His World | F.M

By Hobibbymama218

Neveah is back and better than ever. Her new chapter opens as she begins her final year in middle school. But... More

characters
chapter one: neveah meets grativity
chapter two: neveah meets gravity
chapter three: neveah meets gravity
chapter four: neveah meets the new world
chapter five: neveah meets the new world
chapter six: neveah meets the new world
chapter seven: neveah meets the secret of life
chapter eight: neveah meets the secret of life
chapter nine: neveah meets pluto
chapter ten: neveah meets pluto
chapter eleven: neveah meets pluto
chapter twelve: neveah meets squirrels
chapter thirteen: neveah meets squirrels
chapter fourteen: neveah meets squirrels
chapter fifteen: neveah meets rules
chapter sixteen: neveah meets rules
chapter seventeen: neveah meets the new teacher
chapter eighteen: neveah meets the new teacher
chapter nineteen: neveah meets the new teacher
chapter twenty-one: neveah meets yearbook
chapter twenty-two: neveah meets semi-formal
chapter twenty-three: neveah meets creativity
chapter twenty-four: neveah meets creativity
chapter twenty-five: neveah meets farkle
chapter twenty-six: neveah meets farkle
chapter twenty-seven: neveah meets farkle
chapter twenty-eight: neveah meets rileytown
chapter twenty-nine: neveah meets rileytown
chapter thirty: neveah meets rah rah
chapter thirty-one: neveah meets rah rah
chapter thirty-two: neveah meets texas pt. 1
chapter thirty-three: neveah meets texas pt. 2
chapter thirty-four: neveah meets the forgiveness project
chapter thirty-five: neveah meets the forgiveness project
chapter thirty-six: neveah meets the forgiveness project
chapter thirty-seven: neveah meets belief
chapter thirty-eight: neveah meets belief

chapter twenty: neveah meets yearbook

771 40 0
By Hobibbymama218

★ ☆ ✰ ✮ ✯

★ ☆ ✰ ✮ ✯

★ ☆ ✰ ✮ ✯

Neveah laughs with Maya and Lucas from the joke Jake told them as they wait for Farkle and Riley to come meet them by the stairs' bench for their yearbooks.

"Ladies and gentlemen of the hallway-" Farkle walks with Riley, carrying a big box.

"It's yearbook time!" Riley excitedly pulls out a yearbook and places the box down. The four by the stairs smile at each other, ready to see their pictures. "Hi, page 42." She hands a book to a blonde girl.

Farkle hands a book to a boy, "Hi, page 27, 34, and 58." He leans closer to him with a sarcastic smile. "You're doing too much, you should calm down." Neveah shakes her head at her boyfriend.

"Yearbooks. Find out who we are and what we really think about each other." Riley tells her friends.

Maya smirks and turns to Lucas, "You wanna know what I think about you?"

"Oh boy." Neveah and Jake sighs as Lucas shakes his head.

"No, I do not."

Maya slides off the bench as she scrunches her face in thought, "What I wanna tell ya?"

"Maya can we just have one day?" Jake pleads with his God sister, Maya smiles.

"It's been awhile." She points out.

"You don't need to." Lucas says with a frown.

"I'm gonna do it anyways." Maya tells him, Neveah throws her hands towards her and walks to Farkle to lean against him.

"Maya, don't do it." Lucas complains.

"I'm gonna do it. You wanna run or you wanna take it straight to the face?" Maya gives him an option, Lucas glances at his boyfriend and best friends.

"Well, I wanna run but how would that look?"

Jake sighs, "I'd run." Neveah laughs into Farkle's shoulder as Maya warms up her vocal chords.

"Ha...ha...ha...ha...hurr..."

"You guys wouldn't judge me if I run right?" Lucas asks his friends, Riley and Farkle gives him an amused look and watched.

"Ha...ha...ha...ha...hurr..."

"Come on man, there's always another option!" Lucas groans, not wanting her in his face.

"Hahurrr!" Maya screams in his face, Lucas closes his eyes waiting for it to end while Jake and the others laugh at the two.

"You're okay, now?" Lucas asks the blonde who looked proud of herself.

"Mmm that was good." Maya sits back on the bench, Jake walks to his boyfriend and pats his chest.

"You should've ran." He tells Lucas with a laugh, Lucas sighs and pulls Jake into a back hug so he can rest his head on his shoulder.

