After the forum was exposed...

By Spinfoxie

Alternative Title: 论坛曝光后,我每天都在社死 Author: Xiaoyeying Summary: I accidentally traveled through the second dimen... More

After the forum was exposed, I died every day
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71: Continuation
72: Talk about the Day After Tomorrow
73: Talk about the Day After Tomorrow
74: Talk about the Day After Tomorrow
75: Continuation
76: Extra
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114: Extra

32

104 3 0
By Spinfoxie

Chapter 32

    "The manga is updated!" Knotweed took a stride and sprinted again, calling everyone over.

    It's right to combine work and rest. Yesterday's fireworks display was a great fun, and the knotweed was much more energetic than before.

    But when did we form the habit, we have to sit together and read comics.

    Tsukizawa Yu looked at the back of Knotweed, silent and helpless, but after seeing that everyone didn't care about the hot search, he took out his mobile phone, found the information for his assistant, and asked them to remove the hot search.

    After all, they are not cosplayers, they are real people, it would be bad if they were found out.

    Knotweed brought people over, and they sat in a row, sitting under the corridor, feeling the sunlight reaching their feet, each of them holding a mobile phone, and began to read comics.

    "Last time I talked about Chun's secret actions to promote the relationship between Xia Youjie and Mr. Wutiao, but this time I will talk about the results of their relationship change?" Wild Qiangwei guessed about the content of this issue when logging into the forum.

    "Very likely." Zhenyi said.

    "I don't know when the memory chapter will end, and when it will be our turn to play." Panda sighed.

    Fu Heihui resolutely refused, "I don't want it anymore, I don't want to imagine all the embarrassing things about Mr. Wutiao being drawn."

    Gojo Satoru retorted with a smile: "Huizhen is too much, how can the teacher have embarrassing things."

    In short, he is very confident.

    Fu Heihui was speechless.

    But even if you don't draw embarrassing things, being popular is scary. In fact, Fu Heihui loves to wander around the Internet, and has read all kinds of messy news. He once entered the second station of spells and saw his own post.

    He was full of curiosity at the time, couldn't hold back and clicked in, and then he died.

    He really doesn't understand, he doesn't look feminine, and he has a very violent personality, and as a result, everyone is keen to call him his wife.

    The picture of his bloody battle, wife!

    Picture of him thinking hard, wife!

    His angry picture, wife!

    Fu Heihui felt that she was really going to be brainwashed by the word wife.

    Although he has a female name, he is really not a girl!

    There are still five posts from Teacher Hechun...

    Fu Heihui trembled, unwilling to think about it again, anyway he didn't want to appear on the stage again.

    Amidst the gossip of the crowd, the latest comic was loaded.

    [Firstly, the two conjurers from Kyoto, Mingming and Diva, were trapped in the building and have not seen the true face of the conjurer until now.

    After talking with each other, the two were about to implement a strategy against the enemy, when suddenly the building collapsed and the sunlight outside shone on them.

    Several people looked up and saw Gojo Wu and Xia Youjie standing in the intact place, looking at them with smiles.

    Under the sun, Gojo Satoru, who was wearing sunglasses, laughed so hard that he didn't want to be beaten, and laughed at the diva for being too weak, which made the diva's veins throbbing with anger.

    Xia Youjie didn't give up too much, and manipulated the curse spirit to get rid of the curse spirit. Although he had a smile on his face, he echoed Wutiaowu inside and outside the words. 】

    At the beginning of the manga, readers are told that compared with the timeline of the previous chapters, Gojo Satoru and Xia Youjie are already in the second grade.

    Seeing this page, Ye Qiangwei couldn't help complaining, "It can be seen that the teacher and Xia Youjie have become friends, the two bad guys are no longer fighting each other, they are bullying others together.

    " Be willful now.

    Gojo Satoru, who was complained by the students, defended himself.

    "I didn't bully the diva, I just told the truth."

    Everyone was speechless.

    However, they thought that the manga author would specifically draw the key to the transformation of their relationship, but they didn't expect the manga author to jump directly for a year to draw their state of getting along after their relationship eased.

    Thinking about it carefully, the two are equally proud and powerful. In the battles in the previous few episodes, they have already confessed their mutual appreciation.

    Spring is relaxing in it, every day is bit by bit, there is no need for any key points, they will naturally become friends.

    Seeing this, they couldn't help but marvel at Chun's precise vision.

    "No, Mr. Nitro is here, why didn't Haru come?" Maki felt something was wrong.

    yes! Everyone quickly flipped through the comics and continued reading.

    【After they rescued the diva, they returned to school, because Gojo Satoru forgot to pay the bill, and was severely hammered on the head by Noctua.

