After the forum was exposed...

Από Spinfoxie

Alternative Title: 论坛曝光后,我每天都在社死 Author: Xiaoyeying Summary: I accidentally traveled through the second dimen... Περισσότερα

After the forum was exposed, I died every day
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71: Continuation
72: Talk about the Day After Tomorrow
73: Talk about the Day After Tomorrow
74: Talk about the Day After Tomorrow
75: Continuation
76: Extra
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114: Extra

49

114 5 0
Από Spinfoxie

Chapter 49

    [In order not to let Xia Youjie go to ordinary people, Chun put a tent in the room, he can come and go freely, Xia Youjie can only stay in the room.

    Wutiaochun never brought food for Xia Youjie, and there were ingredients in the refrigerator, so Xia Youjie could handle it all by himself.

    Xia Youjie is too busy at home alone, find something for him to do.

    Xia Youjie didn't know what Chun wanted to do. He knew that Chun was a person who would not let it go, so he decided to stay for a few days and find a chance to leave during the period.

    He has been studying how to leave all day, so naturally he didn't study the recipes, and when he was hungry, he only ate fruit to satisfy his hunger.

    When Chun came back from work, he saw that the dining table at home was empty and there was nothing there.

    Xia Youjie stood aside, ready for Chun to be angry with him, but he didn't want Chun to hold his neck tiredly, "If you don't have it, you don't have it, I'm going to work in the study." Xia Youjie stood in the original place in

    surprise Oh, Chun actually let him go so lightly.

    With Chun like this, he felt a little uncomfortable, so the next day when Chun came out of the room with a pale face, clutching his stomach, he suddenly remembered Wujochun's fragile physical condition.

    Xia Youjie was annoyed for a moment.

    He opened his mouth, trying to say something.

    But Chun didn't care at all, and left in a hurry to go to work.

    Trapped in the room left and right, with nothing to do but watch movies every day, Xia Youjie began to stumble through the cookbook.

    In the evening, when Chun saw Xia Youjie preparing meals, he looked at Xia Youjie in surprise.

    Xia Youjie naturally picked up his rice bowl to eat.

    Chun didn't say anything, but quietly and earnestly finished eating Xia Youjie's meal.

    The bowls and chopsticks collided, and the two of them ate quietly and peacefully.

    "It's delicious."

    Xia Youjie raised his head and saw Chun's eyes lowered, and the corners of his lips curled up secretly.

    He was slightly taken aback for a moment, he didn't feel that he had done a good thing.

    He knew that Chun was a little angry with him, but it was just such a simple matter, Chun seemed to forget all his bad things, and only remembered his good things.

    Tomorrow, or I will make the sukiyaki that Haru likes to eat.

    One step of retreat means step by step retreat. At first Xia Youjie was just making dinner, but later on, from that day on, Chun was able to order food familiarly.

    As time went by, he was responsible for the sanitation, clothes, and three meals a day at home.

    The manga does not describe the fragments of Chun and Xia Youjie's life in too much detail, and only uses a few frames of manga to express the changes in Xia Youjie's state.

    He was still wearing cumbersome cassocks at the beginning, and later changed into simple home clothes. His expression of bitterness and hatred became more and more relaxed, and he was busy with more and more things every day, and his expression when cooking also changed. It is no longer subtle and disgusting, but easy to handle.

    In the middle, the cartoonists also used a daily trifle to express their state.

    Chun sat on the sofa and suddenly wanted to drink peach juice on a whim.

    Xia Youjie was unwilling to do it.

    Chun didn't say anything, but they watched the movie, watched and watched, Chun suddenly discussed with Xia Youjie the values ​​of the protagonist of the movie.

    Xia Youjie was driven by him, chatting and getting serious gradually.

    Chun nodded in agreement with Xia Youjie's statement, and then said: "Sure enough, if there is a bottle of peach juice, the hero won't be blackened, right?"

    Xia Youjie: "...What does this have to do with peach juice?"

    Chun smiled Looking at Xia Youjie anxiously, he expressly said: "Because I want to drink."

    Xia Youjie: "..."

    Xia Youjie ignored it.

    Chun sighed: "If it was Hui, he would have brought it to me long ago."

    Xia Youjie closed his eyes and sneered.

    You guys don't want to order others at all! I hear you brag about how cute Megumi and Tsumiki are every day.

    After a while.

    The topics of the two changed, and they discussed again that spring was coming soon, and what color would be better for the curtains.

