After the forum was exposed...

By Spinfoxie

Alternative Title: 论坛曝光后,我每天都在社死 Author: Xiaoyeying Summary: I accidentally traveled through the second dimen... More

After the forum was exposed, I died every day
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71: Continuation
72: Talk about the Day After Tomorrow
73: Talk about the Day After Tomorrow
74: Talk about the Day After Tomorrow
75: Continuation
76: Extra
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114: Extra

30

126 4 1
By Spinfoxie

Chapter 30 Social Death 009 [Second Update]

    If Chun doesn't take the initiative to confess, his behavior of not talking to Chun is broken, and Gojo Satoru still cares about the person Chun likes.

    He glanced at Chun quietly, seeing that he was seriously fishing for goldfish, and he looked like he didn't intend to tell him at all, so he cared even more.

    The corner of Gojo Wu's mouth twitched, and he took Chun to catch the goldfish for him, and began to order people around.

    "Chun, I want to eat marshmallows!"

    "I see." Tsukizawa bought two and handed one to Hui Ye.

    Haino took it flattered.

    "Haru, I want to eat octopus balls."

    "Haru, I want to play with this."

    "Haru, I want this fox mask..."

    Tsukizawa Yu: "..."

    So annoying!

    The three stood in front of the mask selling booth, and Yukizawa reluctantly chose a fox mask for Gojo Satoru.

    He was very puzzled: "Will you really feel uncomfortable without sunglasses?"

    "No." Gojo Satoru put on the fox mask on his face, and stared at Tsukizawa Yuu with blue eyes exposed from the eye holes: " I want to take a good look at you and see if you have any secrets from me!"

    Tsukizawa Yu was surprised, no way, he saw through the fact that he wanted to create opportunities for Gojo Satoru?

    When did Wu become so smart?

    Gojo Satoru carefully observed Tsukizawa Yu's expression.

    At this moment, he suddenly heard the sound of knotweed coming from behind him.

    "Teacher! Chun!" Polygonum cuspidatum shouted enthusiastically.

    Tsukizawa Yu turned around and saw the students from the high school and the Kyoto students who came with him.

    Yesterday, he invited teachers and students from the Kyoto Sisterhood.

    But the only people who came were Todo, Shinyori and Nishinomiya Momo. Kamo Kenji and Kikimaru would not come. He had expected that one of them was on the side of the conservative Gosanya, and the other was not allowed because of his physical condition.

    But he didn't expect that his diva and Sanlun didn't come.

    Before coming, Mingming told her that she had a mission, but when she came, Yukizawa knew that she was addicted to money, so she didn't force it.

    Just diva why?

    Chun looked at Dongtang with puzzled eyes, Dongtang scratched his head, and said unceremoniously: "Ms. Ge Ji wanted to come over, but I heard that Mr. Wutiao was here..." He ran away overnight carrying the tram

    .

    The students laughed.

    Tsukizawa Yu: "..."

    Wujo Wujo died before he was born as a teacher. Does the singer hate Wujo so much?

    In fact, he is most optimistic about the singer, Sanlun is too young, she is just a student!

    After Dongtang finished explaining for the singer, Zhenyi folded his arms, got into an awkward situation with Maki, and explained to Miwa Kasumi with his back to Maki.

    Miwa Kasumi didn't come over because she wanted to avoid suspicion. The appearance of the manga brought the conflict between Gojo Satoru and the high-level to the fore. It was clearly stated in the manga that Miwa Kasumi was a fan of Gojo Satoru.

    The high-level conjurer was very angry about this, and beat Sanlunxia. In this case, if she wanted to improve the level of conjurer, she could only avoid suspicion with the high-level people.

    Zhenyi said: "Anyway, she asked me to help you to solemnly apologize, there is no way to come here."

    Tsukizawa Yu felt very guilty. "It's because I didn't consider her situation. In order to make amends, I'll buy some more things today. Please help me bring them back to her." He blamed himself for the mistake of not coming in three rounds, and bought something to comfort him who was too

    nervous Sensitive Miwa Kasumi.

    Zhenyi breathed a sigh of relief, and felt that there was no better way to deal with it than this.

    Tsukizawa Yu saw Zhenyi relaxed and laughed too. Although he couldn't help his younger brother get out of the singles, he was a little bit disappointed, but the fireworks show is good for everyone to have fun.