    Gojo Satoru got a big slap on his head.

    After Wutiaowu finished his lesson, the students had just lamented that the relationship between Wutiaowu and Xia Youjie was better. The two problem children almost fought because of a disagreement in one sentence. Nitro didn't want to get involved and ran out of the classroom.

    Fortunately, Teacher Noctua arrived in time to prevent a possible battle.

    He gave the two people the task of astral body.

    And when Noctua gave them the task, Nitro also came to the infirmary.

    The scene changed, and Chun was lying on the hospital bed.

    He fell ill again, the last time he had a fever, this time he had allergies, respiratory failure, and was almost sent to the intensive care unit.

    He was lying on the bed, not daring to let him have a little wind, and the windows were closed in the stuffy room.

    Nitrate ran to Chun to hide away. Seeing Chun's sleepy expression, she sat down and said bluntly, "I've never seen anyone who is more prone to getting sick than you." Chun's white eyelashes trembled, and they slowly

    opened Come on, he chuckled lightly, only a little blood was on his sickly face: "That's what I looked like when I was a child." Now

    his body is much better, at least half of a year He can move outside. Before he was 12 years old, he was kept in a small house and was sick all the year round.

    Nitro is unimaginable.

    Chun didn't mention it too much, but instead asked, "Did you finish the task smoothly?

    "

    "That's good." Chun's long eyelashes drooped, as if the conversation just now had exhausted all his mind, and he was exhausted, as if he was about to fall asleep again.

    Nitro shook his head, but made no sound, letting Chun sleep well. At this time, a soft call came from outside the house.

    She turned her head and saw Gojo Wu and Xia Youjie with their heads stacked, calling her silently.

    Nitro looked at Chun who was sleeping peacefully again.

    Shaking his head, and only at this time, these two problem children will be a little gentle and considerate.

    Nitro goes out.

    "Is he asleep?" Wu Pa looked in from the gate, but he didn't dare to go in because he was afraid of waking Chun up.

    Xia Youjie also stood at the door watching Chun in the ward.

    "Yes." Nitro said.

    "Then don't bother him. Teacher Ye Moth gave us a task. It may take a few days. When Chun wakes up, you tell him."

    Xia Youjie added, "Don't tell him if he doesn't ask you, anyway. It's not a big task."

    "Yes." Nitro responded to the person looking after Chun.

    The two waved their hands and left. 】

    The manga depicts the backs of the two leaving. The sunlight stretches their shadows long. The backs of the two teenagers both have arrogance and wantonness, but their shadows are like a river that has suddenly split, clearly distinct.

    The manga author dedicated a whole page to draw such a scene.

    Fu Heihui murmured: "I don't know why, I always have a bad feeling when I see such a scene."

    Tsukizawa Yu also watched the manga quietly, something he didn't know.

    He happened to be seriously ill when the astral event happened, and he should have noticed it.

    The system that hadn't appeared for a long time suddenly asked him: "Didn't you go on a mission with them?"

    He was exhausted just after he came out of the ward.

    He should have known earlier, the lazy system suddenly asked, there must be some reason.

    He completely ignored it.

    But even if he goes on missions together, what can he change?

    Tsukizawa Yu stared at himself on the hospital bed, without a smile in his eyes, and looked away.

    Gojo Satoru, who was sitting next to him, stared at the last painting, thoughtfully: "So it starts from here..." The

    students next to him didn't know what happened next, and were more concerned about Chun's physical condition.

    "Chun looks so weak." Wild Qiangwei worried.

    Tsukizawa Yuu came back to his senses and smiled: "I'm fine now, don't you think I'm in good health now." "

    Yes." The students were relieved.

    Everyone continued to read comics.

    [On the way to the mission, Gojo Wu and Xia Youjie had a conversation and explained the details of the mission to everyone.

    A few days later, the raised astral body will fuse with Tian Yuan, so that Master Tian Yuan can maintain the current state.

    But there are two major organizations that are targeting the astral body, intending to kill the astral body and prevent this fusion. The task of Xia Youjie and Wujo Wu is to protect the astral body until the moment of fusion with Lord Tianyuan.

    They focused on describing the two organizations that were targeting Xingyangti, describing them as dangerous.

    The students looked at it, and their hearts were raised, but they didn't expect that when the comic camera turned, the organization that was described so badly was knocked to the ground by Xia Youjie sitting on the sofa.

    It's really sitting on the sofa and defeating the enemy.

    Xia Youjie's mantra was smart, and Xia Youjie himself even made a phone call with Gojo Satoru.