    "Then choose between white and green." Xia Youjie didn't expect that one day he would think about such a boring question, but Chun asked seriously, looking very troubled, so he gave advice.

    "Green and white are fine. I'm a little thirsty and want to drink peach juice."

    Xia Youjie: ...

    for the third time.

    Chun Duo didn't need to say anything, he did it.

    He thought of Chun pestering him to drink peach juice, Xia Youjie looked at the fruit in his hand, and suddenly laughed a little.

    This kind of daily life of being helpless to Chun and finally succumbing to his various methods seems to have returned to the old days of high school. 】

    Little daily life, compared to the previous battle, is very dull, but the students of the high school can't help but immerse themselves in it and smile.

    It was as if they were back in the past, when nothing had changed.

    Chun is warm and considerate, but sometimes a little capricious, playing tricks and teasing people.

    So why?

    Because of some opportunity, Chun is determined to plan everything now.

    The high school students pay attention to Chun, but Nanako and Mimiko carefully look at Xia Youjie in the manga.

    They take it more seriously than anyone else.

    They were angry that Wu Tiaochun locked up Mr. Xia Youjie, angry that Wu Tiaochun asked Mr. Xia You to cook, angry that Wutiaochun actually...

    But looking at Mr. Xia You in the comics, their voices of condemnation gradually became quieter.

    Because Xia You-sama in the comic really seems to be very happy.

    There will no longer be hostility flashing across his face, no longer sneering and sneering, showing a look of hating the world...

    He will be happy for a small thing, be satisfied with eating the food he likes, and will be in the mood to watch a movie...

    There was a peace and lightness about him that they rarely saw.

    Nanako was silent.

    Mimiko was also silent.

    They don't care about righteousness or ideals, they just want Mrs. Xia You to be happy.

    They have been trying their best to make Mrs. Xia You happy, but what they can't do with all their efforts, Gojoharu has done it easily...

    [The plot of the comic continues.

    Xia Youjie and Chun Wenxin's daily life did not last too long.

    Xia Youjie's ideal has never changed, and this problem has always been between him and Chun.

    After bringing Xia Youjie back, apart from being busy at the beginning, Chun stayed with him all the time.

    Although trapped in the room, the daily life of the two of them did not give Xia Youjie a sense of restraint. Instead, he felt his tense nerves gradually relax.

    Chun also didn't ask him to stay in the room, sometimes Chun would take him shopping and work with him.

    Without mana, he was no match for Haru at all.

    Although there are other ways to escape, but every time he relented.

    He wakes up naturally every day, and when he wakes up, he only needs to think about what to eat and what to play, but Chun can't be with him forever.

    The two were playing a game bought in a store, and something happened suddenly at Wujo Company, Chun apologized guiltily and left quickly.

    The door clicked shut.

    Although it was just one person leaving, the noise and happiness that filled the room disappeared in an instant with that person's departure.

    On the table, the water in the teacup was already cold, and after two bites of the unpacked potato chips, people lost their appetite.

    Xia Youjie suddenly felt a damned silence.

    He stared at the frozen picture in the game, and suddenly felt absurd about what he was doing.

    yes what is he doing

    For so many years, he thought that spring has not changed, but spring has indeed changed.

    He has become fond of laughing, and a smile is his greatest weapon.

    In the past, Chun had to use frequent means to influence him, but now Chun influences him, subtly and calmly.

    By Chun's side, he seems to have worn away all the sharpness, and he has almost forgotten his righteousness and ideals.

    Xia Youjie was in a complicated mood and knew he couldn't go on like this.

    However, he had just made his decision for only one afternoon, and he hadn't even taken action to leave.

    In the evening, Wu Tiaochun came back, had dinner, and asked him abruptly, "Do you want to leave?"

    Xia Youjie forgot how much Wu Tiaochun knew him.

    The food in his mouth almost got stuck in his throat, he swallowed it with difficulty, and asked with a smile: "What's the matter? Asking so suddenly?"

    Wu Tiaochun didn't say anything, and knew that the problem between them should indeed be resolved.

    He said to Xia Youjie: "I saved you. It's reasonable. You should repay me. I'll give you a job. As long as you work for half a year, I'll let you go."] Except for college students,

    Ming Ming is probably the most serious person watching this passage. He wants to see what kind of means Wu Tiaochun uses to make Xia Youjie use him.

    But just seeing that period of daily life, she knew that Gojoharu's method could not be replicated.

    Because for Xia Youjie, this method can only be used by Wutiaochun, Xia Youjie is different from others in Wutiaochun.

