After the forum was exposed...

By Spinfoxie

Alternative Title: 论坛曝光后,我每天都在社死 Author: Xiaoyeying Summary: I accidentally traveled through the second dimen... More

After the forum was exposed, I died every day
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71: Continuation
72: Talk about the Day After Tomorrow
73: Talk about the Day After Tomorrow
74: Talk about the Day After Tomorrow
75: Continuation
76: Extra
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114: Extra

28

119 2 0
By Spinfoxie

Chapter 28 Social Death 007 [3000 plus more]

    Tsukizawa Yu didn't know everyone's reaction, anyway, if he didn't look at it, this thing didn't happen.

    When he woke up the next day, he finally breathed a sigh of relief. Because the comics that have been continuously updated have finally stopped updating.

    I don't know if the manga will stop for a longer time this time, but even if it stops for a day, it's fine.

    Let his toes rest.

    And because of the video, Yukizawa decided to stay away from Gojo Satoru recently.

    So, he stayed in the room and began to process the projects on Wutiao Company, preparing for the handover later.

    He poured a cup of coffee, turned on the computer and was about to work, when suddenly, his cell phone rang with a ding dong.

    He casually picked up the phone and found that it was Tomomi.

    Tomomi is a female conjurer whom he met when he was still a conjurer.

    He is a long-range mage and Tomomi is a close-range fighter. Because of the similar attributes, the two of them have cooperated in many tasks together, so they became friends and gradually became friends.

    After Tsukizawa Yu quit the magic world and went to Gojo Company to take up the post, the two of them also had contact for a period of time.

    It's just that the circle is different, and they are not as diligent as before.

    Tsukizawa Yu didn't know why she came to him suddenly.

    With doubts, he replied Tomomi's message.

    The two chatted for a few words, and Peng Meitu saw the dagger in poverty, revealing the real purpose of looking for him.

    "Chun, I know you have quite a lot of experience in love. In fact, I fell in love with a male magician the most, but he doesn't like you. I really don't know what to do. Please help me find a way." She

    really He looked very distressed, and also had a serious attitude of asking for help.

    Tsukizawa Yu couldn't help but a question mark popped up in his head.

    How could he have experience since his mother was single until now?

    "No, I haven't been in a relationship before, are you sure I will succeed?" Tsukizawa Yu politely declined.

    If it's something else, he can give advice, but for things like love that don't have a standard answer, he is a newbie, so he really doesn't dare to make random orders.

    "Chun, don't be modest, I have magic chasing manga, you are very good at it!" Tomomi shook her voice.

    Tsukizawa Yu: Manga?

    How is he good at dating in the comics! If he remembers correctly, Curse Back is a young man's hot-blooded manga!

    Tsukizawa Yu stared at the two words in the text message, even though he didn't lose his composure in the face of the predicament last night, he was at a loss now.

    "Tommy, you really misunderstood. Tomomi, you know that I haven't been in a relationship since I was in high school." Tsukizawa Yu and Tomomi told the facts and reasoned.

    "But some people just don't need to fall in love, they are born good at it!"

    Tsukizawa Yu: ...

    He doesn't know where Tomomi has so much confidence in him.

    Before he could reply, messages from the other side came one after another.

    "Chun, how many injuries have I suffered for you before! You didn't help me? You're still not a friend! Don't worry, I've succeeded in love, and I'll treat you to a big dinner!

    " Grinding out two sentences of useless nonsense in love.

    Facing his friend's thanks, he smiled and ran away.

    Hope he didn't give a bad idea.

    Tsukizawa Yuu breathed a sigh of relief when the conversation was finally over. It's just that he hasn't been able to figure out how Tomomi can see from the manga that he is good at dating.

    Forget it, can't think of it, it's not an important thing.

    He took a sip of coffee to stabilize his mind and decided to continue working.

    But before he could put down his coffee, the phone rang again.

    He was a little nervous, maybe it was another friend who asked him to give him an idea, so he clicked on his phone.

    This time it's a text message.

    The sender is unknown.

    He opened the message, and there was only the extremely ironic word "hehe" on it,

    Tsukizawa Yu: "..."

    He knew who sent it even without looking at the sender.

    What happened to him?

    Tsukizawa Yu didn't care, pretended not to see, turned off the phone and didn't reply.

