After the forum was exposed...

Spinfoxie által

Alternative Title: 论坛曝光后,我每天都在社死 Author: Xiaoyeying Summary: I accidentally traveled through the second dimen... Több

After the forum was exposed, I died every day
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71: Continuation
72: Talk about the Day After Tomorrow
73: Talk about the Day After Tomorrow
74: Talk about the Day After Tomorrow
75: Continuation
76: Extra
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114: Extra

24

142 7 0
Spinfoxie által

Chapter 24

    Gojo Satoru has seen how far Kaoru Huino can do for the people behind the scenes.

    It's just a 12-year-old child who has such firm determination and strong execution ability.

    In order to make him let go of the idea of ​​suicide, Gojo Satoru had no choice but to give up asking for a while.

    Of course, he didn't really give up, he said to Tsukizawa in private: "Now he only likes you, I can't help it, Chun, please open his heart.

    " Believe in your guess?"

    In order to prevent the people in the magic world from doubting him, Huiye was in a closed state after waking up, and no one paid attention to him. In this case, Gojo Satoru could still tell that Huiye liked him?

    At this time, the six eyes are sharp again?

    Gojo Satoru firmly believes: "Of course, because I have seen too many people like Haru, so I can tell at a glance."

    The child will not answer no matter who comes, but only when Haru appears, the eyes are more nervous. She tried her best to avoid Chun, as if restraining herself from touching him.

    Gojo Satoru happily handed over the matter to Yukizawa Yu: "The bet between me and those old oranges, whether you win or lose depends entirely on you, Haru." Tsukizawa Yu was helpless

    . He tried his best to help Wu, but this matter was doomed to fail from the very beginning when Wu gave it to him.

    He secretly glanced at his younger brother with sympathy, and decided to treat him better this week.

    So, at Gojo Satoru's request, Haino Kaoru was handed over to Tsukizawa Yuu.

    Tsukizawa Yuu and Gojo came to Haino's ward.

    He only looked straight into Huiye's eyes: "About your matter, you can say what you want, and we won't force you if you don't want to, but on the other hand, I would like to ask you not to hurt our companions or hurt any more. Own."

    "If you want, you will be separated from before, and the Wutiao family will take care of you and let you live the life of ordinary people, okay?"

    He stretched out his hand to Huiye.

    After Huiye heard that he was being taken care of by Tsukizawa Yu, his breathing suddenly slowed down. After a while, he couldn't hold back anymore, and looked up at him quietly through his thick bangs.

    Gojo Satoru smiled silently beside him, tilted his head and glanced at him, as if to say, look, am I right.

    No matter how hard he tries to hide it, Hui Ye is just a twelve-year-old child after all.

    He himself knew this, and when he learned that Tsukizawa Yu didn't want him to die, he didn't know what to do, so he chose to keep silent.

    And now, Mr. Chun asked him to give up the past.

    Kaoru Huino was at a loss, and didn't know what to do for a while.

    Tsukizawa Yu stretched out his hand and never took it back.

    Kaoru Haino looked into Tsukizawa Yu's eyes, and saw that those eyes were full of encouragement for himself.

    He hesitated and nodded slowly.

    Tsukizawa Yu smiled and reached out to touch the little guy's head.

    The little guy was stunned, and it took him a while to react, and he lowered his head like a cover-up.

    In this way, Kaoru Huino became a reserve student of a high school.

    Tsukizawa Yuu wanted to send him to an ordinary school for middle school, and then he would decide whether to enter the magic circle in the future, but because the magic society was still staring at him, he could only stay in the high school for the time being.

    Everyone noticed Kaoru Huino, and they all heard about what happened in the corridor.

    Everyone sympathized with him at first, but after hearing this, they became a little unhappy.

    Although the students are not likely to do bullying things, they always respect him at a distance.

    But after watching it for a day, they couldn't bear to feel bad for this little guy.

    Because Kaoru Huino was too silent, as if he knew he was not welcome, he wore enhanced suppression spells on his wrists and ankles, keeping him far away from everyone.

    A twelve-year-old child is small, with a delicate face and an indifferent expression, like a lifeless doll.