    And he also created an opportunity for Maki and Maki to have a good chat.

    I hope the awkward two sisters can reconcile.

    He thought of Sister Maki and Zhenyi, and thought of himself and Gojo Satoru. He turned his head and saw Gojo Gojo looking forward to him.

    Yukizawa was suspicious, what kind of eyes did Gojo Satoru have?

    Gojo Satoru quietly leaned into his ear, and asked mysteriously, "Is it Sanwa?"

    Beside him, he greeted them, and the students were already attracted by the fireworks display. Tsukizawa Yu listened to the students shouting and shouting. He yelled, and while listening to Gojo Satoru's whispered inquiry in his ear, he really didn't understand what he meant at all.

    The more Wujo Satoru thought about it, the more he felt that it was very possible. Sanwa didn't come, and Haru bought something for her specially!

    He whispered to Chun, heartbroken: "Chun, why are you like this, Sanlun is just a student! You can't commit crimes!" Standing

    not far from them, Fu Heihui quietly pricked up his ears, staring at her vaguely. come over.

    Tsukizawa Yu: ...

    What did Gojo Satoru misunderstand again?

    Just as he was about to open Gojo Satoru's head to see what was inside, a voice of surprise came suddenly.

    "Spring! You're coming to the fireworks show too!" Tsukizawa Yu followed the prestige and saw Tomomi, the friend he chatted with on the phone yesterday.

    "Tomi." Tsukizawa Yu didn't expect to meet Tomomi, he was a little dazed, he looked at the man next to him: "This is..." The man beside her was tall and stiff, his

    dark skin was slightly flushed.

    "Yes." In Tsukizawa Yu's impression, he would sneer, and Tomomi, who was the hand-sailing curse spirit, had never smiled so sweetly. She embraced the man next to her with a happy face, and explained with a smile: "This is mine. Boyfriend, Haru, thank you so much yesterday."

    She blinked at Tsukizawa Yuu, without saying anything.

    The corners of Tsukizawa Yuu's smiling mouth were a little stiff.

    Wait, did it really work? so fast? ! Is this also possible?

    What advice did he give Tomomi yesterday?

    The rumors that he is super good at love can't be washed away!

    Tsukizawa Yu has doubts about himself, could it be that I am really good at love?

    But Tomomi was happy, and he was still very happy.

    He smiled and blessed: "Great, but you still have to go on a date, go quickly, and thank me next time."

    After many years of friends, Tomomi was not polite to Tsukizawa Yu, and gave him a hammer with a smile Fist, and left with her boyfriend proudly in love.

    Tsukizawa Yu looked at their backs enviously, that's great, it would be great if Satoru went so smoothly.

    Gojo Satoru looked at Tomomi's leaving figure, then at Tsukizawa Yu's envious and dejected eyes, and a flash of light suddenly flashed through his mind.

    Isn't Tomomi that girl?

    The first-level magician who often goes on missions with Chun, they seem to have known each other for many years, and they give her gifts every year.

    Chun shouldn't like her! Then I learned that she had a new boyfriend, I was very sad, and wanted to forget her, so I came to the fireworks show to relax!

    The more Wujo Satoru thought about it, the more he felt that this was the case.

    So not three rounds!

    He stretched out his hand, pinched Tsukizawa Yu's cheek, and turned his gaze from the backs of the two to his own face.

    Don't watch it!

    Tsukizawa Yu: "??"

    What happened to Gojo Satoru!

    Gojo Satoru looked at Shangchun, and Chun's clear blue eyes reflected his face, focused and tolerant.

    With the observation ability of six eyes, he can clearly see the curvature of each of Chun's eyelashes. Chun looks super good-looking, much handsomer than Tomomi's boyfriend, better-looking than Tomomi, and has a better personality than that wooden man.

    Tomomi is too blind, she doesn't even like Chun!

    "What's the matter?" Tsukizawa Yuu opened Gojo Satoru's hand.

    Today's Gojo Satoru is weird.

    With a bang, the fireworks in the distance bloomed, reflecting colorful colors on Chun's face.

    Gojo Satoru suddenly knew how to make Haru happy. He grabbed Haru's wrist and pulled him forward in the crowd, excitedly saying, "Haru! Let's watch the fireworks~" Tsukizawa Yuma who was dragged

    away up.

