After the forum was exposed...

By Spinfoxie

Alternative Title: 论坛曝光后,我每天都在社死 Author: Xiaoyeying Summary: I accidentally traveled through the second dimen... More

After the forum was exposed, I died every day
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71: Continuation
72: Talk about the Day After Tomorrow
73: Talk about the Day After Tomorrow
74: Talk about the Day After Tomorrow
75: Continuation
76: Extra
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114: Extra

42

97 2 1
By Spinfoxie

Chapter 42

    Shinjuku Commercial Building.

    The first-year students of the junior high school successfully prevented the out-of-control spell, and assisted the supervisors to cancel the account, count the number of people, and do a good job in the follow-up work.

    "So, based on the above reasons, please don't reveal the existence of the magic world to ordinary people." The auxiliary supervisors explained the harm of this matter to ordinary people and asked them to keep it a secret.

    Many ordinary people looked at each other in blank dismay, the danger was relieved, and they were instilled with a new world view. They have not recovered yet.

    Some people couldn't help asking questions, and the assistant supervisor answered them to the extent that they could answer them, and they were vague when they couldn't.

    And since the advent of forums, every time ordinary people are appeased to keep their secrets, they are inevitably asked the same question.

    "Is that manga based on the magic world?" Sure enough, someone asked again.

    The assistant supervisor smiled wryly, and could only pretend that he didn't understand. He played Tai Chi and mumbled, "Sir, I don't know much about the manga you mentioned. I'll go back and take a good look." How could there be manga about conjurers on the market

    ? , It's just that forum, the magic world has nothing to do with it.

    The girl stood among a group of ordinary people, looking at the gentle assistant supervisor, she thought of the real person's conversation on the tall building, and struggled in her heart.

    After the assistant supervisor explained, he recorded the ID cards of the rescued people and let them leave.

    The crowd filed out.

    The girl was carried by the flow of people and walked towards the place of registration. The assistant supervisor who was recording noticed this girl who was exceptionally silent, "What's wrong? This..." The assistant supervisor

    looked down at the girl's ID card, "Chiyo-san? What do you have?" Are you uncomfortable?"

    Chiyo opened her mouth, recalling the real person's expression, she shuddered, and finally failed to muster up the courage, "No, there is no problem."

    The assistant supervisor looked at her strange expression and gave her a business card, "If anything strange happens, you can call this number." "

    Yes." Chiyo looked complicated, curled up her fingers, and solemnly accepted the card. business card.

    Kise Ryota noticed Chiyo's expression and showed suspicion. If he remembers correctly, when the disaster happened, Chiyo was nervous but calm. Pale, showing a hesitant attitude.

    Did she meet something on the top floor?

    Kise Ryota took the initiative to approach her with an inquiring mind.

    Kise Ryota is handsome, good at perceiving words and expressions, and has a sweet mouth. After a while, the haggard Chiyo was coaxed to relax a little by him.

    The two exchanged contact information logically.

    It's just that she still didn't say a word about what happened on the top floor.

    Kise didn't force it, but that night, under his swaying, Chiyo was pried into his heart by him, or there was no one to confide in, so he asked him a question.

    "What do you think of Wutiaochun in the manga?"

    Huang Lai was stunned for a moment, and immediately wanted to reply to her 5,000-word dissertation on Wutiaochun's character anatomy, but after typing two lines, he suddenly remembered his purpose.

    Why did Chiyo ask him that? Also specifically mentioned Wujochun?

    The blue light of the computer shone in his eyes, and he deleted the words typed into the dialog box word by word, and replied calmly.

    "It's an ordinary supporting role in comics. I haven't paid much attention to him. What's wrong with this character?"

    He quietly waited for the news from the other party. The person on the other side seemed to be struggling psychologically. Did not send over.

    After waiting for a long time, Kise saw a question that had nothing to do with Haru Gojo.

    "If you know something, but it will be     life-threatening if you say it, and others may be hurt if you don't say it? If it was Kise-kun, what would you do?" Light dialog box, thoughtfully.

    The manga has been updated to the story of Xia Youjie's death. Yukizawa Yu doesn't know the author's intention of creating the manga. In the next chapter, the author may want to draw the scene where Xia Youjie is rescued by him.

