color boy ᵇʸˡᵉʳ

Od trinxbyler

-ˋˏ ༻ ʰᵃʷᵏⁱⁿˢ ʷᵒᵘˡᵈⁿ,ᵗ ᵇᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ᵇᵉˢᵗ ᵖˡᵃᶜᵉ ᵗᵒ ˡⁱᵛᵉ ⁱⁿ ᵇᵘᵗ ⁱᵗ ʷᵃˢ ˢᵒᵐᵉᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ. ʷⁱˡˡ ᵇʸᵉʳˢ ᵒʳ ᶜᵒˡᵒʳ ᵇᵒʸ, ʰᵃˢ ʰⁱˢ ʰᵉ... Více

𝓬𝓪𝓼𝓽
𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝓃𝑒: 𝑴𝑬𝑬𝑻𝑰𝑵𝑮
𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝓌𝑜: 𝑯𝑨𝑾𝑲𝑰𝑵𝑺 𝑯𝑰𝑮𝑯
𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝓇𝑒𝑒: 𝑭𝑨𝑽𝑶𝑹𝑰𝑻𝑬 𝑪𝑶𝑳𝑶𝑹
𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒻𝑜𝓊𝓇: 𝑰𝑴 𝑵𝑶𝑻 𝑪𝑶𝑶𝑳?
𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒻𝒾𝓋ℯ: 𝑭𝑨𝑪𝑬𝑻𝑰𝑴𝑬
𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓈ℯ𝓋ℯ𝓃:𝑯𝑨𝑾𝑲𝑰𝑵𝑺 𝑴𝑰𝑫𝑫𝑳𝑬
𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 ℯ𝒾ℊ𝒽𝓉:𝑳𝑨𝑻𝑬 𝑵𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻𝑺
𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓃𝒾𝓃ℯ:𝑯𝑨𝑵𝑮 𝑶𝑼𝑻
𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉ℯ𝓃:𝑳𝑼𝑵𝑪𝑯
𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 ℯ𝓁ℯ𝓋ℯ𝓃:𝑪𝑯𝑬𝑪𝑲𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑼𝑷
𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝓌ℯ𝓁𝓋ℯ:𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑺𝑳𝑬𝑬𝑷𝑶𝑽𝑬𝑹
𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉ℯℯ𝓃:𝑷𝑨𝑹𝑲 𝑾𝑨𝑹𝑺
𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒻ℴ𝓊𝓇𝓉ℯℯ𝓃:𝑩𝑨𝑫 𝑯𝑨𝑰𝑹 𝑫𝑨𝒀

𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝑠𝑖𝑥:𝑺𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑵 𝑬𝑳𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑁

301 6 128
Od trinxbyler

Mike lied on the floor and Will had his head on Mikes shoulder. (yeah his neck is probably gonna get stuck what abt it?) They were watching a video on Mikes phone. "I've never been more disappointed in my life." Mike murmured. Will grinned and continued looking at the phone.

A few minutes later Will sat up. Jonathan came into his room, "Gremlin two." Jonathan started. "Hm?" Will looked at his brother. "Where's Jane?" He asked. "At Max's house." Will answered. (tell me why i'm giggling bc i heard. "cus i bet you smell like ass")

"She staying over there?" He asked. "Mhm." Will answered tiredly. "Alright. Is Mike staying over?" Jonathan asked and leaned are the doorframe. Will looked over at Mike, "Are you?" He asked. "Mh, sure." Mike answered.

Jonathan nodded. "You have to call your mom and tell her though!" he said from the hallway. Will lied on the ground and stared at the ceiling. "Tired, Byers?" Mike chuckled and out his phone down. "Mhhhhh. mno." Will answered. Mike smiled and moved a piece of hair out of his face.

"You're tired." Mike got up. "Finee." Will slowly got up and went to his dresser and took out pajamas for the both of them. He gave it to Mike and went to the bathroom to change.

Will came back from the bathroom and knocked on the door. "I'm done." Mike said from inside. Will opened the door and closed it behind himself. Will groaned after he realized he had accessories on.