    He looked back and saw that the knotweed and the wild rose were arguing with Heihui, Dongtang was watching the joke, Maki and Shini were standing in front of the octopus ball stall, and Nishinomiya Momo tried to ease the atmosphere.

    The students all had a great time, he and Wu left to watch the fireworks, it seemed like nothing was wrong.

    "No, let's call everyone together." He wanted to create beautiful memories with everyone.

    "No!" Gojo Satoru willfully refused.

    Tsukizawa Yu noticed Hui Ye standing alone in the same place, and waved to him.

    Hui Ye's eyes lit up immediately, he ran after him through the crowd, and grabbed his hand.

    When Wujo Wu found the perfect viewing position, he found that there was a carrot head behind Chun. He raised his eyebrows, but didn't say much.

    Gojo Satoru sat on the lawn of the river embankment and said confidently: "I chose this location specially. I can definitely see the most beautiful fireworks, which are more beautiful than anyone else's.

    " A few bunches of fireworks are just a reminder that it is not yet time for the fireworks to officially relax.

    They sat by the river and waited quietly, Gojo Satoru suddenly thought of something, took off his mask and put it on Chun's face.

    Tsukizawa Yu: "?"

    Gojo Satoru put it on Tsukizawa Yu, and felt that he was still upset, so he pushed up the fox mask to let him show his face.

    "Haru likes me the most, right?"

    Tsukizawa Yu coaxed helplessly, "Yes, I like Wujo the most."

    Gojo Wujou raised the corners of his lips.

    Chun likes him the most, and has never cried for him, so he can't cry for others, he will keep a good eye on Chun.

    They waited quietly for the fireworks to bloom, but Gojo Satoru couldn't accompany Haru to watch the fireworks, because in the early stage of the fireworks bloom, pedestrians screamed from the distant market, and a curse spirit appeared.

    "Anyway, Hui and the others are over there, they will solve it." Gojo Satoru wanted to say so.

    Tsukizawa Yu looked at him quietly: "But you are the strongest, today is a happy day, Wu, go quickly, don't let everyone get hurt."

    Wujo Wu also knew that he had to pass.

    This is his duty, the duty of the strongest spell.     Tsukizawa Yuu smiled at Gojo Satoru

    : "I'll wait for you, don't make me wait too long."

Teachers are exhausted.

    "I'll be back soon." Gojo Satoru said, teleporting there.

    Tsukizawa Yu watched Gojo Satoru's figure disappear, and the smile on the corner of his mouth faded away.

    A cold wind blowing from the river bank, Hui Yexun suddenly felt something, stood up abruptly, and looked around nervously.

    Tsukizawa Yuruo thought, pressed the mask on his head to his face, and stood up from the embankment.

    He took Hui Yexun away from the embankment, and suddenly, a hand stretched out from the alley, pulling him in.

    Huiye's pupils constricted, and he subconsciously wanted to make a move, but after seeing the familiar figure behind the alley, he breathed a sigh of relief and quietly stood guard at the entrance of the alley.

    In the alley, Tsukizawa Yu was trapped on the wall by a person hiding in the dark, who pressed his heart with his hand, and sweetly called his name, "Chun~ your body won't last long, poor Spring."

    "Wujo Wu has been by your side, I dare not approach you, I finally found a curse spirit and lured him away." The man complained coquettishly.

    "Thank you for your hard work, then help me now." Chun stroked the visitor's back without any surprise.

    "If it's Chun's request."

    The skill's ability played a role, stabilizing his faintly collapsing body. The sound of fireworks blooming came, Tsukizawa Yu looked up in the alley, and could only see the sky that was sometimes darkened and brightened by the fireworks within a square inch.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

242K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
1.1M 49.1K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
7.3K 342 13
𝐇𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐚𝐫 (𝐡𝐞𝐫/𝐡𝐢𝗺) 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝗺𝗼𝐬𝐭, 𝐧𝗼𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 (𝐡𝐞/𝐬𝐡𝐞) 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐛𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐲.. 𝗼𝐡 𝐧𝗼, (𝐬𝐡𝐞/𝐡𝐞) 𝐢𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝗼𝗼...
623K 37.9K 102
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...