Neurotic (Jason McCann)

By AlexisIsAWeirdo

Neurotic:[noo-rot-ik] Suffering from, caused by, or relating to neurosis. Synonyms: mentally ill, mentally... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Epilogue

Chapter 41

47.1K 1.2K 927
By AlexisIsAWeirdo

Jason's POV

I heard my phone ring, as I run on the treadmill. I know who it is, I'm just not going to answer. She has been calling me nonstop all week. Malarie wanted me finally to get out of her life, so I'm gone. All connections cut off.

It's officially been a week and four days, since I last talked to her. It's truly hurting me to stay away, but that's what she wants. I even let her go back to her family. So what would she possibly want with me now?

"Seriously Jason, you're really going to ignore Malarie's calls? Then band us from answering her as well. You're childish bro. It could be important." Cal nagged as he worked out alongside me.

"She broke up with me, so why would I call her back? This is what she wants man." I stopped running, heading over to the punching bag.

"Look bro... we all know you miss her, so just call her." Ryan stopped what he was doing, to hold the punching bag.

"No, I'm not a pussy... I refuse to beg her. I tired and it didn't work."

"So you are just going to give up? Should I remind you, that you nearly killed Jacob yesterday?" Alex dumb ass jumped into the conversation.

"Is this, let's pick on Jason day? Damn! Jake... man you know I didn't mean to strangle you. It's just you said a snarky comment about Malarie's boobs an-" He interrupted me.

"I know Jason, but I told you already I don't like her. She's like a sister to me. We know she's yours man."

"Yeah I know that now." I hung my head low, nodding in response. "Man you have to quit doing that." I lifted my head up, confusingly looking at Ryan.

He pointed to my lacerations on my wrist. Which only made me turn my arms around, embarrassed that they're all battered and bruised. Sometimes pain is the only way, I can cope with depression in my life.

It's sad to say, but the entire time Malarie didn't answer one of my calls or text, I would slide a knife against my skin. The guys wouldn't had found out, if it wasn't for Ryan catching me in the bathroom, snitching me out to everyone.

"I stopped doing it already." I walked over to a bench, taking a seat. "Yeah, and I'm Prince Harry. Come on man, that's not the way."

"I know I just-I just miss her bro." Hating to let the tears well up in my eyes. Though they did. He smacked me on my shoulder, murmuring "I know you do."

:::

As I stand under the spray, I hear loud sounds of thunder, roaring outside. It literally have been raining, all day long. It's still January, so what do I expect.

The wounds on my arms, hurt as water pellets cascade on them. The pain, reminding me why I've done it in the first place. I so much want to take her away from her family. But I'm also pissed off at her. If I saw Malarie right now, I wouldn't say anything to her.

"JASON? MAN OPEN UP!" Alex yelled frantically, outside my bathroom door. "Do you not know what privacy is? I'm cleaning my dick man!" I shouted, angry I've been interrupted.

"You have someone here to see you asshole!" Irritation clearly in his tone of voice. "Well who the fuck is it? Tell them to go home."

"You know what? Whenever your selfish ass get out, just know your girlfriend is here! Soaking wet, and crying her eyes out." He banged on the door one last time, before leaving.

My girlfriend! What the hell is she even doing here? I thought we were broken up. And why did she even come here at night, in the rain? So many questions run throughout my mind.

"Fuck it. She can wait." I continue to wash my body for the next five minutes. I was hoping an hour, but my heart wouldn't let me keep her waiting. Shit, I have already been in here for an hour or more.

I shut the water off, stepping out of the shower, placing a towel around my waist. I walk back into my room, quickly drying my body off. I put on some basketball shorts, and some socks, heading out the door.

I jogged down the stairs, almost instantly hearing Malarie's sobs. I walked into the room, seeing the gang huddled around her. They were surrounding her so much, I could even see her.

I cleared my throat, announcing my presence. Everyone looked in my direction, glancing at me. That's when I saw a wet and puffy eyed Malarie. "What's going on?" I took a seat on the other side of everybody. Silence.

"Is anyone going to talk?" I throw my hands up, in gesturing manner. "Are you going to talk? What are you even doing here?" I pointed to Malarie.

"Wow, some way to greet me." She croaked, as her bottom lip wobbled, trying to contain more sobs. "We're broken up! How am I supposed to greet you Malarie?" I yelled, not trying to have this discussion in front of my gang.

"I need somewhere to stay... my dad put me out." I frowned, as she wiped her eyes. "Why?" I probed.

"I would much rather I tell you in private. Sorry guys." She winced, trying to tame her wet hair. "Well come on, let's get you dried off. I can't believe your dad kicked you out, at night... in the rain." I shook my head as I led us upstairs.

I waved her inside first, following behind. I went inside our walk in closet, going to her side to get her some pajamas. Heading back into our room, I handed her the clothes.

"Can I have a towel please?" I nodded, muttering "mhm." I scurried inside my bathroom, grabbing a towel from the cabinet.