    Everyone observed for a long time, and found that he might be a little concerned about Chun, he didn't look at anyone, only when Chun appeared, his breathing rate would not remain the same.

    But he didn't bother Chun, the most obvious manifestation was that after Chun left, he unobtrusively glanced at Chun's back.

    Then, Panda learned from Wujo Wu that the orphanage he had been in before was funded by Wujo's family.

    Everyone sighed, what else can they do.

    You can't compare yourself to a child.

    Therefore, without Kaoru Huino himself knowing, he gained everyone's approval.

    Tsukizawa Yu survived another crisis.

    Kaoru Haino's matter was settled, but before he could catch his breath, the comics on the forum were updated again.

    As he speculated, the interval between manga updates is decreasing.

    It was originally updated once a week, then it was five days, and now it is three days. Will it be updated every day next time?

    Tsukizawa Yuu had a headache.

    What's more, the experience of reading comics together three times, I don't know what habit it has formed for everyone. As soon as the comics are updated, the students spontaneously get together and read them together - in his room.

    Tsukizawa Yu learned that the manga was updated within two minutes, and his door was knocked again and again.

    The students came in one by one, and after a while, they gathered at a table. After counting carefully, everyone came.

    Of course, someone who was traveling abroad on business was ruled out.

    Everyone spontaneously sat around Tsukizawa Yu's small round table, and naturally wanted to read manga together.

    What Tsukizawa Yu could do, he could only welcome them with a smile.

    "The time interval for this update is short again." Sitting down separately, the careful Fu Hei also noticed this problem.

    "It's nothing to do with it." Knotweed clicked into the manga with great interest, "I'm so looking forward to it, I wonder what interesting things happened to Mr. Gojo and Haru before." Tsukizawa Yuu thought about it, it seems, it seems

    to be black history.

    Such a terrible memory, as long as he thinks about it carefully, he can't keep the smile on his face.

    He resolutely stopped thinking about it, picked up the tablet and clicked on the manga.

    This was a signal, and everyone turned on their phones or tablets one after another, watching comics in pairs or alone.

    [On the first page of the comic, the doors of the three dormitories appeared, and the comic author marked the names on the doors of the three rooms.

    Wutiao Chun, Xia Youjie, Wutiao Wu.

    This is the answer to the previous question.

    A popsicle can't buy Xia Youjie, he insisted on sneering and refused to change rooms, so he lived between Wutiao Wu and Wutiaochun. ]

    Knotweed was puzzled: "It's just a change of room, why doesn't he want to? And we fought side by side, have we become friends?"

    Tsukizawa Yu looked at Knotweed who was puzzled.

    This is probably the difference between Xia Youjie and Polygonum cuspidatum. Xia Youjie seems gentle and easy-going, but he is more arrogant and self-centered than Wujo Wu.

    People who are proud of themselves have an arrogance that would rather be broken than broken.

    When they decide to do something, they must want to do it from the bottom of their hearts. They will never be coerced by external things and compromise for the world.

    And when they are firm in their goals, they will not back down even if they point their fingers at each other.

    He tried to soften him with the newly born classmate friendship, and Xia Youjie was rebellious, so naturally he was even more reluctant to change.

    This was also analyzed by Tsukizawa Yu later.

    To put it simply, this person can only masturbate along the way.

    And it's extremely smart, don't let him notice that you're licking him!

    It's more than a little bit more troublesome than Gojo Satoru.

    Yue Zeyou looked at the manga, thinking of the ending of parting ways with Xia Youjie in the end, he was in a daze for a while.

    It turns out that everything was foreshadowed from the very beginning.

    He hadn't noticed it at all.

    Yukizawa continued to read the manga.

    [Xia Youjie's behavior caused Wujo Wu to have a little affection for him just now, but he fell back again, and saw that his nose was still not a nose, and his eyes were not eyes.

    The two went out together, looked at each other, and avoided their eyes together in displeasure.

    The unhappy and strong two people hold each other back when fighting.

