LOVE ME LIKE YOU DO

By prita_krishnan

A sacred girl running with tears in corridor of the hospital which is piled with dead bodies.. Everyone was... More

INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER 1
SUMMARY
CHARACTERS
CHAPTER 2
odiyaanga odiyaanga ellarum VOTE POLE
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
No daily update & only sneak peak
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
Eternal love
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
want one more update?
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
odiyaanga odiyaanga sneak peak
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
Chapter 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
EPILOGUE
LOVE ME LIKE YOU DO 2

CHAPTER 35

2K 309 28
By prita_krishnan

Gowtham's breath hitched and he froze in his place...

"Unnadha kekura ..  yaar unnoda sponsor? Unmaya sollu ... edhukku shailaja va kadatha paakuringa?"

Gowtham: mudiyadhu...

That person slightly pressed the knife in his throat making him panick...

Gowtham: i.. mean.. ennala sol..la mudiyadhu.. apdi sonna enna kondruvaangannu solla vandha.. enna Mattum illa en wife kolandha ellarayum konnuduvaamga.. please enna vitru..

That person: unna ipdiye vitta niraya per vaalkaiyya keduthuruviye...

Gowtham: enna solra .. Naa yaar vaalkaya kedutha?

That person tightened grip on gowtham's neck ..

That person: poi solladha da b**du.. Unnala arsh shailaja oda amaithiyana vaalkka kettu pochu... Anu Ashok vaalkaiyum keduthuta..  dev aathiya...  Yen yashodhataye nee poi dhana solitu irukka..

Gowtham's eyes widened hearing that & Gulped in fear and stuttered,

Gowtham: en...enna ...soll... Soll.. ra..

That person: yashodha va edhukku nee avasarama kalyanam panikitannu enakku theriyum... Shailu vaithula irundha kolandhaya konnadhum needhaanu ennakku theriyum.. adhu yennu kooda enakku theriyum...

Gowtham: yaar nee? Idhellam unakku Epdi theriyum?

That person: adhukku munnadi idha nee yarukaga pandrannu sollu...

All of sudden Gowtham elbowed that person & turned towards him to catch but that person kicked Gowtham on crotch and punched his face & ran away from there...

Gowtham tried to follow but stopped hearing screaming sound of yasho .

Yasho: ahhhh..

He rushed towards his room and saw yasho was clutching her belly & shouting in pain...

Gowtham: yasho...

He rushed towards her & grabbed her shoulders,

Gowtham: yenna maa Achu?

Yasho: val...ik...ki vil.undh...uta.. ahhhhh...

Gowtham: sh...sh.. onnula onnulla..

He lifted her in his arms and ran towards emergency ward...

Gowtham: Seema anni... Ajay anna... Yaarachu vanga..

Everyone rushed there hearing his shout...

Seema: ennachu da?

Gowtham: keela valikki vilundhuta.. please edhachu pannunga...

Seema: ayyayo... Bed la vai avala...

He placed her on bed... He couldn't control his tears seeing her ...

Seema: velila po...

Gowtham: Naa edhukku ponu Naa po maata...

Ajay: solradha kelu da.. vaa..

Ajay dragged gowtham from there.. Seema did what she knows but she couldn't treat her Fully...

Seema: Ashok... Arsh ah kooptu vaa .. vera Vali illa .. ippo veliya irundhu doctor ah koopta kooda 1 hour aagum Avanga vara.. adhu varaikkum baby ah velila edukkala na prachana aagirum ..rendu uyirukkum aabathu..

Ashok nodded his head and rushed towards A1 room & opened the door..

Ashok: arsh...

Arsh looked at him confusedly and asked,

Arsh: edhukku da ipdi odi vara ennachu?

Ashok explained what happened to yasho...

Ashok: seekiram kolandhaya velila edukkanum da ... Illa rendu per uyirum poirum...

Arsh: eruma yen apdiye nikikura.. vaa..

Both of them rushed towards the operation theatre..  Gowtham saw arsh & shocked...

Gowtham: arsh?

Ajay: Inga irukardhula best doctor avandhaam.yasho kolandha redu uyir Avan kaila dhaan irukku.. kandippa kaapathiruvaan nambu...

Gowtham: but he is not stable...

