The Hidden Gold Mine Heiress

De ReignOrolfo

*****this is not my original story***** On the day of the divorce, Boris Lewis gave Ziana Scott 100 million d... Mai multe

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 70
chapter 71
chapter 72
chapter 73
chapter 74
chapter 75
chapter 76
chapter 77
chapter 78
chapter 79
chapter 80
chapter 81
chapter 82
chapter 83
chapter 84
chapter 85
chapter 86
chapter 87
chapter 88
chapter 89
chapter 90
chapter 91
chapter 92
chapter 93
chapter 94
chapter 95
chapter 96
chapter 97
chapter 98
chapter 99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
151
152
153
154
155
156
157
158
159
160
161
162
163
164
165
166
167
168
169
170
171
172
173
174
175

chapter 45

453 13 0
De ReignOrolfo

Chapter 45 It’s not Difficult

“I’ve never been so speechless in my life.”

“Let me ask. Ziana doesn’t know how to choreograph, so why did she take it on?”

“I can’t stand. Can Ziana have a sense of team responsibility? Isn’t that a deliberate act of mischief? The program group let her mess around like this?”

“Isn’t the attitude of the program team obvious? I’m done. I’m out.”

“Although I’m a fan of Ziana, her behavior today is indescribable! Choreography is not something that anyone can do. She just started learning on the spot. What the hell can she make up in the end?”

The audience was noisy. But it didn’t affect Ziana at all.

She calmly clicked on the first answer on the page and started to study seriously.

Choreography Step One: [Understand the motivation of choreography. You need to figure out why you want to choreograph and what effect this dance wants to achieve. What emotions do you express?]

Choreography Step Two: [Choose the Music.]

Choreography Step Six: [Adjust the choreography. Two days later, do the choreographed dance again, adjust the movements and modify.]

It took Ziana ten minutes to finish her study. And then she thoughtfully turned off the phone screen, resting her chin with one hand, thinking.

Looking through the camera, her back looked so confused.

“What is she doing now? Isn’t she going to choreograph? Can the dance be done in a daze?”

“Shhh, Miss Scott is doing a magic trick! When she finishes her magic trick, there will be an immortal who will help her choreograph! Hey guys, it’s time to witness the magic!”

“Ha-ha. What you said was so funny.”

“Knowing how to dance doesn’t necessarily mean she can choreograph. Shame on her.”

“The sixth group didn’t get anxious at all. Have they all given up trying? How can they put up with Ziana screwing around and not say anything?”

Someone raised the topic, and the following comments began to mock and attack the members of the sixth group.

Because this group was the weakest, the audiences were not spared. Their comments were increasingly harsh.

At this moment, in the dance room, Molly, who was secretly playing with her mobile phone, saw the endless humiliation and ridicule on the screen. Her face turned red with anger.

She couldn’t bear it anymore, threw the lyrics on the table, and stood up abruptly.

“Susan!”

Her voice was not low, and the dance room was quiet. This voice instantly made everyone look at

her.

Susan held down the strings, her piercing eyes narrowed in displeasure. “What’s the matter?”

her “Look at this first!” Molly walked around her teammates and walked to the front, holding up mobile phone to Susan, “Look at what the netizens are saying! Anyway, I don’t agree with letting Ziana choreograph! She doesn’t even know it. We will all be eliminated with her choreography!”

“That’s right! We are not very good at dancing. But letting someone who doesn’t even know what choreography is to choreograph, you don’t take us seriously!”

“As far as I know, for an experienced dance teacher, it’s hard to create a new dance in three days, let alone her! If you insist on Ziana choreographing, I’ll quit right now!”

After Molly finished speaking, she put her hands on her hips, raised her chin, and looked at Ziana with hatred. Audiences could feel her anger through the screen!

“Quit? Have you finally decided?” Ziana smiled in relief. “Then hurry up. The way you auditioned the other day, your body wasn’t coordinated at all. I almost thought you were a zombie.”

What?

THE

Was Ziana crazy to say Molly like that?

Zombie? Molly danced jazz dance!

Molly’s already red face became angrier.

She shouted angrily, “Ziana! Shut up!”

But Ziana wasn’t frightened.

