Pain - A PJO Fanfiction

Bởi Elijah_RL

🏁HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY🏁 🚩TW: Blood, rape, swear words, suicidal thoughts, self harm, panic attacks, n... Xem Thêm

~Chapter 1~
~Chapter 2~
Chapter 4: A/N+VOTE
~Chapter 5~
~Chapter 6~
~Chapter 7~
~Chapter 8~
~Chapter 9~
~Chapter 10~
~Chapter 11~
~Chapter 12~
~Chapter 13~
~Chapter 14~
Chapter 15: A/N and an apollo-gy
~Chapter 16~
~Chapter 17~
~Chapter 18~
Chapter 19: A/N
~Chapter 20~
~Chapter 21~
~Chapter 22~
~Chapter 23~
~Chapter 24~
~Chapter 25~
~Chapter 26~
~Chapter 27~
~Chapter 28~
~Chapter 29~
Chapter 30: A/N
~Chapter 31~
~Chapter 32~

~Chapter 3~

2.8K 52 375
Bởi Elijah_RL

[ABUSE TALK, SELF HARM TALK, BLOOD, DEATH, PANIC ATTACK]

Hermes flashed into the infirmary.

"WILL SOLACE!" He yelled, setting Percy on a bed.

The blond boy ran toward him. His eyes widened once he saw Percy's arm. He grabbed some gauze and bandages, and cleaned Percy's wounds. He then wrapped the bandages tightly, stopping the blood flow. Percy stirred on the bed.

"I'll get Poseidon," Hermes said, getting up to flash out.

"N-no," a hoarse voice said weakly.

Hermes looked at Percy questioningly.

"Don't, I don't want him to be mad at me," Percy said, his voice barely above a mutter.

"Percy, he won't be mad at you. Trust me," Hermes said gently, giving a small smile.

Percy sighed and gave up. Hermes flashed away and Will helped him sit up. There was a flash, and Poseidon's voice filled the infirmary.

"Perseus Jackson, how could you?!"

Percy flinched at his father's voice.

"Dad, I-" Percy began desperately.

"No! It was so stupid of you, how could you do such a thing?!" Poseidon yelled.

Tears flowed down Percy's face. He took a deep breath and wiped his tears, avoiding looking at his father.

"Why would you do something so stupid?!"

Percy made his hands into fists in anger. His father sighed and reached out to touch him, but he flinched and turned away. Percy's eyes widened once he realized he had flinched. He cringed as he guessed his father's reaction.

The room was incredibly still for two teenagers with ADHD and two gods.  It was like everybody was scared of taking a breath. Eventually, Hermes broke the silence by clearing his throat.

"Uh- Poseidon, perhaps we should...leave?" Hermes suggested.

Poseidon nodded. They flashed out, leaving Will and Percy alone. Percy let out a breath he didn't know he was holding while Will looked at him awkwardly.

"Uhm, you have lots of blood loss, but you can leave now, I'll do a check up tomorrow," Will said.

Percy nodded and gave Will a small smile, leaving the infirmary. He went into the forest, not wanting to return to his cabin right away.

There was a flash and Hermes stood next to him.

"Hey, Percy," he said awkwardly.

Percy sighed and turned to him.

"You want something," he said, looking at Hermes.

Hermes looked surprised.

"Bro, did you see how many gods and goddesses have needed my help so far? Its like a sixth sense by now," he said sarcastically.

Hermes nodded.

"I wanted to ask why you flinched," he said, looking at Percy.

Percy groaned.

"No. No, Hermes, no. Please," he said, looking at Hermes desperately.

Hermes was surprised to say the least. Perseus Jackson, twice hero of Olympus, was begging Hermes.

"Percy, please. I won't tell anyone," Hermes said.

Percy sighed and looked around.

"Come on, I don't want anybody to overhear us," he muttered, keeping his head low to keep Hermes from seeing his watered eyes.

After walking for a minute, they sat down. Percy ran a shaky hand through his hair.

"I'm so pathetic," he muttered, giving a small, delirious laugh. Hermes looked concernedly at Percy.

He looked up and looked Hermes in the eyes.

"Don't tell this to anybody, okay?" Percy asked him.

"Yes, of course," Hermes said hurriedly.

