killshot | simon riley βœ“

By _Rosier_

Rora Wells was one hell of a woman. A woman who left havoc and chaos wherever she went, and laughed Death in... More

β€’ Prologue β€’
β€’ Chapter 1 β€’
β€’ Chapter 2 β€’
β€’ Chapter 3 β€’
β€’ Chapter 4 β€’
β€’ Chapter 5 β€’
β€’ Chapter 6 β€’
β€’ Chapter 7 β€’
β€’ Chapter 8 β€’
β€’ Chapter 9 β€’
β€’ Chapter 10 β€’
β€’ Chapter 11 β€’
β€’ Chapter 12 β€’
β€’ Chapter 13 β€’
β€’ Chapter 14 β€’
β€’ Chapter 15 β€’
β€’ Chapter 16 β€’
β€’ Chapter 17 β€’
β€’ Chapter 18 β€’
β€’ Chapter 19 β€’
β€’ Chapter 20 β€’
β€’ Chapter 21 β€’
β€’ Chapter 22 β€’
β€’ Chapter 23 β€’
β€’ Chapter 24 β€’
β€’ Chapter 25 β€’
β€’ Chapter 26 β€’
β€’ Chapter 27 β€’
β€’ Chapter 28 β€’
β€’ Chapter 29 β€’
β€’ Chapter 30 β€’
β€’ Chapter 31 β€’
β€’ Chapter 32 β€’
β€’ Chapter 33 β€’
β€’ Chapter 34 β€’
β€’ Epilogue β€’
Bonus chapter II: Rora and TF-141 playing UNO
Bonus chapter III: Rora and her wish
MWIII
FANART ALERT

Bonus Chapter I: Rora meeting KΓΆnig

7.3K 236 122
By _Rosier_

Bonus Chapter I:

Rora meeting König

Rora's knees were bouncing up and down as excitement almost caused her body to explode. She was currently sitting in Price's office at the base in Chicago, basically tuning out everything the Captain has said to her after the new announcement.

They going to get a new temporary member of the group. And Price wanted her to show him around the base.

She never got to play tourist guide with the new kids in high school. Mostly because she was one of the worst students and only the top of the class, goody-two-shoes people got to introduce the new kid. But she loved meeting new people and getting them comfortable. Even though she hated most people, she learned to appreciate the joy she could give to others.

And today was one of her good days. And she got to be a tour guide! What a fucking day!

„Are you even listening, flower?" Price snapped her out of it, a stern look overtaking his features.

„'Course," Rora brushed him off, him giving her an unimpressed look. It felt like getting scolded by your father for not paying attention to his lessons, but she only flashed him a charming smile. „I'll be fine, Cap, don't worry."

„Oh, I'm not worried about you," Price leaned back in his big leather chair, putting a cigar in his mouth. „I'm worried about you scaring off the new kid."

„I'm lovely," Rora gasped, getting offended. „I'll be the best tour guide ever!"

„Sure," he scoffed, pulling out his lighter and lighting the end of his cigar. The urge to smack that thing across the room grew inside her, right next to her frustration. „Just don't be overwhelming. Or loud. And no sexual jokes, either, for God's sake!"

„So don't be myself," Rora deadpanned, earning a small nod from Price. „It's like telling the Sun to stop shining! You can't ask me that!"

Price placed his hat on the table, rubbing his temple as he stared at the wall, acting like she was such a troubled child. Well, maybe she was, but she was right. She was fabulous and she knew that, he can't tell her to just stop being fabulous.

„Y'know what, I can just ask Gaz-"

„No!" Rora cut him off, his bushy eyebrows shooting up in surprise. The woman cleared her throat in an attempt to calm her nerves down. „I was waiting for this opportunity my entire life. I'll be great and he'll have the time of his life here. I won't let you down."

„Okay," a deep chuckle rumbled from his chest. He hasn't seen her so adamant about something in a long time. The last time was when she tried to reason with him to let her work with Kate. He wasn't happy. He still wasn't that happy about her being an Agent at this point, but he knew Rora and Kate well enough to know there was no stopping the two.

Especially when they joined forces. The two of them were a deadly combo he wasn't ready to face.

