LOVE ME LIKE YOU DO

By prita_krishnan

A sacred girl running with tears in corridor of the hospital which is piled with dead bodies.. Everyone was... More

INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER 1
SUMMARY
CHARACTERS
CHAPTER 2
odiyaanga odiyaanga ellarum VOTE POLE
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
No daily update & only sneak peak
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
Eternal love
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
want one more update?
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
odiyaanga odiyaanga sneak peak
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
Chapter 33
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
EPILOGUE
LOVE ME LIKE YOU DO 2

CHAPTER 34

2.3K 326 12
By prita_krishnan

🙈🙈🙈🙈👇

Shailu gasped and closed her eyes and moaned loudly when his fingers entered into her roughly...

He leaned towards her ear and whispered,

Arsh: only I can touch you...

With that he started to finger f*** her making her moan loudly... When she's going to get release he stopped..

She looked at him with wide eyes... He Smirked and went from there by licking his fingers... Not before saying,

Arsh: this is your punishment darling...

Shailu: mmmm... master... Please...

She followed him outside & Hugged him tightly and whined,

Shailu: please... 

He signed & pinned to wall and asked,

Arsh : you want release?

She nodded her head.. he Smirked and turned her around & pinned her face to wall..  suddenly he entered into her roughly making her shout in pain..

Arsh: then your punishment is I am going to f*** you dry & rough against this wall ... Are you ready?

Shailu: yes...

Arsh: yes what?

Shailu,: master...

Arsh: but if it got too much you have to say code word to stop,  ok?

Shailu: yes master....

With that he started to move inside her roughly... She bite her lips preventing from screaming out loud but he grabbed her hair and increased his speed...

Arsh: who do you belong to love bug?

Shailu: y....o...u m...as...t..er...

Arsh: don't cum... Until... I say so (groaned in pleasure)

Shailu: but...  But...

Arsh; trust me you will enjoy it...

With that He started to move fastly & said,

Arsh: NOW...

He released himself deeply inside her & her scream echoed the whole room and her legs gave out because of intense release..

He grabbed her waist before she fell & carried her to his bed .. both of them slept Hugging each other...

Next few months were blissful for both of them... They teased each other in public place their relationship progress only known by his friends and her sister only...

Shailu got too much possessiveness over arsh.. whenever any girls tried to flirt with him ..

She just chased them away by saying that he is her husband... Arsh killing urge got reduced by shailu... It's been a while he did killings...

Shailu entered into his cabin and threw her bag in anger and sat down on sofa with pouted lips. .

Arsh noticed that Shailu was distressed..  so he closed the door and went near her & pulled her into his lap and asked,

Arsh: what happened to my love bug?

Shailu: I don't like this...

Arsh: what you don't like?

Shailu: you & me together in private... I want everyone know you are mine and I am yours...

Arsh: what happened baby?

Shailu: that shariq sir nah...

Arsh: ah... Avanukku enna?

Shailu: he proposed me today...

Arsh: what the f**** ? You are calling him brother na?

Shailu: yes... He is thinking that I am joking about you and me... Do you know what he did today.. he introduced me as his love to his sister.    His sister was so nice but I am unhappy with his attitude...

Arsh: the f**** he is... I am going to kill him....

Shailu: onnu theva illa..  epdiyum unakku enna nu Avan ketta nee solla maata apram enna?

Arsh got angry and dragged her outside of the campus... It was lunch time so all inter students are in canteen... Including shariq , yasho and Gowtham.... & Dev

When they saw arsh dragging Shailu & they can feel his anger like waves..

Arsh: LISTEN EVERYBODY...

Everyone turned towards arsh and shailu. ..

Shailu: enna panra Wolfie?

But he didn't said anything..  his eyes landed on shariq and he marched towards him and grabbed his collar and punched him hardly...

Arsh: how dare you? Shailaja is mine only f***** mine... She is my wife... Do you hear me SHE. IS.. MY.. WIFE...

Shariq spitted blood & said,

Shariq: you two didn't married yet.   So . It's an open ground... Yaar venalum ball podalaam..

Arsh: you b*******...

Arsh started to punch shariq again and again in anger..  Ashok can feel arsh's psychotic vibes so he rushed towards arsh and restrained him by locking his hands behind his back and whispered in his ears,

Ashok: maapla..  inga ellarum irukaanga shaluvum irukka control.. 

Arsh sighed and closed his eyes and imagined his time with shailu and relaxed a little...

He again opened his eyes and grabbed shailu's hands and dragged her away from there to small temple in hospital..

He took a chain from his wrists and put it in shailu's neck.. everyone gasped seeing that..

Because it's not chain it's actually a thali ... Even shailu was looking at him like he have grown two heads...

He turned around to see everyone & said ,

Arsh: now she's my wife... So.. all of you boys stay away from her... If I see anyone trying to flirt with my wife.. then I am not responsible for any consequences...

With that he stromed out from there...

End of flashback

Seema: Ada paavi .. idhaan sakkunu thaali katitana?

Dev: aama.. aana avar kaila irundhadha naangalem bracelet nu ninachutu irundhom...

Seema: actually adhu dev amma oda thaali..  amma koodavey irukanum nu adhaa kaila bracelet maari potrundhaan...

Dev: it was really shock to everyone..  especially Anu and Shariq..

Seema: apram ennachu?

Dev: apram...

Suddenly they heard someone asking...

"Edha paththi ivlo serious ah discuss panitu irukinga?"

They turned towards to see it's Gowtham... Both of them Looked at each other but didn't said anything...

Gowtham: edhukku ipdi mulikiringa?

Dev: ugh.. onnula...

Gowtham narrowed his eyes at him but didn't said anything.. 

Seema mv: oruvela idhu ellathukkum Karanam Gowtham ah irukumo? Ivanukku sponser pandradhu yaaru ?

Gowtham: ennachu anni?

Seema: ah.. onnula ..thambi.. ah.. yasho?

Gowtham: tired ah irukumnu rest eduthutu irukka.. Naa Shailu ah paathutu blood test edukka vandha...

Seema: theva illa...

Gowtham: anni?

Seema: ah.. illa.. Naa already eduthutannu solla vandha...

Gowtham: oh... Naa vena shailu ah paathukara neenga poi seja va paarunga...

Seema: illa paravalla..  i can take care of shailu.. Naa ingaye irukka.. seeja va Ajay paathuparu...

Gowtham; oh.. k...

Gowtham came out of the room and called someone...

Gowtham: hello.. code red.. i think they have doubt on us... We have to be careful and have to kidnap shailu sooon..

"Paathukalaam... Naa paathukura.. nee research ah mattum continue Pannu..."

Gowtham: k..

He cutted the call and turned  to leave from there but suddenly someone garbbed his throat from behind and placed a knife on his throat...

"Yaaru? Unmaya sollu.."

Continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.6K 2.6K 26
He was in love with her....madly.... for him, she was his first priority then his music and dance.... But everything ended the day she told him that...
46K 6.1K 17
She desired a man who would love her with all his heart, but the Universe gave her the extreme of what she asked for. Tears fell down her eyes as she...
98.8K 6.4K 46
The room was messed up like a hurricane has destroyed it , with scattered things, torn pillows, broken glaces pieces but within all of it the most sh...
12.5K 881 11
I Strongly Believe The Universe | An #AshAangi FanFiction | Story Written in English πŸ’œ CAST Ashwin in as Ashok Sivaangi in as Tangi Rakshan in as M...