    "Ah, I accidentally collapsed the house next to you. Are you okay?" Gojo Satoru smiled arrogantly: "But if you have something to do, it can only mean that you are too weak, right?" Xia Youjie turned his head

    away The falling dirt smiled and said: "It's okay, my curse spirit suddenly got out of control and bit you. I really didn't expect you to avoid it!" "It's so despicable, you obviously bit it on purpose.

    "

    "Didn't you miss it on purpose?"

    The curse spirit hadn't been expelled, and the two were about to fight.

    Behind the two, Wu Tiaochun was in a state of distress. Both of them had good physical skills, and they attacked each other, but neither of them suffered much damage.

    The only unlucky thing is that he is not good at physical skills, Wujou smashed the wall, he was slapped with ashes, Xia Youjie was released by the curse spirit, Wujo Wu was not bitten, but he was hit by the curse spirit in the waist.

    Not only that, but these two are here to fight, and he has to do the work of three all by himself.

    "You two, the work is not over yet!" Chun reminded for the first time.

    "Damn it, look at my Tianma Meteor Fist!" Gojo Wu turned a deaf ear and used his spell power to condense a huge fist, attacking Xia Youjie.

    Xia Youjie sat on the curse spirit to dodge, smiling provocatively, "Hehe."

    "Let me tell you, you two..."

    Gojo Satoru couldn't control his huge fist, and hit the ground with a bang, just in time for a puddle on the ground , Chun, who was halfway through, was splashed with muddy water.

    Gojoharu wiped off the muddy water on his face indifferently.

    After Xia Youjie reacted, he was stunned, and subconsciously wanted to explain: "No, I..."

    Before Wutiaochun could react, seeing Chun's miserable state, Wutiao Wu became angry, and jumped out to accuse Xia Youjie: "You bastard, It's okay to sneak attack me, but still treat Chun like this."

    He raised his fist and was about to hit him.

    "Obviously you avoided it." Xia Youjie refused to accept the blame.

    Seeing the two fight again.

    Nothing more than three.

    Wu Tiaochun didn't say a word, the silk thread flew out, directly wrapped around the huge wooden stake, and attacked the two of them.

    Bang!

    The giant tree fell! Gravel shakes.

    Gojo Wu and Xia Youjie narrowly dodged and almost got hit. They broke out in a cold sweat, looked up and saw Chun with an indifferent expression on his face, controlling the stake with a silk thread, and waving at them for the second time. attack.

    Chun is really angry.

    "Wait a minute, Chun, let's work!" Xia Youjie dripped sweat from his forehead, trying to calm Chun down.

    "I see, Haru... the curse spirit behind you..." Gojo Satoru panicked.

    Wutiaochun turned a deaf ear, and wanted to have a good fight with them today.

    It's not that the two have no way to fight back, but seeing Chun being harmed by them, they know that they are in the wrong.

    So now it was Chun chasing Wujo Wu and Xia Youjie, the curse spirit chasing Chun and attacking, Wujo Wu and Xia Youjie pushed each other, and after pushing, they hid and dealt with the attacking curse spirit.

    "Chun! You are too headstrong! I'm going to fight back, I really want to fight back." Wujo Wu shouted!

    "Chun! Calm down." Xia Youjie knew he was calm now.

    Nitro watched the scene of the chaos and silently hid in a safe corner. 】

    Fu Heihui looked at Wujo Wu condemningly: "You are too self-willed, the spring is too hard..."

    Ye Qiangwei shook her head and sighed at Fu Heihui.

    Mingmingchun is also very capricious.

    There is no hope, Fu Heihui and Chun stayed too long, the filter is too thick, there is no hope.

    Tsukizawa Yu smiled, all he needed to do was smile at this time.

    Maki's focus is not here.

    She suddenly asked: "How strong is the teacher now?"

    As soon as this question was asked, everyone understood what Maki meant.

    In the comics, when the group of four was fighting, the author drew a lot of Q versions of them. Compared with the hideous and ugly curse spirits, they looked too cute, and there was no sense of tension in the task.

    In fact, they really don't need to be nervous.

    The four of them are very strong, and there is no tacit understanding or cooperation in the task, but they hold each other back.

    Even so, during the play, they easily exorcised the super magic spirit.

    Maki watched the scene in front of her silently, and then silently recalled the difficulty of completing her task.