    Gojo Satoru flipped through the manga page by page.

    Looking at it, he remembered many things.

    Thinking of the bowl of noodles that Chun had no choice but to clean the room, I smiled and said that my eyes were fine, I was fishing for him with a smile, I set off fireworks for him with a smile, and said with a smile that the weather is so good today, and said with a smile that if you Thinking, it's not impossible...

    It turned out that Chun's willfulness was never left to him.

    Go to the next chapter for five enlightenment points.

    Old Times Old Days 02

    These words are also memories.

    On the previous cover, one hand stretched out to help the other blood-stained hand.

    This time the cover features countless immature little hands, and it is necessary to support these blood-stained hands.

    [Wutiao Chunrang offered Xia Youjie a job to repay him, and Xia Youjie agreed.

    Wutiaochun is probably different for Xia Youjie.

    He can sever the relationship with Wu and Nitro in a single blow, and leave everything in the high school and the magic world behind.

    He used to think that he could do the same with Wutiaochun, so he hadn't met him for many years.

    But when he saw Chun again, he knew that he couldn't.

    Chun knew him better than he imagined, and those blue eyes looked at him tenderly, where he stood quietly, without saying anything, Xia Youjie understood that Chun saw through his soul and tolerated his heart. everything.

    So when Chun took him out, he had a chance to escape, but he didn't.

    He told himself that the chances of success were not high.

    But even if the probability is not high, he is not a person who doesn't even try.

    He knew that he didn't want to spoil Chun's good mood.

    Now there is an opportunity in front of him, Chunken takes the initiative to let him go, and he agrees.

    He worked for Chun for half a year, during which he would not run away or contact his former subordinates.

    Chun gave him a chance to leave, he thought he would be happy, but the food in his mouth began to tasteless.

    Chun took Xia Youjie to an orphanage the next day. The job he gave Xia Youjie was to take good care of these children.

    He will not give Xia Youjie financial support, but only give him some living expenses every month.

    Xia Youjie didn't understand what Chun meant, and when he came to a place where ordinary people lived, his face was full of disgust.

    A group of stinking monkeys.

    But since he agreed to Chun, even though he felt uncomfortable, he still stayed here to take care of these little monkeys.

    Chun worried that he would not adapt.

    I specially stayed here with him for a few days.

    Xia Youjie was really disgusted at the beginning, and he was so patient that he almost wanted to fight.

    But gradually, when he was accompanied by Chun, he began to calm down and look at everything around him.

    The orphanages are full of abandoned children, some of whom are even disabled. Their life is very difficult, but they have not given up hope and are struggling to live every day.

    Some of them study hard for the love of a teacher, some do a few hours of stacking paper boxes after school for a few thousand yen salary, and some drag their hands with prosthetic limbs every day in order not to be discriminated against. Legs, keep practicing walking in the yard...

    Their predicament is very small, as small as a few thousand yen, as small as a smile from others, but these children who have nothing have to work hard to get these things.

    Xia You thought, it really is a monkey.

    If it is a conjurer, there will be no such problems at all.

    He watched coldly, only getting along with these children in peace.

    But these children seem to be unaware of his malice.

    One day, there was a kid nearby who always came to bully the kids in their orphanage, and once he saw it. If you are in a bad mood and drive away the children, you will be able to get the sincere love of the children.

    The gluttonous child even gave him the lollipops he had secretly saved.

    The emaciated child surreptitiously pulled him aside.

    Xia Youjie subconsciously shook off his hand holding his sleeve, his face full of displeasure.

    The child who was saved by him froze for a moment, shrank back his hand, but still gave him the thing in his hand.

    "Director, this is the lollipop I bought..."

    He looked at Xia Youjie with some fear, worked up the courage to stuff the lollipop into his hand, and ran away quickly.

    He looked at the things in his hands with complicated emotions.

    He probably understood what Chun meant by bringing him here.

    Spring doesn't come around very often, except at first.

    Xia Youjie spent more than half a month in the orphanage before seeing Chun again.

    He was planting flowers in the flower bed of the orphanage, and when he regained his senses and raised his head, he saw the children running to Chun's side surrounded by children. There had never been such an excited voice in the orphanage.

    Chun patted their heads one by one, and after distributing gifts to them, he asked them to go back to school.

    Xia Youjie looked at Chun quietly, and Chun also looked at him quietly from a distance, without saying anything, just stared at him and suddenly laughed.

    The feeling of being seen through came again.

    He asked Chun why he was smiling.

