๐‘ฌ๐‘ช๐‘ณ๐‘ฐ๐‘ท๐‘บ๐‘ฌ - ๐‘‰๐ด๐‘…๐ผ๐‘‚๐‘ˆ...

By Happy_Sugar-Coffe_

| synopsis | - ๐˜•๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ & ๐˜‰๐˜•๐˜๐˜ˆ ๐˜Š๐˜™๐˜–๐˜š๐˜š๐˜–๐˜๐˜Œ๐˜™ - Y/N just wanted to be a hero, that was her dream... More

- 01; Prologue
- 02
- 03
- 04
- 05
- 06
- 07
- 08
- 09
- 10
- 12; advance
- 12
- 13
- 14
- 15
-16

- 11

210 18 4
By Happy_Sugar-Coffe_

"Learning more about you"

"-His clothes were very silly!"

"And?"

"And that guy is a definite jerk!"

"No, no. I meant that you only told me about this person's clothes, Naruto". You commented, trying not to laugh. Kakashi had given you the news that the three of you were going to participate in some exams to become "Chunin", after he went to who knows where Naruto had started telling you about these ninjas from another village that he had met.

"Naruto, you are inept at explaining." Sasuke, as frank as ever.

"Hey!"

"Hmm". You sweated in front of these two, they were going to really drive you crazy with all their fighting. Taking a deep breath, you spoke, "And if we go train?"

...

"When you said we were going to train, I didn't imagine this...", Sasuke commented as he held in his hands a bunch of UNO cards that you had made by hand.

Currently, the three of them were sitting in a circle in a training ground. The sunlight did not hit you because of the shadow of one of the trees. You could hear the songs of various birds in the distance. The wind was soft against your skin, cooling you from what little heat there was.

You turned your smiling face towards Sasuke, "Well, this is a special training to train your mind-", you had tried to explain before being interrupted by a confused Naruto.

"Hey... what does this card mean", Naruto whispered, showing only you that specific card.

"That's for choosing a color," you whispered in his ear, careful not to let Sasuke hear.

"Oh, thank you, Saku." Naruto thanked you before turning to Sasuke with a determined look, "Alright Sasuke, prepare to lose!"

Sasuke snorted, "Yeah, sure." He spoke with an 'I'm better than your goofball' smile as he tossed a +4 card at Naruto.

"Ehhh!?" he yelled as if he couldn't believe it.

Oh, well, UNO was always characterized by sometimes betraying your friends...

"Pff-", you huffed at Sasuke's half smile as Naruto grabbed four cards.

A friendly fight was what your eyes saw right now. Although, something deep inside of you told you that this would be the friendliest fight you would have the right to witness from now on.

Did you see an out-of-control fight coming between these two in the future? No, definitely not. The competition between these two were always healthy, simply external factors corrupted it.

You sighed to yourself. Yes, board games are definitely the best to improve any relationship.

...

-Meanwhile in another universe-

...

"So..."

"What?"

"You and I were friends?"

"You've been asking me that since last week, idiot!"

Sakura sweated at the outburst of the blond boy in front of her, "Oh..."

'Geez... Was Y/N really friends with this guy?', she thought to herself as she watched him stir the face mask mixture with an unreadable face. Was he sad? Angry? She couldn't say for sure... Sakura had never been an expert at reading people.

Due to her "delicate situation" that she had to fake to cover the events that were currently taking place, the doctors had pleasantly advised that they put her to do things that she -meaning you- used to do. Which made many people who knew you invite "you" to activities you used to do with them.

Which brings her to the current situation.

She had first seen the blond boy when she was allowed to have visitors while she was still in the hospital.

Judging by the look he gave her when he first saw her, it was sadness, or perhaps it was pity. Of course, the others had also shown the same look.

These people-your classmates had never left her alone, they were always close to her to see how she was doing. Sakura could tell they were all very close, no one was just left behind.

"We must take one step at a time, in this way a single event could let all the memories flow once forgotten." Those were the words she had heard from one of the doctors who had been treating her. Words also said by your Sensei.

One step at a time meant doing a different thing until "you remembered" something.

Many of the things she did with other people were fun, she wasn't going to deny it, others... not so much. Although, she wasn't one to judge what you did with someone else.

Today she would have to be with this Bakugo guy, tomorrow she would have to be with one of the girls named Uraraka and so on.

Step by Step.

"You..." was the boy. "You used to do this with me and the whole class".

'Oh'.

It was then that Sakura realized, the outburst hadn't been out of anger.

"Well...if you don't mind- could you tell me more?" Sakura asked with a certain longing in her voice. Heavens, this was her time to find out more about you!

The boy- Bakugo snorted with a small smile, although it was also evident that he had done it with a certain nostalgia. "It all started with Todoroki and you-".

...

-Meanwhile in another universe-

...

"You know?"

"Hmm?"

