legend of vox machina x male...

By LordOf_Crimson

to be continued when season 3 comes out The legends of Vox machina the heroes that don't know what the hell t... More

Bio
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 3

810 16 0
By LordOf_Crimson

Vox machina returned to the castle and when they did the council were talking.

Krieg " Ah, Sir Fince finally joins us. I hope this crisis hasn't kept you sulking. "

Fince " I've been gathering intelligence we sorely lack. Seems those lack of fools have gone missing. Safe to say you lead them to their doom? "

Scanlan " Doom? We don't know the meaning of the word. "

Grog " Uh I certainly don't. "

Y/n " Sovereign the monster is a blue dragon we have injured it all we need to know is locate it and kill it. "

Uriel " Where is it? "

Vax " We don't know. "

Fince " These babbling fools are useless, Sire. Perhaps if we made an offering to the dragon. Gold in exchange for peace? "

Vax " Why don't you shake its hand and offer it a fucking pint while we're at it. " 

Vex " A dragon can't be bartered with, if it desires Emon's destruction it will not relent. "

Krieg " You heard her, Sire. You know what must be done. "

When Krieg said that Y/n looked at him suspiciously.

Y/n * It must be him. *

Kima " But what I'd it attack the city? We'd be sitting ducks. "

Uriel " What would you have me do? Let it burn more farmland, slaughter more innocents? No, we will bring the fight to it on our terms. [  To Krieg ] General you may move your soldiers at dawn. "

Kima " But sire you know as ... "

Uriel " I have made my decision Lady Kima, the council is adjourned. "

The council then separated and Vox machina left except for Y/n and he ran towards Uriel.

Y/n " Uriel wait [ gets to him ] Listen I believe the dragon is a shapeshifter. "

Uriel " Why? "

Y/n " Hear me out the dragon knows that your army is still here and who is the only one in the council that wanted to move your army? "

Uriel " Krieg ... Listen Y/n if you truly believe he is then take action, try and kill the Dragon but make sure that Krieg has no idea ok. "

Y/n nods and they both hug.

Y/n " Goodbye old friend. "

Uriel " You as well. "

Y/n then ran out the castle and met up with Vox machina.

Vax " What were you doing? "

Y/n " Informing an old friend about a theory, now then. "

Y/n looked around the city and then stopped at a building used to keep the cities documents and when he did he snapped his fingers.

Y/n " Gotcha. "

Percy " What? "

Y/n " I know exactly whats been happening but know I need your guys help. "

Vex " What is it? "

Y/n " I need advice about the dragon a way to kill it. "

Vex " Can't you do it? "

Y/n " This dragon is different than others but there should be a weakness. "

Vex " Gilmore might know, Pike and Vax can go to Gilmore, buy us a weapon or anything that helps. "

Vax " With what money we're flat fucking broke and I don't think Y/n will give us more. "

Everyone looked at Y/n and shook his head.

Vex " [ smirk ] Please with the way that man dotes on you, I'm sure you can work something out. The rest of us will be outside the mansion Y/n pointed at. "

Everyone nods and goes to their designated place.

Time skip as everyone except for Pike and Vax where outside the mansion.

Vex " So Y/n you faced a Basilisk? "

Y/n " Oh yeah uhh Trixhea wanted a new pet and she wanted a Basilisk so she tasked me to get one. So I did but the one I was fighting was an asshole kept petrifying me with its look and then finally I managed to send it to Trixhea but it took days. "

Scanlan " Couldn't you just close your eyes? "

( Author note : I'm using the harry potter basilisk ) 

Y/n " Tried that but It tried to eat me so I needed my eyes. "

Then both Pike and Vax came back but with no weapon.

Vax " We got the advice from Gilmore.

Vex " Now then lets get in there. "

Scanlan tries to get in but can't.

Scanlan " Sturdy. Nothing a little magical song couldn't handle. Open your back door baby, loosen your hinges I'll show you my key. "

He then tries to open the door but it stays locked.

Keyleth " What if i heat the metal and melt the lock? "

She tries this but lights Scanlan arm on fire.

Scanlan " What the hell Keyleth [ pats the fire out ] This is imported silk. "

Pike " The door doesn't seem magical. I'm not sensing anything. " 

Vex " Can you people do nothing right,? It's just a damn door. "

Y/n then walks up to the door and taps the lock it then opens and everyone just looked at Y/n.