And that's how she got to stand in front of the arriving helicopter, her hair flying around her head like there was a tornado, but she didn't mind. Since she wasn't an official member of the military, she didn't have to fit into specific rules. Rules about her clothing and hair attire, which was a fucking blessing. She hated how she had to wake up earlier to do her hair into the tightest bun of mankind, and still have fly-away hairs in the middle of the day.

Since she became Agent Aurora Wells, she never twisted her hair into a bun. Whenever she could, she wore her hair let down, the gentle black waves reaching her shoulder blades. Simon liked her hair like this the most.

The doors of the heli opened, long legs appearing first. Then she saw the man they belonged to. He jumped out from the chopper, the hood over his head getting whipped around a little from the wind. She watched him retrieve a big duffel bag, probably full of his gear like most of them had.

With confident and long strides, he made his way toward her, his head tilted down as he observed something in his hand. But just like he felt her presence, he looked up, halting in his steps. Rora flashed him a smile.

„Hey!" Rora greeted, waving her hand in the air and she stepped closer. He closed the remaining distance between them with less confidence, keeping his eyes away from hers. God, this man was an absolute unit. „I'm Rora and I'll be your guide today!"

When she reached out a hand towards him and he kind of just stared at it for a few moments, Rora's smile freezing on her face. His eyes went to her face, and when their gaze met he immediately looked away. Gently, he shook her hand, pulling away as fast as he could.

I guess he doesn't really like people. Relatable.

She took a moment to really look at him. He was the tallest person she ever met, and she wasn't a small woman either. His fingers constantly fidgeted with the straps of his bag, shifting his weight on his legs under the weight of her gaze. Her eyes lingered on the Austrian flag on his arm.

„Oh, you're Austrian! Never been there," Rora spiked up, tilting her head so she could get a better look at his face. She got used to seeing Simon in masks, she wasn't that bothered by them. But his sniper hood was more unsettling than the ghost mask. She smiled nonetheless. „What's your name, big boy?"

„König," his voice broke at the end, and as he cleared his throat she noticed the way his hands started fidgeting more.

Her friend, Leilani suffered from social anxiety as well. Rora knew a few of the symptoms, and Lei tended to fidget a lot near new people whenever she felt uncomfortable. But his case seemed more severe, and she felt her heart break a little.

Things could've been easier if she would actually listen to the things Price said to her, like his name and such things, but whatever. She's just going to wing it, like most things in her life. That was always more fun anyways.

„That's such a cool name," Rora gasped, knowing shit about what it meant. It was probably a field name and maybe he just liked to use that one like Soap. „C'mon now, I'll show you around. We can chat along the way."

He only nodded, waiting for her to lead the way. Good thing she was such a social butterfly when she wanted to be, otherwise this would be a really painful experience.

„So," Rora glanced above her shoulder, catching his gaze. He hunched his shoulders slightly, which was a typical thing she noticed with people suffering from anxiety. She didn't know if it was social or because of the many looks he got because of his height. Maybe both. „You can ask any questions for clarification, but we'll just run through this place, okay?" Another nod. He wasn't really a man of words. She almost snorted, getting flashbacks to the time when Simon hated her. „Good. So, what was your favorite place where you got to do missions?"

She knew what not to ask him. Do not mention his height, he probably got way too much shit about that. The mask was off-limits, just like with Simon: her man was ready to cut throats whenever somebody asked about it. He only mentioned his family briefly one time when she woke him up from a night terror, and that's when she learned the origins of his mask. It was traumatic, and she was sure König had his reasons as well.

And there were only so many questions you could ask a stranger.

„I don't know," he spoke up behind her, his voice so much more tender and gentle than she expected it to be. She already knew he was going to be a breath of fresh air next to Soap's loud ass.

„That's okay," Rora reassured him, smiling gently. „That's a tough question. I don't even know what I would say. But I really enjoyed being in Mexico, there are so many beautiful places there, and the food is just out of this world. But I really liked traveling around Europe."

Rora pointed out the key sights of their base, like the rec room, the kitchen, the showers, and the barracks while making small talk with him. Well, it was mostly one-sided but she had enough time to get used to that next to Simon at this point.

„Where are the others?" he asked suddenly, causing her to stop mid-tracks. He almost bumped into her due to her sudden stop, but he managed to catch himself just in time. With the close proximity, even with heels, she had to crane her head so far back it almost hurt to look into his eyes. He had very nice eyes, so it was kind of worth it.

„They went to train in the outskirts," she rolled her eyes at that, finding it absolutely ridiculous. „Y'know, getting some fresh air and practicing camouflage since your next mission will require it."

His eyes narrowed at her words, but he only nodded. She would've appreciated it if he asked things, but it was all right. She'll befriend him some other time.

„They should be back by 1900 for dinner, I can introduce you to the team if you'd like," she offered, trying to sound exactly like Price would've wanted. She saw something spark in his grey eyes at her suggestion, a smile appearing on her face. „I know how overwhelming meeting new people can be. Maybe seeing a familiar face wouldn't be that bad."

„Thank you," König said, gratitude making his voice an octave higher. He reminded her of Leilani so much.

„You're a sweetheart, they going to love you," Rora felt the need to reassure him, flashing him a smile and continuing with their tour.

The base wasn't that big and she was sure he could figure out the rest, so she just dropped him off at his designated room and left him to let things sink in. She didn't want to overwhelm him like Price said, but she was so excited to introduce him to the boys.

Skipping down the halls, Rora went to spend the rest of her time in the rec room playing some video games since the boys weren't finally there to criticize her nonexistent skills.

When dinner time finally rolled around, Rora could barely contain herself anymore. She got a few questioning looks from a few remaining soldiers as she practically ran around the base, always checking if the boys finally arrived. And after her ninth lap, the ramming of an engine finally caught her attention, causing her to sprint toward the noise.

„Look, there's my favorite Wellsy!" Soap's voice cut through the air the moment he exited the truck, a beaming smile spreading across her face. He looked disheveled, there was a tore at the sleeve of his blue T-shirt and he was coated in dirt, but the happy smile on his face didn't falter for not even a second as he approached her.

„You look like shit!" Rora cooed, his hand shooting out and ruffling her hair. With the reflexes of a python, she landed a blow on his ribs, earning a yelp from him. „Try that again, Handsoap, and I'll cut your fingers."

„You heard the lady!" Gaz joined in, tipping his hat at Rora as a greeting. „She'll draw dicks on your forehead again if you're not careful, mate."

„You wouldn't", Soap's eyes widened, and at the sight of her wide smile, he decided it was best to follow Gaz inside.

Her eyes followed him as she drew her fingers in front of her throat, watching as fear made his eyes shine brighter. God, she loved intimidating grown men so much. Being a menace was so much fun.

Through the many noises going on behind her, like soldiers loading out equipment and talking, she heard a familiar set of footsteps approach her. A chill ran down her spine as she felt the heavy gaze on herself, her heart already beating faster.

„Rora."

This will never get old.

Rora whirled around, her eyes finally set upon the very man that seemed to cause nightmares for others. But to her, he made her heart beat faster and feel things she thought she would never feel. He made her feel safe.

„Simon," her voice lowered, watching as he walked up to her, his eyes never leaving hers. She looked him dead in the eye, feeling as her calm and composed self fleeted with every step he took. She saw him in his full gear numerous times and found it sexy. But she just couldn't wait to tear everything off, especially that fucking mask.

The urge to jump at him and circle her legs around his waist was big, but she stayed put. They weren't an affectionate couple, they were very private about their relationship. Private, but not secret. He acted the same around her like before when there were people around them, only fleetingly brushing against her hand or glancing at her more openly now. But nothing else gave them away besides Rora's cranked-up flirting towards him.

She just loved embarrassing him in front of the others with nicknames and flirty comments.

But in private, he was a gentle lover. He had to learn how to be more open about his feelings and how to not shut her out, while Rora had to learn how to not be a horn-dog around him and not make jokes about her serious problems. They healed together but didn't quite heal each other. That wasn't the purpose of their relationship. She didn't try to fix him and he didn't want to be a hero to her either.

Simon pulled one of his gloves off his hand and reached to hold hers. He lifted up their hands to his mask-covered mouth, breathing a light kiss against her knuckles. She felt her blood rush to her face as they held eye contact, like her entire being was lit on fire.

Private but not secret.

„How was the training?" she cleared her throat, trying to hide the effect he had on her. By the slight crinkle of the corner of his eyes, she knew he exactly knew the effects.

„Come, I'll tell you about it at dinner," he gestured for her to follow him, the two of them following after the others. „Have you eaten today?"

„Not really," Rora confessed, scrunching her face up a little. She had trouble with her eating habits lately, and whenever he was around he always made sure to feed her properly. „But I'll try tomorrow."

He only grunted, knowing that she probably won't. She always said she was fine and acted all jolly and shit, but he could see the broken look in her eyes whenever she woke up in the middle of the night. Her demons caught up to her sometimes and stole her appetite away, just like this time. But she said it will pass. And until then, he will be right by her side.

All of them gathered at a table in the cafeteria, mountains of food on Soap's tray and a shit ton of vegetables on Gaz's, while Rora picked some pizza. When you had a scary as fuck boyfriend and the privilege of being Price's favorite, you got to enjoy things others usually couldn't. One of these was limitless pizza.

„So, who's this new bloke?" Soap asked, stuffing his face with spaghetti, his eyes snapping to Rora who just took a moment to admire the way Simon's arms flexed as he crossed them in front of his chest.

„Name's König," Rora answered, not taking her eyes off the man sitting beside her. Simon's eyes wandered to her as he adjusted in his seat, spreading his legs more so his thigh now pressing against her leg. Suddenly it was hot inside.

„Weird name," Soap scoffed, earning a look from Simon.

„You're called Soap, you lost your right to comment on things like that, mate," Simon commented, his voice even and emotionless like usual. Rora snorted at his remark, enjoying the hurt look on Soap's face.

„What's he like?" Gaz ignored the two of them as they started arguing like two brothers, Rora doing the same as she turned to face him.

„Quiet," Rora said, sending a pointed look towards the Scottish man who threw some Scottish swears towards Simon, the other man just shaking his head at him. They finally decided to listen to her. „And he's pretty insecure about his height, so try not to act differently."

„There's nothing wrong with being short," Soap furrowed his eyebrows at his spaghetti like it was some kind of puzzle. Rora felt like laughing, but instead of correcting him, she decided to play along.

„Yeah, short kings for the win," Rora punched in the air enthusiastically, Simon giving her a look. „Don't look at me like that, big boy. I'll look over height in your case."

„Thanks," he deadpanned, Gaz letting out a small laugh.

„So, he's short. What else?" Gaz asked further, leaning over the table and ready to get into the conversation. Since she got to know him better she learned that Gaz was always open for gossip or just talking about things she didn't get to talk about usually. Like, muffin recipes, Mexican soap operas, and the newest celebrity dramas.

„He's a little shy. Probably because he's so small," the woman shrugged her shoulder, chewing on her bottom lip to try and hide her grin. „But he should be here any minute now so you guys can explore the rest yourselves."

And just on cue, the doors to the cafeteria opened, revealing a tall, dark figure. He wore his previous tan cargo pants and a tight-fitted black long-sleeve, his sniper hood hiding his features from prying eyes. All the eyes were on him, causing him to take a step back like he was ready to flee from all the attention but just as he turned, he spotted Rora. The woman didn't hesitate to wave him over.

His approaching form caused Simon to tense up beside her, his spine straightening in his seat. Rora absentmindedly put a hand over his thigh, her thumb writing circles in a soothing motion. He didn't like it when strangers approached him, especially Rora. And when that stranger was a man, he was ready to knock him out.

„You showed up!" Rora smiled up at him proudly, motioning for him to take a seat next to Gaz. „Boys, meet König!"

All of them stared at him as König stood at the end of the metal table. Gaz's eyebrows shot up on his forehead, blinking slowly as he looked at the huge man. Soap even forgot the spaghetti twisted around his fork as his mouth slightly fell agape, the pasta slumping back on his plate. Simon sized König up like he was a bomb, his dark eyes staring at him with their usual coldness.

The uncomfortable silence got broken after long seconds by Gaz, him clearing his throat and shifting his gaze to the woman. There was a shit-eating grin plastered on her face.

„'Short king' my arse, Wellsy," was the first thing Soap said, leaning back on his seat, glancing back up at the new team member. „Mate, this feels like a long-distance relationship right now."

„You can't say that," Rora gasped, not being able to hold her chuckle anymore.

„Your woman is a liar, can you believe this?" Soap turned to Simon, who only shrugged his broad shoulder.

„I'm Gaz," the only sane person at the table finally addressed him, König's head nodding at him in acknowledgment. Gaz scooted over a little, creating room for him to seat, his long legs knocking against the table.

„Soap," the man with the mohawk threw it at him while stuffing some more pasta in his face. „What's so special about you that they sent you from Germany?"

„Austria," König corrected, his gentle voice being a strong contrast against his exterior. In the harsh lights, his mask was more unsettling, his pale eyes shining through the little holes around his eyes. „I'm an insertion specialist."

„Cool," Soap smiled at him, and Rora felt some weight lift off from her chest. Soap was always open to chat with people, sometimes he was just missing a filter. So far, his filter stayed in place. Mostly.

„Ghost," Simon introduced himself, his gruff voice making a shiver run down Rora's spine. The corner of Soap's mouth twitched.

„Well, actually he may prefer-"

Don't start again," Simon sneered at him, narrowing his dark eyes at his friend. Rora rested her chin on the palm of her friend, watching the two of them.

„Beat his ass," Rora whispered to Simon, watching as a muscle flexed on his arm. She turned back to face König, who seemed like he would rather be anywhere else than here. Poor thing. „Don't worry about them, they do this all the time. Since day one they go at each other's throats sometimes. I'm a little jealous if you ask me. In the beginning, I was like, maybe a little feminine energy could help around them but the things I hear between these walls-"

„Not again..." Gaz groaned as he buried his flaming face in his hands, Soap turning his gaze to the ceiling like he was ready to ask God for forgiveness.

„Wellsy, I thought we had a deal! We don't mention that night again!"

„Oh, those girls were pretty eager to not only mention things but scream-"

„For fuck's sake, Wells!" Simon growled beside her, not wanting to hear about the things that went down here. It was traumatic enough to hear it in real time.

„I told you to behave, Aurora!" another voice bellowed behind her, causing her to flinch. On, no, why did he have to come by right now?

„You pissed off Papa," Gaz snickered across her, and Rora causally kicked him in the shins. He scurried away, earning a questioning look from König. Rora flashed him a smile.

„She's unhinged," Soap pointed at her and he leaned forward a little, catching König's gaze. „Mate, if you want to live I suggest you run. That's the She-Devil right there."

„I would sleep with one eye open if I were you, MacTavish!" Rora threatened with narrow eyes.

„She threatened to draw dicks on my face again, and you're just going to let her?!" Soap turned to Simon, who only shrugged again.

„She said worse. And did a hell of a lot worse," Simon cocked his head to the side, silent pride warming his chest as he looked at the woman beside him. Rora blushed a little at his sort-of compliment.

Rora caught the panicked look in König's eyes. She couldn't help but laugh, ignoring the stern look Price was giving her. Boy, this will be such a wild ride. And she'll have the time of her life.

„Welcome to the team, short king."

____________________________

ahhh i missed writing of them so much!!

some of you guys asked for a könig fic but im not so sure about my abilities relating to that. so, this is as far as you guys can get right now! i hope you enjoyed it nonethless and be ready for some more bonus chapters!

love you, xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

908 24 13
Riven | a Simon "Ghost" Riley. Riven; split or tear apart violently Ember jones, a 26 year old medic joined the army at the age of 18 then becoming a...
313K 8.9K 77
A killer. That is who you truly are. Unable to love and run away from your past and future. But the moment you meet Ghost you start to change. And yo...
27.5K 875 53
**Simon "Ghost" Riley x You (Female named Harley)** You're a private military contractor who has been looking for Team 141 for a while now. You hope...
9.1K 394 26
"You think vampires are hot because you want to be craved so badly that your presence sustains another person." Simon Riley had his life stolen more...