"You've never told me as much about yourself as Naruto has"

It was noon, Naruto had run off after yelling something like 'I didn't wash my clothes!', leaving the two of you alone. Currently, you were walking through one of the many forests in Konoha, well Sasuke is the one leading the way, you only followed him because you realized that you hadn't talked to him enough like you should.

"I don't see it necessary". Was his response.

"But I do". You insisted once more.

Sasuke sighed as he shot you a quick look, "Oh right, what do you want to know about me?"

"Everything".

"That won't be possible, Sakura-"

"Then tell me what you want to do in the future"

Sasuke had stopped suddenly making you stop too by inertia, 'bad topic, perhaps'.

"Hey... you shouldn't say it if you don't want to-"

"I must kill him"

"Huh?" Oh no, is Sasuke showing homicidal tendencies? You sweated at that possibility. When you remembered that there was a certain character who had to do horrible things to Sasuke to save him.

"... that day I was crying." He spoke as if he was remembering something with some bitterness, "I must do it and rebuild my clan."

Both brothers were being condemned to suffering at this time. Vaguely, you asked yourself if one day you were to fulfill your mission, those two would be able to reconcile one day.

"Hmm, and then?" You spoke to distract him from the intrusive feelings that were possibly consuming him.

Sasuke turned to look at you confused, "Then what?"

"After you achieve your goal, what will you do?"

You saw how his eyes turned thoughtful, "I...". Sasuke was silent for a few moments before speaking again, with more confidence, you realized, "maybe travel all over the world".

You started to walk, followed by Sasuke, "That's great, I plan to do some kind of humanitarian Organization in the future"

"... and what do you plan to call it?", he asked curiously.

"Maybe something like 'UN' or 'agency of a thousand wonders'", you stammered, as you both walked without a fixed destination.

- - - - - - - - - -

/// Ninja Secrets ///

-Later that day, class 1-A met like old times.

-Sasuke is confused by Sakura's change in attitude, but he didn't care. He just thinks she's finally grown up.

-Naruto thinks that the change in Sakura was because she decided to be nicer to him, and that's it.

-And Kakashi, well, Kakashi never met Sakura before.

-In all three cases, there is really no problem with the change in attitude that occurred in "Sakura". Even so, people like Ino were able to see a significant change in her.

-Naruto didn't finish washing his clothes, poor thing.

-You see, he no longer has clean clothes to wear, pff

-Bakugo thinks that the change in attitude in "Y/N" is due to amnesia, even so, there are things that don't quite add up at the end of the day.

-Bakugo is not the only one in the class who has noticed the change.

- - - - - - - - - -

The sand ninjas will appear in the next chapter, stay tuned~

The reason why the chapters don't always follow the dialogues that appear in the series is because it's just boring.

I mean, I'm sure that, just like me, you too get bored with reading the same lines over and over again in almost every Naruto book out there.

That's why I try to put new and ingenious things that have not been done or thought of doing before. But even so, the events that have not been altered continue to occur, in this case the meeting of the ninjas of the sand with Naruto, Konohamaru and his friends.

...

🍑 other stories 🍑

flowers | 𝘒𝘕𝘠 𝘹 𝘐𝘕𝘜𝘠𝘈𝘚𝘏𝘈 |

Eclipse - Varios Naruto x Reader - 𝓋𝑒𝓇. spa

𝙇𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙎𝙝𝙖𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙨 | 𝘷𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴!𝘈𝘖𝘛 |

Into another dimension?| batsis!Reader |

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.9K 307 17
This story contains vulgar themes with old men and young women . Different storys . Enjoy .
314K 16K 43
Published on 11/1/23 Nine, a special force soldier whose only purpose was to serve the Imperial Army, died and transmigrated into the body of Toby Ca...
179K 7.9K 22
แ€…แ€ถแ€€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€™แ€ฝแ€”แ€บ + แ€แ€แ€ฑแ€แ€บแ€แ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€ธ แ€„แ€šแ€บแ€„แ€šแ€บแ€€แ€แ€„แ€บแ€™แ€„แ€บแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€†แ€€แ€บแ€†แ€ถแ€›แ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€”แ€ฑแ€กแ€€แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€…แ€บแ€แ€ฏแ€€แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€ทแ€…แ€ญแ€แ€บแ€žแ€˜แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€€แ€ฝแ€ฒแ€œแ€ฝแ€ฒแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธ แ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€ทแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€กแ€แ€ปแ€ญแ€”แ€บแ€™แ€พแ€ฌแ€žแ€ฐแ€Œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€”แ€ฒแ€ทแ€กแ€œแ€ฏแ€•แ€บแ€žแ€™แ€ฌแ€ธแ€†แ€€แ€บแ€†แ€ถแ€›แ€ฑแ€ธแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€ฝ...
282K 14.1K 43
Ruby King is your average young woman who is starting to attend college full time. Everything is going great until she notices that there seems to be...