Y/n " Oh come on just accept the shit I do. "

Everyone then walked in.

Vex " Ok Percy, Scanlan and Keyleth check the the second floor, we will check the first and ground floors. "

Vax then moved a rug away to find a cellar door.

Vax " Or we could check the cellar. "

Scanlan, Vax and Y/n look at Vex with a smirk on their faces they then all went down into the cellar and when they got there they saw Fince collecting some documents. 

Scanlan " Aha. "

Fince turns around to see everyone except Y/n drawing their weapons and pointing them at him, Fince gets his dagger out and points it at Vox machina. 

Scanlan " We caught you blue-handed, chicken humper! Drop your blade. "

Fince " What? No, no, you don't understand. I'm not stealing anything. "

Pike " Yeah and that sword isn't to murder General  Krieg with either right? "

Grog " [ whispering ] Pike, I think it is. "

Fince " You must listen to me, these documents are evidence. General Krieg is planning to ... "

Y/n then saw Krieg behind Fince.

Y/n " Quick move! "

Fince didn't and he was stabbed in the back and was instantly killed and Krieg moved out the shadows smiling.

Vex " What?! "

Vax " Nice technique  how did you stay so quiet in that armor? "

Krieg just smiled.

Y/n " So General when did you come to Emon? "

Krieg " Just after you left. "

Y/n " Hmm that's convenient ...  Brimscythe. "

Krieg " ... "

Krieg then ran away and Y/n chased after him the rest of Vox machina were confused and ran after Y/n. They then met him in a room filled with artifacts.

Y/n " Son of a bitch. "

Y/n then looked around for anything.

Vax " What's wrong? "

Y/n " That wasn't Krieg he escaped and I need to find it. "

Percy " Fan out find look for a fulcrum. "

Grog " A fuck room? "

Vax " I mean that's what I heard. "

Everyone started to look around and Grog looked at a painting and tried to touch it but his hands went through it, then Keyleth threw a book at Grog and everyone saw it go through it.

Pike " Oh Keyleth you found it, it's a portal. "

Vax " Nice work. Brilliant, really. "

Keyleth " Oh it was nothing. " 

Vex " She threw a book, it was nothing. "

Y/n then walked to the painting and let out a deep sigh.

Y/n " Lets do this shit. "

Y/n walked through the portal and everyone looked at each other.

Vax " We need to talk about how he acts later. "

Scanlan " Yeah. "

Percy " We'll see what his reasons are for acting like this but for now we should go and help him. "

They then all walked through the portal except Scanlan. 

Scanlan " You know what guys uh good luck. I'm just gonna keep a lookout from here. "

Scanlan tried to walk away but Vax grabbed Scanlan and dragged him through the portal. On the other side of the portal was a massive cave.

Keyleth " [ shivering ] It's cold. What is this place? "

Vex " High in the mountains I'd say. "

Vax " Wherever we are, we are far from Emon. "

They then looked forward to see Y/n looking around.

Y/n " Where are you? "

As Vox machina were walking to Y/n, Keyleth saw something strange and decided to walk towards it.

keyleth " They are pretty but ominous. "

Then one of them opened to show that they were eyes.

??? " Intruder. "

As soon as it said that the stone destroyed itself. Y/n then looks up to see Krieg.

Krieg " I must say I'm impressed. To tell you the truth I was certain you would die the moment you met the almighty Brimscythe. But it seems that some vermin are harder to kill than others. "

Vex " You wanted Uriel to send the army out of Emon. So your dragon friend could wipe them out. "

Y/n " Vex he's the dragon. "

Vex " Y/n that's impossible. "

Krieg " The age of man is coming to the end. There was a time when Dragons ruled all of Tal'Dorei, when we ruled the entire world. "

Percy " Did he just say we? "

Krieg then transformed into the blue dragon from before and when the transformation was complete he let out a roar.

Y/n " [ turns to Vex ] Told ya. "

Brimscythe then flies into the air and held onto some stalactites and blast lightning at Vox machina and everyone moved out the way the lightning blast hit the gold and travelled through it and hit Grog. 