"I...when I was four, my mom married this guy, Gabe. His scent was so strongly human that it could mask mine," Percy began, getting the easy stuff over first.

Hermes listened intently, not wanting to interrupt.

"Uhm, he was incredibly rude to my mom, and he-" Percy stopped and took a deep breath, on the verge of hyperventilating.

Hermes' eyed widened as he came to the conclusion.

"He abused you," He muttered loud enough for Percy to hear.

"Y-yes. Uhm, not even my mom knows about this, so please, don't tell anybody. It's just- I'm so pathetic. I couldn't even fend myself against one stupid mortal," Percy said hysterically.

Hermes frowned and held Percy's hand.

"No, Perce. First of all, you shouldn't have to fend yourself against a mortal, much less your stepfather. Secondly, you were four. If this lasted until you were twelve, which I'm sure it did, you're not pathetic, the stupid mortal who decided to beat a four year old is," Hermes said softly.

Percy gave a small sob. Hermes moved forward and hugged him as he cried.

"I-I'm sorry," he said in between sobs.

Hermes just hugged him tighter.

"You shouldn't apologize for crying. It's a normal reaction, and now, you're at least getting some closure on the whole situation. Okay?" Hermes asked softly.

Percy gave a small nod before sobbing again. It was nearly half an hour as Percy's tears stopped and he fell asleep in Hermes' arms. Hermes smiled at the boy and flashed into cabin three, setting Percy down on his bed.

The next morning, Percy headed directly to the infirmary, getting his check up from Will. Afterwards, he got to his cabin and closed the door.

He took out black sweatpants and a black hoodie, putting the blood covered clothes in another corner.

He pulled out all of his colored clothes and put them in the trash, only leaving black and gray clothes, excluding his camp uniform.

There was a knock at the door. Percy took a tissue and wet it at the sink, wiping his tear-streaked cheeks. The door knocked again.

"Percy, I need to talk to you," it was Chiron. His voice was considerably soft, Percy guessed that the gods or Will had told him what happened yesterday.

"Go away," Percy said, his voice hoarse and cracking.

"Percy, no, I won't. You're obviously not fine, talk to me," Chiron said, his voice gentle but demanding.

"Oh, really? 'Cause I thought I was doing really good!" He sassed.

"Percy, please," Chiron said, his tone pleading.

"No, I can't! Please- I can't-!"

Percy's voice cracked. He heard Chiron sigh.

"Percy, I know what happened yesterday, and what happened last night. If you keep doing this, I'll have to search your room and get any sharp objects out, and I don't want to do that, because I don't want you to have a use for them. Please, Percy, open the door," Chiron said, his voice slowly becoming harsher.

With a sigh, Percy got up and walked toward the door, opening it roughly and letting Chiron in.

"Percy, I'm sorry for what happened. I didn't want you to feel that pain, but you did. Sometimes these things happen."

Percy glared at Chiron.

"Don't give me that. It was the fates! They ruined everything, like they always do!" Percy yelled.

Chiron sighed and closed his eyes.

"Yes, but we can't control it. They can. And these things aren't up to us, Percy."

Percy gave a silent sob. Chiron put an arm around him.

"I don't wanna feel this pain. I don't. I just want it to end, I can't do this anymore!"

Percy was in another fit of silent sobs.

"Don't say that, Percy. By the way, have you seen Annabeth? I haven't seen her today."

Percy glared at the wall.

"She's cheating on me, I don't know, we haven't talked since I caught Matthew from Aphrodite with her."

Percy was surprisingly fine about this right now. Maybe, somehow, finding the dead, bloody bodies of your loved ones outweighed a person cheating on you. Sarcasm, obviously.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I'll talk to her later." Chiron said, genuinely sorry.

About what, Percy didn't know, but he nodded.

"Do you need anything?"

Percy looked at Chiron.

"Unless you say yes to putting Riptide through my heart, no. Actually, on second thought, could you maybe get my friends?"

Chiron nodded and left. With a sigh, Percy let himself curl up to a ball on his bed and sob. About ten minutes later, there was a knock on his door.

He quickly pulled himself together.

"Percy, let us in," Piper piped up.

A ghost of a smile on his face, he got up and opened the door. All of his friends, including Clarisse and Will, were standing outside.