    Such a scene was drawn, no matter what his intentions were, it may be seen by the magic circle that his betrayal was conclusive evidence.

    But Tsukizawa Yu still wants to gamble. These days, he has seen through the frequency of manga updates.

    Mass updates for 2-3 consecutive days, and then update again at intervals of three days.

    This is also the reason why he let the real person stop.

    After so many unlucky days, God finally favored him once. The next day, the manga did not continue to be updated.

    Tsukizawa Yu breathed a sigh of relief, and spent three more days with everyone.

    Three days later, at 19:00 on October 30, 2018,

    centered on Tokyu Department Store and Tokyu Hengdian.     The Shibuya incident planned by the

    tent ① with a radius of about 400 meters broke out , and a large number of ordinary people were trapped in the tent. The assistant supervisor noticed the abnormal situation here and immediately reported it to the Magic Association.     Because it involves a curse master and affects a large number of ordinary people, this matter is no small matter.     The Conjuration Association got the news, and for safety reasons, they sent a large number of conjurers to support them.     Under the mobilization of the Magic Association, students and teachers from the two schools went there one after another, and even Nitro went to the scene to be a backup.     Tsukizawa Yu fell ill again two days ago, and his body was still not recovering. He sat on the bed with a pale face. After dinner, he had already put on his pajamas. He wanted to read a book before going to bed, and then he heard Shibuya The outbreak of the event.

    "Chun, don't go, wait for us here." Fu Heihui touched Tsukizawa Yu's head, showing concern.

    Still a little hot, Chun is not a conjurer now, so it doesn't matter if he doesn't go.

    Tsukizawa Yu burned his whole body to be lazy, he didn't refuse, looked at Fu Heihui with a smile, grabbed Fu Heihui's hand, "I'll wait for you here, I must come back." His clear eyes looked at Fu Heihui

    . He was full of tenderness inside, Fu Heihui held Chun's hand, nodded, thinking, Chun's hand was still a little cold.

    The situation was urgent, and after a brief farewell, the students quickly left the dormitory.

    The huge high school was vacated in an instant. When the news of Shibuya came, Gojo Satoru was doing a task elsewhere. Now that he had received the news, he might not return to the high school and went directly to Shibuya by car.

    The footsteps of the students disappeared, Tsukizawa Yu got off the bed, opened the window, the evening breeze was blowing, he glanced nostalgicly at the familiar scene outside, frowned slightly, and heaved a long sigh.

    I'm afraid I won't be able to see it in the future.

    Suddenly, the door of his room was opened, and Hui Ye walked in with a sword in his arms. Seeing Yukizawa standing in front of the window, he whispered a reminder.

    "Master Haru, your fever hasn't subsided yet."

    Tsukizawa Yuu turned his head and saw Hui Ye, he smiled and didn't say much.

    He walked away from the window, took out clothes from the closet, took off his pajamas, threw them on the bed, and changed into a shirt.

    Seeing this, Huiye hugged the sword, lowered his head, looked at his toes, and asked in a low voice: "Mr. Chun, your fever hasn't subsided yet, do you really want to start today?" Tsukizawa Yu carefully buttoned his

    shirt His long eyelashes were buttoned up, and his voice was gentle: "There's no way, it's been decided a long time ago...cough...cough..."

    He couldn't help coughing twice, and a faint expression appeared on his face. flush.

    Hearing his cough, Haino subconsciously raised his head to look at Tsukizawa Yu, his brows were furrowed, and his eyes were even more worried, "Master Haru..."

    Tsukizawa Yu covered his lips, stopped coughing, and smiled weakly: "...Ahem, there is no way, I may need Huiye's protection, Huiye will protect me well, right?

    " His eyes glowed faintly in the dimly lit room, and he looked at Huiye with a smile.

    Haino unconsciously followed the shadow in Haru's eyes closely, and said without hesitation: "I will protect Haru-sama, and never let Haru-sama suffer any harm." "

    Good boy." Tsukizawa Yuu bent his lips.

    Hui Ye pursed his lips, suppressing the uncontrollable corners of his lips.

    "It's so sad, I thought Chun only needed my protection~" came the sweet voice, and Tsukizawa Yuu, who put on his coat, looked over and saw the long-haired man standing on the window. There are horrible scars across the body.

