LOVED BY THE OMEGA🐥❤️🐰

נכתב על ידי jay_attori

Jungkook is someone who is rude,lonely inside...His life is ruled by his father.Jimin is kind,abused by his p... עוד

Characters
01
02
03
04
05
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
Thank you
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
Epilogue

06

283 26 1
נכתב על ידי jay_attori

"Ha-eun"Jungkook called.

"I am here son"Ha-eun replied.

"You know what happened today?"Jungkook said voice bit excited.

"You want tea or coffee?"Ha-eun replied.

"You're not excited i guess"Jungkook said smiling.

"What happened?i am so excited to hear it"Ha-eun said mockingly.

"Nothing happened"Jungkook said and tried his best to control his laughter.

"That's not funny"Ha-eun said and gone back to her work.

Usually when Jungkook does these things Ha-eun would take a knife just because she's annoyed.Her behaviour today is different.

"What happened?"Jungkook asked.

"Stop being rude to him"Ha-eun said.

"To who?"Jungkook asked.

"You seriously don't know?"Ha-eun asked.

"What?"Jungkook asked.

"You don't know anything happened to Jimin?"Ha-eun asked.

He didn't care about asking what or answer her question.He went back to Jimin's room to check whether he is okay.Afterall as a mate he has to do these things that's why he is doing it.Not because of care.

"Stop lying to yourself kook"Eyolf said.

He ignored his wolf and ran to Jimin's room.As expected his room is locked.

"Jimin open the door now"Jungkook said knocking the door aggressively.

Door creaked and then opened.Jungkook held Jimin's chin with his fingers and turned his face where the fingerprints are marked.

"Who did this to you?"Jungkook whispered.

"It's just you know my wolf took over me that's why this happened"Jimin said a clear lie.

Jungkook held Jimin's hand and walked backwards inside the room closing the door with his legs and pinned him against the wall.

"You wanna know how good i am at fucking?"Jungkook asked.

"N-no"Jimin stuttered.

"Then tell me who did this?"Jungkook asked knowing that no matter what,a wolf won't make a person to do this to himself/herself.No matter if it is rut or heat.

"You-your"Jimin stuttered again.

"MY WHO?"Jungkook now shouted making Jimin to flinch.

"Dad"Jimin said.

Jungkook released his hands and turned back to give a nice lesson to his dad.

"Wait"Jimin held his hands."You shouldn't do this"Jimin said.

"LEAVE MY HAND"Jungkook shouted and Jimin loosened his hand from Jungkook's.

Jungkook's pov

That dick head.How dare he can do this to my omega?

"Oh someone is falling in love"Eyolf said.

"Yes i am.Now shut up."Jungkook said.

He didn't know if he is loving the Omega or not but when he saw his blood and the freaking shitty fingerprints in his omega's face even his wolf can't control him.

End of Jungkook pov

Door opened aggressively

"UP"Jungkook shouted at Kwan who is sitting.

"Calm down my son"Kwan said.

"Calm the fucking down.You say?after what you did?"Jungkook shouted again.

"Jungkook"Jimin said."I am sorry.He is just angry"Jimin said and dragged Jungkook from there.

Jungkook just watched Jimin dragging him.

Jungkook's pov

Here i will tell you a secret don't expose to anyone.

It made me and my wolf happy.Yes that rude boy's face have a smile.

But wait i have to turn my face into a angry one.And now my face is angry.

End of Jungkook pov

"What are you doing?"Jungkook shouted.

"What am I doing?"Jimin said."I am just dragging you"Jimin said.

"And why is that so?"Jungkook asked,their face too close only inches apart.

When Jimin was about to fall,Jungkook held him by his waist and dragged him into his own room.All the way Jimin couldn't speak.

"Speak"Jungkook groaned.

"Yes.What do you think about yourself huh?"Jimin asked.

"Why do you care?that's the problem between my father and me"Jungkook asked back.

"I care for you!You freaking stupid dumb.I do!What if he beat you also?huh?What will I do?"Jimin shouted back and left.

But within he could go Jungkook was soon enough to hold him and drag him to the table.It's dinner time.

"Sit down"Jungkook said and Jimin did as he said.He knew he won't eat because of this.

Tbh him and his wolf is happy to hear those from their mate.He promised himself that he will change for him.

"I haven't got the answer yet"Jungkook spoke looking at his father.

"What do you want now?"Kwan shouted.

Jimin held Jungkook's hand under the table pressing it hard telling him to be calm.And he did the same.

"Why did you raise your hands on my mate?"Jungkook asked trying his best to be calm.

Jimin took his hand from Jungkook's but Jungkook was soon enough to hold his again.He will be calm only when he hold his hand.

"He cursed that's why i did"Kwan said.

"Why is that so?"Jungkook asked facing Jimin now.

"He talked bad about Omegas that's why i cursed"Jimin said.

"Explanation is not enough from both the sides"Hana said.

"Bingo mom"Jungkook said."Let's hear it from Ha-eun then"Jungkook said and all eyes looked at Ha-eun.

"I'll explain then"Ha-eun said.

And she explained everything to him.

"The mistake is yours dad.Apologise to him and her right now"Jungkook used his Alpha voice.

"I won't"Kwan said."And remember about your mating?it's tomorrow"Kwan said and left.

"Aish!I apologise for him to you both."Hana said and got up.

Ha-eun left either.

"You aren't eating?"Jungkook asked who saw Jimin playing with his chopsticks.

"Huh?yes!"Jimin said and started to take his bite.

"Want me to feed you?"Jungkook asked making Jimin to choke.

"I am just kidding"Jungkook said and gave water to him.

"Don't you dare to do it again"Jimin said and left.

Both pov

Aish!my mate shouldn't do this things.

End of pov

Hey weenies

Thank you for reading and voting

This book is about to reach 300 views.I mean thank you so much.

This means alot.

Thank you for doing this also.

Borahae 💜

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

1.2K 143 9
young people fall in love with the wrong people sometimes..
6.7K 58 11
random fics Idea i'll put in here. maybe I'll put one shots or idk; i'll wait till my Friend called motivation Come Say hi to make them
11.7K 655 6
Park Jimin is arranged to marry Jeon Jungkook who is a cold and disable man What will happen between them? Will the love bloom between them? Or ther...
43.7M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...