"What's wrong?" Mike asked. "Jewelry." Will went to the vanity and took off his hair clip, necklace, and earrings. "Better?" Mike asked. "Yeahhh." Will grinned. "Alright go to bed, can't have you falling asleep on the floor." Mike chuckled. Will giggled and sat on his bed. "I'm tired but i'm not tired." Will muttered. "Are you okay?" Mike asked and tilted his head. "No. I'm thirsty. Do you want something to drink?" Will asked. "Uhmm, water maybe?" Mike asked. "Yeah, sure." Will got up and went downstairs to the kitchen. Mike leaned on the wall.

Will was in the kitchen and I started to think. Earlier when Max came in and whispered something to Will I felt weird. Like jealous even, but i'm not. She's his girlfriend even though they got together on like his third day of school but whatever. I just don't know why I feel jealous. I don't need to. I just don't like them dating that's it.

Will came back and gave me a water bottle, "Thanks." I give him a small smile and open the bottle. "Mhmm." Will replied. He sat back down on his bed, he looked at me for a second before speaking. "Oh, we don't have any sleeping bag's or anything." Will started. "That's fine, I'll sleep on the chair." I responded and pointed to it, he frowned at me.

"No. My beds big enough to fit like three people. You're not sleeping on a chair, you can sleep over here." Will explained. "Are you sure..?" I asked hesitantly. It's not weird or anything, we're friends so this is a friendly act. "Of course." Will smiled. "Alright then." I muttered. Will slightly nodded and got under his covers.

I grabbed my phone and texted my mom and tone her I was spending the night at Will's. She said it was fine and added a couple of very unnecessary emoji's. I put my phone down and went on the other side of the bed. Will was already drifting off to sleep by the time I laid down.

Will's brother slightly opened the door and turned off the light and closed the door again. Jonathan was dating my sister so I knew a little bit about him, Nancy said they met at school and I honestly didn't care to listen to whatever else she said that day.

I glanced over at the sleeping Will that was next to me, he was insanely pretty. I examined his face for a bit, he had a birthmark near his upper lip and two on his neck, he had very light freckles scattered across his nose, and his lips were a salmon pink. They looked so soft and kissa- hold the fuck up, I am not thinking bc about his lips right now.

I'm straight, I like girls. Not boys, girls. Plus he's my friend, I met him last week. Will's straight. It's wrong for a boy to like another boy. It's what my dad told me and i'm sticking with it. Even though he's a bitch, I have to believe him on this one.

Eleven year old Mike was in his room doing who knows what. "Mike, Nancy, Holly! Dinner!" His mom shouted from downstairs. He didn't move as he knew it wasn't actually ready. He waited about four minutes before going downstairs. He hopped off the stairs and passed the livi mg room where a big picture frame was hung up on the wall, it was their family portrait.

One of the perks of having to keep the label, 'The Perfect Family' meant getting a family photo taken twice every year and everyone needed to have huge smiles. Mike didn't like having his picture taken so that always made it hard to take them as he didn't want to cooperate.

Holly came downstairs with Nancy. His older sister was thirteen and his younger sister was seven. He talked to Nancy sometimes but had a better bond with Holly. (I had to do math to figure out their ages. be proud.) The three sat down at the table and their father came last.

"Hey family." He started. Mike and Nancy looked up, "Hi dad." They both spoke. "Hi." Holly smiled at her father, she liked to acknowledge him after her siblings. Their mom sat down in her seat and looked at her children. "How was your guys days at school?" She asked and picked up a fork and knife.

Nancy looked at Mike, she didn't like going first anymore. Mike nodded and understood she wanted him to go first, "Me, Lucas, Max, and Dustin got first place for our project and we got a trophy for it." Mike explained. "That's great honey, I know you guys spent hours in the basement trying to put it together." His mom smiled at him.

Mike gave her a smile in return but it was a uneven one. Holly spoke up, "Me and Clara made a cup tower, we had to get a teacher to help us to get it a little higher, but after we got candy for it." She giggled. "That's great Holly! What about you Nancy?" She looked at her eldest waiting for her to talk.

"Oh, school was fine. Me and Barb went to the library for a bit. Joined a club." She answered. "What club?" Their mother asked, "Improv." Nancy answered. "Seems fun!" Karen after a piece of her steak.

She looked over at her husband, "How was your day, Ted?" She asked, she honestly didn't care how his day went, she just didn't want her kids to question why she didn't ask their father how hours day went. But she didn't know that they didn't give a shit if she asked.

