Demons | Ateez

Por johnnys_wig

"DEMMMAANS" - In Shane Madej's voice Sequel to Devil Town Mais

Author's Note
Yeosang Connects the Dots
I Won't Say I Like San
Amnesia
The Night He Forgot
Truth Untold
I've Never Been With A Baddie
Minjun
It's Cold
Newer Plan
Time Zones
Late
Slight Problem
Random Confession
Secret
Minjun's Idea
*running out of title ideas*
Basketball
End It
Pretend Like Nothing Happened
Cease Fire
Knock Em Out
Countdown To AMJ
Countdown to AMJ Pt. 2
Countdown to AMJ Pt. 3
One of the Best Bands Ever
Who the Duck Invented this Ride?
Pretty Long Night
Kiss Me If You Can
Feelings
The Rest of Day Seven
Window of Time
What's An AMJ?
Not any closer to AMJ
I'm Yours
Jongho's Twin
Lost In The Dream
Holiday Special ☃️❄️🎄
Pigeons
Downhill
Mini- date (but Wooyoung wouldn't call it that)
Dimple
The Cat's Out of the Bag
You Don't Need Violence When You Have Pigeons
Mini-Party
One Peacefully Night
Time's Running Out
Stormy Weather
Some Fluff?
First (3rd?) Date
More Flufffffff
Make A Wish
The Chapters Are Getting Longer Ya'll
Feelin' Like I Do
Hiatus and Editing Notice
Accident
You're My Tear
👀
Hopeful Advice
Good Morning
The Old Man
We Aren't Friends (well sort of)
Jongho's Friend
Ugh Jongho's Friend
San's Nightmares
Wake Up
Feelings Vs. Thoughts
Second Promise
My Battery Is At 10%
Fishy Fishy
45 Minutes
*some pain ahead*
A little more angst ✌️
Okay Timing
~(>_<。)\
Hongjoong Would Be Happy
Yeonjun's First Day Back
Untitled Part 96
looong chapter... sorry
YuYu
The Calm Before Storm Yeonjun
Vote for Ateez On FanStar ✌️
Yeonjun's Playlist
Snowball's Not Here
Nap
Wooyoung is Sleeping Soundly
Pulchritudinous
so um ateez cb in July...
Wooyoung's Bad Qualities
Stealer
Two Days Till Guerrilla
Too Excited to Sleep
They Don't Know A Thing
Sleep Is Important
Awe
The L Word
The Start of an Interesting Day
The Box
Bad News From Author
hi
Red Light
The Drive Home
Mingi's Cooking
Rain
Dreaming
Calling in Early
The Part Where Everything Starts to Go Down Hill
The Guy
Idk what to name this chapter
Scaredy Cats
Change of Plans
🌄
Not the Only Ones
Early Morning Coffee
-date-
?
All Aboard
Travel With Me
Picture Time
Flat Tire
What's After Like?
My Boyfriend Is Famous
um(?)
Lights Out
(loki don't know what to name this chapter)
11 O'clock
the pro
Chill Afternoon
- 𝒶𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓁𝓊𝓃𝒸𝒽 -
💤
almost made it
i forgot to title this part hehe
crazy form is actually crazy
...
Breaking and Entering
violence or a date?
and then there were four
dun dun
V-Day Special
Yunho and Mingi Chapter
something isn't right

The Beginning of the End

75 8 0
Por johnnys_wig

~•~•~•~ Slight mentions of Violence and some graphic details  ~•~•~•~

San was cuddled up in Wooyoung's arms, laying his head on his chest, as he watched the movie on the giant screen. He was eating popcorn, feeding Wooyoung while they all sat down on the grass having their snacks and enjoying the movie. The rain had stopped too, some stray clouds hanging around in the sky, the moon shining down on them.

San was paying attention to the movie but at the same time his mind was also paying close attention to the idea of a Wooyoung chest shaped pillow because it was comfy and it made him feel safe. Something he really wanted to feel.

"I don't support this unhealthy relationship," Hongjoong said, laying down on Mingi's leg as Mingi leaned back on his arms. "Hyung, it's not unhealthy," Mingi said, laughing, as the second male lead lied about the first male lead not being there. "He's putting her feelings first," Mingi said, Yeonjun knowing the ending and knowing that Mingi was right wishing Hongjoong was right.

"I mean I still have a crush on Darcy," Yunho admitted, Hongjoong leaning in to high-five him. "What part of the movie reminds you of Darcy?" Yeosang asked, laughing as Yunho shrugged. Everyone went back to the movie, laughing when the female lead and the second male lead ran away from the first male lead.

