After the forum was exposed...

By Spinfoxie

Alternative Title: 论坛曝光后,我每天都在社死 Author: Xiaoyeying Summary: I accidentally traveled through the second dimen... More

After the forum was exposed, I died every day
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71: Continuation
72: Talk about the Day After Tomorrow
73: Talk about the Day After Tomorrow
74: Talk about the Day After Tomorrow
75: Continuation
76: Extra
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114: Extra

23

147 6 0
By Spinfoxie

Chapter 23

    Tsukizawa Yu took it with a smile: "Thank you beauty for giving me the gift."

    He emphasized the accent on the word "beauty".

    Gojo Gojo snorted and stopped hurting each other.

    Tsukizawa Yu opened it and saw that it was a dessert. Gojo Satoru specially asked the pastry chef to make it into the shape of a girl doll and give it to him. It was pink and tender, very girlish.

    Tsukizawa Yu: "..."

    Although he and Gojo Satoru are twin brothers, their tastes are very different. Gojo Satoru is sweet, and he is...he can't eat too much.

    Not only is his body weak, but his spleen and stomach are also very weak. No matter what he eats, he will go to the hospital.

    When he was a child, Gojo Satoru shared his favorite sweets with him, and he accidentally ate too much. On the same day, he was admitted to the intensive care unit because of a series of symptoms caused by excessive intake.

    Since then, Gojo Satoru has never shared sweets with him again, but will give him some outlandish foods to give him the upper hand in numbers.

    Tsukizawa Yu recalled the past, bent down to put the gift of Gojo Satoru on the table, and waited for the first grade to come back and eat with them.

    It didn't take long, Knotweed and the others came back, and his big meal also arrived.

    The first-year students who had experienced a battle were already hungry, immersed in the happiness brought by the food, and completely forgot about the things in the video conference.

    Everyone ate and drank a lot, and they played until very late.

    The next day, Tsukizawa Yu woke up, lamenting that he had survived another day.

    Today is also a day without falling off the horse.

    After counting the days, he realized the urgency of time.

    The update interval of the comics is advancing, and it doesn't take too long for the comics to expose what he did. From now on, it will be difficult to coexist peacefully with everyone.

    This is the choice he made in order to survive, but his heart is indeed a little sad.

    How about creating some good memories with them before being exposed.

    He was thinking about it while eating breakfast, but suddenly he heard a conversation at the door, which seemed to be Yidizhi's voice.

    Tsukizawa Yuu's hand paused slightly, wondering how Yijizhi would come here at this time.

    The students have a new task?

    With a slight thought, he put down the bread in his hand, with a warm smile on his face, opened the door and walked out.

    Just as he heard, Supervisor Yidizhi stood at the door of the dormitory, and the three of Hu Zhang stood opposite him, with serious expressions on their faces.

    He took the expressions of the three of them into his eyes, he didn't go around in circles, and asked with a smile: "What's the matter? You look serious?"

    Wu Tiaochun was close to them, so it didn't feel awkward to ask directly.

    "Mr. Wutiao!" Yi Dizhi heard his voice, and hurriedly greeted him, with a bit of panic and secretly looking at him, and this Yi Dizhi didn't know what was going on. After watching him, he glanced at the knotweed.

    Knotweed: "?"

    Tsukizawa Yu: "..."

    Sometimes it's not good to see too clearly.

    "Hello." He kept smiling with a very good self-cultivation, and continued to ask.

    He is Gojo Satoru's elder brother, and Yidizhi didn't guard against him, and told what happened from yesterday to today.

    The matter is related to the mission of Polygonum cuspidatum and the others yesterday.

    Yesterday, the mission of the three members of the knotweed was to track down the curse master who was haunting Yokohama. By accident, they found a hidden research institute.

    They encountered a few cursers inside and had some fights with them.

    They won the battle, but let a few cursers escape.

    Because this matter did not seem ordinary, after they reported it to the Conjuration Society, they learned that this matter was beyond their ability, so the higher-ups handed over this task to other people.

    And just last night, when the auxiliary supervisor transferred the data of the research institute, he discovered a curser left in the research institute.

    When found, the child was asleep in a petri dish, falling into a deep sleep.

