HER LIFE (✓✓)

By shylpeter8

The arrival of Sheetal creates havoc in Khushi's life, causing her husband and family to disregard her.She de... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHARACTER SKETCH
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHARACTER SKETCH
CHAPTER 13
Chapter 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32

CHAPTER 25

1.7K 144 40
By shylpeter8

The family enjoyed the occasion yet to others everything seemed like a dream. Nani stared at her grandson feeling broken but the look on Arnab face killed the inside of the old lady.

As Khushi put the ring in Aryan's finger, Arnab stared at everything feeling vulnerable. Nothing reached his ears for his inside was crying feeling betrayed with his fate and the choices he made in life.

His family glance at him and they had to drag him when the event was over for he was unresponsive. They stared at him not knowing what to do especially since Khushi didn't even spare them a glance and seeing the family she has made was a blow on them for they couldn't believe he easily moved on from Arnab.

Raizada's were startled when they heard Arnab painfall chuckle before moving from there. He broke down knowing his cousin all along knew Khushi's whereabout but he never revealed to him who were still trying digest what they saw.

He felt betrayed yet this time he took the blame knowing his cowardice was the reason yet it still pained. His inside chilled,he felt dead and he felt alone but like always he mask his real emotion and joined his family.

Later in the evening they joined the Main mansion where they saw Maheswari siblings excitedly checking their gifts. They were invited and joined them but all their attention was solemnly directed to Khushi whom they waited to see if she'll  even smile at them like in past.

Though it pained them watching the girl who used to affectionately call them now behaving nonchalant of their presence, they remained silent watching siblings interaction in wonder. Raizada's watched Maheswari and Gadodia's siblings who were excitedly inspecting their gifts with their husbands beside them who rather looked amused seeing their bubbly wives.

They felt out of place especially seeing the husbands who didn't shy romancing their wives not minding their glare.

"Choti aren't you finishing already?"question impatience Uttara seeing Khushi was still inspecting her gifts

"Bhai do something,I want to spend time with Shona. Since morning we haven't even got their attention"murmured Sanskar to Adarsh who was also staring at his wife longingly

"Let me just change this saree, it's too heavy for my liking.Don't tell me you both are planning to go like this"told Khushi pointing to them who were heavily decked up while their husbands stared at them in confusion

"Doll, are you both going somewhere?"question a clueless Sanskar

"Yes Bhai, we are going for ice cream ,we had a long day and  now we are going to treat ourselves. So you both ought to give us your wallet"told Khushi as they stretch their hands infront of their horrified husbands for their plan failure of spending time with them.

"But Uttu don't you think you both need rest after standing under the sun for long?"tried Nk

" Yes Khush I know your tired and you need rest, come i'l take you to our room" told Aryan trying to hold her who Khushi who glared at him.

"Thank you so much Aryanji for thinking about me but am not tired. Am going for an ice cream not war. "told Khushi  in sarcasm while Ryan made faces for his plan failure.

"But doll I thought we had a challenge of you not taking ice cream until after marriage?"reminded sanskar elbowing Laksh

"Your right Bhai,now you have to give me your card for a day. I pity you, your so sure CHOTI will sustain without ice cream for that long"chirped Laksh sympathetically

"Oh that!Bhai you can also give lucky your bank pin for am not sacrificing my ice cream for anything'told Khushi casually while Sanskar eyes widen while their wives stared at them amused.

Raizada siblings stared at the interaction amused realizing they've never had such siblings interaction.

"I have a devil for a sister ,I don't know what sin I committed in my past life.......murmured sanskar while Swara who was near him chuckle in amusement until Sanskar's eyes twinkle staring at her.

She pouted understanding the direction of his mind though she proved to him she is SSM .She chirped in before he can say  word, "Sanku...... don't worry we won't be long gone. Before you know it we will be back already though for now my ice cream is calling and I can't disappoint it"

"Wah Sanskar! Wah Sanskar! it's a shame your wife better disappoint you but not her ice cream. This is where life has pushed me"thought a sulking Sanskar who found Laksh staring at him interestingly

"Ragini come,I want to spend time with you"told Laksh trying his luck after seeing Sanskar challenging gaze.

"Sorry Lakshji maybe later "decline Ragini while a stump Laksh stood their gaping

" Bhai, a you just going to remain silent?"murmured Sanskar to Adarsh who was silent from long.

Adarsh: Pari.....

"Don't worry adarshji I have put everything you'l need where you can see"intervene Pari while Adarsh stared at his wife shocked

The men remained shocked trying to grasp what just happen a while ago as they stared their wives back who were heading upstairs conversing among themselves. Raizada siblings stared at the interaction with envious. Anjali was abit envy seeing how the sisters interacted with their sister-in-laws while Payal could only sulk seeing Khushi who didn't stare at her or call her Jiji lovingly.