"You know what else is good? Yearbooks." Riley passes a yearbook to her girlfriend. "All of our classmates see what they think of us."

Neveah hums, "I don't really care what they think. I just wanna make sure I don't look ridiculous for our club pictures." Neveah admits, gesturing to her and Jake who had cheer and dance.

Jake nods his head in agreement, "They really made us take it after practice, expecting us to look energetic."

"I think I looked dead," Neveah pouts, Farkle shakes his head and turns to the page of the dance and cheer club.

"You look gorgeous as usual my queen. See?" Farkle points to her group pictures, Neveah smiles at how pretty she look.

"Awee, thanks bubs." She leans over to peck his cheek, causing his face to turn red.

"Here. You took another nice picture, you freak." Farkle hands a yearbook to Lucas, the couple chuckle then opens the yearbook to see Lucas' picture.

"Thanks, Farkle. How would you be remembered?" Lucas asks and tilts the book a little more for Jake to see better.

"Did they do it to you again?" Maya furrows her brows, Neveah scoots over to look over her shoulder.

"Most likely to be Farkle...Farkle." Jake looks up at his sister's boyfriend.

"I didn't think I'd win it again this year but I did." Farkle shakes his head with a frown, Neveah's face mimics it as she slides off the bench to give him a proper hug.

Riley furrows her brows. "What does that mean exactly, Farkle?"

"How should I know? They turned being me into a category!"

Lucas chuckles and points at a picture, "Hey, Riley won most likely to smile herself to death." Jake lightly elbows him as Maya gives turns to the page with a frown.

Riley smiles, "Aww. Well, who wouldn't wanna go that way? I mean, when the time comes why ya gotta be a gloomy guss?" Maya lightly laughs and looks at her girlfriend.

"Riles-" Neveah starts.

"-I don't think they meant it as a good thing." Maya finishes.

"They're making fun of you and they're making fun of me." Farkle bluntly tells the naive brunette.

"What?" Riley's upset smile falls onto her face.

"Who's in charge of the yearbook again?" Neveah asks the group when she saw Farkle's and Riley's face.

Lucas quickly grabs her from walking away and bear hugs her from behind. "No, no, no, no. You stay right here." He tells her, Neveah blows her curly strand from her face and reluctantly stop trying to wiggle free from his hold.

"Would you stop smiling?" Maya asks Riley who was frozen in a smile.

"I'm not smiling Maya, this is my upset face. This is smiling." Riley tells them before slowly opening her mouth wide, Neveah tilts her head in amazement from how big her best friend can open her mouth.

"Ya know what? I don't care what they say." Farkle says, Riley nods her head and turns to him.

"Well, neither do I."

"I don't care what they say at all!" Farkle repeats.

"Neither, do I at all! Ugh!" Riley growls causing their friends to look at each other in concern as the two open the yearbook to read about what it says about them. "How does this stuff even get in here? Where are the editors?"

"Wow, we must have very poor quality control." Farkle lowly says.

"What did you three get?" Maya nods her head to Lucas, Neveah, and Jake.

Lucas finally lets Neveah go to look over Jake's shoulder who was holding the yearbook. "I got most likely to be...a model? Do I give model vibes?" Neveah looks at her brother and best friends. Maya, Jake, and Lucas tilt their heads at her and nod.

"Yeah."

"I can see it."

Neveah purses her lips and nods, "Huh. Okay. What about you Jake?"

Jake looks down and reads his, "Most likely to be a dancer..." He chuckles at how lamely they added his. "Wow I sure hope so."

Lucas smiles at his boyfriend and nudges his forehead against the side of Jake's head before looking down at the yearbook. "I got most likely to be okay with anything that ever happens." Lucas tells her.

Neveah and Maya laughs, "Of course you did." Neveah says, Jake chuckles and leans back against Lucas.

"Well, how do you feel about that?" Maya asks the blonde boy.

"Well actually, I'm okay with- Oh!" He awes when he realizes why he got the title, Maya gives him a sarcastic smile and nod.

"I'm not all sunshine and rainbows. I have a dark side." Riley says and tries to deepen her voice, Maya looks at her girlfriend in amusement.

"Let me see your dark side face?" Riley pouts causing the four by the bench to awe at how cute she looked. Riley grins from their reaction.

"Okay, we're not gonna make a huge deal about this." Jake tells the two who were the most upset about the comments.

