Percy Jackson, Son of Loki (c...

By Jedi_Joanna

( avengers crossover) Percy Jackson descendent of Monetary titaness of memory, pharaoh blood of Cleopatra fol... More

Calm before storm
Wake up in the morning with a Viking Landing on my head
To hate or not to hate
I toss a light hammer
I vouch for the avenger and dad
I tell Thor about my dad
Life seems misty
The loss of a sister
Catch Nico
MINE ALL MINE
Getting hit by a bus is not that bad
The day i ride clouds
I hate this place
In denial
i fight for family
The missing ham sandwich
what the night brings
My Crazy Family
filler chapter
Whoa ADHD
Its over Part one
Its All over Part two
Freedom and Pride
Plan: YOLO
I Lost My Brochure
Jump No One Will Catch You
Just tag along
Homesick
A.N- I got tagged
Hope rising
Life's good
A.N

Bad dream connection

13.8K 378 287
By Jedi_Joanna

Hela or Hel PIC ABOVE ON HOW SHE LOOKS

Percy's P.O.V

Gorgon blood.

In the back of my mine I was putting curses on the stupid blind man Phineas.

I remember the words of Gaea warning me that my death would be painful.

Not only did I have dozens of painfully agonizing curses but I was dissolving slowly.

I was alone.

The Arai stood around me snickering and hissing.

His head will erupt first a voice speculated

one answered he will combust all at once

They were casting lots on how I would die and what mark would I leave on the ground.

In stubbornness I got up, no I would not die giving up, I rather die fighting.

Hmmmm maybe he is different- Sif

I raised my sword as I saw a column of Arai turn to dust.

One word to what caused it.

Iapetus.

I fell on my knees as I saw him chop down his enemies with his spear.

Soon there was no one but me and him.

The Arai either got killed or fled.

In a moment Iapetus was by my side and healed me.

You see I was on a quest with Nico and Thalia for hades sword.

HADES WHAT- Zeus

On the way I bested Iapetus and pulled him in the river of Lethe.

I along with Nico visited him and taught him good, when he got his memory back we gave him a choice.

Stay with hades who will treat him well (in this book he does).

Or continue what you do but go away.

He in a way repented of evil.

I saw a kitten with him, must of made a friend.

How come I was not aware of this-Zeus

He must of been the one sent to help me that my sisters talked about.

"Percy you still have poison, I know of a giant who can help, just trust me."

First Us Finding out Hermes lost his staff, who still seems baffle and the hades sword. Now a friend Titan and a possibly good giant, this boy is like a book of fun facts- Athena

I trust him, I in responses and looked in him the eye to show my gratitude and thanks.

He smiled and said

"It is I that owns you"

He carried me and I do not know when but I fell asleep.

I was in a temple and I saw Jason and Nico (A.N- remember :-), hehe)

I could not hear what they were saying, must have bad connection down here in Tartarus on visonful dreams. Oh well what you're gonna do about it.

I saw a arrow zip by Jason's shoulder and in nico's sword arm I gasped in surprise as I saw the son and of hades stumbled.

But the arrow dissolved, there was no blood or wound.

I saw Nico shout things and and see then listening to something, must be a hidden enemy I mused.

Jason said something, then 2 minutes later Jason thrust his sword in the sky and a lighting blasted a crater to where the person must of been hiding.

Jason waited then slowly straighten and smiled, he must of got it.

But then he was pushed by the invisible force his sword skittered away from him.

A wall collapsed but Jason barely managed to avoid it.

Nico shouted something, and it seems the foe took interested in that.

I saw Nico snarl and around him the ground shifted and the grass withered, I saw stones cracked as if something down there was pushing forward.

Then Nico was slapped by a powerful force and he fell sideways.

I wonder if I could kick the invisible guy where Apollo doesn't shine?

I saw Jason take up his sword.

Then I started to hear what was going on.

I heard Jason shout

"Nico what does this guy want from you"

"Tell him Nico di Angelo" The invisible guy said " tell him you are a coward, afraid of yourself and your feelings. Tell him the real Reason you ran from camp half-blood, and why you are always alone."

Oh no. Please stop. My dad and girlfriend are staring at me. Heck everyone is looking at the screen.- Nico

I heard Nico let out a guttural scream and skeletons bursting from the ground.

"Will you hide among the dead, as you always do?" The voice taunted

Jason cling to his head as if seeing something.

Nico's skeletons surged forward holding on to the invisible figure.

The invisible figure was clearly a god up to this point, I saw the god breaking ribs and crushing skulls, but they keep on coming.

I was blasted with memories filled with hate, fear, and shame.

I saw after the Titan war Nico being welcome, but after summer when I left to go and finish high school his welcome was spread thin.

