Slow Dance With The Devil [Bb...

Von FriedBrain9

Bitterness. Cold. Hotheaded. Are all things that Kim Minji, the young CEO, is familiar with. She's rich and s... Mehr

May I Have Your Attention Please
I Don't Want Her
Morning Coffee(s)
Predator Cat and Docile Dog
White Lie
Dine In Hell
Starting the Dive
The Night Shift
There's No Turning Back
Let Me Know You Better (1)
Let Me know You Better (2)
Bold Move
Flip The Switch
The Trap Went Well
Into Her Nest
Love, Affection, Lust
Disclosure
All The Weird Feelings
Love You In The Dark
Hard Heart
To Break Down Your Walls
Her Darkest Scars
Already Damaged
Please Let Me In
Trusting
Revenge Party [M]
After The Party
Genuine Desire [M]
A Blast from The Past
Sisters
Broken Handcuffs
Allies
No One Can Refuse Her
The Perfect Pair (1) - M
The Perfect Pair (2) - M
The Perfect Pair (3)
Bloody Hands From The Past
The Lingering Stench of Carcasses
What We Have, What We Had
Her Decision
Immersion Of The Past
And Above All, It Is You
I Love You
The Last Note
The Vows and The Heirs (1): Devoted To You
The Vows and The Heirs (2): Treasure

Giraffe And Deer

6.2K 363 179
Von FriedBrain9

The digital alarm on her nightstand rang loudly as the clock struck 7am. Minji's hand fumbled around the desk without getting out of bed, she found the small square object and threw it to the floor.

The poor thing landed with a loud bang and stopped beeping.

Minji moved to her right side, her favorite scent wafting faintly across her sheets. She let out a small growl, feeling the desire for the Vietnamese to be near her body.

There was a knocking sound.

Minji didn't react, she was trying to calm her lower body.

The knocking sounded again.
"I'm awake Hyein!!" she shouted in exasperation.

She would erase that idiot's face record from her door lock so she couldn't get in and bother her in the morning.

She buried her face in her sheets again, breathing in the scent more deeply.

Since Hanni slept in her secret chamber several times she had never changed her sheets. The lingering scent of Hanni made her fall asleep faster.

She lay back, staring at the ceiling. Her morning erection still towered over her crotch.

Minji sighed and got up from her bed, heading for the bathroom.

Hyein was sitting on the sofa and popping a gimbap into her mouth when Minji came out of her chamber.

She immediately stood up and bowed, then swallowed her gimbap hard, her face red.

"Sit down Hyein, continue your meal." Minji walked over to her desk, took out a folder from her desk drawer and placed it on the desk.

"You brought breakfast, that's new." Minji stared at her. Hyein looked down, her face uncertain, she cleared her throat awkwardly, "Miss Seol came this morning and waited in the parking lot of my apartment. She gave me this for breakfast." she said.

A small smirk appeared on Minji's lips, "She really likes you."
Hyein was silent.

Minji opened her laptop and Hyein continued eating.

----
****

The wall clock showed 08:55 when Minji opened her door for Hanni. The woman entered carrying two cups of coffee, and placed them on Minji's desk.

Hyein stood up and bowed to her, "Good morning Hyein, the other coffee is for you." Hanni smiled at her.

Minji stood up from her chair and put the folder on the sofa table, "Sign it." she said to Hyein.
She took out a cigarette case from her pants pocket, "Stop smoking." Hanni exclaimed in a half-whisper. Minji raised her eyebrows.

Hyein bent down to pick up the folder and opened it, she read the documents inside. Hanni noticed that the tall woman's face changed slightly.

"Miss Kim, I don't understand what this means." she said then.
"You've read it and you don't understand? Why would I agree to you being my assistant if you're this stupid."
"You broke our contract agreement." Hyein bowed her head.

"Did you read it completely?"
"Yes."
"Then you know the contract wasn't completely broken, I just revised some points." Minji took a cigarette.

Hanni quickly took the cigarette from Minji's hand and broke it.
Minji pulled Hanni roughly by the waist, "Do that again and I'll take you to my bedroom." she growled.
"Stop smoking, it's not good for your health." Hanni whispered.