    Teacher Hechun who just entered school is younger than them.

    Chundu, who had always been weak and in need of protection in their hearts, was so powerful, and a feeling of unwillingness surfaced in their hearts.

    The rest of the people looked down at the manga and fell silent.

    They...are they too slack.

    In the silence, the strong unwillingness turned into a strong desire.

    Gojo Satoru supported his chin, looked around, and saw the burning expressions of almost every student, even Hui.

    He involuntarily raised the corners of his lips, that's all.

    He doesn't need students who realize the gap and lose the drive to chase, he wants students who are full of ambition.

    Ambition is the driving force for a person to become stronger.

    For this reason, he didn't mind motivating them: "How strong is the teacher, you need to ask me with your own strength, and now you..."

    He looked around the crowd, even with the blindfold on, the students could see his condescending look down.

    "Not enough!" Thin lips uttered four words, Gojo Satoru's arrogant attitude instantly ignited the fighting spirit in the students' eyes.

    Damn, hate! I really want to beat the teacher!

    Tsukizawa Yu looked at them with a smile, a touch of relief appeared in his eyes, and there was also a trace of loneliness.

    He lowered his head and continued to read the manga.

    The students were furious by Gojo Goichi, and it took a long time to calm down and continue reading manga. Even so, they looked at the mobile phone with menacing eyes.

    I don't know their mood, but the plot behind the comic is very peaceful.

    [In the dessert shop, Gojo Satoru leaned his head on the back of the chair, looking like he was about to die of heat. Gojoharu took off his soiled coat and put on the shirt inside. His freshly washed face was somewhat damp.

    Xia Youjie propped his cheeks to recover his energy, while Nitzi enjoyed the sweets.

    The chilly air conditioner blew over their heads, bringing coolness to the exhausted four.

    After the task was over, they sat in the dessert shop to pass the time and didn't want to go back.

    Their strength is outstanding, and the tasks are completed quickly and well. The high-level people almost treat them as cattle and horses, and throw all the tasks to them.

    If they go back, they will definitely be stuffed with a lot of tasks. After a month, they have also mastered the method of being lazy.

    That is, after the task is completed, find a place to stay for a while before going back.

    Because Gojo Satoru has a sweet tooth, most of them choose to be in dessert shops.

    Gojo Satoru recovered from the heat, suddenly remembered something, immediately took off his uniform and threw it to Haru.

    "Put it on." Wujochun was in poor health.

    Gojoharu also knew his physical condition, so he didn't refuse.

    It's three or four o'clock in the afternoon. There shouldn't be many people in the dessert shop at this time, but the four of them look good, and they are sitting by the window. After a while, there are not many tables left in the dessert shop.

    The girl who came to the store quietly looked at their position, bowed her head and whispered.

    Gojo Gojo moved his ears, and heard the whispered conversations of the girls not far away.

    "Yuzi, what school are the four of them near? They are so handsome!"

    "There is even a pair of twins, who do you think is the elder brother and who is the younger brother?"

    "Really twins? He is wearing sunglasses, I can't tell "

    "Absolutely, I saw another one just now, superb."

    More than one person was discussing them, and many girls' eyes were on them.

    Gojo Satoru raised his eyebrows, with a smug smile on the corner of his mouth, sat up straight, took off his sunglasses in a showy manner, and revealed his blue eyes, satisfied to hear the girls' exclamations in his ears.

    Putting on the clothes, Gojoharu looked puzzled: "What are you doing?"

    Gojo Satoru was always forced to receive a lot of information because of the special nature of the six eyes, and it would be uncomfortable, so he always wore special sunglasses to make himself more comfortable.

    Gojo Haru didn't understand why Gojo Satoru suddenly took off his sunglasses for no reason.

    "Well, the sunglasses are dirty, wipe them off." Gojo Satoru resentfully made an excuse.

    Xia Youjie also heard those voices, and looked at Gojo Wu making excuses with a half-smile. ]

    Wild Qiangwei noticed Gojo Satoru's small movements in the manga, with black lines on her face: "Teacher..." The

    second-year students and Knotweed looked at Gojo Satoru in novelty, as if they had just met him.