Though they were interrupted with the arrival of
Swara

Ragini

Uttara

Their husbands jaw dropped as they got lost on them . Pari and Khushi arrived showing their palm to their husband who placed their wallet still being lost on them.

Though they were brought to the world with their wives who pecked their cheek loudly startling them. They found them who were looking at them mischievously embarrassing them more while Raizada siblings gaped seeing the open display.

"Swara is it a must for you both to go?we can just order for it and it will reach here and both of won't need to strain"told Sanskar caging her in his arms who pouted playing with hus Kurta button

"Sanskar is right Khush, I don't want you to get tired. Beside your looking ravishing and I feel like caging you in my arms so that no one will see you like this"told Aryan caressing her protruding belly whispering in her ears at the end.

Khushi blushed being embarrassed when her husband pecked her chubby cheeks. Both stomped at their husbands feet who have forgotten they have audience glaring at them after succeeding.

"Bhai tomorrow is girls will be spending our night in our flat and you girls are the ones to ask permission for us from our parents"told Uttara smirking at her brothers

"But why?"question Laksh

"Because we want to have our girls day just as Swara, Uttara, Khushi,Pari and Ragini"responded Ragini

"You can have it here since our parents won't agree it being on the outskirts of Kolkota"told Adarsh

"That's why we are giving you that task to convince them "told Pari

"But Uttu don't you think that's impossible since they won't agree you guys to travel from the outskirts of Kolkota?"chirped in Nk while the ladies just shrugged their shoulder

"And if we don't agree?"question a calm Aryan

"Then Nk forget about our honeymoon"

"Sanskar no first night for us"told Swara battling her eye lashes innocently

"Adarshji you'l sleep in our guest room for a week"

" lakshji i'l go with Khushi and Uttara for a month to Mumbai immediately after the wedding,don't forget Khushi is pregnant and needs assistance "

" And you dear hubby the guest room downstairs will be happy to receive you for one month"told Khushi feigning pity

They saw their husbands whose face looked pale. While they jogged from their leaving them who were lost in thought. Pari invited Raizada's female who immediately agreed hoping to get a chance to interact with Khushi.The siblings reached out and burst in laughter remembering their husband face.

Payal and Anjali heart ache seeing Khushi who even converse with Piya yet she didn't even look at them. They regretted taking her for granted and even though they knew they were wrong,they just wish for a second chance to repair their relationship.

Payal felt pain seeing her belly remembering what she lost. Anjali though sad of missing to know the true Khushi,she was happy for her.She knew her sins were too big for her to gain her forgiveness but she still has hope for working even if it will talk lifetime for her to earn it.

While Arnab on seeing the interaction between his ex wife and current husband couldn't bare. He returned to their mansion and only the shower felt his cry of anguish.

I don't know whom to blame for my destroyed life.My past choices made me loose the only person who loved me unconditional. I took her for granted and now someone else name is tied to hers. Seeing her smile my heart leaps but next second it pricks me knowing am not the reason behind it.

Khushi where you just left me is where I am. Over the years you've grown more beautiful especially now when your pregnant. I wish I could have done things different then today I would have been in Aryan place and not alone.

If I could be given a second chance then ,I'l do everything different and take you far away from Raizada's and Gupta's. We never deserved you that's why your Devi Maiya took you away from us and now we are being punished.

The only reason am still breathing today is Arshi even though her existence will always be a  reminder of my past but I don't want to be another ARVIND and neglect my children"Arnab thought

Other side elders started planning on where and how the next rituals will be conducted. This being the last marriage in this generation they wanted to be perfect. Though their was unrest in the mind of both Raizada's and Gupta's. Devyani wished she would have listened to her son and stop pampering Anjali and push her grandsons in fulfilling all her whims.

Due to their mistake they lost a daughter-in-law who would have held the family together and seeing her grandson's  broken ,his face will forever haunt her. She wished she could have taught Arnab ,he has a life to live aside from taking care of her sister. Now the only thing she could do was to live and watch as her family break completely.

She who was lost in thought was interrupted with her friend palm on her shoulder and her daughter in law hello bye bye. She looked at everyone in confusion until she heard what her Mami uttered...............

.

1824words
Target: 100 votes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.2K 1.5K 5
"YOU ARE THE BIGGEST MISTAKE OF MY LIFE" That's all she needed to snap out of her illusion and hate him forever. Leaving was all that was left but a...
86.9K 7.5K 23
She thought he was her knight in shining armor but he was leading her to her real destination. He thought he was doing the right thing by hurting he...
55K 1.6K 5
Khushi and Arnav were enjoying their rabba ve moments after their remarriage. Arnav showered her with love but still enjoyed riling her up just to se...
54.5K 2.9K 15
Khushi Singh Raichand, a tigress who knows where to hit showing no mercy.let's unveil her journey from a selfless KG to KSR who shows her wrath to he...