After the forum was exposed...

By Spinfoxie

Alternative Title: 论坛曝光后,我每天都在社死 Author: Xiaoyeying Summary: I accidentally traveled through the second dimen... More

After the forum was exposed, I died every day
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71: Continuation
72: Talk about the Day After Tomorrow
73: Talk about the Day After Tomorrow
74: Talk about the Day After Tomorrow
75: Continuation
76: Extra
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114: Extra

31

111 4 0
By Spinfoxie

Chapter 31

    When Gojo Satoru returned to the embankment, the fireworks were still blooming in the distance, but the riverside was empty, and the people who should be here were gone.

    Subconsciously, he took out his mobile phone and called Tsukizawa Yu, but the number hadn't been dialed yet, when he heard footsteps behind him, he looked back and saw Haru walking with Hui Ye.

    Coincidentally, when Tsukizawa Yu came over, the fireworks by the river stopped.

    Gojo Satoru raised his head slightly, and carefully observed Haru who came in front of him, and his keen six eyes noticed a slight disobedience.

    The current spring seems to be different from the spring before I left, but I can't tell exactly what is different.

    He leaned forward without any sense of distance and observed him carefully.

    Tsukizawa Yuu stepped back naturally, away from the distance that Gojo Satoru was too close to.

    "Where did Chun go? Why didn't you wait for me here?" Gojo Satoru felt a strange feeling in his heart.

    Tsukizawa raised his eyebrows and lifted the fireworks in his hand, "Of course I went to the nearby supermarket to buy fireworks. If someone came back and didn't see the fireworks, he would play tricks on me again. I can't stand it." Gojo Satoru knew that

    he The person he was talking about was himself, and he wasn't a bit embarrassed. He put his eyes on the firework in Tsukizawa Yu's hand, and the insignificant doubts in his heart were melted into something soft. Instead, he raised the corners of his lips.

    "Did Haru see the fireworks?"

    "Yes." Tsukizawa Yu replied naturally, looking at the river surface after the fireworks bloomed, and smiled like a memory, "It's very beautiful."

    Gojo Satoru was dissatisfied, "Haru doesn't run around If so, we can watch the last fireworks together."

    Tsukizawa Yu smiled softly, and naturally passed the question: "How is your work done? Is anyone injured?"

    Gojo Satoru took it for granted, "I am the strongest, If I make a move, how could anyone get hurt."

    "That's really great." Tsukizawa Yu said softly.

    He took out the fireworks from the convenience bag, took out the matches, lit the bought fireworks, and coaxed the angry Gojo Satoru.

    "Now we can watch together too."

    Small, bright fireworks lit up and blazed.

    Although it is not as gorgeous as the fireworks in the distance, it is close at hand and can be controlled in the palm of your hand.

    Tsukizawa Yu also handed one to Haino and lit it for him.

    Huiye's eyes widened, and he put them in front of his eyes, looking intently.

    Little Fireworks is really boring to Gojo Satoru, but it's because of Chun's show for him.

    He raised his lips and approached Tsukizawa Yu: "Haru, I actually saw it when exorcising the curse spirit, it's very beautiful, rounded up like this, we are watching fireworks together." Tsukizawa Yu seemed to be

    amused The same low laugh out loud.

    Gojo Satoru thought he had coaxed his brother, so he continued to watch the fireworks with satisfaction.

    Tsukizawa Yu's eyes fell on the hand-held fireworks that were about to burn out, and the smile on the corner of his lips was faint. The small flames were completely extinguished, and there were wisps of green smoke, leaving only the scorched and bare wooden poles.

    Gojo Satoru took out the fireworks and wanted to set them off. Tsukizawa Yu knew that he was not interested in small fireworks, so he put away the remaining fireworks.

    "Okay, this is not just for you. I'll play two extra ones for you. It's already your preference. Let's play it with everyone." A few

    students collapsed in a corner of the fireworks conference, and Wild Rose complained: " Every time you come out to play, you will meet the curse spirit, and you will be forced to work overtime, and the curse spirit will die!"