Neveah nods her head in agreement, "Half of the kids in here don't know the true us, so it shouldn't matter about their opinions." She adds and gives her boyfriend a look.

Farkle nods his head, "Yeah, who cares?" He glances at Riley.

"It's only what everybody thinks of us." Riley looks at Maya.

"Well, what's more important to you? What do you think of yourself? Or what do other people think of you?" Lucas asks them, the three looks at the two for an answer.

"What I think of myself." Riley says, Neveah smiles at her.

"Yeah!" Farkle says.

"And what I think of myself, is that it really bothers me of what other people think of me." Neveah frowns as Farkle agrees with Riley with a pout.

Lucas shakes his head, "Well forget about it. It's not like you can just turn yourself around and become someone new."

Neveah hums but it was proven wrong when Farkle literally turns around while ripping his shirt off, revealing a black long sleeve. Farkle lifts up a beanie and puts it on his head.

Neveah stumbles a little from how quickly her boyfriend went from a cute nerd to hot nerd in a second. "Babe?"

Farkle looks at her, "This is me now." He tells the group, Neveah glances at her brother with a worried face.

"Farkle?" Riley asks him, Farkle shakes his head.

"Nope, Farkle's gone. You'll never see him again." Farkle walks into the classroom, leaving the group in shock.

"What just happened?" Neveah asks Lucas and Jake who shake their heads just as confused as her.

Neveah slowly crosses her arms and looked at the classroom door that Farkle just entered and bites her lip in thought.

★ ☆ ✰ ✮ ✯

Neveah sits in her seat, staring at her boyfriend who was leaning against Cory's desk, processing his new appearance. She doesn't know what to feel as she's okay with the new look but just want Farkle to change for himself and not because of what other people think about him.

Cory walks into the classroom but abruptly stops when he saw Farkle's new outfit. Farkle nods his head at him causing him to look at his God child in confusion. "Okay. What do we got here?"

"I'm Donnie Barnes." Farkle beams at him.

"Really, Farkle of all the names in the world you could've picked for another personality, you picked Donnie Barnes." Maya laughs, Neveah rolls her eyes.

"You don't get it do you? I'm Donnie Barnes, regular guy." Farkle tells her.

Cory nervously laughs, "I'd see that movie." Neveah narrows her eyes at him and motions to Farkle.

Farkle sighs and pushes off the desk, "Donnie Barnes is the real me. Farkle Minkus is my goofy other personality."

"Bubs, you're just Farkle." Neveah tells him, Lucas nods his head and stands up from his seat.

"Yeah, I'll prove it to you- see." He flips the name plate on Cory's desk to Farkle's side. Farkle smiles at him and flips it again that says; Donnie Barnes: Regular Guy.

Lucas looks at him in confusion, "How did you possibly do that?" Farkle shrugs his shoulders and walks to his seat.

"I don't wanna be most likely to be Farkle. Face it cowboy there's a new pretty boy in town. Thank you I am-" Neveah looks up at him as he stops his original line and fixes his beanie before he sits down. "Donnie Barnes."

"Babe, can we talk about this?" Neveah gives him a pleading look, Farkle smiles at her.

"Veah, there's nothing to talk about. This is the real me. Don't you like it?" He asks her, though he's caring about what other people think. His truly cares about what his girl thinks about him changing.

Neveah grabs his hand, "Not if it's you changing because of other people." Farkle looks at the bracelet he gave her a year ago for Christmas and slides his finger against it.

"This is the real me." He finally states and connects his eyes with hers, Neveah sighs, letting it go for now.

"Fine. I'll play along." She says, Farkle smiles at her as she pulls her hand away to look at her God father and Lucas.

"Are you gonna do something? Because this is where you do something, right? Are ya gonna do something? Is there a lesson? Ya gotta a lesson? Is there lesson?" Lucas shoots questions at Cory causing his Texan accent to come out.

Cory looks at Farkle, "Iceland-"

"Iceland!" Lucas points at Farkle, Jake shakes his head at his boyfriend. "Y'all fixed? No? I don't think he's all fixed. If that was Riley you know you'd fixed her." Lucas looks at Cory.

"Luke, please sit down." Jake motions him to sit, Cory nods his head in agreement.

Lucas pushes his tongue against his cheek with a smile. "You know I'm right." He waves his finger at the man but listens to his boyfriend and takes a seat.