Minji laughed mockingly.
She removed her hand from Hanni's waist, "Stay out of my business Pham."

There was a knock on the door. Minji exhaled irritably, "Open it." she ordered Hyein.

Hyein put the folder on the sofa table and walked towards the door. The small screen immediately scanned her face and the door opened.
Danielle appeared from behind the door, " Miss Kim, someone wants to see you." she smiled.

The door was pushed open and Yoona walked into the room. Danielle's mouth dropped, she wanted to stop her but Yoona had already stepped into the room.

"I'm actually here to see Hyein." she smiled at Danielle.

"Fucking great, now my office is filled with my patience testers." Minji growled.

"I'm sorry Miss Kim, I told her to wait in Miss Pham's room."

"You can go back to your room Danielle." Minji said, she glanced at Yoona who was approaching Hyein.

Danielle bowed her head, she smiled at Hanni before closing the door.

"Are you okay? Did you eat your breakfast?" Yoona asked Hyein gently, she looked at the woman's face which was still slightly swollen.

"She's fine and has already eaten the love meal from you. What are you doing here? It's still too early to make out."
Minji sat on the sofa and gave them a sharp look.

Hanni wanted to smack that grumpy person on the head.

Yoona turned around to face Minji, she folded her arms in front of her chest, "I want to make sure that you won't hurt her. And I will wait for her to have lunch with me." she said coldly.

Hyein bowed her head to Yoona, "I'm fine Miss Seol, thank you."
"Does your wound still hurt?"
"Hey! What did I tell you??" Minji exclaimed angrily.

"I have to sign something." Hyein said to Yoona, she nodded.

Minji's cell phone buzzed, she took it out of her pants pocket and checked it.

Notary Park
09:25 am
The contract documents were ready.

Minji grinned.

09:25 am
I'll send Hyein there.

She put her phone on the sofa table, Hyein seemed to be signing the document, "Just put it on my desk when you're done." Minji said.

Hyein bowed and put the folder on the table.

"Now go to Notary Park's office and tell her you're going to get the documents. It's very confidential, no one should know, guard it with your life." Minji said lazily.

Hyein bowed, "Yes Miss Kim.", she then took her coffee from Minji's table, "Thank you for the coffee Miss Pham." she bowed her head, Hanni smiled.

Minji glanced at Yoona, "You can date her now Yoona." she smirked.

The woman just snorted, she pulled Hyein towards the door and they walked out of room.

"Come here Pham." Minji looked at Hanni.

Hanni approached Minji slowly, no matter how many times Minji called her she still felt cautious.

"Sit on my lap." Minji said when Hanni stood in front of her. Hanni placed her buttocks carefully on Minji's lap, she sat sideways, her body tense.

The familiar scent immediately greeted Minji's nostrils.

She placed her palm at the base of Hanni's neck, then lowered it slowly, to her shoulders, her back, and stopped at her hips, rubbing them.

Hanni shivered.

"Are the preparations for Busan tomorrow morning all done?"
"Yes."
"I'll be back on Saturday afternoon and go straight to your apartment, but I'm sure you already know that."
Hanni nodded.

"Sleep with me tonight."

"Me..why?"

"Because I have to leave at 6am tomorrow and I don't want to stay up all night."
Minji pushed Hanni gently off her lap, and stood in front of the woman.

"Now call the prosecutor's office and tell them I'll be there at 3pm. And then you'll have dinner with me."

She lowered her head and kissed Hanni on the lips.

The Vietnamese woman kissed back, butterflies fluttering in her stomach.

---------------------------------------------

Hyein opened the car door and got in, she then put her bag on the back seat.

"Where would you like to have lunch?" Yoona drove the car.
"I'm not sure."
"How about we go to my place and you cook? You promised."

Hyein furrowed her brows, "I'm sure I never said anything like that to you Miss Seol. And why to your place?"
"You're in my car Hyein, I can take you wherever I want." Yoona smiled teasingly at her.

"I can open the door and jump out."
"No!"
Yoona pouted, "Well, do you have to go back to the office? I told that psycho we're having lunch together, is there anything important you should be doing?" she said irritably.