    Chun walked over slowly, with a smile on the corner of his mouth, "Because I think you must not be able to kill these children now."

    Xia Youjie smiled sarcastically, "Why are you so sure?"

    Wu Tiaochun looked at the flower bed The flower just planted in "Because I know you, you are a person who sympathizes with the weak. When you were in high school, you treated the weak as ordinary people and spoke the truth about protecting ordinary people. When you grow up, your The concept has changed, and the weak are regarded as conjurers, and they want to kill all ordinary people and establish a world with only conjurers."

    Xia Youjie understands why Wu Tiaochun brought him here.

    Because there is no ordinary person weaker than a child in an orphanage.

    Sure enough, Wu Tiaochun said: "But are ordinary people really all guilty? Look at these children, they have nothing, the only thing they have is their own life, struggling to survive, you really want to kill them Will life be taken away?"

    Xia Youjie: "This is an indispensable sacrifice to lead to a new world. Ordinary humans and conjurers are fundamentally different existences. Their existence will only create more darkness. Ordinary humans It is a defective product, an existence that should be discarded!"

    Chun Wang looked at Xia Youjie with a stubborn mouth.

    He asked: "Conjurers and human beings are like twins, with similar faces, but completely different abilities. For example, Wu and I are strong and perfect, but I am weak and weak, and I can't even fight. Is it right for Wu? Say, am I the one who should be abandoned?"

    "What's the difference between you and those stubborn guys from the Wutiao family?"

    Xia Youjie suddenly remembered what Zeng Chun once told him about the past.

    "No!" Chun in front of him restrained his smile and looked at him deeply, as if he wanted to see the depths of his heart. He subconsciously denied that he never thought that Chun should be abandoned.

    But thinking about it carefully, in Chun's eyes, his way of abandoning ordinary people is different from that of the Wutiao family.

    "You have the power of a spell, and you won't be able to give birth to a spell spirit." Xia Youjie said with difficulty.

    "What if I suddenly lose my spell power and become an ordinary person?" Chun paused, and laughed at himself: "Maybe I'm too arrogant. At that time, I don't even have the qualifications to be your friend. You will not hesitate Kill me, just..."

    He won't! Xia Youjie retorted in his heart.

    Chun's voice softened, and he looked at him seriously: "Then are you happy?"

    Chun's hair was a little disheveled by the wind, and only those eyes kept looking at him: "Kill these children, kill me, even kill me!" Enlightenment, you have accomplished everything, do you think you will be happy?"

    Xia Youjie looked into the blue eyes that felt sad for him, and wanted to say, that is not a happy thing, it is an ideal, it is a person who suffers and endures everything Training is something to be done.

    Chun sighed, and said something he had said to him a long time ago, "Don't take everything on your own, take a good rest, Jie."

    Like the final blow, Xia Youjie looked at Chun's face and fell silent. 】

    Xia Youjie looked at the past, Chun's words at that time pried open a gap in his heart, he was not convinced by Chun's words, but Chun's words made him unable to do anything.

    Take a break, it seems that he was tired a long time ago, but he kept telling himself to change his own path, so that he would not be tired.

    But still very tired.

    In Chun's ward, Chun once said this to him, but he didn't listen.

    After many years, I heard Chun say this to him again, he was greedy for the ease that Spring gave him, and he...couldn't refuse.

    It seemed that he had recovered from his frantic state all of a sudden, and he began to calmly examine what he had done.

    At this time, Xia Youjie looked at the past in the comics and wanted to ask Chun, are you happy now?

    Looking at everything in the comics, Wu Tiaochun sighed, just as Xia Youjie said, he was extremely eloquent.

    He first uses logic to persuade, and then uses emotion to waver, two-pronged approach, no matter how firm the stand is, it is difficult not to be shaken.

    Mingming smiled playfully.

    Facing Wutiaochun and Wutiaowu, who are good at persuading others, how do you make him change his mind?

    Gojoharu himself looked at everything before, but he didn't feel much.

    Because Xia Youjie's idea itself is very empty and floating, but he is too proud and conceited, and he is caught in his own logic and cannot escape.

    Nitzi is right, Wujo Wu and Xia Youjie are both problem children, but Xia Youjie who looks mature is more childish than Wujo Wu, let them grow up, see the world more, don't stick to your own If you have three acres of land, you will change your mind by yourself.

    Unknowingly read two episodes, this episode is over.

    Everyone clicked on the next sentence.

    The cover of Old Time Old Day 04

    is a puddle of blood, dripping from the top of the cover, dripping onto the palm in the middle, overflowing from between the fingers, and converging into a ball on the floor.