"It was okay. That guy I told you about, from my job uh I think his name was Gabriel. He told the office he had a husband. Can you believe that? I can't believe i've been working with a queer for years." Ted shook his head in disgust.

Mike looked at his dad, "What's wrong with that?" He tilted his head with a look of confusion on his face. He didn't think anything was wrong with a man having a husband. "Everything. It's wrong, and disgusting. I don't understand how people can think it's right. Your uncle was a queer and you know what happened to him?" His dad asked. Mike raised an eyebrow.

"No?" He muttered. "He got jumped and got sent off to the hospital. Serves him right anyways. Last week a guy gave beat up for having a crush on a guy." He answered. Mike gulped and loaded at his plate. Now he knew why he hasn't seen his uncle, his dad was ashamed of him.

That was the day he told himself he was never going to fall for a boy. Especially if he knew the consequences of it.

The next morning Will woke up first. He looked at his phone, '6:25'. He looked over and almost flinched. He forgot Mike was staying the night. He rubbed his eyes and got up and went to the bathroom. He picked up his toothbrush and toothpaste, Will opened the toothpaste tube and squeezed the paste onto he brush. (i'm cringing bc i absolutely hate writing about this so imma skip)

Mike's eyes fluttered open and realized he wasn't in his room. It was Will's. He sat up and rubbed his eyes. Will wasn't in the bed and the door was a sliver open. Mike got off the bed and stretched. He stared at the wall for a good minute before the door opened completely.

"Oh, good morning." Will gave him a bright smile. Mikes cheeks went crimson red. Will's hair was ruffled up and his cheeks were flushed pink. "Good morning." Mike returned the smile. Will went into a drawer and got a fresh toothbrush out. "Here, it's a new one." Will gave it to him. Mike nodded, "Thanks." He went to the bathroom and did what he normally did.

When he came back he saw Will who was already dressed. He had on a purple shirt with a white hand heart (like this 🫶but it's actually the color white) and white shorts, for accessories he had the same pearl necklace on and a bracelet that Jane made him a few years prior. He was sitting at his desk fixing his hair. "Need clothes?" Will asked. "Oh- yeah." Mike responded. Will got up and went to his closet.

Will grabbed a blue shirt that wasn't his size, it was a bigger shirt. He also found some random jeans that his mom told him he would "Grow into" He left the closet and gave them to Mike, "Not sure if they're your size but they're bigger then what I wear so.." Will shrugged. "Thanks." Mike went back to the bathroom to change into the clothes that Will gave him.

Lucky for Mike, they fit but the shirt was just a tad bit too big on him. He went back to Will's room and saw him putting shoes on. "Woah you're fast." Mike started. Will looked up. "Yeah, I normally get up a couple minutes earlier than I did today so I can make breakfast." Will explained, "Ah, normally just wake up at like seven fifteen and eat on the way to school." Mike shrugged.

Will hummed. Mike put on his shoes and looked up at Will. He noticed something was off, he didn't have a hair clip. He grinned and put his second shoe on before going over to his desk and picked up a purple clip. He walked over to Will and lifted his head up with his thumb and put it on him.

The action made Wills face heat up, "You forgot it." Mike reminded. "Thanks." Will bit back a smile. Mike nodded and picked his phone up. It was now 7:09. Will had finished putting his shoes on and went downstairs. Mike followed behind him.

Jonathan was in the kitchen already. "Hey, Jon!" Will went to the fridge. "Hey Gremlin, hey Mike." Jonathan looked at the two. "Both of you sleep well?" He asked. Mike nodded, "Mhh-hm." Will answered with a hum. "That's good." Jonathan turned back around to finish buttering the toast he made.

"How's your sister, Mike?" Jonathan asked. "Oh, she's fine." Mike answered blankly. He didn't really know how his sister was doing as none of them made an effort to talk to each other. "Alright." Jonathan spoke. Mike nodded slowly.

Hopper came into the kitchen and stopped in his tracks and squinted. "Why is there a boy in my kitchen?" He asked. Will turned around, "He's my friend, Mike." Will answered. Mike waved at Will's father. "Hey.." Hopper said slowly.

