After the forum was exposed...

By Spinfoxie

Alternative Title: 论坛曝光后,我每天都在社死 Author: Xiaoyeying Summary: I accidentally traveled through the second dimen... More

After the forum was exposed, I died every day
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71: Continuation
72: Talk about the Day After Tomorrow
73: Talk about the Day After Tomorrow
74: Talk about the Day After Tomorrow
75: Continuation
76: Extra
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114: Extra

41

87 3 0
By Spinfoxie

Chapter 41

    The magical music sounded, and the lyrics repeated again, but this time, the protagonist in the picture changed.

    Gojo Wu was replaced by Xia Youjie.

    [What are you talking about, I personally look like a fairy in the sky. 】

    Xia Youjie's long hair spread out, and he smiled softly.

    [What are you talking about, I personally resemble the ancient Xi Shi. 】

    Xia Youjie and Chun ate noodles together, their heads were together and they laughed.

    [What are you talking about, you love me for thousands of years. 】

    Chun held Xia Youjie's face and looked at him affectionately, exactly the same as when holding Wujo Wu, except that the person was changed.

    [What are you talking about, you will never change your mind. 】

    The sound of the music is getting louder. In the comics, Chun reaches out to Xia Youjie and says come back, Jie.

    The video's music hits high notes, and the lyrics start to accuse.

    [It turns out that you are talking flatteringly, and the truth is that you deceived me. 】

    Chun looked at the injured Xia Youjie indifferently.

    [It turns out that you are empty-mouthed, and you can do it if you achieve your goal! ]

    Xia Youjie, who vomited blood from the corner of his mouth, looked at him with a smile, thinking, so you came to kill me.

    【Ah, I ask you! ah! I ask you! Where the hell is your conscience! ! 】

    A ferocious curse spirit appeared behind Xia Youjie, who was covered in blood. He showed a gentle and kind smile, and asked Chun in front of him: "Your brother and I fell into the water at the same time, who do you save?

    " Facing their foreheads was full of sweat.

    There was another burst of wild laughter on the barrage.

    [Is this still a question? Xia Youjie, I advise you not to humiliate yourself. ]

    [Jie, it's better for people to be a little self-aware. ]

    [Xia Youjie is furious! 】

    [I know this question, of course it is to save me. 】

    【Hahaha, Jie, let's not play with them, neither of them is a good guy. ]

    [Scumbag Haru: You are all my wings~]

    Another round of magical brainwashing sound came, but Nanako and Mimiko couldn't stand it anymore, Nanako puffed up her cheeks angrily, "What, what's going on with Gojoharu? No matter how you think about it, you should save Master Xia You!"

    Mimiko calmly persuaded: "They are brothers, and it is understandable to save my younger brother."

    No, the question that should be considered is that Gojo Satoru and Xia Youjie have no relationship at all. Will not fall into the river.

    Nanako was not angry at the barrage speech at all, but was angry at Master Xia You after reading the manga.

    One year ago, when the ghosts went on a night tour, Master Xia You disappeared after going to the high school, and they had bad guesses in their hearts.

    And just a few months ago, Master Xia You came back suddenly, completely changed.

    He is no longer obsessed with his previous dream, but always puts Gojoharu's goal first.

    They didn't know what happened, but what Master Xia You wanted to do was what they wanted to do.

    But is Gojo Haru really trustworthy? In the manga, is it really Gojo Haru who killed Xia Yu-sama and turned him into what he is now?

    "What are you looking at?" Suddenly a voice came from behind, and Nanako and Mimiko were startled when they saw the black cat on the desk.

    "Master Xia You." Mimiko called out calmly.

    "Master Xia You!" Nanako shouted in surprise.

    Their mobile phones were still singing that magical music, and there seemed to be a few more victims who were deceived by Wu Tiaochun in the back of the video, but they didn't pay attention at all.

    Facing Xia Youjie's inquiry, Nanako raised her mobile phone and complained innocently and maliciously, "Master Xia You, the video said that the five pieces of spring dregs killed you. Is it true? I want Master Xia You to kill you." Did you kill him?"

    Mimiko also looked serious: "Mimiko will also contribute."

    Xia Youjie glanced at the group of demons dancing on the video, the video looped again, and it happened to be played again at Xia Youjie's occasion, when the singer sang When you never change your mind, there is a picture of Chun stretching out his hand to him and saying come back, Jie in the video.

    Xia Youjie was taken aback for a moment, then came back to his senses.

    "Don't believe that mess." He brushed over the topic naturally, with a gentle tone, "The plan for spring is about to start, so don't slack off recently." "Yes." Nanako and Mimiko looked at each other

    .

    Nanako: Sure enough, Master Xia You cares about Wujochun very much.

    Mimiko: But Gojo Haru cares most about his younger brother, Xia You-sama is so pitiful.

    Nanako and Mimiko are firm in their hearts. They must beware of Gojoharu's betrayal at a critical moment and hurting Mr. Xia You.

    Not only Nanako and Mimiko are watching this video, but Gojo Satoru is also watching this video.

    He gave the task to a few people in the first grade. He was supposed to go back to see Chun, but he didn't go back immediately. Instead, he sat in the room and read the latest manga again.

    He touched Zhongchun's face in the manga. He was shocked when he read the manga for the first time, but now that he calmed down, he felt a little complicated.

    Xia Youjie said that Chun did all these things for him, but in fact he is still at a loss and doesn't understand Chun's thoughts.

    He didn't believe that Chun would kill Xia Youjie with his own hands.

    So is Chun trying to save Jay?

    Does Chun care about Jie so much? For Jie, he would rather go against his own principles.

    He propped his cheeks, bored, he swiped to the video on the forum.