    I didn't expect the teacher to be so popular.

    Fu Heihui recalled the details that she had overlooked, and said more objectively: "Indeed, according to the teacher, that face is quite attractive to ordinary people." Tsukizawa Yu laughed: "There is no need to say that,

    Wu He was indeed very popular when he was young, but..."

    "But?" Panda asked curiously.

    Gojo Satoru remembered the follow-up of this incident at this time, and showed an expectant smile.

    "It's very interesting. You'll find out if you keep reading."

    [In the manga, a girl, encouraged by her companions, finally plucked up the courage and walked towards them slowly.

    Gojo Satoru heard the footsteps, immediately put on his glasses, showed a confident smile, and thought for a while how to react more handsomely.

    The footsteps gradually approached, Wujou looked up and saw a gentle and sweet girl standing in front of their table.

    Her cheeks were reddish, she was very ashamed.

    Gojo Haru is clear, they are outstanding in appearance, and girls often strike up a conversation outside.

    Haru Gojo has seen this expression countless times, but manga supporting characters without a romantic partner are more likely to gain high popularity, so he doesn't plan to fall in love until he finishes the system task.

    He rubbed his somewhat stuffy nose, thinking that he might be sick again today, he skillfully recalled the lines of rejection, and thought about what attitude he should use for a while so as not to hurt her.

    However, the girl looked past him and looked at Xia Youjie who was sitting inside him.

    "Hello, my name is Nakanishi Chie, and I'm a student at a nearby women's college. But, can I add your email?"

    Wutiaochun: "..."

    So it turned out that I was not looking for him, but Xia Youjie.

    Gojo Wu looked at the girl, then at Xia Youjie, in disbelief.

    Xia Youjie was not a person who would be proud of such things, but seeing the expressions of the two, he suddenly felt an inexplicable victory.

    The gentle smile on the corner of the mouth brought an unconscious sneer, mocking their self-indulgence.

    "Okay." He noticed that many people looked over, not wanting to embarrass the girl, so he agreed.

    Wu Tiaochun had a premonition that he would definitely get sick tonight, seeing the proud Xia Youjie, and thinking of these two culprits, he suddenly became angry.

    Before Xia Youjie took over the girl's mobile phone, Chun showed surprise eyes, acting as realistically as possible: "Xia Youjun, you told me that the person you like the most is my younger brother, and you asked me to help pursue him , you..."

    Chunhua didn't finish, but the accusing eyes said everything.

    "Huh?" Wujo Wu's sunglasses were all off, what was Chun talking about, Xia Youjie liked him, what kind of international joke was this.

    But the tacit understanding between the two brothers allowed him to quickly understand what Chun meant. He immediately pushed his sunglasses, and curled up the corners of his mouth that couldn't help but smile.

    "Isn't it? Brother, you misunderstood me. The last time I saw him secretly kissing you, he told you that he liked me? So I misunderstood you?

    " Just follow his words and say no, why bother him.

    Wujo Wu stepped back unwilling to be outdone, the cunning Chun said that Xia Youjie fell in love with him, and Chun said he was fine.

    While the two were fighting among themselves, they still didn't forget to dig a hole for Xia Youjie and question him at the same time.

    "Mr. Xia You, are you playing with us brothers?"

    "Liar, scumbag!"

    Xia Youjie's smile stiffened.

    What? Something wrong with his ears? What the hell are these two guys talking about!

    He really couldn't believe that someone's integrity was so low and he said such a thing.

    The girl stared wide-eyed, looking back and forth at the three of them, blushing to the point of bleeding, flustered and helpless, and waved her hands again and again.

    "I'm sorry, I don't know."

    "I, I, excuse me, I'll take my leave first!" The girl bowed and ran away quickly.

    Xia Youjie, who was murdered by wind reviews, subconsciously wanted to raise his hand, wait!

    But according to Xia Youjie's demeanor, it was absolutely impossible to do something to catch up with the explanation, so he could only look back with a wooden face.

    "Yeah~"

    Gojo Haru and Gojo Satoru clapped hands, with expressions of success on their faces.

    Xia Youjie's face was dark, "When did I say these words?"