    However, the one who was boasted to be the strongest was also beaten by Gojo Satoru on the other end of the phone, and he was powerless to fight back. 】

    "Good, so strong!" Knotweed could not help exclaiming.

    Zhenyi pushed up his glasses, and remembered the night walk of ghosts planned by this man a year ago. Xia Youjie, a man, really fought against the magicians of the entire magic world with his own strength.

    Although he was defeated by Yi Gu, if it weren't for the many magicians who restrained most of his magic spirits, no one knows what the final result will be.

    Xia Youjie and Mr. Gojo Wu are really strong.

    Gojo Satoru knew that the astral body incident was the source of Jay's decision to rebel. He didn't speak, but watched the manga quietly, hoping to see from the manga what he ignored at the time... the process of Jay's transformation.

    Wait a moment!

    Not only Jie was involved in the astral event, but also... Hui!

    Wujo Gojo was slightly stunned, and subconsciously looked to Heihui who was still lying aside, his crow-colored eyelashes drooped long, and he didn't know the story behind, and was carefully watching the pages of the screen.

    【Wujo Wu and Xia Youjie deal with the approaching enemies in a chic manner.

    It can be seen that they are more than capable.

    And in a place they didn't know, two men were standing in front of the window, talking about the generous rewards for this astral body mission, and it could be seen that they were very interested in this matter.

    Under the persuasion of the man in the suit, the man named Zenyuan took over the task of killing the astral body. 】

    As soon as the name of the monastery came out, both Fu Heihui and Maki couldn't help being surprised, but their surprise had not yet dissipated.

    The man said something that shocked them even more.

    The scene of the manga turned to the front, and the man named Zenyuan showed his face, and he had a similar image with Fu Heihui, with a scar at the corner of his mouth. He said to the other man, "It's not Zenyuan anymore, I'm married." "Now it

    's Fu Hei."

    Fu Hei!

    Outside the dialog box of the manga, there is also a question written - the man with the same surname as Hui is...! ?

    "Fu Hei!" Everyone looked at Fu Hei in surprise.

    This man is Hui's...who?

    Knotweed had doubts in his eyes, Maki was worried, and Wild Rose was completely confused.

    The panda and the dog Juicy looked at him quietly.

    Fu Heihui stared at the phone, the man in the cartoon was very strange, only the wound at the corner of his mouth was faintly familiar.

    The surname is Fuhei...

    He was stunned for a second, looking at the handwriting on the comics, and after a long time, a guess came to his mind.

    "Keep reading and you'll find out." He looked up at his classmates, his voice as calm as ever.

    "Yes."

    "Keep watching, keep reading."

    ...

    Seeing that Fu Hei didn't intend to explain, the students suppressed their doubts and continued reading.

    Fu Heihui didn't seem to be shaken in any way, but before he finally looked back, he couldn't help looking at Tsukizawa Yu.

    As if waiting for him, he fell to the eyes that had been watching him all the time, those eyes were curved, and smiled at him.

    Chun...

    No one noticed, Fu Heihui's somewhat complicated heart immediately settled down.

    He lowered his head, and his eyes fell on the cartoon on the phone again.

    Teacher Chun and Wujo are always behind him.

    Tsukizawa Yu also continued to read manga.

    The man in the manga is 70% similar to Hui. He stared at the man's face and recalled when he first met Hui.

    Wu suddenly appeared and said that he had brought back two children to raise, and then told him the reason and asked for his help.

    He was very surprised, ignorantly took over half of the responsibility, the young child stood in the porch, with a look of forbearance that was acceptable no matter how he was treated.

    As if he wouldn't be surprised if he was kicked out the next second.

    He knew at the first sight that this child was very smart, and he had learned to control his emotions with reason.

    But this is not the look a child should have, so when he learned that Gojo Satoru was interrupted and failed to tell the relationship between them, he told Gojo Satoru not to tell Kei anymore.

    Children who see too clearly live a very tiring life and are not easy to open their hearts.

    If Hye knew the truth, it would just push him further and make his situation awkward.

    Tsukizawa Yu has been prepared to hide Kei for the rest of his life.

    It's just that he didn't expect Hui to know the answer in this way one day.

    Tsukizawa Yu sighed, and only hoped that Kei would not be too sad.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

676K 33.4K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
872K 40.4K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
14.7K 790 168
Alternative Title: 我的漫画风靡咒术界 Author: tachibana Cat Duanzi Summary: Ever since I was a child, Hanae Takuto has always been able to dream of a...
4.2K 269 114
Alternative Title: 然而小说家又做错了什么 Author: Li Han Summary: Qingchi Lianyang fell in love at first sight. So he crossed over and made an agreement with d...