    It is a real person.

    There is also a cat on the real person's shoulder, the cat looks worried, jumps off the real person's shoulder, and quickly jumps in front of Tsukizawa Yu.

    Huiye stared wide-eyed, looking at the real person who broke into the high school.

    Tsukizawa cared about what the real man said, he just gently smoothed the folds of the coat, hugged the black cat that jumped on his shoulder, looked at the real man slowly, and smiled softly: "The real man, don't be coquettish, we should get down to business Now."

    The real man grinned maliciously, "It's wrong, Haru, it's time to do something bad." At

    19:45 on October 30th,

    cars from the magic circle slowly gathered in Shibuya from all directions, and everyone sat in the car Inside, with a serious look, recharging his energy for the next battle.

    Inside the car of the first grade of high school.

    "Is this the only news at the moment? Do you know the mastermind who planned all this?" Yuzu Yuhito asked.

    "No, we have arrived at the scene, and the auxiliary supervisor of the on-site survey will tell us more detailed information." Fu Heihui said, stuffing his phone into his pocket with a solemn expression: "Because this incident is serious, in order to avoid the casualties of ordinary magicians , the three of us will be separated at that time, and the first-level conjurer will take us to carry out the task."

    Wild Rose looked sideways, just from this arrangement, she could understand that the incident this time was really serious.

    Fu Heihui was about to tell them about the group assignment, when suddenly, the cell phone of Polygonum cuspidatum rang with a ding-dong.

    Yuzu Yujin glanced at it, turned on the phone in surprise, and after reading it at a glance, he reminded: "Fuhei, go read the comics, the comics on the forum have been updated."

    Fuhei Hui frowned, "Kumizhang, we are currently on a mission , manga..."

    "No!" Hu Zhang denied, "No, Fu Hei, it's a reminder from the discussion group that the manga update is exactly what we're implementing this time.

    " Without further hesitation, I opened the forum.

    The cartoon on the forum unfolded, and the first line clearly showed the incident.

    At 19:00 on October 30, 2018,

    it will be centered on Tokyu Department Store and Tokyu Hengdian.

    A tent with a radius of about 400 meters appeared ①

    This...

    Fu Hei slid down quickly and saw the time behind.

    20.14 points.

    The manga shows that he, Nanami-senpai, and Ino-senpai have already appeared in Shibuya, listening to Yijizhi's description of the current situation.

    Fu Heihui's eyes widened, and he immediately took out his mobile phone. The time displayed on the mobile phone was 19.47 minutes.

    This happened about half an hour later. Beads of sweat rolled down the corners of Fu Heihui's forehead. How could this be possible? What exactly is this forum? Can it predict the future?

    When the forum first appeared, they were terrified by the pervasiveness of the forum, they could know what happened to all the conjurers, and even understand what they thought in their hearts.

    But even so, they just treat the forum as a kind of spell.

    It is determined that there is a mastermind behind the forum.

    It's just that the mastermind behind the scenes didn't do anything. They kept updating the content of the comics as if they only loved drawing comics. They also gradually ignored the horror of the forum.

    But now... the forum actually drew something that hadn't happened to them.

    Fu Heihui scrolled down in disbelief, Nanano □ □ School Class, Kusaka Department Class...

    Although he didn't know the senior management's assignment to the second-year seniors, he just got the notification from the phone for Knotweed and Wild Rose.

    exactly the same.

    So comic shows really are the future.

    Fu Heihui fell into great consternation.

    What exactly is this forum?

    Knotweed Yujin learned about this from the discussion group, and the conjurers were horrified by this discovery, and swiped the screen in the group in shock.

    But some magicians reacted quickly, and now is not the time to be surprised.

    The manga is updated at this time, do you also want to help them and tell them the current situation in Shibuya?

    Knotweed held back his surprise, and reminded: "Don't think too much, read the manga first, and see the situation in Shibuya."

    Fu Heihui also reacted, he suppressed his chaotic thoughts, took a deep breath, and let himself focus Now, pick up your phone and read comics.

    The most important thing now is the next task.

    The same is true of knotweed and briar.

    This is different from the comics they read in the past. This time, they must read it carefully and find out useful news from the comics.