"I only have small tow- AH!" Malarie soft hands tapped my waist. Scaring me half to death. "I'm sorry, I um just have to pee." She apologetically looked up at me.

"Oh er that's fine." I fumbled, with the many of towels in my hand. Gently setting them down on the counter.

Going over to the door, I hurriedly out of the bathroom with her. I blew out a much needed breath, heading over to my bed. I tiredly lean back against the many of pillows, on my king size bed.

That work out really took a toll on my body. My shower eased some of my tight muscles, though it's nothing like a massage.

"Jason?" Malarie called to me, as I keep my eyes closed. "Hm?" I replied, cocking one eye open.

"I'm ready to talk if you are." She set on the edge of the bed, brushing her wet hair. "I'm ready. What is it you have to tell me?" I nonchalantly spoke.

"Why are you acting like you don't care?" Her voice full of hurt. "Maybe because I'm tired and don't want to see you." Turning away from her, I got inside the covers.

"You're such a rude person. I know we're not together anymore, but my dad put me out! I have lots to tell you."

"If it's about your stupid memories of us, then save it!" I snapped, still facing away from her. "And shut up, I'm trying to get some rest."

I got up turning off the room light, slipping back under the blankets. I heard her sniffling. Sighing loudly, I turn on my bedside lamp. "Why are you still crying?" I turn facing her. Her attention was staring at the ceiling.

"My life is on hold right now." Tears rolling down her cheeks. I shakily wiped them away. "I'm sure it's not over. Your dad will call you back home in no time." I spoke sure of myself.

"No he won't. He shook me last week, and called me a dirty whore of a daughter today." I frowned. "Well why would he do that?" I set up, looking into her watery orbs.

She adverted her eyes to me, seeming extremely nervous to speak. "You can tell me... I won't get mad." Rubbing her cheek, I assured her. "You usually do get mad, when you say that." Her body shaking slightly.

"I promise you I will not get mad." I leaned over her, turning on her lamp as well. "Now I can see you more properly. Now spill." I chuckled.

Malarie blew out a low deep breath, looking at me the whole time. "Jason I'm pregnant, a-and it's your baby... d-don't hit me." She winced, covering her face.

My mouth fell agape, practically leaving an open invitation for anything to get inside. I was aware of Malarie tapping and poking me. Though I couldn't pull myself to my senses.

"Jason please say something?" Malarie poked my arm, leaving me still astonished. I'm three weeks now, and I'm scared." She yet again tried to get me to speak.

"M-my dad threatened me to get an abortion or leave. He also wants to meet you." As she said that, I snapped to my senses. Angry senses.

"What the fuck! No you will not get an abortion, do you hear me. And you know I can't meet him. I'm a fugitive for Christ sakes." I uttered lowly in here face. She gulped loudly, nodding her head. "How do I know your aren't lying about your "dad" wanting the abortion? What if it's you?" I tested.

"I'm young, but I wouldn't abort the baby. I've decided putting it up for adoption." That one little word, made my heart break into small pieces.

"You won't be putting my child up for adoption. You will keep him." I stated, crossing my arms. "I'm not keeping it, I have a life, a future ahead. What about college? You did this to me Jason, you lied to me about using condoms." Her words echoing inside the room.

"I know I lied. I made sure to cum inside of you. A lot at that. I have been asking and asking, for a baby. And you was being such a stubborn little twat. So I took precautions and started fucking you without condoms. I wanted a kid damn it! Clearly I have one now. I will never forgive you, if you try to get rid of him." Screaming, I held her hands above her head, as I hovered over her.

She turned her face away from me, crying as I stared intensely at her. That's when I saw a bruise above her cheekbone. I know I didn't do it. I haven't touched her. My blood boiled throughout my entire body.

I let go of her wrist dangerously slow, turning her face around to me. "Who in the fuck did this to your face?" I gently rubbed the light pink bruise with my fingers, making her wince.

"It's nothing really. I-I just ran into the wall at home." Malarie lied terribly. "I'm not going to ask you again! Now I'm getting very angry here, so just tell me who in the hell did that to your face?"

"M-my brother." She squeaked out, covering her mouth. "Greg? Is he the one?" I pinched the bridge of my nose, trying to keep my anger at bay.

"Y-yes... but it was nothing. Jason let's go to bed."

:::

Malarie's POV

Jason was pacing around the room, with that deadly look in his eye. He for sure wanted to kill Greg. I couldn't let him do that. Even if Greg smack the crap out of me.

Let's just say, I said a smart remark, which had me on the ground in the kitchen. My mom was the only one, who could save me from my brother. He was legit trying to hurt me, I have never seen him that angry in my life.

Jason snapped me out of my thoughts, as he pulled me out of the bed. He is fully dressed. "W-where are you going?" Confusion, running through my mind.