    Others watched it once and laughed, but when he watched the scene where he and Chun stared at each other in the video, he restrained his smile. Later, there was a scene where Chun and Jie were secretly eating noodles. He remembered the plot in the comics and suddenly felt the same way.

    Chun is a big liar.

    He suddenly became angry, stopped watching, and came to Tsukizawa Yu's room aggressively.

    Spring cannot be simply let go.

    He pushed away the room, and Chun and that wild little ghost were sitting in the room, Chun propped his chin, and there was a steaming meal in front of him, but he was lost in thought, and there was a trace of unspeakable emotion in the blue eyes covered by eyelashes. cruel.

    Gojo Satoru was slightly taken aback, seeing Chun like this suddenly felt a little strange.

    He is so serious, what is he thinking?

    He used to think he knew Chun very well, he understood Chun's gentleness, Chun's soft heart, and Chun's evil taste of quietly following behind him...

    But he found that he didn't understand Chun at all.

    It has been many years, probably after he separated from the high school, what Chun does every day, what he thinks, he has become more and more unclear.

    "Enlightenment." Chun found him coming, his calm eyes lit up, and a smile appeared on the face similar to him, revealing his usual smile.

    His whole body softened, as if the coldness just now was his illusion.

    When he was young, Gojo Satoru was not used to seeing the bright smile on a face similar to his own, but now that he couldn't see the smile on Haru's face, he was not used to it.

    Tsukizawa Yu was thinking about a conversation with the real person. It's not that he didn't understand that the persecution of the forum was imminent, but he had to wait for Riso to act first, otherwise... Before he could think of any reason to urge Riso, he glanced at him

    . See Gojo Satoru in front of the door.

    He laughed subconsciously and put these things aside. He still remembered that Wujo Wu hadn't eaten at noon.

    "Wu, you are in a hurry to come back. You haven't eaten at noon yet. I specially asked the assistant to bring you the dishes you like..." He paused and stopped. Behind him, two hands suddenly wrapped around

    his waist, five Wu hugged him from behind, resting his head on his neck, and the cool hair penetrated into his neck.

    "Enlightenment?" Tsukizawa Yu tilted his neck back slightly: "What's the matter? Are you acting like a baby at such a big age?"

    Gojo Gojo's muffled voice came from behind, "Chun, don't be fooled by Jie."

    Tsukizawa Yu was slightly startled .

    Gojo Satoru's voice was very serious: "I will never allow it, you leave me like Jie."

    Tsukizawa Yuu's fingers trembled, his head buzzed, he was a little dazed, there was only one thought in his mind, and Satoru realized it, he knew it .

    Also, Satoru is not an idiot.

    They are the people who know each other best in the world, and it is only natural for Gojo Satoru to be aware of it.

    Since he chose to become a villain, he has been prepared for everything, but when this moment comes, he subconsciously feels at a loss.

    He looked at Huiye blankly, Huiye's ignorant pupils were wide open, and a sharp killing intent flashed in his eyes, as if he was about to violently attack in the next second.

    no!

    The killing intent pierced his eyeballs, and Chun regained his senses in an instant.

    He laughed, "What are you talking about, Wu, how could I be deceived by Jie."

    The shock was too much, calm down and think carefully, Gojo Wu is just guessing now, without any evidence.

    Now is not the time to act.

    He quietly looked at Hui Ye.

    Hui Ye realized Chun's restraint, lowered his eyes, suppressed the surging killing intent.

    "Chun." Behind him, Gojo Satoru did not continue his words, he put his chin on his shoulder, grabbed his hand from behind, played with his fingers, and his laughing voice could not be refused: "Chun I'm already handing over the work of Wutiao's family, anyway, the work at Wutiao's company will not be short of people to take care of, Chun...well, I will stay in the high school from now on, and be the assistant of Nitro, don't go out." "Enlightenment

    ? Tsukizawa Yu frowned disapprovingly.

    Gojo Satoru willfully rejected his disapproving voice: "Anyway, Haru also wants to be with me all the time, right?"

    Tsukizawa Yuu sighed, "What's wrong with you? If it's your request, it's not impossible... "

    Feeling that Haru's attitude is the same as usual, Gojo Gojo just saw Haru's strangeness, and the uneasiness surging in his heart that was about to be lost gradually faded away.

    Yes, what was he thinking, how could Chun be cheated by Jie.

    Jie...maybe he was really killed by Chun.

    Gojo Satoru's blue eyes dimmed.

    "Okay, let's eat now." Tsukizawa Yu patted his hand, signaling him to let go of himself.

    "Okay~" Gojo Satoru came back to his senses, and replied with a drawn out voice, he let go of Haru, and turned his head to see Hui Ye staring at him at the table.

    Wujo Gou raised his eyebrows, leaned over and reached out to pinch his face.

    "What are you looking at, haven't you seen others acting like a spoiled brother?"

    Huiye turned his body away, lowered his eyes, and quietly ate dessert.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.7K 790 168
Alternative Title: 我的漫画风靡咒术界 Author: tachibana Cat Duanzi Summary: Ever since I was a child, Hanae Takuto has always been able to dream of a...
7.3K 342 13
𝐇𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐚𝐫 (𝐡𝐞𝐫/𝐡𝐢𝗺) 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝗺𝗼𝐬𝐭, 𝐧𝗼𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 (𝐡𝐞/𝐬𝐡𝐞) 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐛𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐲.. 𝗼𝐡 𝐧𝗼, (𝐬𝐡𝐞/𝐡𝐞) 𝐢𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝗼𝗼...
19K 416 55
Gojo huffed catching his breath before quickly breaking the door open as his blue orbs widen in fear and shock to see the situation. His hands trembl...
309K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc