UNTIL I FOUND YOU

By subuhana05

He thought he had no means to live no means to love untill he found her again....... More

protaganists
|1|
|2|
|3|
|4|
|5|
|6|
|8|
|9|
OTHER LEADS
|10|
|11|
|12|
|13|
|14|
|15|
|16|
|17|
|18|
|19|
|20|
|21|
|22|
|23|
|24|
|25|
|26|
|27|
|28|
|29|
|30|
|31|
|32|
|33|
|34|
|35|
|36|
|37|
|38|
|39|
|40|
NEW:-
NEW✨

|7|

628 31 40
By subuhana05

First of all thanks to all my readers for their immense support on my book. Your comments make me write this book frequently as I was a slow updator.

Vote target -16

Happy reading ☁️

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

"Sir, a girl wants to meet you ." A gaurd  informed rocky.

Rocky who it was .

"Are you staying in Bombay."
Chacha asked.

"No am leaving to US today. But will come back."

" To Bombay right? " Asked wanting his son stay longer.

"Delhi"

"Delhi?"

"Some work is left to be done."

"What work"

"To bring your daughter in law back" said rocky with a smirk playing on his lips before leaving the room.

Chacha is confused with his son's behavior . Does he meant he loves someone . It is hard for the old man to digest that his son loves someone else than his beloved daughter. But he was happy for his son.

••••••••••••••

" Why you didn't met me when you were here." The woman infront of him asked to the bearded man.

Rocky took a puff of his cigererate.

" We are leaving today " he said.

" Am really not in a mood to go back rocky . If you have informed me about you being here . Then we could have enjoyed together in here."

While rocky remained not so interested expression.

"Fine , when we are leaving."

" By evening."

" I do wanted to do a shopping before leaving.........I liked when you joined."

"you know I don't like this kind of stuff."

"If it's so . Fine . Am gonna go alone and give my gaurds a little free time."

"What you want cerena?"

"I want you rocky"

" Never"

" I will see. But for now I will let my father Know his most trusted Rocky let me go alone."

Rocky gritted his teeth . While cerena left the room .

Cerena, daughter of kabir Rajput. A woman with great audacity and wisdom . She is one who is fond of power . How could a woman ignore a man when he has both power and charm . She is behind rocky for the last 2 years.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reena and aadhya went for a shopping in the same shop where  cerena and Rocky went .

Rocky couldn't resist when kabir directly called and insisted . Kabir is nor like his daughter .he is kind man while cerena was a spoilt brat.

Rocky being bored got out to get a fresh air to find his chacha and farmaan there.

" Bhai . Chopper might reach soon ."

Rocky nodding to him said
" farmaan inside there is cerena .you stay there and check whether you found someone suspicious to attack her ."

" Okay bhai."  Farmaan said

" Is she my new daughter in law ."

"What do you think?" Said rocky lighting a cigererate.

" So she is ?"

Rocky looked at the old man to caught someone behind him. He saw her coming towards him with her friend.

"She is " rocky pointed towards her .

" Thanks Mr.yuva  for saving this clumsy girl." Aadhya said keeping a smile on her face .

Chacha was in shock by now to his daughter before him.
He peered at his son for an explanation . To get an assurance from him .

" You live nearby ? " aadhya asked.

" No"

" You know Reena searched you the whole Bombay." Said aadhya making it awkward for Reena.

" Really ? " He asked glancing at his Sona who was quite all this time.

While aadhya modded.

"For what?"

" To get your jacket back..... Reena you have it with you na give him back now.."
While reena glared at aadhya without their notice and started take her suitcase.

Rocky felt her hesitation to give it back and said." It's okay you can keep it Reena ."

"My shopping is done can we leave dear" cerena asked entering the scene and snaking her arm into his.

" Are you leaving to somewhere." Reena asked rocky.

" Yes we are leaving to US miss any problem." Cerena said to reena

Reena didn't liked the way she is clinging on rocky . Anger empulsed her veins . Reena don't why she is getting pissed off now.
Rocky saw this and freed himself from her grip cos he knows his killady's jealousy.

"Even we are leaving." Aadhya said.

" To Delhi? "

While aadhya nodded.

"Have a safe journey."

" Bhai helicopter is ready we must leave soon."

Rocky nodded before leaving with cerena follow her.

Reena felt he is not the same one who she saw yesterday.

" Rocky " chacha called out for answers

" I will tell you everything later chacha ."

"Is it our Reena only na "

Rocky nodded to the old man who is now teared with Happiness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Why you rolled your eyes at me ree " aadhya asked.

" I don't know ". She seriously don't know why she behaves there l like that .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reena reaching her home went straight  went to doze off as she is tired.

She was fidgeting with her thoughts . Thinking about the last too days in her life.

" Reena you eat your food and sleep "

Reena saw her sister on the door .

" Dii . You ate your food?"

Ramika nodded in no.

"  great , we will eat together tonight." Said Reena being excited.

••••••••••••

" Eat Reena" ramika said to reena to see her playing with her spoon.

" I am full di"

Ramika glared at Reena to finish it.

Right now, Reena wanted a answer from her sister . About the fake rumor on her . But she is thinking ways to ask her about it.

"Dii"

"What happened Reena"

"Umm nothing."

••••••••••••••

Reena looked at her medicines . Yesterday she didn't took her medicine but she didn't got any nightmares. She have no idea how this happened because without taking it she can't even  close her eyes.

Reena had a peaceful sleep  yesterday but when she takes the medicine she Is used to have a hangovered sleep.

So she thought to not take the medicine today .

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Sorry for a boring update and pls stay tuned for next chapter cos in it rocky confesses his love to Reena .

Do comment as much as you can cos it makes me write a chapter.

(Unedited chapter)

Vote

Thanks for reading

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.7K 1.2K 46
I hated the ending in the movie so I'm here to write multiple happy endings!!! <3<3
69.9K 3.9K 53
My first Fanfic. Rocky and Reena. There are also some turkish actors Drop your Love
125K 5.9K 53
What if this generation girl enters into the bloodied world of KGF and becomes Garuda's Sister
16.4K 1.1K 28
Cover credits:@RockyReenaxdindin A passionate love on our favorite roeena A story in collabaration with @RockyReenaxdindin A Story that will take you...