    He had just put down his cell phone when there was a ding-dong sound, and the email came again.

    Who is this?

    Yukizawa picked up the phone patiently, and

    the smile on the corner of his mouth immediately froze when he saw it.

    [Chun, are you and Xia Youjie real? ] The person on the opposite side asked very seriously.

    To be able to ask this sentence, I must have watched yesterday's video.

    Why can he see it!

    Tsukizawa Yu smiled, typed ten lines of words with serious explanation, and sent them over.

    After sending the message, he suddenly understood how his female friend could see that he was good at dating, wouldn't everyone in the magic world think the video was real, right?

    Tsukizawa Yuu was really surprised.

    No way no way! Shouldn't normal people be treated as a joke?

    Tsukizawa Yu looked at the phone, his heart was about to move. He watched yesterday's video and knew that the conjurer had watched it, and he would definitely respond to avoid his own death. He didn't want to open the conjuration discussion group at all.

    Now he finds that it's okay to know, but when he doesn't know, random guessing is the scariest thing.

    How stupid are the people in the group to believe that video and spread such terrible rumors.

    He is super good at dating? ? ?

    He put his fingers on the phone, paused slightly, and clicked into the spell discussion group without hesitation.

    However, unexpectedly, the group was quiet, with only a few people discussing the things that were not updated today, and then reviewing the plots of the past comics, using the fingers of the two-faced Su Nuo to measure the strength of the conjurers.

    Tsukizawa Yu smiled, oh, a little unexpected.

    He turned up and down and reached the top.

    The moderator of the discussion group deleted the comment.

    Ever since they knew that there might be college students in the group, they liked to delete chat records.

    Worth mentioning.

    It's not important to be left or right, it's just gossip.

    He wants to learn like Wu.

    As long as I am not embarrassed, it is someone else who is embarrassed.

    Yukizawa smiled, put down his phone, and started working.

    It's just that today is destined to be an eventful day. He had just settled down to work for an hour or two when Noctua found him and told him that the principal of Kyoto, Leyanji Kashin, came to visit.

    The influence of the forum has not diminished, and there is a growing trend. The high-level incantations have not given up looking for the mastermind behind the scenes.

    In the update of the comics in the last chapter, they put their suspicious eyes on Xia Youjie, and the higher-ups came to him specially for this reason.

    Tsukizawa Yu: "??"

    Doubt Xia Youjie, why do you want me?

    But this is not a reason for Tsukizawa Yuu's refusal. There is no way. An hour later, he accompanied Principal Yegata to meet Principal Kyoto in the reception room.

    Tsukizawa Yu smiled, showing no reluctance.

    Their conversation went around and around, and after a few back and forth, Yue Zeyou finally knew that Leyan Temple Jiashen came this time, in addition to testing whether Xia Youjie had contact with him, he also came to ask about Hui Yexun.

    In the second half of the conversation, Leyan Temple Jiashen took out a magic tool and asked him to identify it.

    When Tsukizawa Yu saw the spell tool, he knew it was a spell tool produced by his research institute.

    His heart skipped a beat. Sure enough, the higher-ups cared so much about this magic tool, and it seemed that they had guessed about the content of their research institute.

    Tsukizawa Yu had various thoughts in his mind, but he still pretended to be seeing it for the first time, looked at it carefully, and said the ability of the magic tool.

    You come and I do Tai Chi, and the irritating meeting is over.

    Leyan Temple Jiashen's goal was achieved, the expression on his face was slightly relaxed, and he got up to leave.

    Tsukizawa Yu and Noctua got up and sent him outside the door.

    Leyan Temple Jiashen did not come alone this time. Dongtang and Polygonum cuspidatum from their school were friends, and they knew that Leyan Temple Jiashen was coming, so they came here specially.

    In addition to Dongtang, there are many Zhenyi, Sanlun, and many graduated conjurers.

    Tsukizawa Yu looked at the first-level conjurer next to the principal of Kyoto, and thought, this Leyanji Kashin is quite worried about the high school.

    However, what Wu wanted to do couldn't be stopped by a few first-level conjurers.

    Just now, when they were talking in the meeting room, the students from Kyoto spontaneously went to find the students of the high school to discuss. After the meeting, Tsukizawa Yu came out with the two principals, and the students were chatting friendly on the playground.

    A look of embarrassment that has been completed with force.