"Hey, guys," Percy said, his voice low and slightly hoarse. Obviously Chiron hadn't said anything, which be was thankful for, as everybody stated at the hero of Olympus who was crying, in awe.

"Perce, what happened?" Leo asked gently.

Percy looked at Leo.

"It's a long story, come in."

They hesitatingly went in and took seats in his room. Percy sat on the far edge of his bed and pulled his knees up to his chest, looking around the room to his friends, who looked right back at him.

"How much do you guys know?"

They looked at each other. Nobody said anything, so Percy sat up a bit straighter and sighed.

"From the beginning or a sum-up?"

"Beginning," people murmured.

Percy laughed, but it was a bit hysterical.

"Alright. So this happened, uhm, yesterday evening after dinner. That morning, Annabeth and I had a date. After dinner, I went to her cabin to find her kissing Matt from the Aphrodite cabin."

There was an instant outburst.

"NO, SHE DIDN'T!"

"WHAT?!"

"NO!"

Percy looked at them and they quieted down. Piper looked outraged and raised her hand. Percy nodded at her.

"Matt is the single most annoying bitch-!"

"LANGUAGE!" Will and Nico called out. Everybody laughed, excluding Percy, but he at least smiled.

"On second thought, thank you," Nico said, earning another fit of laughter.

"Okay, now, let's keep going, shall we?" Percy asked.

Everybody nodded.

"Anyway, after I found out Annabeth was cheating on me and she never really loved me, blah, blah, blah, I was crushed, because, you know, personal loyalty. So, I decided to go to my mom's and talk to her, get advice, that kind of stuff."

Percy drew a deep breath and sighed.

"When I arrived, the door was unlocked. I walked in and smelled blood, and went to the living room," Percy said, his eyes glistening with tears.

Some people had guessed what happened and gasped.

"My mom and Paul were covered in blood with stab wounds on their chests. The pools of blood weren't all dried, so the murder happened a maximum of two days ago. And I went to- to Estelle's room-"

Percy choked on a sob. Piper sat next to him and hugged him.

"It- it was horrible. She was covered in blood, on the floor-"

Percy audibly sobbed.

"Then, I went to the kitchen to get away from the bodies, and I must've caused an earthquake or something-"

"Knew that was you," Clarisse piped up. Percy gave a tiny smile.

"Well, apparently, it was a big one, and my dad came. He found me crying and I had a panic attack when he asked what happened, so I led him to- to the bodies. And then, I had another panic attack and blacked out. Next thing I knew, I was on Olympus, in the infirmary. Will came and took me back here, that night I tried to kill myself, stuff like that, and now we're here," Percy said, brushing past quickly at the 'casually tried to kill myself' thing.

Apparently it had been noticeable as Thalia and a few others gasped.

"Kelp Head, you're such a Kelp Head."

Percy gave a tiny, sad smile.

"Vis-a-vis the nicknames," he said, waving his hand in the air.

After some talking and comforting, everybody left, but not without a threat from Clarisse.

"Look, Prissy, if you dare try to do anything to yourself, I'm not scared to strike you with my spear."

Percy gave a playful glare.

"Well, you must miss the taste of toilet water then," he sassed, remembering his first day at camp.

With a sigh, he plopped down on his bed and fell asleep at once.

The next morning, per usual, he didn't get out of his cabin. When it was dinner time, there was a knock at the door.

"Percy," Piper's voice called out.

"Pipes?"

She sighed.

"Percy, come out of your cabin and eat some dinner," she said, charmspeak flowing in her soft voice.

"No, Piper, I won't. I don't want to, just leave me alone," his voice cracked.

After a couple more tries, Piper gave up. Percy looked at the clothes covered in blood, still remaining unwashed.

He went to his medicine cabinet, taking out his pills. Remembering Clarisse's threat, he took the normal amount and went to bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It had been exactly one week since the Blofis murders. Percy hadn't come out of his cabin once, not eating and isolating himself.

There was a knock at the door.

"Go away!"

There weren't any responses. With a blinding flash, Hermes stood in front of him.

"You know, I only knocked to be polite," he said, rolling his eyes. He saw Percy and sat down next to him.

"Percy, Poseidon's worried about you. He asked me to check up on you. I know that you haven't eaten in an entire week, and you've cut since my last visit. I know you're isolating yourself. It isn't healthy, please, just listen to me."

Percy looked away, his eyes glistening.