    Hearing this, Tsukizawa Yuu's pupils darkened slightly.

    "And then?" he asked.

    Yidizhi pushed his glasses and continued to explain.

    "The machines in the research institute are expensive, the facilities are high-end, and the research materials were destroyed when the curser left, but what is certain is that there must be strong financial support behind this research institute, but we can't find out the funds behind it Source."

    "That child is the only experimental subject we found, and also the only clue."

    Hearing this, Tsukizawa Yuu understood the importance of this child.

    Yokohama, Research Institute.

    He thought for a while, his cell phone was in his pocket, right?     His smile remained unchanged, and he glanced at the three people who were frowning intently. He didn't mention the meaning of the research institute, but asked worriedly: "After telling the clues, how will the spell

    deal with that child?"

Eyes, looking at Yidizhi, obviously concerned about that child's fate.

    Yidizhi sighed, "Through cooperation with the police, we found out his identity. His name is Huiye Xun. He is a child in an orphanage. He suffered from leukemia a year ago. Even if the magic world let him go, he doesn't have much time You can live."

    "Why..." Wild Qiangwei was surprised.

    Yidizhi frowned even deeper, "And after this child woke up, he was deeply vigilant towards us, and he refused to tell the clues. I'm afraid that after the clues in his mouth are pried out, the magic circle will punish him. capital punishment."

    Hu Zhang exclaimed immediately, "How can that be, didn't you say, Yidizhi, that he was only twelve years old? Even if he became a curse master, he might just be deluded for a while." "So I told Mr. Wutiao about it."   

  Yidizhi When Wujo Wujo was mentioned, he became inexplicably excited: "Mr. Wujo's words will definitely save that child and make him an excellent magician." Some auxiliary supervisors admire     Wujo Wu very much. Now that the forum has exposed comics, even if After learning about Gojo Satoru's character, their idol filter became even thicker. 

    Tsukizawa said with a smile, "Yes, Wu saved Yi Gu, and he also saved the knotweed. This time, he must be able to save the child too." Hearing that, the depressed     mood of the knotweed recovered a little, and he said loudly: "I Believe in Teacher Wutiao!"     

Ye Qiangwei showed a disgusted look: "Idiot, you are too loud, but I also believe in Teacher Wutiao."  

   Standing among them, Fu Heihui, the real victim, looked helpless and did not speak.    

 But with these two optimistic guys by his side, his frowning became much more relaxed.  

   Tsukizawa Yu looked at them with a smile, very naturally, as if asking casually: "By the way, the Gojo family also often cooperates with various companies. Yidizhi, do you need my help to check the background of that laboratory?" Yidizhi     micro Startled, he immediately expressed gratitude: "It would be great if the Wutiao family would like to help, please, Mr. Wutiao."

"     Yidizhi, being too polite will put pressure on people."   

  Yidizhi blushed slightly. 

    In this way, Tsukizawa Yuu got the information about Ichichi's laboratory in a logical manner.    

 After getting the information, he saw the name of the information, and he had a feeling in his heart that it really was so. 

    Yokohama, that was his research institute in the dark.  

   Hai Yexun, a twelve-year-old child, is there such a young curse master in his research institute?

    The mood is terrible, the good mood this morning is like a mockery of his stupidity, nothing is exposed.

    He took out his mobile phone from his pocket, as if he was worried about disturbing their conversation, he went to the corner to make a call.

    But when he turned around, the smile in his eyes faded.

    "Hi, is this Assistant Asakawa?"

    "Chun?"

    "Yes." He still had a smile in his tone, "I have a document here, please help me find out the company behind this document, I will I'll send you a message... yes, I'll trouble you to work overtime." "

    I see." Realizing something on the phone, his tone changed immediately.

    After hanging up the phone, Tsukizawa Yu sent Ijichi's information, and then slowly deleted the sending record.

    He turned around and saw that the people who were talking turned their gazes to him again. Tsukizawa Yu smiled: "It's already been sent. But I don't know if I can find it." He looked like he had never done anything

    bad look like.

    The three protagonists looked at him with complete trust in their eyes.

    Tsukizawa smiled at them reassuringly.