    The comic unfolds.

    [The beginning of the manga directly announces the time when the Shibuya incident broke out. Scrolling down, the manga omits the process of their rushing there, and the second frame shows that the teams are already in place.

    There are Qihai group, Zenyuan group, Sunxia tribe...

    The auxiliary supervisors of each group are explaining the current situation and current tasks to the conjurers.

    The three first graders watched this passage carefully. During the conversations among the various groups, they understood the current situation in Shibuya.

    The tent will not refuse the entry of the magician, but ordinary people in the tent cannot come out, and all ordinary people are shouting a word.

    "Bring Gojo Satoru."

    In addition, the Conjuration Association decided to hand over the task to Gojo Satoru, and other conjurers would assist outside. 】

    Seeing this, everyone looked a little dignified. They understood that the Shibuya incident was a conspiracy against Gojo Satoru, and there must be a curse master planning behind it.

    Fu Heihui continued to watch with a tense expression.

    [After the team's assistant supervisor explained the current situation, the next second, the comic's perspective shifted to the humans in the account.

    The human beings were trapped inside, shouting, some calm, some panicked, they didn't know where they heard this sentence, and they kept shouting Gojo Satoru's name.

    And just as the passers-by were describing the horror they had encountered in fear, a figure passed by his eyes and patted him on the shoulder.

    "Ah, sorry."

    The comic shows the time. 20.31 Gojo Satoru came. 】

    Seeing this, everyone was shocked.

    At this time, not only the first-year students were reading the manga, but almost all conjurers in the magic world were paying attention to the manga.

    Although Wujo Wu's character is overwhelming, every conjurer has to admit Wujo Wu's strength.

    Wujo Wu is the Dinghaishenzhen in the magic world.

    Seeing Gojo Satoru appear, the conjurers let go of half of their hearts, concentrated on reading the manga, and walked into Shibuya with him to see the situation in the tent.

    [As Gojo Satoru entered the account, the knotweed of Team Mingming also received the news that Meiji Jingumae Station was also placed in the same account.

    They acted immediately to stop it.

    At the same time, Shibuya was crowded with people, and countless people were trapped here. Gojo Satoru strode over the heads of humans, searched around, and finally found the culprit on the subway tracks.

    The familiar volcano head sneered.

    Gojo Satoru descended from the sky, landed on the subway tracks, and confronted the enemy.

    In addition to the volcano head, the enemy also includes the Huayu that Fu Heihui once met, the elder brother who is still in the nine-phase picture, and...] Well

    rose from the head of Wild Qiangwei.

    "I knew it was these people, and the mastermind behind it was that Xia Youjie, right!"

    "Is there still that real person!" Knotweed also became angry, wanting to rush over and beat up the real person right away.

    Compared to them, Fu Hei was much calmer. He was sure that the assistant supervisor already knew about this matter, and after the Magic Association had arranged for people to stop it, he set his sights on the enemy exposed in the last frame of the manga.

    "This curser looks familiar." He whispered.

    Polygonum cuspidatum was originally focused on the clepsydra, but only now did he see the small figure in the lower left corner.

    Hu Zhang was surprised: "This is..."

    Wild Qiangwei finished his remaining words with a dignified expression. "It's the Marumoto who lost control of his spell power that we subdued a few days ago."

    Knotweed and Wild Rose looked at each other, and they both saw the disbelief in each other's eyes.

    How is this possible? Marumoto's magic power is out of control, and he is still staying in the Magic Association. How could he appear in Shibuya.

    But if the comics are true, then this Marumoto is Xia Youjie's subordinate, so his spell out of control last time was intentional, but why?

    Why did he do this? What is his purpose?

    Fu Heihui calmly said: "Keep reading."

    The Conjuration Association is also reading manga, and they must also know the origin of Marumoto, so it will be handed over to the Conjuration Association. They concentrate on reading the comics and find out information that is beneficial to them.

    Knotweed and Wild Rose also wanted to understand this point, pressed their doubts, and continued to read.

    [In Shibuya's underground platform, there are crowds of people, all of whom are human beings.

    Punishment is paramount, and after the arrival of Wujo Wutiao, the curse spirit will wantonly kill the surrounding humans.