Yeosang lay back into Yeonjun's chest, Jongho using his leg as a pillow. Seonghwa was using Yeonjun's shoulder as a pillow, Yunho letting Mingi use his while Wooyoung leaned into Yunho. None of them were really sure why Yeonjun chose a romantic movie over a thriller or action like he usually would. The movie was interesting though, heart fluttering, and perfect to create a calm morning vibe before sunrise.

Wooyoung couldn't help but hear San's thoughts as he was watching the movie smiling while he lay back. "Should I style my hair like that?" San thought, his hair style changing to male lead's on screen, styling it up. Wooyoung smiled watching San's hair fall back down covering his face a bit. He hadn't gotten a haircut since he got here, but it looked more trimmed around the edges.

"How would Wooyoung look...?" San thought, picturing his boyfriend with longer hair. "I could play with his hair," San thought, Wooyoung blushing a little when he San thought about how it would feel to tug it, loving how soft his human's hair was. He'd keep the scissors away from his hair for a while. The thought of San tugging his hair, made him want to stay as far away from the demon as possible. But the movie gave him an excuse to stay.

Wooyoung swore he thought San whimpered, looking down to see that San was looking up at him. "I really want to kiss you," San thought, starting up at Wooyoung. "And I really wanna fuxk you," Wooyoung thought, starting right back at San. Wooyoung applauded himself for being honest with himself at least once this entire night. He also mentally slapped himself for thinking about that when he had that demon to think about. Wooyoung didn't know how long they were looking at each other like that, San's eyes turning a dark red wine color.

"All I need to do is turn around," San thought, not realizing he was pouting. San thought he saw Wooyoung lean down closer, wondering if he should just go for it. Wooyoung wouldn't say no would he? He also wanted to know what he would do if he snapped, sooner than later.

"BRO WHY WOULD YOU!?" Yeonjun shouted, scaring Wooyoung and San both. Oh yeah, their friends were still with them. And they were still watching a movie. Oh. Wooyoung and San both looked away, giving themselves a minute to recover from whatever thoughts they were having. San was debating if he should come up with an excuse to get up and leave. He needed some air. Funny since he was surrounded by it.

San moved closer to Wooyoung, pretending that didn't happen, their eyes meeting again by accident. This time San looked away first while talking in a low breath. Wooyoung hated himself as he took in a breath too, his eyes falling back onto the screen. He looked ticked and sad, trying to keep his hands to himself again. Wooyoung felt drunk off of San's presence, knowing that he should sober up.

He felt a cool breeze, reaching over to grab a blanket. He threw it over San who changed his position so that both his legs were on one side of Wooyoung and not laying down in front of him. San brought the blanket closer, hiding his lips and part of his face with it.

"Are you cold?" Wooyoung asked quietly, San shaking his head looking into his eyes again. "I just want to be near you," San said, matching Wooyoung's low voice. Butterflies erupted in Wooyoung's stomach, his heart lighting up like a billion fireworks. Imagine having someone who didn't want you for anything else but yourself. Wooyoung bit his lip to hold back, really trying to kiss San and stop him from saying words that made him stop functioning. Falling in love wasn't bad at all.

Wooyoung kissed San's forehead, keeping his hands at his sides. They were better where they were although he'd rather them be on San's waist. Wooyoung sighed to himself, turning his attention back to the movie. "Stupid thoughts," Wooyoung thought to himself. Most of his attention was on San for the rest of the movie and San's little reactions to the way his eyes would grow, or the way he'd smile when he'd find something cute, and or when he was studying something about humans closely.

Wooyoung lost track of what was going on on screen, smiling as he looked at San. Seonghwa would have thought Wooyoung's face muscles were permanently stuck in a smile, smiling when he realized it was because of San. Seonghwa went back to the movie letting Wooyoung and San be in their own world. He still wouldn't forgive San for what he did, but it wasn't like he trusted San to know what he was doing.

"If I didn't like that guy more I'd be tempted to switch teams," Yunho said, sighing as Yeosang nodded. "What's wrong with my guy?" Mingi asked Yunho, who whipped his head over. "He's handsome, tall, acts like a golden retriever sometimes, loves you, takes care of you. Nothing's wrong with your guy," Yeosang said, correcting Mingi whose face flushed. Yeonjun and Jongho's jaw dropped while Seonghwa and Hongjoong helped back their laugh. Yunho smirked at Mingi who blushed harder, fist bumping Yeosang. San smiled, looking at Mingi and Yunho, taking a little nap in Wooyoung's arms. It wasn't his fault he felt calm.

Wooyoung held back his laugh too, looking at Yunho and Mingi, Mingi nugging Yeosang who raised both his brows and tilted his chin up. San found himself looking at Wooyoung who smiled, holding his waist and leaning over to poke Mingi's cheek. "Don't complain about your man anymore," Wooyoung said, Mingi seeming to learn his lesson. Wooyoung knew what he was going to say would make everyone come at him saying it anyways.