Ajay: solradha kelu da Avan nalladha irukaan konja neram vaaya mooditu summa iru...

It's been 3 hours.. a second felt like a year for Gowtham... He doesn't know what to do...

When operation theatre light off . He waited for arsh and others... Arsh came outside & looked at Gowtham...

Gowtam: ya...

Arsh; avalum .. un ponnum nalladhana irukanga..... Congratulations da.. 

Gowtham smiled and hugged him tightly and started to cry in his shoulders m..

Gowtham: than thank you so much da I don't know what would have I done if something happened to them..

Arsh: lusu maari pesadha da.   Nee en friend uh Ava en akka..  idhu kooda seyya maaten ah?

Gowtham mv: unakku poi throgam panndraney da .. Naa paavi ..

Arsh: adhoda ... Namma family la irundhu innoru kolandha indha ulagatha pakkama poga vendaam...

Gowtham looked down in guilt... Dev narrowed his eyes at growtham,

Dev mv: saavi da naaye.. unna aatti vaikradhunu mattum yaarunnu thetiyattum... Apram solra sir ta unga friend uh latchanam idhaannu
..
Gowtham: pakalaama?

Arsh; time aagum .. but kolandha premature baby ndrdadhaala.. konjanaal incubator irukatum.. yaaru touch panna vendaam..

Everyone went inside and saw the baby  Incubator...  Gowtham kissed his finger & placed it on incubator glass...

Gowtham: appa loves you and amma da..

Dev whispered to arsh that shailu was  admitted in bed for getting panick attack..  arsh silently from there and went to the room where Shailu is admitted...

He sat beside her and carresed her head and kissed her hairline...

He traced her cheeks with fingers & laid down beside her and hugged her at one side.  

Suddenly her eyes furrowed indicates that she's getting some Flashbacks...

Shailu: no... Leave me... No...

Arsh: baby ... What happened... Baby ..

Shailu: No.. arsh... please enna vitrunga .

Arsh started to shook her to wake up but she didn't,

Shailu: please Vendam... I am pregnant please...  En kolandhaingalukku edhachu aagiru...

Arsh's eyes widened hearing that.,

Arsh: kolandhaingala? Shailu...kanna thora... Ennadi solra?

Shailu: vendam... please... No....

Arsh: darling... Kanna thora .

She opened her eyes.. tears were flowing like a river.. she hugged arsh tightly and started to crying in his chest....

Arsh patted her back & tried to calm her down .

Arsh: sh...sh... Onula..

Shailu: namma kolandhaya konnutanga.. konnutaanga da...

Arsh : sh.. yaaru?

Shailu: therila niyabagam vara maatingudhu....

Arsh: konjam try Pannu.. yaaru adhu?

Shailu closed her eyes and tried to concentrate... But she couldn't get clear vision of that person...

Arsh : porumaya try Pannu.. porumaya .

Memory,

Someone dragging Shailu by closing her mouth..  she was struggling against that persons hold ..

She tried to remove hand from her mouth but couldn't...

Suddenly another person came there & said,

"Seekiram... Arsh indha pakkam dhaan varaan.. "

Shailu Started to Struggle more but they pressed chloroform in her nose...

She tried to not to breath but she inhaled chloroform after sometime..  she can feel it's effect on her body.. her eyes started to droop because of the effect..

Her vision blurred that person came infront of her... She blinked one time to get clear vision of that person...

End of memory...

Shailu opened her eyes and looked at arsh ...

Arsh: yaaru?

Shailu: aa...aa..Ashok...

Continued....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.1K 4.5K 59
A girl was getting ready for her engagement.she is wearing bangle in her hand.suddenly her friend Thamarai asked her ne pandrathu unaku sari nu padut...
153K 3.8K 33
"ahhh" she screamed in pain but her cries and screams got muffled as his hand slammed on her mouth. "shhh, another noise from your little mouth and t...
3.3K 295 12
Woohooo!! Wassup buddies? Ready for a short yet crazy story?? . "Can't run from me baby" she whispered in my ears kneeling down to my level. My body...
65.5K 6.7K 23
A girl was staring at the man with wide eyes... that man: RUN... that girl shook her head as no... that man: aren't you afraid of me? that girl: no...