    Yidizhi didn't know much about this matter, but it was confirmed that it was indeed a research institute he secretly set up. Even if most of the materials were destroyed, the higher-ups of incantations might have already guessed the research goal of the lab.

    This research will greatly threaten the interests of high-level officials, and they will never let it go.

    They will definitely try every means to pry the child's mouth open, and then find the mastermind behind it, and kill him.

    Suddenly there was a ding dong, and a text message came from his mobile phone, which was the code word he had set.

    [It has been confirmed that there is indeed an experimental subject missing. He seems to have contacted you before. Are you going to kill him? 】

    All the people who participated in the experiment will leave blood in the laboratory. For the curse master, killing people through hair and blood is a simple matter.

    Along with the text message, there was news about Hui Yexun.

    After being reminded, Tsukizawa Yu also thought of this child.

    He is the youngest child in the institute, who was picked up by Tsukizawa Yu outside last winter.

    Tsukizawa Yu was originally just for the purpose of treating him with good intentions, but after being sent to the orphanage for a few months, it was discovered that he was suffering from leukemia and would not live long. Later, because of his illness, he was admitted to the research institute.

    If you follow this child's orphanage back, you can find out that Wutiao's family once invested in this orphanage.

    Not to mention, this child knows more things, how can a twelve-year-old child face the pressure of the magic world.

    Killing him is the best option.

    Tsukizawa Yu paused slightly with his fingertips on the phone screen.

    "Chun?" Suddenly, Fu Heihui called him and asked, "What's the matter? Did the assistant find out the news?" Tsukizawa

    Yu came back to his senses and smiled helplessly, "How could it be so fast, he just Asking me about other work matters."

    "Oh." Fu Heihui blushed slightly, and immediately obediently stopped disturbing him.

    Tsukizawa Yu closed his eyes, and sent a message to the opposite person in code words.

    [No, everyone who has been in contact with him retreats, and then sends out disturbing messages. ]

    [Are you sure? ]

    [I'm sure. 】

    Wu has already gone to see that child, killing people under Wu's nose is just exposing himself.

    Kaoru Haino has never met him, the orphanage investor is not important, what is important is what Kaoru Huino knows, such as the location of other research institutes, the abilities of other curse masters, the information behind the scenes...

    Hui Yexun has never seen him before, as long as everyone withdraws and releases disturbing information, even if Hui Yexun betrays them, the magic world will not suspect him.

    So, it's a gamble, a gamble of who moves faster.

    Gamble on whether Hui Yexun will tell them before they hide the information, or afterward.

    Tsukizawa Yu was very fortunate that he got this news in advance by mistake, and had the opportunity to make up for the loophole. Every second at night, he would be at risk of being exposed for one more second.

    The peaceful and peaceful time suddenly tightened.

    There was a string hanging in Tsukizawa Yu's heart, he ordered the matter without changing his face, and his subordinates started to act secretly.

    And at noon, Gojo Satoru, who went to the Magic Association, unexpectedly brought Kaoru Huino back.

    Tsukizawa Yu deliberately drank tea in the campus corridor on the grounds of watching the students attend gymnastics class. He knew that this was the only way for Gojo Satoru to come back.

    So Gojo Satoru led Huiye through the corridor, Tsukizawa Yu raised his eyes, and happened to see Kaoru Huino who was following behind Gojo Satoru. He was small and thin, with his head bowed, and he was wearing a magic tool in his hand.

    Tsukizawa Yu met Gojo Satoru's eyes, and various thoughts flashed through his mind.

    Gojo Satoru brought Huiye back from the magic club, did he already tell what he knew?

    The heart is like electricity, and before Yukizawa Yu can figure it out, Gojo Satoru introduces him to the child behind him.

    "His name is Huiye Xun. He is the child I brought back from childhood. He will be a freshman in the first grade from now on. He has excellent magic skills. In time, he will definitely be our excellent partner." Gojo Satoru found a good seed. excited.

    Tsukizawa Yu moved his eyes and took the small figure of Huiye into his eyes. His eyes fell on his broken nails and his feet. He said softly: "Hello, Haiye-san, I am Gojo Haru, your teacher Gojo's elder brother."

    At the sound of his voice, Huiye's petite body visibly trembled for a second, and his bound hands were tightly clenched together. He seemed to subconsciously want to raise his head, but halfway through, he stopped oppressively.