"Iceland and Greenland." Cory walks to his desk and places his briefcase down then looks at Farkle. "What do you think about them, Mr. Barnes?"

"When I look like this, I don't have to think. Right, Lucas?" Farkle says with his arms crossed.

Lucas looks at him with an unamused expression, "Dude, I won the scholar athlete award."

Farkle gasps with a smirk, "Ooo, nerd alert." The students chuckle, Neveah turns to him with a frown.

"Iceland and Greenland." Cory looks around the room, "Anybody?"

"Iceland is the land of ice." Riley tells her father.

"Wrong." Cory points at her.

"Then Greenland is the land of green." Maya tries helping her girlfriend.

"Wrong." Cory points at the blonde.

"Then who cares? Stupid countries don't even know who they are..stupid countries." Maya mutters under her breath with a pout, Neveah giggles at her.

"The Vikings discovered this beautiful green country." Cory starts.

"I come from Vikings." Farkle announces, Neveah furrows her brows as this was the first time hearing this.

"You do?" Jake and Lucas ask.

"You don't know me." Farkle tells his best friends.

"Okay." Lucas throws his arm up and turns away from him while Jake looks him up and down from his tone then glances at his sister who shakes her head.

"So, the Vikings, they didn't want anyone else taking their new country. So they decided to name it Iceland." Cory walks around his desk, "Everyone figures, 'It must be cold.' Nobody wants to go there."

"So, they made everyone think of it in that way, even though it wasn't true?" Riley asks, Cory points at her.

"That's right. Then another Viking comes along, Eric the red, and he discovers the land of snow and ice. And he wants everyone to go there instead. So he names that Greenland. And everyone goes there!" He exclaims and scrunches his mouth. "The jerks."

Lucas glances at Farkle, "So you're saying the perception of a thing doesn't make it so?"

"I'm saying, people are always gonna say stuff. How you react to what they say is what makes you the person you are." Cory tells the class.

"So don't react." Riley smiles, Cory nods his head.

"That's right."

"Just keep on smiling." Riley looks up at her father.

"Would you please." Cory says and turns to Farkle. "Lesson over."

"And nothing anybody else says is going to make me feel any different." Riley beams.

"Hey, Maya, Lucas, congratulations on winning favorite couple." Jake and Neveah snap their heads at the girl and glare.

Riley's smile slowly falls off her face as she stares forward, "I feel different."

"How is that possible?" Lucas glances at Jake to see if he was okay, Jake nods his head assuring him as they already went through that patch with Maya and Riley weeks ago but Riley and him are completely different towards the comment.

Maya glances at her girlfriend who seemed to be lost in thought, "How can anybody ever see me and Lucas as a couple?"

The girl scoffs, "Everyone does." Jake raises a brow.

"Seriously, who are the editors for the yearbook?" He asks, Neveah hums in agreement. Whoever they were, obviously had it out for their friend group.

"I don't understand. Why are they shipped together?" Riley asks the girl.

"Because they're so different." Darby says with a dreamy sigh.

"Girl didn't you ship him with Riley a few weeks ago?" Neveah raises a brow, Jake shakes his head at his sister.

Riley smiles, "Maya and I are just as different as Lucas." Riley tells Darby.

"Yeah but they're better." Sarah says.

"Excuse me?" Neveah narrows her eyes at the glasses girl, Lucas hold his hand out telling her to calm down.

"They are. They're like fire." Sarah smiles as her and Darby gushes at the invisible ship. Maya looks at Lucas and shutters, not seeing him as anything but a brother. 

Riley frowns and looks at Cory, "Daddy, remember when you told me not to react?"

"Yesss..." Cory drags out.

"I'm gonna react!" She says and flips her head over to cover her face.

Neveah looks at her then Farkle before sliding down in her chair and covers her face with her hand from how things turned out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193K 3.9K 21
Alexis isn't new to the school. She's been there the entire time, but nobody has ever noticed her. Follow Alexis on her journey to being seen. !!Trig...
307K 5.9K 25
Y/n Y/l/n and Shawn Hunter used to have one of the most epic high-school love stories to exist. Until they had a falling out. Thirteen years later, t...
293 30 15
It's sophomore year. Riley may have dealt with some demons, but this year there is plenty in store for her and Lucas. How will she deal with the poss...
1.9K 104 26
The group of teens are in high school now. New love starts to assemble, drama starts, and bestfriend over Boyfriend?