"At least not while Yeosang's around," Wooyoung said, getting slapped by Yeosang as he laughed. Yunho pinched his side, Wooyoung not noticing what he was doing. San did, hiding his smile under his blanket. Wooyoung was holding up his arm, making sure that no one would hit him accidentally. And the arm around his waist kept him from falling onto the somewhat still wet grass.

San had never fallen in love to know what it felt like. So it was weird to think that a part of him ever would. The argument died down a bit, everyone going back to watching the movie. Wooyoung let the movie be background music again, looking at San and back up at the sky that was slowly turning a light blue.

Wooyoung was reminded of the purple eyes he saw, not remembering when he forgot to tell San. Was it a good idea to tell him? He couldn't tell him about whoever it was, but the purple eyes? San himself admitted that he was impulsive sometimes. So should he tell Hongjoong first? Or look into it alone, get more information and then tell them both in a big meeting? Would Minjun - no not Minjun. Seonghwa? He could tell Seonghwa. Wait why not Minjun? Wooyoung created a mental list of who to go to, deciding to tell San anyway. But how could he if he felt like he was burning alive each time?

"Damn he's ripped," Jongho commented, pulling Wooyoung away from his thoughts. He looked up at the screen, his brain taking a second to register what was going on. "Take the rest off!" Mingi shouted, everyone cheering, except Wooyoung who was still processing.

"Ladies first," Yeonjun said, getting slapped so hard he could see more stars in the sky than there were originally. "Don't be rude to the ladies," Hongjoong said, having thrown a pillow at Yeonjun. Wooyoung looked at San who was staring at the screen, interested and fully invested. Wooyoung covered San's eyes, as the couple on screen began to undress, wanting to unalive himself. With San's powers he probably could.

San looked up at Wooyoung, peaking over his hand to see the movie. What didn't his human want him to see? San looked up at Wooyoung, pouting while looking at human's eyes that were slightly wide. He stayed still, looking back at Wooyoung's hand, part of the screen still visible. San used his powers, bringing down Wooyoung's hand to get a better view of what was going on, Wooyoung rushing to cover San's eyes again. This time a little too late, San having another peak at the screen.

"I wish I could deny the chemistry but they've got it," Hongjoong said, losing the battle to defend the side of the love triangle he chose. "Didn't you say whoever she chooses you'd choose too?" Yeosang asked, looking at Hongjoong. "Yes and so far she chose him, and they're good together," Hongjoong said, wondering if there was a reason Yeosang remembered that.

Yeonjun whined, falling backwards and taking Yeosang with him as they tumbled down. "I wanna smash," Yeonjun mumbled, making Yeosang laughing and punching him in the arm. Yeonjun's comment made Yunho and Mingi look at each other, Hongjoong and Seonghwa making eye contact, while Wooyoung looked down at San.

The scene lasted less than a minute, Wooyoung waiting a few seconds to make sure they wouldn't go for round two before bringing his hand down. Wooyoung thought that he was hallucinating when he saw San's lips turn upwards in a smirk. Wooyoung didn't even blink staring at San's lips.

There was no way that was a smirk. He had to be imagining it. San leaned back into him comfortably, watching the rest of the film making Wooyoung doubt his own sanity. Maybe it was a small smile? Wooyoung knew the difference between San's smiles and smirks though. So it couldn't have been a smile. Why would he smirk? He could have sworn that he saw San smirk.

Seonghwa's comment of San not being innocent would make sense. But there was no way that was a smirk. No actually there was no way that wasn't a smirk. Wooyoung tried not to think too much of it, the movie credits rolling up around forty five minutes later.

By that time Wooyoung, San, Yeosang and Yeonjun had fallen asleep, Hongjoong, Seonghwa, Mingi, Jongho, and Yunho staying up to finish the rest of it.

Hongjoong had steady red eyes, Yeosang falling asleep in Yeonjun's arms as they both lay down on the ground. He really hated seeing him with someone else, Yeonjun hugging Yeosang's waist. "That was actually a really good movie, what the heck," Yunho said, Mingi agreeing,""Jongho never stopped smiling," Seonghwa said, Jongho smiling up at him. "It's nice to see others in love,' Jongho said, getting up to stretch. Mingi wanted to do that too but his leg was numb, Hongjoong laying down on it the whole time.

"All the sleepy babies please rise, the movie has ended and sunrise is coming," Mingi said, walking Yeonjun up first, surprisingly not feeling tired at all. Yunho stretched, kissing Wooyoung's forehead to wake him up reaching down to boop San's nose. San opened his eyes first, looking at Yunho. "We're going to go see the sunrise," Yunho said, Wooyoung still asleep on his shoulder.