    Wujo Wu protected the human beings behind him, and at this moment, the curse spirits attacked Wujo Wu together, but they attacked with their fists, but were stopped by Wujo Wu's infinite limit.

    The faces of the curse spirits remained unchanged, and they immediately used the domain extension to neutralize Wujo Wu's spell.

    Gojo Satoru sensed that something was wrong, and immediately jumped away one second before the curse spirit hit him. The place where Wujo Satoru was originally standing was crushed by the curse spirits.

    Gojo Satoru stood on the blocking card and understood the fighting techniques used by the curse spirits.

    Seeing that the attack was effective, the curse spirits smiled triumphantly, and fell into memories.

    It was the familiar Xia Youjie who appeared, and they were discussing how to deal with Gojo Satoru.

    "Do you know under what circumstances Gojo Satoru is the strongest?" Xia Youjie blew bubbles leisurely, as if he didn't pay attention to the strongest man in the magic world. ①

    "Stop putting on airs and talk quickly." The clepsydra replied impatiently. ①Xia

    Youjie blows out a round bubble, "When you are alone." ①Xia

    Youjie narrates a fact.

    Under Wujo Wu's absolute strength, all human beings and conjurers are a burden to Wujo Wu.

    It is a dragging existence.

    If you want to limit Gojo Satoru's strength, you only need to gather many, many humans around him, threatening their lives.

    Just looking at the text, one can feel the meanness and shamelessness of this plan.

    After Xia Youjie explained the annoying and disgusting plan, he suddenly thought of something, tilted his head and looked at the man sitting quietly beside him, and asked beseechingly: "By the way, Chun, you know Gojo Wu better than me, what do you say?" Am I right?"

    The manga gave a shot, and at this moment, everyone discovered that there was a man sitting beside Xia Youjie, wearing a one-piece cap, propping his chin, looking bored at the cursed man in the distance. Ling was playing around, and only turned his face slightly when he heard Xia Youjie's voice.

    Under the one-piece cap, his face was exposed. It was a face very similar to Gojo Satoru. The sunlight shone on his snow-white eyelashes, and the paleness of his face was very obvious.

    He smiled, as gentle and tolerant as he was facing his cherished students, and said in a calm and unhurried manner: "It's a good idea, you can try it." In his words, he didn't put the lives of

    ordinary humans in his eyes at all.

    Sweat was dripping from the head of the clepsydra, and there was a hint of panic in his expression, "Don't look at me, every time I look at your face, I can't help but want to kill."

    Chun raised his eyebrows, "Ah, that's really not good. Sorry."]

    Recalling this, but all the conjurers who watched the manga froze in front of the manga.

    Chun...impossible... Mingming, who was driving     to Shibuya by

    car, raised his eyebrows, "Wow~"

    Zenyuan: "I knew Wujochun is not a good thing!"

Rubbing his forehead, he was bored looking at the manga, watching this scene, the air pressure in his body suddenly dropped.

    "Stop!" He retracted the phone with a calm expression.

    The supervisor in front didn't know what happened, "What? But...but we're going to Shibuya..." The

    assistant supervisor was about to say something, but suddenly he heard a click, and the car door behind him was opened by Gojo Satoru After getting off, in the rearview mirror, those six blue eyes looked at him quietly, the assistant supervisor immediately broke out in cold sweat, dared not speak more, turned the steering wheel and pulled over to stop.

    Gojo Satoru got out of the car without saying anything. He suppressed his anger, teleported back to Gaozhuan, and pushed Chun's room away.

    There was no one in the room, only the changed pajamas were thrown on the bed.

    Gojo Satoru walked into the room, clutching the pajamas, the temperature on them was already freezing.

    The owner of the clothes didn't know where he went.

    spring!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19K 416 55
Gojo huffed catching his breath before quickly breaking the door open as his blue orbs widen in fear and shock to see the situation. His hands trembl...
1.1K 54 5
Crimson hairs illuminating in the moonlight , pale complexion giving a exquisite look with prominent clear reddish gray eyes standing some meters awa...
309K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
5.1K 227 58
Alternative Title: 我在横滨用马甲虚构救世主组织 Author: Li Han Summary: The system says, come and be a savior. Red Fang Whiskey said yes. He though...