His songbird ๐ŸŽถ - AVATAR

By dreahwashere

Being an Avatar is all fun n games until your voice says it all . "I see u my songbird" *he said touching my... More

Chapter 1 -pandora
Chapter 2 -hometree
Chapter 3 - learning
Chapter 4 ~ training
Chapter 5- just around the riverbend
Chapter 6. This feels like home
Chapter 7- what is it this feeling ?!
Chapter 8~ my ikran
Chapter 9~ the celebration and memories
Chapter 10~ becoming one of the people
Chapter 12- betrayal
Chapter 13 ~ sadness n justice
Chapter 14 ~ Drums of war
Chapter 15 - ending battle crys
Chapter 16- save him ,great mother
Chapter 17~ my baby

Chapter 11~ savages

1.2K 32 0
By dreahwashere

When the morning I was the first one to link up I was excited I woke up n my avatar body to start the day . The first thing she did was help the Navi women with the first meal the hunters was already out doing their daily duties I couldn't stop thinking about Ts'utey n that we mated last night something I can never forget . The women noticed my heads were in the clouds I was daydreaming but I couldn't let that happening I needed to focus Larteo thought it would be a good idea to visit the river but I wasn't really up to it I wanted to spend more time with Ts'utey it feels like I'm a secret but then it feels like he's ruining his future bc wat we did .

Bailey took on her daily duties she decided to go hunting thinking it would be a good idea to take the children the watering hole to shoot arrows .

Lu'tine: songbird ! Look I caught a fishy look ! *she said showing Bailey the fish in her cute little voice *

Bailey: wow that's a really nice fish Lu *she said with a smile patting  her head *

All the kids gathered around here while the other hunters stand guard n watch their surroundings.

They sat down on the ground while Bailey singing them a song .

Bailey: how about a song for my favorite flowers well this one will be hard to understand but I will translate from French to Navi *she said speaking to them *

🎶 The troubled soul
L'âme en peine
He lives but barely speaks
Il vit mais parle à peine 🎶

She said singing to the children n touch one of their cheeks .

🎶He waits in front of this photo of yesteryear
Il attend devant cette photo d'antan
He, he's not crazy
Il, il n'est pas fou 🎶

🎶He believes in it, that's all
Il y croit, c'est tout

He sees her everywhere
Il la voit partout

He waits for her standing
Il l'attend debout 🎶

The hunters was loving her voice n how she switched to French n Navi it was like hearing a goddess sing her feelings of another . As she was singing Ts'utey approached them with a few young hunters they stopped him from speaking as they was listening to Bailey sing .

🎶A rose in hand
Une rose à la main

Apart from her he expects nothing
À part elle il n'attend rien

Nothing around makes sense
Rien autour n'a de sens

And the air is heavy
Et l'air est lourd 🎶

Bailey placed her hand onto his chest n let all of the emotions of the song flow. Ts'utey felt like the song was about him n his feelings between two women his dead lover n his current one .

🎶The absent look
Le regard absent

He is alone and talks to her often
Il est seul et lui parle souvent

He, he's not crazy
Il, il n'est pas fou

He loves her that's all
Il l'aime c'est tout 🎶

🎶He sees her everywhere
Il la voit partout

He waits for her standing
Il l'attend debout

Standing with a rose in her hand
Debout une rose à la main

No, there's nothing holding him back either
Non, non plus rien ne le retient🎶

Bailey was getting a little bit a sad as she was singing this song her mother use to sing it a lot when she was a girl about a person missing their lover after they pass only Ts'utey can relate too .

🎶In her love story
Dans sa love story

In her love story
Dans sa love story 🎶

🎶His love story
Sa love story

Take my hand
Prends ma main

Promise me everything will be alright
Promets-moi que tout ira bien 🎶

She reached her hand out as bagged back into the little river they was near the children followed after here Ts'utey steps forward with a worried look on his face n wanted to reach his hand out .

🎶Hug me tight
Serre-moi fort

Near you, I still dream
Près de toi, je rêve encore

Yes, yes I want to stay
Oui, oui je veux rester

But I don't know how to love anymore
Mais je ne sais plus aimer 🎶

The seeds of the sacred tree swarms around her everyone eyes were widened . Larteo tried to reach out to touch Bailey but the young hunters stops him it was like a magical thing was happening .