He got the hint when people started to avoid him.

He left.

I had a feeling Jason saw something different.

I saw Nico trusting me, but when I left to live my life he felt betrayed, I felt ashamed.

"Interesting" the god said "do you have the strength, after all?"

"I left Camp Half-Blood because of love" Nico said.

"Annabeth..... she-"

I sensed a lie, he was going to lie about likening Annabeth.

"Nico" whisper Jason "it's okay. I get it"

It was clear he did not get it, Nico knew as well.

"And so you run away again" chided the god. "From your friends, from yourself"

"I don't have friends" Nico yelled "I left camp-Half blood Because I don't belong! I'll never belong!"

The god was pinned but he was laughing a cruel laugh, not like Chrysaor.

"Leave him alone Cupid" Jason croaked "this isn't....."

Cupid?

The guy with the arrows and wings?

Nico voiced out "I-I wasn't in love with Annabeth"

"You were scared" Jason stated "all you had was Percy who was a brother to you, but when he spend more time with Annabeth. You thought you wouldn't be loved, that you would be alone."

Jason finished

"You're scared that if you try to find love it wouldn't be return so you try to be alone, but you don't want to be alone. You're scared to love."

All denial came right out of Nico.

He sunk to the ground.

Have I pushed Nico aside, did I ignore him.

I thought back to after the war, I did not push him away I just had... life.

I was not there for Nico, who was as good as my little brother..... even if he IS over 60 years older than me.

I could I be so selfish.

Cupid decide to appear, he had a beautiful but get harsh face, like looking at a Spot-light . His eyes were blood red like the cards you get that tell you how much the sender loves you. He had a bow and arrow, but it was clearly not a toy and a weapon of war. He looked at Nico as if he is about to make a clean kill.

I heard Nico say in a small voice

"I hate Percy Jackson."

He looked up at Cupid glaring

"I'm scared of being alone and unloved, I'm scared to love. That's my big secret happy now?"

Umf I am being hugged to death by my girlfriend- Nico

" I wouldn't say Love always make you happy. Sometimes it makes you incredibly sad. But at least you faced it now

Then without them knowing as Jason ran to help Nico, Cupid looked straight at me.

"that's the only way to conquer me."

What th that I heard a ear shattering roar that woke me up. For a moment I forgot where I was.

"what? What-where-what"

Then I remembered, I looked around to see I was in a hut made of fur and bones and.... Skin? I saw Iapetus with another figure.

Iapetus gently explained that the other person was a good giant name Damasen. Damasen came up to me and started to make me drink a foul bitter type of medicine from a bowl.

I felt the poison cool down and go away from the inside, I brought out a sign from my lips as I did not feel a whole lot of pain.

Damasen started to talk to Iapetus but I zoned out, resting my eyes.

They ended up talking about the stars and the sun.

"Percy?"

I open my eyes to see Iapetus question me.

"For the cost of staying Damasen wishes to hear a story, you life is pretty much a story so you may say it now" at the end Iapetus smirked.

I started talking about when I was little and how my dad left thinking My mom and I were dead. I went on on each of my quest. From the lighting bolt, to the sea of monsters, to holding the sky, to going in a death maze,(to meeting Iapetus and hanging out) to killing Titans on battle during the war, to asking to become a god, to being kidnapped, to going to the land beyond the gods, to being a roman leader, to going across the ocean, to falling in here, but I left out the Chrysaor part.

At the end there was silence then Damasen yawned and said that after Iapetus and I rest we would be on our way.

I had another dream, what is with getting dream about love?

This time I knew this was from a recent past, just like when I dreamed of what happen to Zoé.

It was Piper defeating Khione, I decide on who was Cal and who was Zethes.

I heard as Piper said

"Spoken like a D-list goddess, one who never gets taken seriously, who always wants more power"

She turned to festus who looked as if he was off and she ran her hand behind his metal ear.

"You're a good friend, Festus. No one can truly deactivate you. You're more than a machine. Khione doesn't understand that."

The love and charmspeak was overwhelming, she wasn't commanding festus she was encouraging him.

Then the scene changing to something that I knew was happening at that moment.

I saw Leo with...... Calypso

Wow calypso looks beautiful there and right next to me- Leo

The gods did not free her like I said, if I get out of this pit I was going to have a serious talk with the gods.

Great the spawn want to talk back, let me get my master bolt- Zeus

"The raft finally got here" Leo stated

I saw calypso snort "you just noticed"

"But you said that it only shows up for guys you like-"

"Don't push your luck, Leo Valdez" she stated "I still hate you"

"Okay"

"And you're not coming back here" she insisted "so don't give me any empty promises."