    Beside her, Zhenyi, who was at odds with her, nodded in agreement.

    Only Dongtang and his dear best friend had a temporary battle, and his whole body was filled with joy.

    I feel like I'm getting closer to my best friend.

    Hu Zhang saw the people coming and going in front of him, ordinary people who didn't know what was going on, he was tired and happy at the same time: "But fortunately we came, everyone's fireworks show was not destroyed, everyone is very happy."

    Everyone Startled, Qi Qi looked at the knotweed, and Fu Heihui laughed first, "I really admire you." "

    Idiot!" Ye Qiangwei knocked the knotweed on the head, why did she say that, making them all look like bad guys.

    In fact, they were also very thankful that no one was injured except the curse spirit.

    Dongtang gave the knotweed a thumbs up, and grinned with teeth bared, "As expected of my best friend!"

    Nishinomiya Momo also had a slightly different view of the knotweed, this double-faced Nuo container seemed pretty good.

    Maki didn't speak, but pushed up her glasses and smiled.

    Zhenyi didn't pay attention to what they were talking about at all, she glanced at Maki's smile from the side, and looked away sullenly.

    Knotweed was hit and scratched his head in embarrassment.

    At this moment, a pink toy suddenly fell from the crowd, hit the ground, and hit the feet of Polygonum cuspidatum with two slaps.

    "My, my toy!" A little girl in a pink dress squeezed out from the crowd, staring anxiously at her fairy wand, and staggered after her with her calves.

    And just when she was about to catch up with her fairy wand, she suddenly picked up her toy with one hand.

    The little girl looked up in a daze, and saw the knotweed holding her toy.

    Knotweed didn't know it was her toy, and when it fell to his feet, he picked it up, looked up and saw the little girl staring at him blankly, he smiled embarrassedly, and returned the toy to her.

    "This is your toy! Give it back to you."

    The little girl looked down at the fairy wand that was stuffed into her hand, and stayed there for two seconds, then her eyes were filled with tears, and she raised her head and cried loudly.

    "Wow wow—"

    "Hey!!!" The knotweed was in a hurry, looking at this immature little creature, he had no idea how he had offended her.

    "Did I do something wrong? No, don't cry... I'm sorry!" When

    the little girl cried, all the students' attention was diverted.

    Wild Rose: "Ah~ You made her cry~"

    "You made her cry~" Maki echoed from the side.

    Seeing his best friend's embarrassed face, Dongtang tried to help coax the child clumsily, "Oh, what's wrong with you? Don't cry." The

    little girl cried.

    Zhenyi gave Dongtang a disgusted look, "That's not how you coax a child."

    She pretended to smile softly, "Hey, kid, don't cry, my sister will give you candy."

    The kid didn't show any face at all. .

    Xigong Taoheixian, don't you and Dongtang have the same relationship?

    "Baby, come and see me." She made a grimace, trying to make the child laugh.

    Everyone tried their best and sweated from exhaustion, but none of them worked. The little girl still couldn't hold back her tears, sobbing sadly while hugging her fairy wand.

    Knotweed scratched his head, at a loss, "What should I do?"

    Wild Qiangwei didn't understand either.

    Fu Heihui looked at his idiot classmate beside him, feeling extremely helpless, he squatted in front of the little girl and asked, "Is the toy broken?"

    The little girl gave him a pitiful look with red eyes from crying.

    Wild Qiangwei was about to laugh at Fu Heihui, when Fu Heihui coaxed softly: "Don't cry, I can light up your fairy stick." Hearing this, the little

    girl immediately raised her head, crying red His eyes were filled with disbelief.

    The students onlookers looked at each other, which seemed to be useful.

    Fu Heihui didn't care about the sight of his classmates, and reached out to touch the center of the fairy wand, and then in the eyes of everyone in the knotweed and wild rose, the tattered fairy wand with two childish wings lit up from the middle.

    Everyone was stunned: ...

    There is no button, just touch it, and the middle will light up?

    Dongtang frowned slightly: Mantra?

    The little girl's eyes widened, and she stopped crying completely. She stared blankly at Fu Heihui, suddenly excited and nervous.

    "You...you are..."

    Fu Heihui quickly stopped her: "Okay, you have to keep this a secret."

    The little girl seemed to think of something, she quickly closed her mouth, hugged the fairy wand, her eyes sparkled and she nodded heavily, " Thank you, great magician brother."

    Fu Heihui: ...why did you still say it.

    Everyone: Huh? Magician?

    "Yoko, where are you?" An anxious call came from the child's parents in the distance,

    the little girl Yoko suddenly thought of the parents in the distance, and looked at Fu Heihui reluctantly, but the parents in the distance called her, She turned and left, and shouted to Fu Heihui: "You have to fight hard, brother, I will support you!"

    People around turned their heads to see what the fighting brother looked like.

    Fu Heihui: ...

    revenge for kindness.

    When the little girl ran out of sight, everyone's piercing eyes shifted to Fu Heihui.

    Fu Hei Huimu turned around with a sullen face.

    Wild Rose pinched his cheek, not allowing him to escape.

    "Why are you shy? So what's going on? Why did you make that toy without power supply light up?"

    Dongtang touched his chin and said, "You must have used the magic power."

    "Does the mantra still have this effect?" Hu Zhang was puzzled.

    Maki also knew a thing or two about this matter, "This should be a spell toy produced by the Wujo family."

    When Maki said this, Zhenyi also remembered it, but she was a marginal figure in the Chanyuan family and knew about this matter. not sure.

    Fu Heihui was very curious when he saw the crowd, so he had no choice but to explain briefly to them.

    "Yes, this is a toy engraved with the effect of the magic formula produced by Wujo Company." "

    Hey, there is such a toy? What is the effect of the magic formula, just light up? Isn't it better to use electricity?" Wild Rose Even more puzzled.

    "No, it's not just the glowing effect, that toy can also absorb a little bit of negative emotions from humans." Fu Heihui said.

    Chun is very talented in magic tools. After he stopped working as a magician due to physical reasons, he went to work in Wujo Company.

    Everyone knows that curse spirits are born from the negative emotions of ordinary human beings, and conjurers will convert their negative emotions into magic power, and will not give birth to curse spirits. So Chun imagined that if he could create a magic weapon that could absorb human negative emotions What will happen to the magic tool?

    He started researching this project and wanted to promote it to the whole neon.

    Therefore, some toys produced by the Wutiao family are engraved with magic formulas that can absorb spell power, but due to many restrictions, this function is still in the initial stage, and it is better than nothing.

    Fu Heihui explained the little girl's attitude again: "Because some ordinary people have the potential of conjurers, the magic materials operating inside will light up after absorbing the magic power. After the Gotiao family learns about it, they will bring it into the In the world of conjuration, I went to look for it several times, and it was seen by children. It is rumored that children regard this feature as a trait with magical potential. It is rumored that children with magical potential can make the beads of fairy wands light up. "

    Everyone knows, that's why Fu Heihui is called Brother Magician.

    Thinking of Fu Heihui's embarrassed look just now, they couldn't help laughing.

    "But does this shortcoming really need to be improved? Will it expose the existence of the magic world?" Nishinomiya Momo wondered.

    Fu Heihui shook his head, "Chunte has nothing to improve. He said that no matter how powerful a tool is, it also serves people. During the research, he suddenly understood that he can make countless props, but the precious magic tools of human beings have always been their strong hearts. As long as there is a heart that is not afraid of danger, human beings can defeat the magic spirit without the need for magic equipment.

    This lighted bead is the fantasy of children. This fantasy can make them believe that there is a magical power protecting them. If this Their sense of security is kept in their hearts, and when they grow up, it may be able to resist the erosion of some negative emotions for them, and even one less curse will be produced.” Therefore, Chun not only did not change, but even added to the flames by compiling stories one by one

    , Protect children's fairy tales.

    After hearing Fu Heihui's explanation, everyone couldn't help being slightly stunned.

    They suddenly thought of the auxiliary supervisor, the police, and everyone who helped them... Besides the magician, there are many people who are working hard for the peace of this world.

    Wild Rose clenched her fists, "Damn it, I really want to exorcise the curse spirit!"

    Knotweed also nodded wildly.

    We are all partners, and we are all moving towards the same goal.

    Fu Heihui also remembered when he was in junior high school, every time he went home, he could see Chun lying on the table, with dark circles under his eyes, thinking hard about these plans.

    He was still in the second year of middle school at that time, and he didn't understand why Chun worked so hard.

    So what about hard work, the changes to ordinary people and human beings are minimal.

    Chun smiled and said to him at the time: "But with this small change, maybe one less curse spirit will be born, and someone who doesn't know will survive. Isn't that a great thing?" Recalling the past,

    Fu Hei Hui sighed, Chun is really great.

    Chun grew up with him, he was gentle and tolerant, weak and wicked. Chun is like his father, like his older brother, and like a younger brother that he can't let go of.

    He is his protector, like a weak existence that needs his protection when he grows up.

    That's why, when he knew that Chun had someone he liked, he was a little bit jealous...Of course, just a little bit!

    I don't want Chun to be snatched away by other strangers.

    "What are you talking about?" Everyone was in a state of excitement when suddenly the protagonist of the discussion appeared.

    Knotweed was the first to pounce on him immediately, full of enthusiasm, "Spring! I miss you so much!" "

    ?" Tsukizawa Yu was a little puzzled, but he patted Knotweed's shoulder and teased with a smile: "Okay, kid Knotweed~" "

    I He's not a kid!" Knotweed blushed slightly, he grew up with his grandpa and never called him that.

    Yuki Tsukizawa smiled, and distributed the fireworks in his hands to everyone, "How can there be no fireworks at the fireworks festival? I bought fireworks, let's set off fireworks together!" Everyone's affection for Haru has doubled now, and he will never refuse anything

    . Not to mention missing the fireworks just now, Jianchun brought the fireworks and wanted to let them off.

    Everyone gathered around Chun to hold fireworks and choose the ones they liked, only Fu Heihui didn't go up.

    Tsukizawa distributed the fireworks to everyone, caught a glimpse of Fu Heihui under the tree, raised his eyebrows, stepped forward, and handed the fireworks to him.

    Fukuroi followed the fireworks and saw Tsukizawa Yuu's smiling face.

    "What's wrong? Both you and Wu are acting weird today."

    "Fu Hei is pretending to be cool again~"

    "He's definitely thinking, setting off fireworks is so childish."

    Two of his classmates laughed at him loudly.

    Tsukizawa Yu asked: "Really?"

    Fu Heihui blushed slightly, reached out to take the fireworks in Tsukizawa Yu's hand, and replied in a low voice: "No!"

    "You can't refuse even if you are childish, because Kei is still a child." Tsukizawa Yu said with a smile.

    "Puff--"

    "Hahaha--kid Fuhei!"

    Wild Qiangwei and Knotweed were laughing at him again, and Teacher Gojo Wu also laughed and put stickers on his face mischievously.

    "Children will post this!"

    "Teacher Wutiao!" Fu Heihui was annoyed.

    He rubbed off the sticker on his face, and suddenly he heard a prick, and the small firework in his hand lit up.

    Chun lit it for him, and his cheeks were reddened by the fireworks, he raised his eyelashes and looked at him with a smile.

    Beside his ears, Teacher Gojo Wu and Polygonum cuspidatum were still arguing, but he felt everything suddenly quiet down, and he smiled unconsciously.

    The fireworks show...seemed to be pretty good too.

    I hope to come back next time and watch the fireworks with everyone.

    Everyone had played fireworks and played many small games together. It wasn't until the sky got darker and the number of people at the fireworks show gradually decreased that they returned home and fell asleep happily.

