Season 1: Golden Promises Hua...

By avehlia_

Dream series Season #1 A story wherein Hua Ying ran away from the ghost and heavenly realm and cut off all... More

prolouge
Chapter 1: A blessing from heaven
Chapter 2: Past
chapter 3: Promise
Chapter 4 Scars of Love?
chapter 5 enchanted forest
Chapter 6; Runaway PT.1
Chapter 7 runaway pt. 2
chapter 8 our son
chapter 10.5
chapter 10 (FULL VERS.)
Ch. 11 energy like Hua Xianle
Ch. 12 Qingheng jun is back
Ch. 13 first encounter after a decade
Ch. 14 information from owl
chapter 15 planning
Chapter 16 Someone knows..
Ch. 17 I love him
Ch. 18 cold to warm
Ch.19 Three months
Chapter 20 sunshot
Ch. 21 Brothers to enemies?
Ch. 22 moments before disaster
ch. 23 come back to gusu with me
Ch. 24 waning moon officer
Ch. 25 the what if that turned to reality
Ch. 26 Finding Wei Ying
Ch. 27 Strong
Ch. 28 Wait for us
Ch. 29 near death confessions
Ch. 30 Golden Promises
Alternate Ending

chapter 9 red and black

2.3K 99 20
By avehlia_

Are you out of your mind fengmian?!" 

Yu Ziyuan, the famous violet spider of Yunmeng shouted at her husband 

"San-niang.. please, this child lost his parents, my brother and his wife.." 

"Fine. You can take this child but I won't allow you to adopt him!" 

"Please san-niang…" 

"I said what I said." Then walks away

"Wei Ying(9), I want you to meet my son and daughter. A-cheng(9- (1 month younger than wei ying)) and A-li(11), please take care of eachother" 

"A-ying, you can call me Shijie" Jiang Yanli, first born of Yunmeng. 

"This is A-cheng, don't mind him.. he's quite shy" She said and pointed out to Jiang Cheng, sect heir of Yunmeng. 

"Nice to meet you Shijie! A-cheng! You can call me A-ying!" He said and flashed a smile. 

The smile is worth more than gold than even the sun can be jealous of how bright it is. 

The boy in purple just pouted and stormed out. "Come, A-ying. I'll show you the lotus pier." 

.

At night, Wei Ying was designated to share a room with Jiang Cheng and Jiang Cheng had to give up his dogs because of Wei Yings "fear" of them. 

This action made Yu Ziyuan furious and caused a fight between her and Jiang Fengmian. 

"Jiang cheng.. uncle Jiang said to share a room with you.." 

"No! Go away! You made me give up my dogs and now you wanna take over my room! I'll call the dogs on you!" 

"No please! I won't bother you now, please don't call the dogs!" 

He ran off into the forest(?) Of yunmeng and climbed up the trees. He learned to climb up by his fathers teachings. 

He stayed there until he heard a familiar shout for him. "A-ying! A-ying! Please come out now!" 

Her sister then saw a boy's shadow above and saw his little brother. "A-ying, it's dangerous to climb that high, jump and I'll catch you" she said, extending her arms.  

Wei Ying had jumped but avoided her arms. Those cute and fragile arms won't catch him so it's better if he injures himself than his sister getting hurt because of him. On the way, Wei Ying was on his sister's back when he heard slight cries. 

"A-cheng? What's wrong? Why are you out so late? Come, let's go home"

The little boy stood up and walked with them. "I'm sorry Wei Ying.." little Jiang cheng apologized silently. "It's okay Chengcheng! I won't tell Uncle Jiang, I promise!" He said winking. Little Jiang Cheng went in front of them and yelled "and I'll protect you from any dogs that come in our way! I promise!" 

Wei Ying smiled and all of them shared a laugh before going into their rooms. Jiang Yanli had fallen asleep in their rooms, cuddling both her little brothers. 

When Jiang Fengmian checked on the kids, he awe-d at the sight. Wei Ying was just like his Mother to his Father. Too cuddly and lovable. He had loved his Mother but when he knew that she loved his Brother, he let her go and moved on. And that's how he married Yu Ziyuan. It was an arranged marriage at first, but as he grew older and moved on with Cangse Sanren, he realized how he loves Yu Ziyuan. Oh, how he wished she loved him too. But her Jealousy got the best of her and when she heard about the rumor of her husband and her husband's brother's wife(I am very confused rn) having an affair. She lost it. She started getting more and more jealous when they visit. Jiang Fengmian never had the chance to tell Yu Ziyuan the truth because of her shutting him up. Her last straw was when her husband brought their son into Lotus pier and introduced him to her. 