    [Xia Youjie's incident is over. At the end of the last chapter, everyone can see from Xia Youjie's expression that Xia Youjie is not Wujochun's opponent.

    It was doomed that he would give up.

    At the beginning of the latest chapter, I also talked about the follow-up from Xia Youjie's point of view.

    Later, Gojoharu let him stay in the orphanage for a month, and then let him work in another place for a month, allowing him to meet various ordinary people.

    Aiming at his ideal, he and Chun also had various discussions.

    From the number of ordinary people, to the current technology, to the possibility of realizing his ideals, to the social and economic structure...

    Xia Youjie still hates ordinary people, but he is not as radical as he was at the beginning.

    Although he still hasn't given up on his ideal on the surface, but half a year is coming, but he hasn't mentioned the matter of leaving.

    One day, when he was having dinner at home, he couldn't help asking: "Are you so sure that I will be persuaded by you?"

    Wutiao Chunhui gave him a smile, and said nothing.

    Seeing his confident appearance, the feeling of being played with in the palm of his hand came again.

    Xia Youjie couldn't help sneering: "Oh, the half-year period is coming soon, let me go."

    Chun took his time, and frankly said: "No, that agreement is not bound, it is a lie to you." "

    ... ..." Xia Youjie, "Huh?"

    Chun Chong blinked his eyes and smiled, "By the way, don't forget, I have installed a special spell in my body. As long as you are farther than me by a certain distance, the two of us will be separated." Everyone will explode and die together, so be careful not to get too far away from me."

    Xia Youjie: "...Are you lying?"

    "I didn't lie to you!" Chun frowned, pretending to be distressed: "After all, I saved you out of selfishness. If you let you endanger the world again, my crime would be too great..."

    Xia Youjie's veins throbbed, and the smile on his face became more 'kind'.

    Does Wutiaochun have a single truth in his mouth?

    "Summer is here, let's eat cold noodles tomorrow." Xia Youjie smiled.

    "Hey!" Haru Wujo, I hate cold noodles! 】

    Xia Youjie looked at himself with a stern face, being cheated once was not enough, he was cheated a second time.

    It's all because Chun's gentle and tolerant image is so deeply rooted in people's hearts. Even though Chungang lied to him, he subconsciously believed most of his second lie.

    Because in his heart, Gojoharu is the one who would do this kind of behavior because of guilt.

    Xia Youjie flicked his tail guiltily. Back then, how many filters did he add to Wu Tiaochun?

    Tsukizawa supported his cheeks and thought casually, of course it was a lie, he wanted to live so much, how could he put such a spell on his body, this kind of words were enough to deceive Xia Youjie.

    The beginning of this sentence was relaxed and joyful, but everyone did not forget the cover of this sentence.

    Everyone raised their spirits and continued to read.

    【Xia Youjie and Chun's life is still going on.

    The current Xia Youjie still hasn't completely given up on his goal, but under the interference of Chun, he is a little confused.

    But he likes the current pace of life, and decided to think slowly, think carefully, and make a decision after thinking about it.

    On this day, Xia Youjie tied up his hair, remembering that Chun's health has gotten worse and worse since the new semester started.

    Make him something he likes to eat.

    He originally wanted to make a phone call, but remembered that Chun often went to Wu's place recently.

    He didn't want to see Wu, so he sent a message to Chun: "Chun, I'm making sukiyaki today, do you want to come back to eat it?"

    Chun is in poor health and is more afraid of the cold than others, so he prefers to eat hot food.

    There was no reply on the phone for a long time, Xia Youjie decided to do it first, and halfway through, Chun replied to the message.

    "No, I have something to do today, so you can eat well."

    Xia Youjie's interest in cooking suddenly disappeared, and there was a moment of silence. He wanted to eat himself, so he continued to finish.

    The screen turns to the side of Gaozhuan.

    Gojo Satoru finished teaching Polygonum cuspidatum alone, and showed him a movie so that he could exercise himself.

    Then he looked at Chun, "Chun, let's go."

    Chun looked at Knotweed, seeing him staring at the TV screen, devoting himself to cultivation, knowing that it would be useless even if he stayed here, he nodded slightly.

    At this time, the sky was getting dark and the wind outside was a bit strong. Gojo Satoru walked two steps ahead, realizing this, turned around and tightened the clothes on Chun's body.

    "Chun, your health is not good yet, you should rest at home."