🎶I was too stupid
J'ai été trop bête

please stop
Je t'en prie, arrête

Stop, how I regret
Arrête, comme je regrette

No, I didn't want all that
Non, je ne voulais pas tout ça🎶

🎶I will be rich
Je serai riche

And I'll give you all my gold
Et je t'offrirai tout mon or

And if you don't care
Et si tu t'en fiches

I will wait for you at the port
Je t'attendrai sur le port

And if you ignore me
Et si tu m'ignores

I'll give you my last breath of life
Je t'offrirai mon dernier souffle de vie🎶

A ghost was slowly appearing beside Bailey as she sings it was netyiri sister Sylwanin the young hunters got into battle mode thinking something dangerous gonna happened . Ts'utey told them to put their weapons down as he slowly walk towards Bailey as sylvanin smiles at him she touches baileys body causing her to pass out falling into the water the children tried lifting her her keeping her head above the water they were scared . Larteo pushws Ts'utey out the way n goes to help Bailey

Larteo : hey birdie stay with me open ur eyes ! *he yelled in Navi *

He picks her n takes off running heading towards the hometree the young hunters help carry her safety they call out for mo'at bringing her to the healing tent they carefully lay her down . Grace heard wat happened from other Navi n runs towards the tent . Bailey wakes up in her human body forcing open the link as she gasps for air breathing heavily n looks around trying to figure out wat the hell just happened Norm runs over towards her as she falls towards the ground getting out her link .

Norm: hey hey u ok?! *he said helping her up off the floor *

Bailey: y-yea I'm fine I think so *she said looking around * something strange happened something touched me n I lost consciousness.

Norm: it's gonna be ok let me get u something to drink *he said placing her down in a chair n runs to get her some water n bring it to her *

Ts'utey got on his direhorse n heard something falling he called out the young hunters that was with him to follow him towards the tree of voices as they was approaching the seen them being destroyed it caused his heart to sink into his stomach making him angry he head back to the home tree while everyone was gathered around the healing tent . He walks past them not wanted to interfere with them even tho it kills him to act this way he went straight to the clan leader n told him everything that has happened . Bailey finally wakes up in her avatar as she gasps for air grace hugs her tight she looks around wondering what's happening .

Mo'at: U was corrupted by a song spirit . I managed to channel ewya for ur safe recovery *she said looking down at Bailey * the young hunter told me wat they saw but there something that ur not telling me song bird *as she touched my stomach *

Bailey: T-there is nothing wrong ! I-I just need to eat that's all *she said trying to stand up Grace slowly helps her up n walks outside of the tent n there were yelling n they had weapons *  wat is going on ?!

EYTUKAN: Tsu'tey will lead the war party! * he yells *

Ts'utey raised his bow up with full of hate n anger he looks of at Bailey n his face softened but shook his head like he couldn't have that distracted him .

Grace push threw the crowd.

Grace : plz don't do this it will only get worse *she said to them in Navi *

The children surrounds glad that I was ok but I was worried on the fact that everything is going wrong .

Ts'utey: U DO NOT SPEAK HERE ! *he said with so much anger*

Jake and Neytiri walks inside holding hands as they make they wash threw the crowd . Bailey slowly makes her way towards them
As Ts'utey spotted them together only made it much worse  he got angry n pushed Jake to the ground .

Bailey and Neytiri both yelled Ts'utey name .

Ts'utey: U mated with this women ! *he said angrily as Neytiri pushes him back *

Grace: oh shit ! *she said with a sigh*

Bailey eyes widened she wasn't the only one but the look on Ts'utey causes her heart to break a little bit . She knew it all along that he couldn't actually love her it was true that loved Neytiri .

Mo'at: is this true ? *she said walking towards Neytiri in a disappointing tone in her voice *

Neytiri: we r mated before ewya it is done *she said standing tall with pride n confidence *

Tsu'tey turns to Mo'at and Eytukan his face anguished Bailey looks away as she was trying to hold back her emotions.

Ts'utey: Neytiri was promised to me! Everything is
                    changing. Everything is being destroyed! *he yells out in anger * everything these aliens touches turns into poison !

Bailey steps forwards .

Bailey: wat about me ? I'm one of him ur gonna hate me too Ts'utey ! *she said getting upset* does everything I touch turns to poison huh!! Answer me !