Joyce came in after him, "Wh-" Will's mom stated. "Before you ask, he's my friend." Will cut in. "Ohh, we'll what's your name!?" Joyce rushed over to Mike with a smile. Hopper just stared at him (he's side eyeing him.) "Mike." He answered.

"Oh well you're a very handsome young man!" Joyce pat him on the shoulder. "Thank you." Mike grinned. Will playfully rolled his eyes. "Hop! Stop glaring at the boy!" Joyce exclaimed. He muttered something under his breath and went to get coffee.

Jonathan gave the plates of toast to the two boys. "Eat up, children." Jonathan chuckled and went over to his mom, "Gotta go to work, I'll see you guys later!" Jonathan kissed his mom on the cheek and did a handshake with his dad. He was about to ruffle Wills hair but Will glared at him. "Don't. Even. Think. About. It." Will stared at him. Jonathan chuckled and pinched his cheek, "Bye gremlin. Bye Mike, tell Nancy I said hey." Jonathan left the house.

Wills cheek turnt red. "Ow." He murmured. Mike grinned and bit into the piece of toast.

After eating breakfast the two boys left the house, Will had his backpack and Mike didn't need to stop at his house for his as all his stuff was at school. They had at least ten more minutes until school started and Mike had money on him so they went to seven eleven to get a snack for lunch.

The bell chimed when Mike pushed the door open, he let Will go in first and went in after him. The bell chimed once again once the door closed. "Get whatever you please, Byers." Mike went to the candy isle. Will followed him there and looked at the options.

Mike got watermelon sour patch kids gummies and Will got sour trollis. They both liked gummies from time to time. Mike payed for it and they left the shop. "That cashier was mean." Will muttered. "I know right? All she had to do was tell me the price." Mike threw his arms up defensively.

"And the eye rolling was so unnecessary." Will added. "Exactly!" Mike agreed. They continued to talk about the rude cashier until they got to school. They saw Max and Jane walking in the school together.

Mike opened the school door and once again let Will go in first. Will went to say hi to his sister and Mike went to go bug Max. Mike never really talks to Max like he's her friend but he likes to show platonic love by annoying the shit out of her or just showing very small acts of kindness towards her.

"How was your sleepover with Max?" Will asked. Jane grinned, "It was good, I got to pick the outfit she's wearing and we watching horror movies." Jane answered. "Sounds fun!" Will smiled. "Did Mike sleeping over go well?" Jane asked, "Yeah, we mostly just listened to music or talked about tv shows that randomly disappeared." Will explained.

"Ooh! Oh hey do you have to go to that middle school today or tomorrow?" Jane raised an eyebrow. "I have to go every Tuesday, Thursday and Friday." Will answered. "Ohh, do you have to like entertain children?" She tilted her head in curiosity. "Yeah, I have to do little fun activities with them." Will said.

"Oh cool!" Jane smiled. "When do you have to go to your cooking club thing?" Will asked. "Same days as you." Jane answered. "Ohh!" Will nodded. The first period bell rang and Jane groaned. "I'll see you after first period, later Will!" Jane waved at her brother as she walked off to her class with Mr. Lexington.

Mike snuck up behind Will and tapped his shoulder. Will quickly turned around, "Boom!" Mike imitated a bomb sound. Will giggled. "I totally teleported here." Mike threw an arm around Wills shoulder and walked with him to class. "Are you sure?" Will looked at him and raised an eyebrow. "I'm like, a hundred percent sure I teleported right behind you." Mike nodded. Will grinned and shook his head.

"Whatever floats your boat, Wheeler." Will chuckled. "Oh! And I can teleport to a boat right now if I wanted." Mike grinned. "Then do it." Will looked back at him. "I can't be late to class Mr. Byers." Mike excused. "Mhm. Alright." Will opened the class door and walked to his seat. Mike sat in his seat and took out his stuff. Mr. Fest came in the classroom and looked at his students.

"Children!" He exclaimed. The teenagers that were talking to each other looked up front at Mr. Fest. "Ah, I just did that to be dramatic. Go back to your chit chat, we have five minutes till class starts." He chuckled and sat down. Will quietly laughed. A paper was thrown onto his desk and he looked behind him.