    Chun was stunned, "But it's rare for me to take a vacation, so I want to be with you."

    Wujou raised his lips, "Chun is really clingy, I really don't care about you A solution! Only this time."

    Chun lowered his eyes and did not speak, feeling a deep exhaustion from the bottom of his heart.

    The food was steaming, and Xia Youjie was eating alone, halfway through the meal, when he suddenly heard the door being opened behind him with a click.

    He looked back, and it was Chun who had returned. His face was pale, and his brows were furrowed, as if he was suffering.

    "Chun!" Xia Youjie immediately stepped forward to support Chun.

    Chun has been in poor health recently, and his complexion seems to be even worse today.

    "I'm fine..." As soon as Chun uttered the three words, his voice trembled, and he covered his forehead in discomfort.

    "Chun! Stop talking."

    Xia Youjie helped Chun onto the bed.

    Chun slowed down for a while, ate something and drank some medicine, his complexion improved a lot.

    "What did the doctor say? Why does this disease come and go and get worse?" Xia Youjie couldn't help asking.

    "It's just that I'm too tired and in poor health. It'll be fine after a while. It's an old problem." Chun said the old-fashioned rhetoric.

    When Chun Tranquility and gentleness speak, her voice always has a convincing charm.

    Seeing that Chun's expression was much better, Xia Youjie felt relieved a little. Seeing that Chun looked a little sleepy, he knew that he wanted to sleep.

    "Have a good rest, call me if you need anything."

    Chun sat on the bed and nodded with a smile.

    Before Xia Youjie left, he thoughtfully helped him turn off the light.

    The door was closed, and when Xia Youjie's footsteps gradually disappeared, the smile on Chun's face disappeared again. He frowned, covered his mouth, and coughed oppressively and painfully, as if he wanted to cough out his heart and lungs.

    After a long time, he spread his hands, and there was a smear of bright red in his white palm.

    There was a flash of pain in his eyes, clutching the pool of blood, he lowered his head in pain.

    The over-the-ear hair covered his eyes and covered his slender neck. Sitting on the bed, he was thin and thin, as if he would disappear into this world in a second. 】

    Yu Tsukizawa was slightly stunned, remembering the depressed and desperate mood during that time.

    Half a year ago, the manga in the forum officially began to be serialized, and the main character was Yuzu Yujin.

    But nine years ago, he was no longer able to fight due to heart surgery, and quit the magic world.

    He had been decadent for a long time at that time, thinking, since he couldn't take the path of the strong, he should take the path of gentleness.

    He spends a lot of time studying magic tools, and he wants to become a master of magic tools. He is not considered a vase role, and his popularity is not too low.

    Also blame him for taking it for granted.

    After the manga was serialized, he discovered that this is a juvenile manga full of battles. He can neither fight nor push the main line. He can only show his face a little when giving the protagonist a spell.

    He is just a passer-by in the comics. If it weren't for Gojo Satoru's brother, not many people would notice him.

    He realized this and quickly adjusted his strategy. Since Knotabagi Yuren is the main character, he will get close to Knotabagi Yuren.

    Knotweed is a simple and righteous young man, he can easily be liked by Knotabagi Hisen and trusted by Hisohito.

    But the author will not draw the daily life that is useless to the advancement of the plot.

    He wants to join the main line, but he doesn't know what the main line is. The manga has been fighting, and the various tasks given by the school have triggered battles.

    With his identity, it is impossible to stay in the high school all the time, and it is impossible to participate in the battle.

    At the same time, the maintenance period given to him by the system expired, the power of the world has been rejecting him, and his health is getting worse and worse.

    The vortex of fate seems to be manipulating him, and he works hard to get close to the main line every day, thinking of various reasons and fabricating various lies to appear beside Knotweed.

    However, popular characters have two processes, being noticed by readers, and then breaking through the siege, becoming the only or only second favorite character of most readers.

    He worked hard, and even if he could appear in the comics, it was not worth the fact that he was not good enough.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

3.7K 97 56
Alternative Title: 声优变身系统 Author: Insensitive to pain Summary: Ninety-Nine Lin, a special graduate of the Voice Actor Academy, was forced to bind the...
631K 38.7K 103
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
15.4K 675 167
Author: month by month Alternate Title: 离奇打工人 Summary: The character configuration of Party B Yunhe: the strongest value + a healthy and durable body...
14.7K 790 168
Alternative Title: 我的漫画风靡咒术界 Author: tachibana Cat Duanzi Summary: Ever since I was a child, Hanae Takuto has always been able to dream of a...