L

Instead of stapping, Ziana said sincerely, “I suggest you play a zombie in a zombie movie after quitting the competition. I think you’re more talented at this than dancing. I’m sure you’ll be great

at this!”

Molly was furious.

A

She was trembling with anger, and her eyes were red.

Molly couldn’t control herself at all. She rushed to Ziana three steps at a time and was about to slap

Ziana.

“Enough! What are you doing!” Susan grabbed Molly’s wrist in time and swung it aside. “There is still a live broadcast! You don’t want to stay on the show, do you?”

Molly stamped her feet vigorously. “It’s all her fault! If she…”

“Enough. Don’t speak. I’ll take care of it.”

Susan was tall and had a strong aura. In addition, her appearance was neutral. Especially her slender eyes were thin, which were very oppressive.

Molly wanted to say something, but when Susan stared at her, she shut her mouth awkwardly and glared at Ziana with red cheeks.

“Miss Scott,” Susan asked, “Do you really know how to choreograph?”

Ziana had a good impression of Susan, so Ziana answered, “I didn’t just now, but now I do.”

Susan’s expression was slightly stiff. “You said you do. From the ten minutes you just learned

online?”

“It’s almost enough.” Ziana raised her eyebrows and said without thinking, “It’s just choreography, and it doesn’t feel too difficult.”

“Feel? Hehe!” Molly couldn’t stand Ziana anymore and said impatiently, “Since Miss Scott is so arrogant, can you choreograph our dance tomorrow?”

Susan looked at Molly and frowned.

Molly was trying to embarrass Ziana.

Susan interjected to ease the atmosphere, “Let’s do it within three days. As long as you choreograph our dance within three days, it won’t delay our rehearsal.”

Ziana raised her hand and agreed with Molly, “Tomorrow is fine. It’s not too difficult. Who needs three days?”

Molly originally wanted to scare Ziana and make her apologize. But Molly didn’t expect that Ziana would agree without hesitation and even dare to speak wildly.

Vivi, who had excellent ability, was once praised as a talented dancing girl because she had choreographed a new dance within three days.

Could Ziana choreograph a dance in one day?

This was such a ridiculous statement that no one would believe it.

Molly’s face was gloomy just now, and Ziana amused her.

Molly was afraid that Ziana would regret it. “Okay, you said it! Tens of millions of audiences are watching in the live broadcast room! You will be ashamed if you can’t choreograph a dance tomorrow!”

“It’s impossible. I can finish this in two hours at most.” Ziana replied lazily.

What!

G*d!

Ziana bragged endlessly.

Ziana had some money, but she was not a genius!

Molly laughed in her heart and gave up talking to Ziana. Molly returned to her seat with only one sentence “Then I’ll wait and see.”

Susan looked at Ziana uncertainly, “Miss Scott, if you need help, just tell me. Although I’m not good at dancing, two people are better than you alone.”

Ziana smiled charmingly, “It’s unnecessary. Can you finish the music today?”

“I think so.” Susan said, “I was working on it when I got the track.”

“Okay. I’ll do the choreography when you have finished.” Ziana said so, turning on her phone again,

“Go do your work. I’ll take a break.”

“Take a break?” Susan was a little confused.

Susan remembered Ziana had been serious for ten minutes so far. And now she needed a break?

Susan looked at Ziana again with a complicated expression. And Ziana had a smile on her face. Even her eyes were bent.

Susan’s sight moved to Ziana’s screen curiously, and when Ziana saw it elearly, she was surprised.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

9.9M 467K 109
An age gap love story. A brokenhearted billionaire. A college girl. ***** "Nevaeh," Aiden whispers, "can I rest my head on your shoulder?" I nod, l...
3.1K 261 45
**Unedited** "She can't come to the phone right now. I'll be happy to take a message for you." My blood runs cold. "Where is she? What have you done...
356K 7.9K 68
"What the hell do you want from me?" I yelled "YOU" he roared "IT'S ALWAYS YOU" my heart pounded in my chest but I knew better Lies, All lies!! "Well...
66.4K 2.8K 31
you can see it on Amazon Kindle... In the heart of Victorian London lives a girl names Katherine Davis. She is the real life Cinderella yet she was d...