"Tell Poseidon I'm doing good, and to not have you visit me," Percy responded, turning away. With a bright flash, another god stood in his cabin.

"Yeah, like I'd believe that. Hey, son," Poseidon said, giving a small smile, anxious about what happened last time they talked.

Percy rolled his eyes, letting Poseidon know he was fine about it all.

"What's with Olympians not listening to anybody?" Percy asked with a dramatic sigh.

Poseidon and Hermes shrugged at the same time.

"Look, I'll make it simple. Hermes, you don't have to visit me. I'm okay. Dad, for the last time, no, I don't want to go to Atlantis, I'm fine, just leave me alone."

The gods sighed and looked at each other.

"Zeus asked you to come to Olympus today. In half an hour."

Percy looked at Hermes.

"What for?"

Hermes shrugged.

"God of messengers, man, not of mind reading."

Percy nodded. Poseidon looked at him.

"Are you sure you don't wanna live in Atlan-?"

"No, dad, no. Can you just take me to Olympus? I wanna get this shit over with."

"Language," Poseidon warned.

"Yeah, because I'm three, sure," Percy said, rolling his eyes. Poseidon rolled his eyes too, and flashed out. Hermes flashed both Percy and himself to Olympus.

"Perseus Jackson," Zeus' voice rang out. Rolling his eyes, Percy unwillingly bowed. Zeus' hands were made into fists.

"Rise. We have reached a decision, and are willing to offer you godsmanship once more."

Percy rolled his eyes and sighed, facepalming.

"Seriously? Have you guys not figured out what 'no' means?"

Zeus was gold with anger.

"Demigod, how dare you-?!"

Percy glared at him.

"Shut it, Drama Queen. Do you wanna kill me? Go for it."

Zeus grabbed the master bolt but got tackled by Poseidon.

"What in Tartarus are you doing?!"

Zeus yelled, and Poseidon just glared at him, the master bolt in his hand.

"He wants you to kill him! He's obviously suicidal, and I know you're as dumb as you look, but at least use your last braincell to understand that!"

Glaring angrily, Zeus snatched the master bolt back.

"Well, then, if that's all, meeting adjourned. Hermes, flash the boy out."

Hermes opened his mouth to say something, but then closed it and nodded, walking toward Percy. To his surprise, Athena got up.

"Hermes, wait. Perseus, I know what my daughter did. And she feels horrible, so could you please talk to her?"

Percy gave a hysterical laugh.

"She is what got me into this mess in the first place! She hasn't even apologized! And two words; personal loyalty. I don't care about whatever she does."

Athena was turning gold with anger.

"I don't know what Annabeth ever saw in you, but I will not say that I regret her actions. I bet whoever she chose is much better than you."

Percy snorted.

"Oh, really? Well, she chose an Aphrodite whore called Matthew, and he's dumber than a fruit fly. No offense, Aphrodite."

Athena looked a bit shocked at the person her daughter chose, while Aphrodite snickered.

"Oh, don't worry, Percy. I never liked that one, anyway."

Percy smirked and nodded at Hermes, sticking his tongue out at Athena before being flashed away. Poseidon looked pleased with his son.

"Gotta say, out of everybody here, that boy's the best."

Athena was even golder as Hestia, Aphrodite, Hera, Hades, and Demeter burst out laughing. Athena sighed, even golder, crossed her arms and flashed out, making Poseidon howl in laughter. Zeus sighed and looked around as every Olympian was either laughing, unable to breathe from laughter, and/or chuckling, and facepalmed.

"Meeting adjourned."

-

A/N: I couldn't de-cringe much of it.

Oof. 

- Kyra (one of Eli's alters)

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

94.8K 1.3K 21
Percy didn't even know what he 'supposedly ' did. All he knew now was pain, indescribable pain. He had been disowned by Poseidon, and now water hates...
229K 4.6K 71
Thousands of years ago before the reign of the Olympians, during the time of the Titan Lord, the mortal Perseus and primordial Aphrodite meet and fel...
1M 21K 31
Percy Jackson has been betrayed by everyone he cares about, everyone he loves- even Annabeth, the one person he thought he could always count on. So...
31.8K 1.2K 43
Pease note that this is a work of fiction. Nothing in this story happened in real life, I created all events that take place in this other than what...