"Didn't you say I would be cooking at your place? I was just asking why, but I still have to follow you don't I? I'm your prisoner now."
Yoona turned to Hyein, the young woman was holding back her smile.
"You..." Yoona refocused on the road.

Don't tease me like that Hyein.

"What's your favorite food?" Hyein asked.
"Anything that has chicken in it."
"Okay then."

----
****

Hyein put two rice bowls with honey garlic chicken on top, she returned to the kitchen and brought an oval plate with six pieces of fried chicken.

"Is that enough?" she asked Yoona who gawked at the dish in front of her.

"Is it enough? What are you trying to do? Storing up calories in my body?" Yoona chuckled

"You said you like chicken, I just brought them to you." Hyein sat on her chair.

"Isn't this too much for both of us?"
"I can take it home if we can't finish it, and have it for dinner."

"So you're cooking here as well for your dinner? Smart move."
"Gotta maximize the ingredients at hand."

"Then this is the first and last time you'll cook for me." Yoona folded her arms, pretending to be angry.
"Eat that and you'll take back your words."
"Where did you get such arrogance?"

"That's confidence Miss Seol."
Yoona raised her eyebrows, "It turns out your mouth talks a lot too, what else do you keep inside?"
"I'm saving it for the right moment, do you like surprises?"

Yoona rolled her eyes.

She stuffed the chicken rice into her mouth.
It was delicious.
She glanced at Hyein, the tall one seemed to be having trouble chewing the food.

"Are you okay?" she asked, stopping her eating.
"I'm fine Miss Seol, just need to eat more slowly."
"Of course, the wound on your lip is very severe."
"Thank you for the announcement."

Yoona glared at her, "You should be treated again after we eat." she said.
"Can you apply it two times? I skipped it last night."
"Don't joke around!"

"You look beautiful when you're angry." the words came out unhindered from inside Hyein's mouth, she immediately fell silent.

The dining room became quiet.

Yoona looked down, holding her chopsticks tightly.

Hyein cleared her throat, "I'm sorry."
"Why are you apologizing?" Yoona asked quietly.
"I didn't mean to..."
"Didn't mean what you just said?"
"No..."
"No? Didn't mean to say I'm pretty or didn't mean to not say it?"

"You're beautiful Miss Seol."

Yoona turned her head towards her, "Did you mean it?"
Hyein was silent.
"Yes..." she said then.

Yoona didn't say anything else.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable" Hyein bowed her head.

"Let's just eat Hyein."

----
****

Hyein put three pieces of chicken into a plastic box, she could eat it for dinner later, she just needed to buy some rice.

She then walked over to Yoona who was waiting for her on the living room sofa, she sat next to her.

Yoona applied some medicine to a clean cotton swab and started rubbing it on Hyein's face which was still a bit swollen.

She did it a few times until all of them were treated, she then threw the used cotton into the trash.

Hyein just stared at Yoona who walked towards the sink to wash her hands.

The woman became silent after the conversation at the dining table. Hyein didn't know what to do, she had never faced anything like this.

Yoona came back to her and stood facing her.
Hyein stood up "Thank you." she bowed her head.

"Stop bowing your head."
"I'm sorry."
"Stop that too." Yoona put her finger on Hyein's lips.

"Stop bowing and apologizing, I'm your friend not your boss."

Yoona wondered how Minji treated Hyein, as she always apologized and bowed even though she didn't make a mistake.

And Minji always treated her like a trash can for her emotions.

She wanted to save Hyein.

"How about you work with me." said Yoona, Hyein raised her eyebrows.
"You can either be my PA, or I can study your background and decide the best job for you, which is directly related to me."

Hyein lowered Yoona's finger from her lips, she gave a small smile.
"I'm sorry but I have contract with Miss Kim. Thank you for your offer Miss Seol."

"How much longer do you have to work for her?" Yoona exclaimed in frustration.

"As long as she keeps renewing my contract Miss."

"Stop calling me that!"

Hyein was silent, she was about to open her mouth.
"I'll hit you if you apologize."
She closed her mouth again.