" how about A full promise" argued Leo "because I'm defiantly-"

She grabbed his face and pulled him into a kiss.

That's when I woke up.

Damasen woke me up saying

"The dragon is returning, I fear its roar will Draw the others- my brethren, hunting you. They will be here within minutes."

He tossed me two dragon-leather satchels.

"Clothes, food, and drinks"

I must of lost my stuff when I got cursed.

I said in a voice of thanks

"Thank you so much"

He smiled and said

"Your welcome frost giant"

New must travel fast.

A frost giant, a Titan, and a giant.

Wait.

It hit me.

Foes bears arms to the doors of death.

Foes.

I faced Damasen with an excited smile

"You have to come, the prophecy of the seven. It says foes bear arms to the door of death.

A demigod/frost giant, a Titan, and a giant. We need you"

The dragon roared, closer this time.

Damasen gave a sad smile "my curse is here. I cannot escape it"

I looked him in the eye

" don't fight the dragon. Figure out a way to break the cycle! Find another fate."

My mind was racing.

"There is an their destination. Look at me! Remember me. When you're ready, come find me. We'll take you to the mortal world with us. You can see the sun and stars."

The ground shook, the dragon was close now.

Then I heard the voice of Polybotes yell

"THE GRANDSON OF THE SEA GOD! HE IS CLOSE!"

"That's our cue to leave" said Iapetus urgently.

Damasen took something from his belt, he offered it to me.

It was a dagger made of dragon Bone, honed to a deadly edge, with a simple grip of leather.

"One last gift lokison, I cannot have you walking to your death unarmed. Now Go! Before it is too late.

I want to cry out in joy as I got a hold of a dagger, yes I enjoy fighting with a sword but I always feel safe with a dagger hidden somewhere. It's alway my backup plan.

I didn't even know how to say thank you.

Inside I knew Damasen is one of the people to help close the doors but Damasen turned to go fight the dragon with a battle cry, but his voice was cracking with despair as he faces his old enemy yet again.

We left.

As we stopped running after a while Iapetus said if I could turn into a frost giant, Because then I could blend with ease when we go to the doors of death. Mostly Because my black hair was covered in ice making me look like a rebel and I had red dark eyes the glow.

I tried and fail.

I closed my eyes and tried again, but failed once more.

With a frown I shook my head as we walked into the fog, Iapetus seem to be looking for someone.

Then the darkness dispersed with a massive sign, like a last breath of a dying God. In front of us was a clearing- a barren field of dust and stone. In the center about twenty yards away, knelt the gruesome figure of a woman, her clothes tattered, her limbs emaciated, her skin leathery green. Her head was bent as she sobbed quietly, and the sound seem to shattered all Percy's hopes.

His life felt pointless, like all he went through were for nothing. This woman mourn As if she was mourning the death of the entire world.

"We're here" Iapetus announced "Akhlys can help."

If a so sobbing ghoul was Iapetus's idea of help, I was pretty sure I didn't want it.

The Titan trudged forward with Percy in tow.

"Akhlys" iapetus called out.

The ghoul looked up and my stomach screamed help me as I struggle to keep the food I had left.

She looked like a victim in famine- limbs like sticks, swollen knees and knobby elbows, rags for clothes, broken fingernails and toenails. Dust caked her skin and piled on her shoulders as if she taken a shower at the bottom of a hourglass.

Her face was utter desolation. Her eyes were sucked and rheumy, pouring out tears. Her nose dripped like a water-fall. Her stringy gray hair was matted to her skull in greasy tufts, and her cheek was raked and bleeding as if she'd been clawing herself.

I lowered my gaze to stop looking at her eyes across her knees laid an ancient shield- a battered circle made wood and bronze, painted with the likeness of Akhlys herself holding a shield, so the image seemed to go on forever, smaller and smaller.

"Hercules shield" she answered sensing my confusing "he painted me in the surface to I would be the last thing they see- the goddess of misery. As if Hercules understood true misery, it came to me when his mortal body burned. A reminder, I suppose, that no shield in sufficient. In the end, misery overtakes all of you, even Hercules."

I tired to remember why I was here, but it is hard to think with all this sense of despair everywhere.

"Iapetus" I whisper "we shouldn't have come here"

From inside Iapetus cat, small Bob, seems to meow in agreement.

The Titan shifted and said "Akhlys controls the death mist, she can hide you"

"Hide him?" She made a gurgling sound in which I conclude as either laughter of choking.

"Why would I do that?"

"He must reach the doors of death" insisted Iapetus "to return to to the mortal world"

"Impossibly" claimed Akhlys "the armies of Tartarus will find you. They will kill you. Have you not have enough misery boy."