Mike was looking at the ceiling pretending to be clueless, Will almost immediately knew he threw it. He turned back around to the paper and unraveled it. He saw the words, '𝘐 𝘵𝘰𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥. ;)' Will playfully rolled his eyes and smiled. He gave the paper back to Mike but it was rolled up again.

He opened it and saw the fancy handwriting. '𝓎ℴ𝓊'𝓇ℯ 𝓃ℴ𝓉 𝒸ℴ𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝓃ℊ 𝓂ℯ 𝓌𝒽ℯℯ𝓁ℯ𝓇' Mike chuckled and put the note in his pocket. A few more students began to come in the classroom and sit in their seats. Class eventually started and Mr. Fest made a joke like he normally did at the start of class and started teaching.

After first period everyone packed their stuff up and left the classroom. Mike and Will walked out together a they had a few things out. They ran into Lucas and Dustin. "Mike! I called your house like five times why didn't you answer?" Dustin asked. "Because I was at Will's. And why'd you call the house phone instead of mines?" Mike cocked an eyebrow.

"I told you to do that." Lucas pinched the bridge of his nose. "Ohhh." Dustin slightly nodded. "Anyways, hey Byers!" Lucas exclaimed. "Hey!" Will smiled. "Hi!" Dustin waved, "Hello!" Will grinned. Max came up, "Hey fellow humans, Mike." Max joked. "What did I do at eight seventeen in the morning?" Mike threw his hands up. "Breathe." Max smiled and tilted her head.

"But like I said, Hey!" Max turned back to the group. They all greeted her back except for Mike who had his arms crossed. "Lucas!" Max exclaimed. Lucas slowly turned to face her. "What?" He asked. "You look so fucking tired right now, when did you go to sleep?" Max asked. "Five in the morning." Lucas answered. "Why in the hell-" Max mumbled. "Erica blasted music all last night and I couldn't sleep. She basically kept me up all night." Lucas said.

Will giggled at Lucas's light complaining. Max shook her grass and looked at the clock. "Oh! If you don't mind Mike, i'm gonna have to steal Byers for a bit." Max took Wills hand, "Oh yeah we have class!" Will spoke. "Yeah, we gotta collect Jane before we're late. Have fun losers!" Max giggled, Mike rolled his eyes. The two went to get Jane.

Dustin looked back at his friends, "Ten bucks they're gonna make out in the hallway." He grinned. "Gross!" Mike exclaimed. Lucas chuckled and walked to second period. Mike went to his class and Dustin shrugged.

Max and Will got Jane and walked each other to class. "Slow down!" Jane exclaimed. "Can't, we can't be late!" Max giggled. Will and Jane looked at each other and grinned. When they got to the classroom door Max opened it and went in with the two. They sat down at their seats and took their stuff out. Max turned around and looked at the two. "Hey, Will. Did Mike stay at yours last night?" Max asked. "Oh, yeah." Will nodded, Max grinned and faced the board again.

Will made a look of confusion and looked at his sister. She was quietly giggling. Will frowned as he didn't get what was happening. The teacher knocked on the board. "Alright guys!" Mrs. Fetch started. "It's learning time, so our talking ends and we face the board!" She clapped her hands and picked up a piece of chalk.

After two more periods everyone was bolting to the cafeteria. Max and Jane were giggling about some joke Lucas made and Dustin was just annoying Mike with jokes about how hot his mom was. Will was listening to the jokes Dustin was telling and quietly giggling.

The group sat at the empty table and continued talking. Mike and Will had taken out their snacks and opened them. "Dustin. I'm gonna give you ten seconds to shut the fuck up." Mike spoke. "Mrs Wheeler is a very pretty woman-" Dustin was pushed off of the bench.

"Ow." Dustin muttered. Mike sat back down in his seat next to Will was a grin. Will shook his head and ate his gummy worm. Mike tapped his shoulder and Will looked over. Mike passed him a piece of candy, Will looked at it and took a gummy worm out of his bag and gave it to him and accepted the candy from him.

Mike chuckled and ate the gummy. Max looked at them and squinted, she turned around to hide the grin on her face. Jane noticed it too and furrowed her eyebrows just a bit.