Pike " Grog! "

Percy " Are you alright? "

Grog " Um no. "

Y/n " Don't touch the gold. "

Y/n then clapped his hands together and put them onto the floor and his alchemy circle appeared and spun counter clockwise and a massive pillar of stone came out and struck Brimscythe.

Brimscythe " Fools I'll devour you all. "

Brimscythe then flew into the air and circled Vox machina and kept shooting lightning at them, but all of vox machina dodged it. Percy then started to shoot at Brimscythe.

Percy "  Vax did Gilmore give you any insight about how to kill this thing or did you flirt the whole time?! "

Vax " Shit right, Uh dragons are vain, arrogant and egotistical. "

Vex " I know I studied them remember. "

Brimscythe then chased both Vax and Vex and tried to hit them both but they booth dodged it.

Y/n " What else? "

Vax " Something about where the twin rivers meet. "

Y/n " Twin rivers, twin rivers. When he shoots his lightning next someone carefully watch what happens to him. "

Brimscythe " It wont make a difference. "

Brimscythe then flew at Y/n and Y/n make a stone pillar with his alchemy circle but Brimscythe broke through it and used his tail and swiped Y/n back into a wall of the cave, when Y/n hit the wall a massive dust cloud was made and when it died out everyone saw Y/n impaled by three stone spicks. Y/n then moved his hands to his sides and pushed off the wall thus removing the spikes from his body and he fell to the floor. Brimscythe then shot his lightning at Y/n but Grog ran up to Y/n, grabbed him and ran away from the blast.

Vax " There the neck we have to get it to the ground. "

Vex " Follow me I've got a plan. "

Scanlan " Aw another one? "

Vex " Shut up. "

They then regrouped and tried to face the dragon but it fired another blast so they had to dodge it and hide. 

Vex " Look, Okay for once you were right maybe we don't fight as one. Maybe we do what we do best. "

Keyleth " Best? We don't have a best. "

Y/n " I mean you guys are the best at destroying other peoples shit and getting kicked out of places. "

They all just look at Y/n with a come on really look. 

Scanlan " What do you want us to do? Run out of yell ' Hey, Dragon man, we don't know what the fuck we are doing'? "

Vex said nothing but smirks and nods, Scanlan realised she was serious and smirked as well. Y/n was looking at them dumbfounded. Brimscythe flew around and then landed on some stalactites.

Brimscythe " [ chuckling ] You think you can hide in my lair? "

Vox machina then went onto a stone pillar and aimed their weapons at Brimscythe. Grog then push past Percy.

Grog " Hey taint smear! "

Percy " You're in my way again you ape. "

Grog " ( angry ) What'd you call me? Maybe I'll squash you too. "

Vax " Oh as if either of you could kill anything. "

Brimscythe is just there confused watching them argue.

Vax " A preening, peacoated peacock and a witless goon. "

Percy " You watch yourself peasant. "

Vex " If the three of you will shut up already and let me kill this inflated windbag. "

Y/n " Just let me do it for fuck sake. "

Vex " Oh please you're just a kid. "

Y/n " A kid I'm older than you maybe even all of you. "

Vax " And you still look like a little brat. "

Y/n "Oh piss off ya cunts. I've killed things that would use you as tooth picks. So let me kill this asshole. "

Brimscythe " Kill me? I am the eye of the storm. "

Y/n " Eye of the storm what kind of title is that? Did you just make it up when you were masturbating in your room full of dragon shit. "

( watch from 0:56 to 2:41 )

As the other members of Vox machina were fighting the Dragon Y/n was on a group of stalactites and when Brimscythe was close to the ground Y/n clapped his hands together and put his hands on the roof of the cave. Then loads of Y/n circles appeared and cut off some of the stalactites on the roof and his circle spun counter clockwise and multiple stalactites came out and fell towards Brimscythe and impaled his right wing and some of its body. Grog then ran Brimscythe and cut through his head killing him. 

Grog " Uh is he dead. "

Y/n then fell from the roof of the cave and landed next to Grog on his back.

Y/n "Ow and I may not be a doctor but yeah. "

Keyleth " We did that. We did that, right? "

Percy " It seems being a bunch of assholes has its merits. "

Grog then rips a tooth of the dragon.