She was in rage. First, that servant. Now, that son of a servant. She let her jealousy get the best of her. Thinking she and her kids wont be getting attention from their father as he focused on his "illegitimate son." -(from rumors) 

.

.

.

"A-ying.. always remember what we told you okay? Always wear a smile on your face. Even if it hurts a thousand needles, it will always get better" Cangse sanren. 

No, please don't leave me.. 

"And also help and protect the weak, okay?" Wei Changze added. Him being in a child's body, he nodded his head. 

"Such a good boy A-ying.. never forget us, okay?" Cangse sanren said, their face stars to get blurry as he shouted for them. Neither can hear him. 

No! Please don't leave me all alone..

Wei Wuxian(16)now jolted from his slumber as he felt tears in his cheeks and wiped them away. 'I miss you, mama and dada..' he thought and got ready for another day. It has been 7 years since he joined the Jiang Clan and got promoted as head disciple. 

On his thirteenth birthday, He was given his own sword and his own courtesy name– Wei Wuxian. 

When he was fifteen, he got promoted (lol i keep on forgetting my words, please bear with me) as Yunmeng Jiang's Head disciple and also being one of Yunmeng Jiang's Twin Heroes, along with his brother– Jiang Cheng. 

.

He walked through the halls of lotus pier, and every good morning with the servants and disciples, he arrived at the training grounds. The disciples' morning instantly brightened up when they saw their favorite Shixiong. 

shī xiōng. senior male fellow student or apprentice son (older than oneself) of one's teacher. (I just found these on google, please do tell me in the comments if wrong.) 

"Young master Wei." A servant approached him. "Sect leader Jiang told me to tell you to join breakfast with them.

The lad then smiled and nodded. He said his goodbye to his shidi's and went to where they eat (idk what that was called) 

shī dì young disciple (of the same master) younger or junior male schoolmate. 

"A-xian." His sister called out for him and he smiled at his sister. "Shijie! Good morning!" She patted his head and said good morning to him too and walked with him to the dining hall and sat in their respective seats. 

"A-li, A-cheng, A-xian. The three of you are going to a lecture at Gusu. I expect the three of you to behave." 

"Tell that to Wei Wuxian." Jiang cheng speaks out loud. "Ouch chengcheng, no need to hurt your big brother" Wei Wuxian placed a hand on his heart and faked a hurted face. "Ew. Don't call me that. And, for your information, you're just a month older." (this was based on my research. I found that wuxian is october and cheng is november)

.

"Wei Wuxian. I expect you to protect A-li and A-cheng." 

"I will. Madam Yu." 

"If I heard that you are causing trouble, I won't hesitate to kill you." Yu Ziyuan said and whipped him with her zidian. 

Wei wuxian can only flinch back due to the pain. He let out a small whimper. 

The old bruises on his back now have opened and bled. After the sect leader's wife finished punishing him, he started to fix his robes and went back into his room. (He was given his own as the sect leader and his wife kept on fighting because of his son– Jiang cheng, having to share a room with a "son of a servant.") 

He was glad he chose the color black and red. It helped him hide away the blood staining from his body and it does quite fit him well. Although, the color black and red remind him so much of someone. 

His Father, Hua Cheng. 

He remember his "father" telling him a story about why he chose the name Hua cheng for himself and wore color black and red (sometimes, white) 

It was because your baba told me that red suits me. And for the name, I wanted to honor your baba's title. As being the flower crowned prince. I wanted a city with flowers. It didn't took me long to figure out a name for myself since I was never given a proper name

If only his father was here.

To be Continued.

(Henloooo, thank you for waiting this long lol. I had to plot more "exciting"parts in the near chapters and find some loopholes and foreshadowing/s to add.

If you liked this chapter, please dont forget to vote. Thank you!  

1436 word counts.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.5K 858 11
[ discontinued ] An au fanfic of Xie Lian accidentally took over 9 years old Wei Wuxian's body before Jiang Fengmian took him to Lotus Pier. He happe...
3.9K 368 18
This story line start where 'Fire Fly' end, as Immortal Lan Yi predicted that Wangxian couple will be ascended Godhood within six month. When the sa...
261K 14.3K 48
16 yo Lan zhan is engaged to his childhood friend Lan Yi and there comes Wei wuxian for his studies to Cloud recesses with his siblings. Wei ying fee...
36.9K 2.1K 38
That's my first story, so ignore so some unexpected mistake💫👁️‍🗨️💥 It's wangxian story where they become immortal throughout soul bond. Lan Wangj...