"Dustin. Shut up!" Lucas threw a pencil at him. "Am I lying though?" Dustin threw his arms up. "Yes! You are!" Lucas groaned. "No i'm not! She's hot!" Dustin shrugged. Lucas banged his head on the lunch table and shook his head. Mike rolled his eyes at his friends stupidity.

Max turned back to Jane and started another conversation with her. The cafeteria was filled with teenagers talking so she had to repeat her questions sometimes. Mike and Will started their own conversation, "Can you tell me what you joined now?" Mike asked.

"Let me think about it. Mmh, no." Will smiled. "Pleaseee." Mike begged, he gave puppy eyes to Will. "No, Michael." Will responded. "Awhhh." Mike pouted. Will chuckled and shook his head. "Maybe next month. I'll think about it." Will shrugged. "Fine." Mike playfully rolled his eyes and ate his candy.

After lunch Everyone went to fifth period. Mike and Will had multiple classes together so they could walk together to most of the class they had. They walked into Mr. Hasbit's class and sat in their seats. Mike was complaining about it the whole way though. "What if I get sent to jail for it?" Was one of the questions Mike has asked on the walk to class.

Mr. Hasbit was leaning on his desk and looking through papers. Mike took his stuff out, Will already had his things out, he took his notebook out and made small doodles in the book.

More teenagers piled up into the classroom. A girl sat next to Will. She had chocolate brown hair and green eyes. She tapped Will's shoulder, he looked over at her. "You're pretty cute." She said. "Oh, uh- thank you?" Will cocked an eyebrow. "I'm Laylah." She smiled.

Will nodded. "Cool." Will replied. "You don't have a girlfriend, do you?" Laylah asked. "Uhm- n- I do." Will answered. She raised an eyebrow and smirked. "You willing to cheat on her?" She asked. "Uhm. No." Will turned back to the board. She rolled her eyes, "Whore." She said under her breath. Will just ignored her and continued his doodles. Mike heard most of that conversation and chuckled.

hi. so i made all of this without eating and i took like two breaks. but i'm spiced I got this done in a day but now i'm tired- so yeahh also no one really cared but i'm still gonna say this, I saw rayna as Chiara Aurelia bc why not

mike and will sharing candy >>>>

i want chocolate and then i want ice cream. I want so much candy rn bro- anyways.. I worked on this at four in the morning so I'm gonna go sleep now bc my eyes legit are dying. BYEREEE
also i'm gonna put some random shit at the bottom

trinxbyler
<3

-ˋˏ 4093 words ˎˊ-

facts:

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

10.8K 174 32
ˢʰᵉ ʷᵃˡᵏˢ ⁱⁿ ᵇᵉᵃᵘᵗʸ, ˡⁱᵏᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ⁿⁱᵍʰᵗ ᴼᶠ ᶜˡᵒᵘᵈˡᵉˢˢ ᶜˡⁱᵐᵉˢ ᵃⁿᵈ ˢᵗᵃʳʳʸ ˢᵏⁱᵉˢ; ᴬⁿᵈ ᵃˡˡ ᵗʰᵃᵗ'ˢ ᵇᵉˢᵗ ᵒᶠ ᵈᵃʳᵏ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵇʳⁱᵍʰᵗ ᴹᵉᵉᵗ ⁱⁿ ʰᵉʳ ᵃˢᵖᵉᶜᵗ ᵃⁿᵈ ʰᵉʳ ᵉʸᵉˢ; ᵀʰᵘ...
7K 352 16
╔═══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ═══════╗ ❝ᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ᵈᵃʳˡⁱⁿᵍ ᴵ'ᵐ ᵃ ⁿⁱᵍʰᵗᵐᵃʳᵉ ᵈʳᵉˢˢᵉᵈ ˡⁱᵏᵉ...
57.1K 1.1K 41
000/𝘠/𝘕 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘣. 𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘨𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘢𝘯 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘣 𝘨...
308K 6.9K 24
🌹🩸🧇 ──── 𝚂𝚃! ┊͙ ・... ˏˋ ˖*°࿐ 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐈 𝐖𝐚𝐧𝐭 ⌗⌗ ˚ ༘♡ ·˚ ₊˚ˑ༄ؘ 𝐈𝐌 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 ━━━━━━━━━━ 𝘚𝘵𝘦𝘷𝘦 𝘏𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨�...