Everyone was shocked seeing Bailey so upset with Ts'utey . Larteo only guest that these two did the most unspeakable things that these too had Mated with telling anyway only jealous in anger can answer her outburst.

Ts'utey looks away from Bailey trying to ignore her feelings n her rage bc he couldn't get over the face that everything was falling apart n that he saw his no dead lover threw her . Ts'utey couldn't face the fact that Jake is one them he pulls out his knife attacking jake  Bailey runs into the fighting pair trying to break them up Ts'utey was so full of anger as Bailey grabbed his arm trying to get him to stop he shoved her to the ground .

Grace: birdie! R u ok ?! *she said helping her up *
Bailey: y-yea I'm fine *she said getting up off the ground * u were right it was too good to be true..

AS the two were fighting back at the sight the monster himself appeared there n it seem very angry Trudy warms norm that they were coming inside it wasn't enough time to warn the others .  Jake gave Ts'utey them real punched wanting him to stop  as they stopped Grace eyes rolled up n her body hits the ground Neytiri couldn't catch her in time . Then everyone looks at me n jake .

Jake: oh no their pulling up back *he said getting worried * listen I was sent here to- *he body hits the ground *

Ts'utey jumps onto jakes unconscious body n pull his head bck putting the knife to his neck .

Ts'utey: This is a demon in a false body. It
                    should not live!

Bailey: NO DONT ! *she said running over towards him but Neytiri flips him off jake n crouched down over him*

Not even a second later my body hits the ground s seeing nothing but darkness before everything went dark she saw someone runs to catch her hoping it was him . 

Bailey wakes up her link being forcefully being pulled out . She was trying to break free from their grips as they was being dragged bck to hell gates we were sitting in the control room of a video of jake destroying the camera on the bulldozer they destroyed a place she shared a special moment with the man she loved as the guards take off the tight ass cuffs they rub their wrists .

QUARITCH: U let me down son u got a little
                    local pussy and completely forgot what
                    team u play for. *he said getting all in jakes face*

Grace: Parker listen it might be some more time if u just listen *she said trying to speak to him*

QUARITCH: shut the fuck up *he said glaring at Grace *

Bailey: how about u shut urs ! U fuckin maniac ! *she yelled at Quaritch * y'all caused enough problems! U guys just destroyed something so special to them like yall probably don't understand.

Grace: birdie it's ok these monsters doesn't have any feelings . *she said putting her arm in front of baileys chest .* Those trees were sacred to the Omaticaya in a way u can't imagine.

Selfridge: what is that if u guys throw a stick in the air n it lands wrong the whole clan gonna flip * he said trying to walks away *

Grace: u destroyed memories and voice of the data from the Navi to access for them to keep in contact with their ancestors.

Bailey walks closer towards them to keep listening to the conversation .

Selfridge: wat the hell u guys smoking out there their just got damn trees !

Quaritch played a video of jake telling them that they will never give up their home for anything which pissed Bailey off even more .

Quaritch: since they won't give it up for anything we can always just take it *he said in a mean way * I could give u a big wet kiss .

Bailey: U can't take their home ! It's not right ! *she said getting upset *

Selfridge : we don't care I'm shutting down the avatar program! Pack it up tree lovers it's over *he said walking away *

As they were packing up Bailey saw a picture of her mother with the Navi children she couldn't believe it was gonna be over ..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.7K 2.1K 24
I do not own Avatar, or any of the images. I do change some of the story for it to fit an other POV, I realize there's a lot of dialogue so sorry if...
4.8K 167 15
Mairi Allen. Avatar driver. Jake Sully. Former Marine turned avatar driver. What could ever go wrong?
1.5K 42 13
"๐“๐‡๐„ ๐–๐€๐˜ ๐Ž๐… ๐–๐€๐“๐„๐‘ ๐‡๐€๐’ ๐๐Ž ๐๐„๐†๐ˆ๐๐ˆ๐๐† ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐๐Ž ๐„๐๐ƒ"- ๐“๐’๐ˆ๐‘๐„๐˜๐€ ๐Ž๐ฉ๐ž๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ž๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฉ๐š๐ง๐๐จ๐ซ...
109K 2.5K 15
A short lovestory between Y/n and our beloved Tsu'tey. Will their love make them stronger or lead them to their death? The amazing characters and the...