    Wu Tiaowu stuck out his tongue mischievously, pretending to be cute, "No? I remembered wrongly."

    Wu Tiaochun held his forehead, "I ate too much dessert, The memory suddenly became confused."

    Bang——

    Xia Youjie couldn't maintain his demeanor any longer, so he controlled the magic spirit and pressed the heads of the two people on the table.

    "Die!"]

    ...

    Silence, silence!

    Tsukizawa Yu felt that his memory was really messed up.

    Was he that bad before?

    Has he actually done this before?

    Xia Youjie, you have worked hard.

    Even Yabai filters can't save Tsukizawa Yu's image.

    Fuguro Hui looked at Tsukizawa Yu with a complicated expression. "Chun, so it's you..."

    He recalled that before, when a girl asked him for directions, Knotweed misunderstood someone accosting him, and immediately called the teacher and Wild Rose, and then they rushed to him at a speed of 800 yards, accusing him of being a scumbag in front of the girl.

    It turns out that the culprit is here!

    Thinking of what had happened, Fu Heihui looked at Wujo Wu with cold eyes, then swept the knotweed and wild rose.

    After watching this scene, Knotweed and Wild Rose eagerly wanted to participate in the discussion. Looking at Fu Heihui's eyes, they remembered what they had done, and sat down obediently in an instant, closing their mouths tightly, like quails.

    "What?"

    "What happened?"

    Maki and Panda smelled the smell of melon, and asked curiously, and Gou Juji also blinked.

    Fu Heihui didn't save them any face, and calmly told the good things they had done.

    After the explanation, besides Megumi Fukuro, the first graders and Yukisawa Yusuke met the contemptuous gazes of the second graders.

    Gojo Satoru had seized the opportunity to throw the pot away, and righteously condemned him: "Haru, look at you, what did you teach your younger brother to do?" Tsukizawa Yu: "..." Itchy

    hands

    !

    He didn't care about Gojo Satoru, he turned his head guiltily, and met Fu Hei Hui's eyes, even though he was thick-skinned, he felt uncomfortable for a while, Hui was the one who believed in him all the time!

    My conscience hurts!

    No, I have to do something to restore my image in Hui's heart.

    He looked at Fu Heihui sincerely: "Actually, I used to be like this, but..."

    What is the better reason? But he couldn't come out, he covered his chest, and frowned uncomfortably, "Ahem, I...ahem..."

    Everyone: I will quietly watch your performance.

    Tsukizawa Yu raised his head and met the eyes of everyone, embarrassed.jpg

    But Fu Heihui didn't seem to pay attention, and stepped forward to offer a glass of water, "Chun, drink up."

    Everyone: It's hopeless, hopeless, Fu Heihui will fall for such a low-level trick!

    Fu Heihui pretended not to notice other people's expressions, there was no other way, she was fooled, of course it was because Chun, who was trying to pretend to be sick, was so pitiful.

    Tsukizawa Yu held the water handed over by Kei Fukuro, and seemed to know that he couldn't explain clearly, so he lowered his head as if giving up,

    everyone: "Look, let's see!"

    He stared at his own reflection in the tea in frustration, and said in a vague voice, "But... I want to be a good teacher in your hearts."

    Everyone:! ! !

    Chun bowed his head, his silver hair drooped, covering his eyes, looking extremely embarrassed.

    Everyone tactically retreated: Wait a minute, he seems to be forgetting his true nature again!

    Be sober, me, don't be fooled, this is all Chun's routine!

    Chun held the porcelain cup that Fu Heihui handed him with both hands, pressed his fingertips against the blue porcelain wall, and rubbed the rim of the cup uncomfortably.

    Chun...

    Everyone hesitated.

    No, Haru was just being naughty.

    What does Wutiao teacher have to do with Chun?

    Haru lowered his head and smiled triumphantly.

    Gojo Satoru: ...

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

676K 33.4K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
4.2K 269 114
Alternative Title: 然而小说家又做错了什么 Author: Li Han Summary: Qingchi Lianyang fell in love at first sight. So he crossed over and made an agreement with d...
871K 40.4K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
310K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc