The Salt Files: Additional Ca...

By AnonymousSnake977

WE HAVE RETURNEDDDDDDDD I didn't want to make the first one too long so I made another. They don't go in a s... More

The Liar and The Writer
Lila's Christmas Story Pt 1
Lila's Christmas Story Pt 2
Lila's Christmas Story Pt 3
We Are NOT Dating!
A Salty Christmas Story
Meet The Plastics (Song Request)
Revenge Party (Song Request)
Someone Gets Hurt (Reprise; Song Request)
Someone Gets Hurt (Song Request)
Bridezilla
First Burn (Song Request)
Power Of The Deputy
Broken Trust Pt. 1
Broken Trust Pt. 2
Broken Trust Pt. 3
Broken Trust Snippets
Regrets

World Burn (Song Request)

480 5 12
By AnonymousSnake977

Song suggestion from eevee_potter1 from Mean Girls. 

Marinette is done with the trio and is mad. She gets akumatized and wants to destroy their lives for harming others with their toxic ways.

The next day was absolutely horrible.

Not only did Lila and Alya post a video badmouthing Marinette, but the moment she walked into school she was met with a slap from Alya.

"That was for Adrien, you bitch. You should be grateful he ever gave you a chance! If it was up to us, we would have never accepted you." She had said. Lila was watching in the background, smirking.

"I let you sit at our table and you decided to go against us. You brought this on yourself." The girls left, leaving a bunch of rumoring teenagers behind. What a way to start the morning.

Chloe started sharpening her nails in case anything happened. On top of that she was wearing very pointy heels and Marinette had a feeling that they weren't just for walking.

Many people who were on Marinette's side didn't talk to her anymore. It wasn't because they lost trust in her, it was because they were scared of what Lila would do. Her mother apparently worked for an Italian embassy, and they didn't want to risk getting someone so high and mighty mad at them. Lila could also convince Adrien to tell his dad nasty things and take them down that way. Either way, it did the trick.

The good ones in Bustier's class still talked to her on text, since Lila would openly harass them in the middle of class if she found out they were still in contact. Juleka, Nathaniel, and Mylene constantly kept Marinette up to date on Lila and Alya's plans. 

The perks of them being quiet is that they make the perfect spies. And according to Nathaniel, Chloe nearly hit Alya with her shoe. 

The girls were badmouthing Marinette again, and their teacher showed no sign of stopping it. So Chloe took it upon herself to shut their mouths. It's not Chloe's fault that she knows how to shut someone up better than the adult in the room!

And of course when you defend a friend, the teacher decides to do her job and protects the wrong student. Chloe got sent to the Principal's office and never came back. It was later discovered that she was originally suspended, but Chloe weaseled her way out of it by threatening to call her dad on the principal because he doesn't know how to do his job properly. He got quiet and let her leave. That's when an idea popped up in her mind.

Chloe gathered the group at the park and told them the plan. Chloe would call her dad and convince the school board to open an investigation. They would soon look into the bullying situations, which would lead to Lila, which leads to interviews, and soon would lead to Lila's mother being contacted. That was the major goal here, to let Miss Rossi know about all the shit Lila has done under her nose. The moment it is revealed, it's over.

The group agreed to the plan, but the major downside was that they didn't know how long it would be until everything was ready. That means Marinette remained a target for an unknown amount of time. 

"I'll be fine," She had said to the group's concerned faces. "It shouldn't be too long, right? Chloe's dad is the mayor so they can rush people as much as they can. I think I'll be alright."

It turned out, in fact, to not be alright. Not even a week after that meeting Marinette's patience was seriously tested. 

Lila told some extravagant lie that Marinette followed her home and beat her up, which caused Alya to find her later and attack her. Then after she left Marinette bleeding and in pain on the floor, Adrien appeared. She asked him for help, which he did, but he started asking why she decided to be Lila's enemy in the first place. He went on about how this all could have been avoided if she just played along. Marinette stayed quiet until they reached the nurse's office. Adrien held the door but she stopped him from following. "I think I'll be fine from this moment on."

Adrien looked confused. "You want to be alone after all that?"

"No, I just don't want it to be you with me." She closed the door and sat down, waiting until the nurse came out of the bathroom. She gave the girl a look and got her supplies. 

"Was it those girls again?" Marinette nodded. The nurse hummed.

"And that boy didn't do anything again?" Another nod. The nurse grabbed a towel and started to clean away at Marinette's wounds.

"I don't know how you tolerate them at this point. If I were you, or if my daughter was in your shoes, I would have gotten the police involved a long time ago."

"It wouldn't be that easy, and if I went to any adult, it would go to the principal, who we know won't do anything. Besides, me and my friends are working on something. It's just taking awhile."

"Are you sure you're alright? You're shaking like a leaf, hun." Marinette didn't even notice that she was shaking. She nodded anyways. The nurse sighed.

"Well, you're free to go. I would say go home so you don't have to get beat up again. If you don't, just be careful." Marinette nodded, thanked her, and left. But instead of going home, she went to the locker room. Since it was the middle of class, she was able to sit there in silence alone. She felt rage building up inside her, and it was ready to explode. She ignored the spam of texts she was getting from her cousin, asking where she was. He was wondering if they would eat lunch together since class was almost over.

My name is Marinette and I am a massive deal
I will grind you to sand beneath my Louboutin heel
This is what I get with kindness, kindness someone lame put in the bin
Lila Rossi, enjoy your temporary win

Marinette sniffed as she suddenly felt cold. She looked around and everything was tinted purple. Her stomach twisted into knots as she heard a voice speaking out to her in her head.

Marinette didn't even register what Hawkmoth said. All she knew was that she felt a compelling urge to say yes. Once she did, there was a wave of calmness that washed over her.

My name is Marinette
Lila is a fugly cow
Hey Rossi, how you like me now?

"I wanna watch the world burn, I got the gasoline. I wanna watch the world burn and everyone get mean." The akuma turned around, admiring her new look in the reflection of a window. "I wanna watch the world burn, I got the gasoline. I wanna watch the world burn and everyone get mean!"

As the akuma grinned at her knew appearance, she realized one thing: she wanted revenge. As much as Marinette used to be patient with everybody, it had run dry and literally sent her to the dark side. Now, there was nothing stopping her. The akuma put a cloaking spell over her, so she would appear to be normal as she left the locker room. Students milled around, not suspecting a thing.

If you want it done right, you have to do it yourself.

Alya, time to watch your back
Lila, time to turn and cough
Because you took me down
But you didn't finish me off

The akuma was having fun with her prey. Right before the massive student body began to leave, their phones started chiming from Alya's blog. The girl in question was confused, since she wasn't currently on her laptop and she had nothing prepared to post. The akuma smiled secretly as she watched everyone read what was posted.

My name is The Queen of Mean
And in case you're in between
Rossi may have won the battle
But I will win the war, for

I wanna watch the world burn (Mylene is a grotsky byotch!)
I brought the gasoline (miss Bustier's a drug pusher!)
I wanna make the world burn (Adrien is a space dyke!)
(Rossi is a fugly cow, Rossi is a fugly cow)

The crowd went wild as an article filled with rumors and lies were posted from Alya's blog. But the girl didn't understand, she didn't write any of that! Mylene was sniffling as she glared at Alya.

"Grotsky bitch, am I?!" She cried as she ran away. Ivan gave her the coldest glare he's ever mustered and followed his girlfriend. He didn't want her to get akumatized.

Ms. Bustier paled at the lie about her. She doesn't use any drugs! She tried to defend herself against the other teachers, but it was no use. They all didn't want anything to do with her, especially since they knew what kind of teacher she was before that. The only one to believe her was Ms. Mendeleiv, who was starting to have an understanding of what was going on.

Adrien was confused at his rumor. "What's a space dyke?" Lila patted his shoulder.

"Don't worry about that." She said, secretly fuming on her own accusations. She was a fugly cow? Fine, she'll make Alya a worse one.

Said girl was being cornered by a bunch of other students who were randomly mentioned in her article. She called out to Nino, but he just ignored her. He was mentioned too, being called 'clingy' and 'wasn't there for her'.

Marinette stood off into the shadows, eyes glowing purple with excitement and glee.

And you can quote this
Woah-oh (who wrote this? Who wrote this?)
Oh! (Who wrote this?)
I wanna watch the world burn, I got the gasoline
I wanna watch the world burn and everyone turn mean (so mean!)
Mean (so mean!)
Mean!

"Where's Marinette? Has anyone seen Marinette?!" Marc called out, worried. Those who weren't trying to crucify Alya alive started looking with him for the girl. Said girl was still in her corner, watching the chaos from afar.

I wanna watch the world burn (who wrote this? Who wrote this?)
I wanna make the world turn (who wrote this?)
So mean! (Who wrote this? Who wrote this? Who wrote this?)
(Who wrote this? Who wrote this?)
I wanna watch the world burn!

"I'm right here Marc, don't worry!" The girl said, coming out of her hiding spot. "I thought they would blame me if I was out in the open, so I hid. Sorry!" Marc sighed in relief but hugged his cousin tightly.

"Well next time, answer your phone! And what happened, you have bandages all over you!" The akuma forgot about that. She smiled.

"Let's go to the park and discuss it! I don't feel comfortable in the reach of The Plastics." Marc nodded hesitantly as he followed his cousin out. While walking, he got a message from Chloe. He knew exactly what it said, confirming his suspicions.

Queen: There's something wrong with Mari

Gay Blackberry: I know

Mhwhahahahaaaaa

Took me all this time to realize I didn't really include kwamiis my bad

One more chapter I think, unless I make the aftermath in another chapter

Probably won't tho

Anyways, have a good day/night :)

1833 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 242 10
Story title changed from Daminette: Thank You, My Love to Daminette: The New Student. ••••••••••••• Damian was getting more violent, and as a part of...
12K 334 19
You're a new transfer student at Collège Françoise Dupont. You thought it was just going to be a normal school year, but you got dragged into some pr...
29.5K 625 32
Lila Rossi manages to weasel her way into Marinette's classmates lives with lies and deceptions, that seemingly only Marinette can see through, even...
11.3K 269 26
•••||MLB FanFic||••• ---------------------------------------- || please read the first book before this one <3 || ...