty isn't done til another hour" he informed the girl as she nodded her head.

"i'm aware, ima grab some food" retorted, ddot shook his head instantly "bring notti , dotty said don't leave you out of our sight" he replied, she sighed & rolled her eyes "i'm not a baby, plus where is notti?" she questioned the boy — he shrugged his shoulders.

she hated feeling like a cosset, it drained her to feel like the only reason being associated with her was due to her brother's actions, she'd rather be left alone.

ddot looked between the group of boys, finally spotting the six foot figure. "i'll go grab him, stay right hea" he pleaded knowing she'd wondered off she gave him a thumbs off as he walked off into the distance.

"my bad, you ready ta go?" notti asked walking towards culture. she folded in her bottom lip and nodded her head as she began to walk towards the alley, "you don't have to come" she said looking back to be faced with him.

notti kept walking, catching up to her.

"I know, but I haven't talked to you since last week, so i'll tag along" he said referring to when the whole group had played hide n seek together.

she gave him a tight lipped smiled as they made they way through the alley & onto the sidewalk, she didn't know what type of food she was in the mood for so she'd just stop at the first fast food she seen.

"you walk fast as fuck, you hungry or sum?" he asked speeding up to keep up with her natural pace, she looked up at him playfully rolling her eyes, "I havent ate since this morning so I guess you could say that" she shrugged.

notti nodded his head as he stuffed his hands into his purple jeans, the tag flowing side to side as he walked he kept his eyes ahead as culture looked throughout the stores.

"you want anything?" she asked hoping he did so he could decided on what to get. notti twisted his lip to the side as he debated if he wanted food or not, "tropical smoothie sounds good as fuck, gangsta" he said, she hadn't been there before but it was worth a try.

"tropical smoothie it is" she said as she waited for him to walk ahead, he took the hint leading them towards the place, "you never been?" he asked looking back at her.

she nodded her head in response, "never even heard of it to keep it real" she admitted his mouth dropped it was one of his favorite places to eat at, "say worda your deads" he laughed, she scrunched her face up. "i don't put things on my deads" culture replied.

notti kept quiet, he could tell she was different they way she presented herself & she wasn't like most of the harlem girls they'd usually fake pump, or act gangster but culture actively was herself.

"oh, gotchu" he said, making her laugh at how his tone changed towards her — the rest of the walk was filled with small talk amongst the two, just random questions going back and forth.

they stopped infront of the tropical smoothie restaurant, culture took in her surroundings she loved the color scheme they had it looked like a chill place to eat at.

"this is so cute" she said as he opened the door for the two, she gave him a smile as she walked inside. notti took in the tropical smell, heading towards the line "what do you want? I'll pay" he asked, she shrugged her shoulders "whatever you're getting" she replied as he nodded.

she decided to go and find a table for them to sit at, closer to the window — she loved looking at sceneries so it would be the perfect spot in her opinion.

notti came and sat infront of her, pushing the smoothie bowl towards her as she looked at it the display looked good, she stuck the wooden spoon in the bowl getting a spoonful of it — "how is it?" notti asked watching as she licked over her bottom lip .

"it's decent, I just dont like pomegranates" she said, he didn't think to ask what fruits she did or didn't like since he liked a variety of fruits, "my fault, I shoulda asked"

she started smiling at how taken back he was, "no it's fine they taste pretty good" she babbled taking another bite, "you should come here more" he suggested she definitely thought about it, this was bette then she thought.

"okay, I might"

notti poured in the cruncher up granola in his smoothie bowl, mixing it around so all the toppings merged nicely with each other before taking a bite. they sat quietly as they finished their meals. culture finished her first and waited for him.

she decided to go on her phone to waste time, scrolling through her for you page on tiktok — favoriting some videos she saw with cute hair styles she'd remake.

"igh, i'm done" he said, making her look up from her phone, she nodded her head and moved from her seat notti did the same and headed towards the door holding it open from her again.

"thanks" she said waiting for him to walk out, he nodded his head and walked side by side with her not even knowing where they were heading.

"lets go to the park" notti suggested as she nodded her head, he could tell she didn't speak a-lot he looked at his as a quiet girl. Or, maybe it'd change in the future.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
@𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘥𝘤𝘩𝘭𝘰𝘦𝘦 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇

probably releasing another chapter later tonight.

how's everybody week going, I know a lot of people is testing or just getting out of school.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43K 1.1K 22
๐‹๐š๐ง๐š๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ญ๐›๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ค- ๐›๐š๐ฌ๐ž๐ ๐จ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐˜๐ž๐›๐›๐š๐ฌ ๐‡๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐›๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ค ๐›๐ฒ ๐ƒ๐ซ๐š๐ค๐ž- A Notti Osama Fanfiction
258K 5.7K 32
"ส™แด‡แด€แดœแด›ส แด€ษดแด… แด›สœแด‡ ส™แด‡แด€sแด›, แด˜ส€แด‡แด›แด›ส ษขษชส€สŸ แดกษชแด› แด€ ษขแด€ษดษขsแด›แด€"
76K 1.4K 43
....แด„แดษดแด›ษชษดแดœแด€แด›ษชแดษด ๊œฐส€แดแด ส™แดแดแด‹ แดษดแด‡ แด๊œฐ แด›ษชแดแด‡สŸแด‡ss ๐‘Šโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘๐‘’๐‘›๐‘  ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘‰๐‘–๐‘›๐‘›๐‘–๐‘’ ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ๐‘›๐‘  ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘ ๐‘ข๐‘”๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘ข๐‘กโ„Ž ๐‘–...
272K 4.9K 27
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ ๐–ฝ๐–ฝ๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐–บ๐—†๐–บ ๐—€๐–พ๐—๐—Œ ๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐–พ๐—‘ ๐—€๐—‚๐—‹๐—… ๐–ฟ๐—‹๐—‚๐–พ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—‰regnant ๐—๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐–พ. ๐—๐—๐–บ๐— ๐—๐—‚๐—…๐—… ๐—๐–บ๐—‰๐—‰๐–พ๐—‡ ๐—‡๐–พ๐—‘๐—? ๐ƒ๐ƒ๐Ž๐’๐€๐Œ...