The last statement was directed to me as if she knew the pain I went through.

I turned my dagger and decided to start talking "so I guess your death mist is pretty useless then."

She hissed "useless? Who are you?"

"A son of Loki" I said In a nonchalant way, knowing she did not know who Loki is.

"And I did not come halfway across Tartarus to be told what's impossible by some minor goddess."

I believe that was my first mistake in my bluff.

The dust quivered at her feet, fog swirled around them with a sound like agonized wailing.

"Minor goddess?" She snarled and said "I was here before the Titans were born, you ignorant boy. I was old when Gaea first woke. Misery is external. Existence is misery. I was born of the eldest ones- chaos and night. I was-"

I recovered my bluff by saying "yes, yes. Sadness and misery, blah blah blah. But you still don't have enough power to hide a demigod with your death mist. Like I said useless."

Poor Iapetus cleared his throat and said "uh Percy-"

I flashed him a look that said I got it.

I think he realized what I was doing.

Iapetus swallow I continue to talk "Iapetus brought us here thinking you would have the power to do this task but you come here and say no you cannot."

I felt bad for putting Iapetus in this position, it was clear he was uncomfortable.

She wailed and glared at the Titan "why did you inflict their annoying child on me?"

Iapetus made a sound somewhere between a rumble and a whimper.

Akhlys continue "the death mist is not for helping! It shrouds mortals in misery as their soul pass into the underworld. It is the very breath of Tartarus, of death, of despair!"

I wonder if that means I'm huffing, I hope not.

Time to add sarcasm.

"Awesome" I said in a 'don't care' voice "can I get that to go"

She did not enjoy my sense of humor and hissed in reply

"Ask me for a more sensible gift. I am also the goddess Of poisons. I could give you a death- thousands of ways to die less painful than the one you have chosen by marching into the heart of the pit."

Flowers bloomed in the dust as she stated the poisons

" Nightshade, Hemlock. Belladonna, henbane, or strychnine. I can dissolve your innards, boil your blood."

Boil your blood!!!! Are you kidding me, I just went through that.

Bluff failed. Sarcasm failed. Maybe being polite and honest.

"That's very nice of you" I said in a cheerful tone "but I've had enough poison for one trip. Now can you hide us in the death mist please."

She said no.

Okay so let's try and trick her in a deal.

"Come on" I faked a frustrated voice. "It'll be fun"

She narrowed her eyes "fun?!!"

"Sure" I said, as an idea formed in my brain "if I fail, think how great it will be for you, gloating over my soul when I die in agony. You get to say 'I told you so' for eternity. Or if I succeed and make it to the heart of the pit with Iapetus, think of all the suffering you'll bring to the monsters down here. We intend to seal the doors of death. That's going to cause a lot of wailing and moaning."

She finally showed a promising reaction, she was considering, but something was off in her crying milky color eyes.

"I enjoy suffering. Wailing is also good."

"Then it's settled" I said " turn me invisible"

I saw Iapetus smile and waved as Akhlys struggled to her feet.

"It is not so simple" she explained " the death mist comes at the moment you are closest to your end. You eyes will be clouded only then. The world will fade."

My mouth went dry "okay. But... we'll be shrouded from the monster?"

"Of course" Akhlys said "if you survive the process, you will be able to pass unnoticed among the armies of Tartarus. It is hopeless, of course, but if you are determined, then come. I will show you the way."

Well no going back now.

I followed the goddess wondering how I would meet Iapetus again.

———————————————-

A.N- okay so I came 600 words short so because I did not do it I will do 2700 words next week for being late. I am sooo sorry, but I hope you enjoy this chapter. Also I decided that after this book I will make a series of one-shots all in one that is pretty much wrapping things up. Also in that one you get to find out more about tony Starks mom and dad, and what went on in world war 2. I know, first finish this book the the squeal wrap up and then make the Percy Jackson betrayed and joins shield book. So yeah hope you have a good week, and hope this chapter makes your day.

Tell me if you like it or not

Comment

Vote (wattpad)

Cooljoanna14 out

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.6K 1K 11
In which, Sally Jackson and Tony Stark fall in love and its perfect -- until Sally introduces Tony to her daughter, Percy, and Percy makes it known t...
24.6K 617 20
Atlantia had begun to recover from lowering an entire city back into the ground. She now has more troubles. She has to deal with the Sokovia Accords...
218K 5.6K 21
Percy Jackson a orphan buried in grief at the loss of his mother. He never knew about his father, nor cared... Loki mourned for his wife's dead, thin...
2.7K 86 12
Lilith Maria-Raven Stark, the daughter of the billionaire CEO of Stark Industries, the famed Tony Stark. She goes by Lillian, hating her true name. I...