Scanlan " Souvenir? "

Grog " Proof we killed the scaley turd. "

Scanlan " Huh, you know you're a lot smarter than we give you credit for, Grog . "

  Grog " Yup I'm a genius. "

Y/n then walked to the open throat and ripped out something that looked important.

Y/n " That should make it work. "

Y/n then opens his circle and throws the thing into it and everyone looks at Y/n with confusion.

Y/n " What? "

Pike " Why did you do that? "

Y/n " I'm trying to copy the lightning blast when I first absorbed it but it didn't work so the thing I ripped out, should make the spell should work. I think, its like fucking throwing stuff at the wall to see what sticks. "

Vax " Okay then lets get some of this gold. "

Then the cave started to shake and and many of the stalactites started to fall.

Vax " Aw fuck this day! "

Pike " Exit strategy? "

Vex " [ carrying tressure ] RUN! "

Everyone started to run to the portal and before Y/n escaped through it he used his alchemy circle and it sucked up all of the remaining tressure and then he went through the portal. Scanlan saw this but didn't say anything and everyone escaped through the portal.

Time skip to the castle 

Uriel " Vox machina for your selfless heroism, I proclaim you all Protectors of the realm and honorary members of the council of Tal'Dorei. "

Everyone was extremely surprised. 

Uriel " I know, I can hardly believe myself . "

The council chuckle.

Percy " Oh how I've missed respectability. "

Vex " Yes, yes, yes that's all fine and good, but where is the ... "

The guards walk up to Vox machina and drop the chest. Scanlan, Vex and Vax rush to their reward.

Vex " Ah there we are. "

Scanlan " [ chuckling ] Payday. "

Vex then opens and their expression changes as they saw something they didn't expect, all they saw were keys and a scroll.

Scanlan " Keys and Parchments, where's our reward? "

Uriel " You're holding it [ smiling ] The deed to your new keep in Emon. We need our protectors close at hand to you know protect. "

Scanlan " Uh-huh. Uh hypothetically if we sold it how much do you think that ... [ Y/n then hit Scanlan ] Ow. "

Y/n then took the keys and the parchment from Scanlan and was shocked.

Y/n " Wait Uriel is this the... [ Uriel nods ] With my... [ he nods again ] Hell yeah. "

Vax " [ smiles at Vex ] Sister we have a home. "

Vex returns the smile and they see Y/n run to the somewhere, the entire of Vox machina chase after them. Eventually they meet Y/n stood outside this :

Y/n " Oh fuck yeah. "

Vax " When was the last time they cleaned this place? "

Y/n " Probably when I had a party here with Uriel. "

Vex " Ok why is it that you know everyone and have done so many cool things? "

Y/n" Immortality. "

Y/n then walks into the house an instantly sees a pool table upside down.

Y/n " It's still here! "

The rest of Vox machina walked in to see Y/n pick up the pool table and put it back down.

Percy "Why is there... "

Y/n " Last time I was here I enchanted this pool table so we could play a drinking game, every time you get a ball down the holes an alcoholic drink of your choice appears and you have to drink it. It was the best game ever, every time there was a fight at the end of a game. "

Grog and Vax " How do you play? "

Vex " Before that we need money to fix this place up, anyone got any money? "

Everyone shook their heads and when Y/n did Scanlan looked at him with a come on dude look.

Y/n " Aw fine I took all the remaining tressure before I went through the portal bac at Brimscythe. Here. "

Y/n opens his alchemy circle, it spins counter clockwise and tons of tressure pours out. Everyone except Vax, Grog and Y/n started to grab it.

Y/n " Anyway when you play you need to. "

Y/n then showed them how to play and as he did the screen turns black as this chapter ends 

Author note : I hope you enjoy

see ya next time bye

Words : 3193

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.1K 197 43
Team Voltron found you, Y/n, on your frozen-over planet. They saved you from the Galra, but a white lion appears! It seemed like you were the mysteri...
30.8K 709 25
Hey guys! This is my first ever x reader so if it is bad I am so sorry. This story line will not be like the story line of the anime so yeah. I am tr...
6.7K 189 13
In a magical realm called Exandria is a group of mercenaries called Vox Machina. They're misfits turned mercenaries for hire taking jobs in Tal'Dorei...
339 3 9
(Story has mentions of violence, depictions of violence, fighting, assualt, and other big topics so please don't read if you get triggered easily) Y...