    When the students from Kyoto saw the principal, they knew they were going to leave, so they stopped talking with Gaozhuan and walked over.

    Tsukizawa knew Dongtang, saw him coming from a distance, remembered that he hadn't seen Kujiu Yuki for a long time, and asked with a smile: "How is your master? Where have you been recently?" Dongtang was slightly stunned

    , He laughed and said, "Haha, I don't know about that either."

    He smiled and moved a little away from Tsukizawa Yu.

    Tsukizawa Yu: "???"

    Dongtang used to be a very hearty and enthusiastic person, every time he saw him he greeted him very enthusiastically, why did he become so coy this time?

    He glanced around strangely, and found that apart from Dongtang, the conjurers who followed the principal of Leyan Temple also behaved strangely.

    He glanced over, and the conjurers who were looking at him all avoided their eyes and lowered their heads, as if they were too scared to look at him.

    what happened?

    Tsukizawa Yu maintained a polite smile, and looked at Fu Heihui with a little doubt.

    He has lived with Hui for many years, and the two have an extraordinary tacit understanding. Hui Neng can understand his eyes, and he can also understand the little emotions under Hui Leng's face.

    Fu Heihui looked at Tsukizawa Yuu inattentively, and understood the doubt in his eyes.

    Fu Heihui: ...

    the contents of the screen in the discussion group came to his mind faintly.

    Yesterday, in the spell discussion group, after several failed experiences, everyone discussed the relationship between the three of them.

    They naturally knew that the video was fictitious, but as they talked, they discovered another even more terrifying thing.

    Male conjurer No. 1.

    [I think Mr. Chun is not bad. 】

    Male Conjurer No. 2.

    [Mr. Chun feels like a spring breeze, and he is very comfortable to get along with. 】

    Male Manjutsu No. 3.

    [I used to look forward to Gojo Satoru very much. Once I happened to be doing a mission with them both. Mr. Chun saw through my admiration at a glance, calmly told me not to be nervous, and even created a chance for me to be alone with Gojo Satoru. Then... the task is over, and only the understanding Mr. Chun is left in my mind, he winks at me! ! We have a little secret! ! ! 】

    Male Conjurer No. 4.

    [When I saw the smiling eyes of Mr. Shangchun, I felt that he admired me very much. He must have remembered me deeply. Until we met again, he didn’t remember my name... Then, for some reason, he tried hard to remember my name Mr. Chun is even more likable. 】

    Male Conjurer No. 5.

    [I have a showdown, I like Mr. Chun, and I always have the illusion that Mr. Chun likes me too. 】

    Male Conjurer No. 6.

    [I always feel that it is a special honor to make Chun laugh. ]

    ...

    Fu Heihui never knew that there were so many conjurers who pretended to be passionate.

    In short, after a series of appearances by everyone, the male conjurer thought about his impression of Wutiaochun again, and was horrified to find that, my God, their impression of Wutiaochun was also super good!

    Of course, it's not on the level of love, but if Gojoharu confesses to them, even those who don't like men think... they can give it a try.

    What's more, there are also some male conjurers who find themselves teetering on the edge of love.

    In the comics, Haru Gojo's superb water handling skills are only the tip of the iceberg, he is even better at making others like him! !

    Men are not spared either!

    horrible!

    So the male conjurers trembled all over, not wanting to step into the gate of the new world, and all decided to stay away from him in the future.

    After watching this reasoning last night, Fu Heihui could only issue six points.

    ...

    Chun is still really guilty.

    All in all, Fu Heihui didn't want Chun to know this embarrassing thing, so he pretended not to see Chun's eyes.

    Tsukizawa Yu looked at Fu Heihui and avoided his gaze... Could it be that he was isolated?

    Tsukizawa Yu thought.

    ...Is it really because of yesterday's video? Everyone feels very embarrassed, afraid to face him?

    Well, find a way to break the rumors, for example, introduce a partner to Gojo Satoru...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 97 56
Alternative Title: 声优变身系统 Author: Insensitive to pain Summary: Ninety-Nine Lin, a special graduate of the Voice Actor Academy, was forced to bind the...
4.5K 133 78
Alternative Title: 男朋友今天落水了吗 Author: Nicholas Summary: My name is Su Le, I am 28 years old. I just got married, and I married my ex-boyfriend, m...
243K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
675K 33.4K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...