"We're going to have a little talk with your brother, about putting his motherfucking hands on you." He placed a hoodie over my head. "No Jason please, I don't want any more fighting going on." I tried to hold him back.

"I don't care Malarie! NO one is going to put my child and woman in danger!" I weakly nodded.

I had to somehow get him to calm down, because right now he was on fire. To the point where steam could possibly start coming out his ears.

He was hitting the wall, putting huge dents there. I took a deep breath, wrapping my arms securely around his body. Making sure to nuzzle my face in his back. He almost instantly relaxed, holding my arms.

I miss his warmth so much, but this doesn't concern me right now.

"Please calm down, you're scaring me. I know what he did was wrong. But you will do worse, if you so called speak to him. If you really care about the baby, you would listen to me." I mumbled, tightening my arms around him.

"Both of you. I care about both of you. And I hate that you came here, only because your dad kicked you out." His voice laced with defeat, and sadness.

"I know... and I'm sorry for that. I just wanted us to be broken up. But in reality I can't be without you. You're the only person, who truly understands me." I kissed his hoodie.

He interlocked our fingers together, not saying a word. "I know you want me to beg you for my forgiveness. And I will... because I-I... I love you Jason McCann. Sadly I do. I have for a while now." I tugged on my bottom lip, wishing the ground would open up and swallow me.

I heard a sniffle escape from his lips, along with the frantic rubbing on my hand. "Please say something?" He emitted sounds of sobbing.

"Y-you really love me? Or are you just saying that, so I won't beat your brother's ass?"

"I mean it. I have been telling you, every night you have fallen to sleep in my arms." I sniffled, too getting very emotional. "I wouldn't lie to you Jase."

That's when he blew out a shaky breath, turning around, hugging me in his warm embrace. Mumbling "I love you in my ear. I guess the hormones had gotten to me, because I began crying as well.

"Baby I love you... a-and you love me, and we have a baby coming." He stuttered against my neck, rubbing my back. "Yeah." Pulling away, I wiped the tears from his eyes.

"Say it again please?" His red eyes, sparkling with excitement. "I love you Jason Andrew McCann, a-and I'm sorry for making you wait to hear me say it." Tears cascading down my face, as I admitted my love for him.

"I love you too Malarie Jane Dawson, and our baby. Our baby that you can't give up for adoption. I worked super hard, getting it in you." He cooed, while touching my flat tummy.

"Only you would joke at a moment like this." I lightly chuckled. "I had to stop my crying. You know I'm not a pussy. I eat yours though." A gasp came from my mouth. I slapped his arm, shooting him a glare.

"So we're really having a baby?" He stuffed his hands in his pockets.

"Yes, and it will not be easy... if we're planning to keep him or her." I warned him. He just waved me off.

"We are definitely keeping our baby. I will take care the both of you. You both are my responsibility." He kissed my temple. "I'm scared."

"I am too, but we can do it babe. What does your locket say?" He pointed to my necklace he got me for my birthday. "It says 'There's Nothing Like Us'." I fought back more tears threatening to escape.

"That's right baby, there isn't nothing like us. And we'll be together forever. Through this stupid storm outside as well." We chuckled. Both of us leaning in slowly.

"Now give daddy a kiss." I cringed. He just ruined the moment. "Ew Jason no. I hate when guys say that. You're not my daddy." I fake gagged.

"I'm not your daddy, but I'm your baby's daddy." He whispered, kissing my lips. Shit! I have missed these soft, plumped lips on mine.

"Dang I've missed your kisses Jason." I spoke still with my eyes still closed.

"I've missed your everything. Now come to bed and tell me about our baby." He led us to our California King size bed, getting comfy in the blankets.

"Will you think about meeting with my family again? Just so they can stop suggesting, I don't know who my baby's father is?" I pleaded with puppy dog eyes.

"I'll think about it, I can't promise you though." I nodded, snuggling up into the warm blanket.

We spoke all night long, just catching up on us. I just hope I made the right decision of keeping our baby. I not only have to protect me, but the growing human being inside me. I pray to God, he keeps his promise of not hitting me.

Though he always breaks it. I will only become bigger and slower. An easier way for him to catch me. I just pray to my lord above.

---------------------------------------

- Chapter 41 is now updated!!! I hope you enjoyed reading it.

- Alexis -

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

436K 4.5K 8
He wanted her. He needed her. He will have her. She was his to love ....his to touch ... his to fu*k... She was naive , untouched with the brutali...
1.7M 50.2K 72
*Book Two of the Neurotic Series.* Salubrious [suh-loo-bree-uh s] : favorable to or promoting health; healthful, healthy. After three very long years...
9.2K 292 37
COMPLETED Arabella Bourdelle always thought she was an average 20 year old girl, but one night, everything changed. When a gang comes to her house, s...
30.8K 1.3K 77
In which a woman named Ana Palvin falls in love with her new neighbor Jason McCann, but she has barely seen who he really is. His attempts to warn he...