    Because everyone had a good time the day before, and the next day it was three poles, and everyone got up.

    In the early morning, the loud cry of Polygonum cuspidatum woke up those who were still in a daze.

    "What's the matter? It's so noisy in the early morning." Fu Hei was still brushing his teeth, and was so scared that he almost hit his throat when he was yelled out by the knotweed.

    Hu Zhang stood hugging the pillow, looked at the dark-faced Fu Heihui in surprise, and stammered, "Teacher! Teacher is on the trending list." "????

    " Fu Heihui.

    After breakfast, everyone gathered together to watch today's hot searches on Twitter.

    It didn't rank first, it was seventh, and the popularity was not low. Everyone clicked in and found that it was a photo of them at the fireworks festival.

    I don’t know who took them at the fireworks festival. There are pictures of Gojo Satoru and Tsukizawa Yu wearing kimonos, smiling and talking standing under a lantern, there are pictures of Knotweed and Wild Rose fighting with each other, Gojo Satoru and Fuguro Hui The photos of squatting together on the side of the road, the photos of Zhenyi and Maki eating octopus balls...

    Because the protagonists in the photos are all good-looking, and the photographer's skills are also very good, every photo is warm and beautiful.

    But just being good-looking is not enough to make them popular, but the interpretation of the photos by the photographers.

    [I accompanied my mother to the fireworks conference today. I don’t want to go out as a homebody, but I never expected that I would meet the cosplayers of spells at the fireworks conference. They are really professional.

    Thankfully I'm here!

    The cosplay of the five twins is actually a pair of twins! Maki Shinyi's cosplay is actually a pair of twins!

    Fu Heihui's role is very appropriate, and Knotweed's role is also very appropriate...

    Everyone's roles are very appropriate, what kind of fairy cosplay is this, and they don't wear heavy makeup, and their hair is very natural, natural and appropriate, and there are ah ! I took a look and observed a little bit, and they actually talked and talked with the characters of anime characters throughout the whole process.

    I didn't find out where their photographers were, and I couldn't resist taking pictures of them. ]

    People who don't know when they became cosplayers: ...

    we cosplay ourselves? ?

    Tsukizawa Yuu didn't care, he smiled and admired each photo, "It's really good, I knew we would have brought a camera." The same is true for Gojo Satoru

    . on heart.

    "I didn't expect him to post it on the Internet."

    Fu Heihui looked over in surprise, and then thought that with Wutiao's ability, how could he not have noticed that someone was taking pictures of them.

    Wujo Wucai ignored Fu Heihui's accusing eyes, leaned close to Tsukizawa Yu, and shared with him: "He sent me all the photos he took. I have a lot of ugly photos of everyone he took here!"

    Fukui Hei Hui and Hei Xian: "Teacher Wutiao!"

    Hu Zhang and Ye Qiangwei looked at each other, and suddenly felt that they were making a fuss.

    They click down to read the comments.

    In fact, they are also very curious about what the netizens who put them on the top of the list will say.

    Wild Rose thought to herself reservedly, she wouldn't make her debut as a model!

    Then they see the comment with the most likes.

    "There is no makeup, no photographer, and the role is very appropriate. The host has never thought about it. It may be that the real person in the comics has escaped to real life. -2.7w likes" Knotweed was shocked, "

    Teacher!"

    Don't give them too much surprise Time, with a ding-dong sound, the forum update prompt, the comic of the new chapter has been updated.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 97 56
Alternative Title: 声优变身系统 Author: Insensitive to pain Summary: Ninety-Nine Lin, a special graduate of the Voice Actor Academy, was forced to bind the...
5.1K 227 58
Alternative Title: 我在横滨用马甲虚构救世主组织 Author: Li Han Summary: The system says, come and be a savior. Red Fang Whiskey said yes. He though...
671K 33.3K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
15.3K 675 167
Author: month by month Alternate Title: 离奇打工人 Summary: The character configuration of Party B Yunhe: the strongest value + a healthy and durable body...