San hummed, shaking his head a little not knowing when he fell asleep. He whined, Wooyoung opening his eyes to check on him. Yunho sighed lovingly, Wooyoung falling back with San in his arms. "That's one way to watch the sunrise," Mingi said, falling back onto the ground.

"I thought we were going to go there," Yeosang said, Yeonjun smiling. "Whose piggy backing who?" Yeonjun asked, getting up. Yeosang smiled, hugging Yeonjun who helped him to his feet.

~•~•~•~ Around The Same Time ~•~•~•~

Will ran out of the house, looking around everywhere to find Minjun. He didn't trust himself to use his powers this drunk, slowing down when he heard the sound of the water hitting the bank. Damn he ran six miles without bumping into anything. Crickets were chirping, the sky turning pink and purple. Will felt himself panicking, looking down to find Snowball looking up at him.

She looked up at him, Will reaching down to pet her and ask her where Minjun was. Snowball tilted her head towards the dock, Will stopping when he crouched down. Minjun was laying down by the dock and staring at the sky, a puff of smoke surrounding him.

"You look really worried about him," A voice said, Will's dark blue eyes turning bright red. Snowball bowed her head to the figure behind him, the action not going unnoticed by Wilson.

Not this again. "I thought I let you off with a warning," Will said, wondering how the figure was still functioning after four hours of consistently getting beat up. He did not like fighting whatever the heck that was, holding back only when he was 100% sure that it would die if he went on. He looked at Minjun making sure he didn't notice them before turning to the figure that was now tied up in front of him. He had several horrible bruises and his burned off arm was very much still burned off.

"Who is he?" The figure asked, one eye closed shut. He'd have the other one closed shut too if he kept looking at Minjun. Ugh why did he have to temper like San? Maybe he should just introduce the two. Wilson stepped in front of the figure blocking his view of Minjun. The figure looked into Wilson's dark eyes, finding it sweet that a little demon could be that powerful. Wilson didn't answer him, grabbing him by the collar and taking him to Shiber.

"Hyung," Wilson said, throwing the figure onto the ground in front of Shiber. Shiber looked down at the figure with wide eyes, using his powers to untie him. "He didn't know," Were the first words out of Shiber's mouth, the figure simply smiling at him. Wilson's anger vanished, never seeing Shiber startled like that before.

"How could he? We've never been introduced," The figure said, taking Shiber's hand and getting up. Shiber kept his guard up, putting on a diplomatic smile. "I wouldn't want to be," Wilson said, Shiber sending him a glare. "I don't want to be respectful to you or your guest hyung," Wilson began, holding back his tongue. Shiber had said never to show how important someone was to you. He kinda messed that up with the burned flesh hanging from the figure's arm. Wilson wasn't about to apologize but he found himself, not being able to feel his tongue.

"Please forgive me," Wilson was forced to say. "For how badly I'll burn to ashes the next time I see you," Wilson added underneath his breath. Shiber used his powers to make Wilson walk away and out of the room, turning to the figure with a smile. "I'm sorry for his behavior, he's worried about Minjun since he's my little brother," Shiber lied, the lie sounding believable. Will stopped in his tracks momentarily hearing Shiber's comment. He looked back at him, being forced out of the door again.

"I understand, please don't apologize," The figure said, meaning every word. Shiber felt relieved, taking in a breath. "Is there a place I can change?" The figure asked, holding up his burned arm. "Ah yes of course," Shiber said, leading the figure to his own bedroom. Shiber brought a finger to his lips when Han-gyeol appeared in the room, having asked Hyunyee to go next door. Han-gyeol stayed quiet, Shiber rolling up his sleeve and pointing to his arm. The color drained from Han-gyeol's face, Shiber tilting his head towards the room.

"Do we tell San?" Han-gyeol mouthed, Shiber shaking his head no. At least he found the person who was behind whatever was going on next door.  

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

80.9K 1.1K 43
how i think eight lovely boys would react to in different scenarios. remade from my old account. started: 25-01-21 ended: 31-07-21
3.5K 54 10
she's acts like a angel ; he acts like a devil. i wrote this when i was in grade 6 yall PLEASE THIS IS SO HORRIBLE I THINK IM GONNA REWRITE THIS 😭😭...
2.3K 177 28
*ੈ✩‧₊˚ a woosan superhero story inspired by the pixar movie mr. incredible *ੈ✩‧₊˚ ✧*̥˚ san despised wooyoung's stupid red suit, his stupid scarlet h...
89K 3.8K 32
Hongjoong is a quiet child. Abused by his parents. He doesn't have any friends. One night on his sixth birthday a demon appeared in his bedroom, und...