"Let's go back to your office, I'll talk to her." Yoona was about to pick up her handbag on the table. Hyein immediately pulled her arm to face her, "Please don't do that." she said in a low voice.

"Miss Kim just changed my contract letter, she removed some points and flexibility of my working hours." Hyein stared at Yoona.

"I can have contact with others, but not with employees of rival companies and state agencies without her knowledge. I can see you, be friends with you, and my working hours do not include weekends."

Yoona gaped in astonishment.

"I don't know what made her change her mind like that, but I know I should thank Miss Pham. It seems like she was the one who convinced Miss Kim to let me get in touch with you."

"Her secretary..."

"Yes..." Hyein let go of her hand, "That's why please, I'm quite happy with this condition. At least we can see each other and go out together." Hyein bowed her head.

Yoona sighed, she then rested her forehead on Hyein's collarbone, both hands tightly squeezing the young woman's sweater.

"I'm glad." she whispered.

Hyein stood up awkwardly, she slowly moved her arms to hug Yoona. The woman immediately moved to hug her as well when she felt Hyein's arms around her.

Hyein's cell phone vibrated.

Her right hand moved to retrieve it from her pants pocket, her left hand still hugging Yoona.

Devil Boss
02:36 pm
Bring the contract here and go home. We leave tomorrow at 6 in the morning.

02:36 pm
Understood.

"I have to go back to the office to deliver the documents." Hyein said.
"I'll drive you."
Hyein chuckled, "Don't you have any work to do?"
"I'll drop you off and then I'll go to the office."

"I have free time after delivering the documents, do you want to eat ramen near my apartment tonight?"

Yoona cracked a small smile, "Is that an invitation to a date?"
"To make up for our awkward lunch."

Yoona released her hug and looked at her, "Then you should wait for me at work and then we'll eat ramen."

Hyein smiled, "Okay."

---------------------------------------------

Hanni lay down restlessly. Since the meeting with the prosecutor's office this afternoon Minji's mood was like their country's current weather. She became more quiet and cold than usual.

The manager of the restaurant they went to tonight barely dared to look her in the eye when he explained their new menu, and his voice stuttered.

Even on the way home she didn't talk, Hanni's touch on her fingers didn't cause any reaction, Minji just glanced coldly and stared out the car window again.

The part of the mattress next to her sank down, signaling that Minji was climbing onto the bed. She then felt her waist being pulled and her back immediately pressed against Minji's chest.

Her heart was hammering furiously.

"You're upset about something." Hanni made her guess in a whisper.
Minji didn't answer.
Hanni stroked her arm, "Are those prosecutor's people troubling you?" she asked.

"Yes." Minji's deep voice vibrated against her head.
"Do you want to talk about it?"
"No."
"Is there anything that can calm you down? You can't go to bed in a bad mood." Hanni placed her fingers on Minji's hand.

Your body.

"I'll discuss it with Haerin on Monday." Minji said.
Hanni's scent and the touch of her fingers made her start to get aroused. She clenched her jaw tightly and closed her eyes.

I need to fall asleep quickly.

"You know, it would feel better if you could talk about what you're feeling. I'm willing to listen...I won't judge you Minji." Hanni whispered.

Minji almost scoffed at that line.

She had heard that line once, but betrayal was all she got in the end.

She just held Hanni tighter, "You called my name." she said.
"Yes..." Hanni answered with flushed cheeks.
Minji kissed Hanni's neck, "Let's sleep Pham."

"Good night Minji."

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

6.2K 430 14
Angst After Hanni and Minji spend a night together, Hanni is left to deal with the fall out, and a life-altering event, all alone as Minji changes he...
68.2K 4.8K 24
Kim Minji loves the idea of not being committed to anyone, and no consequences, which is why she feels it necessary to have sex with any attractive p...
112K 7.8K 35
Finally Hanni Graduated in college, now she has a chance to work in an office offered by her friend Yunjin. When they arrive she immediately spots th...
213K 9.7K 29
Haerin was a big nerd, but she is not a wimp. Her sharp mouth and guts always made her get into trouble with her bullies. Danielle is the President o...