    Tsukizawa Yu caught his tiny movements in his eyes.

    Gojo Satoru also noticed Huiye's trembling, thoughtfully: "He seems to be a little timid." "

    No, maybe he knows me, I checked for Yidizhi, the orphanage where he used to live in Gojo's house once dialed Shan money." Tsukizawa Yu directly made this point clear.

    There are many industries in the Wujo family. In order to reduce the negative emotions of ordinary people, they often do charity. Funding orphanages is the most common thing. It is not surprising.

    "So that's how it is." Gojo Satoru didn't doubt it, "That's probably the reason why he showed mercy to me."

    Gojo Satoru talked about what would happen in the spell without any precautions, "This child's spell is very powerful, and the spell is very powerful. The people from the association underestimated him. When I passed by, he was about to run away. He had killed me, but when he saw my face, he forcibly withdrew his hand and hurt himself." "So I did

    n't He caught him with little effort."

    "Really." Tsukizawa Yu casually responded, and when he heard Gojo Satoru's explanation, he was surprised, this kid actually knew him?

    How can it be?

    Tsukizawa Yuu's eyes darkened slightly: "So, after he explained clearly who was behind the scenes, you brought him back?" "

    No, he was very loyal to the organization behind him and refused to say anything, but He has fallen into my hands, how can I return those old oranges." Wutiao Wuli was confident. "I brought him back directly."

    Tsukizawa Yu: "..."

    This really seemed like something Gojo Satoru would do.

    "Wouldn't you just take him away from the high-ranking mantra?"

    "Yes, but they have nothing to do with me. They can only make an agreement with me that I will learn from him within a month of the existence of the mastermind behind the scenes. If I can't, I will help them with a difficult task."

    " You agree."

    "I agree." Gojo Satoru said indifferently.

    He carefully observed Gojo Satoru's expression.

    With his position in Wutiaowu's heart, he believed that if Wutiaowu knew the truth, he would never be able to pretend so naturally in front of him.

    Gojo Satoru didn't lie to him.

    When he brought this child back, he probably thought that Xia Youjie was behind the research institute.

    He felt slightly relieved, and looked at the young Hui Yexun again.

    He didn't expect that Kaoru Huiye really resisted the pressure from the magic world, and didn't reveal other research studies to buy time for them.

    During the time that Haiye Kaoru fought for, the relevant personnel that Haino knew had been evacuated, so it doesn't matter to say it now.

    It's just that he didn't expect that Hui Yexun knew of his existence.

    Wasn't he unconscious when he rescued Hui Ye?

    It is useless to guess these, the biggest question is, will Kaoru Haino betray him?

    Tsukizawa Yu said indifferently: "No matter how despicable a person is, he will not deceive a child and let a child do things for him. No matter how beautiful he speaks, he is just deceiving you.

    " In front of his body, he squatted down gently, and then gently held his scarred hands.

    Hui Ye was even stiffer, like a rusty doll.

    "Poor child." Through his long bangs, he looked up at Hui Ye's hidden eyes, his eyes were sincere, and his tone coaxed: "Xun, tell us what you know, at your age, you should be Go learn, you shouldn't have anything to do with these things."

    Speak up, Haino!

    Kaoru Huiye almost stopped breathing.

    The familiar fragrance permeated the nostrils, the familiar temperature touched the fingertips, five, five... The breath that he couldn't bear to let out almost exploded his chest.

    Through the thick bangs, he saw a pair of blue eyes, containing hazy mist, gentle and soft, as if hiding a touch of sadness.

    Haino's fingers twitched, he didn't hear what Tsukizawa Yu was saying clearly, he just wanted to reach out and touch him, suddenly, his heart shuddered suddenly, realizing the current situation.

    No! he can not!

    Hui Ye bit his tongue, condensed the magic power of the blade, and destroyed the magic tool. His bangs slipped past his eyelashes, and he caught a glimpse of the man's astonished eyes, and then he stabbed at the assistant supervisor beside him.

    Puff!

    The sound of the blade piercing into the flesh came.

    "Chun!" came the exclamation, Huiye looked up and saw that his blade was stabbing Chun's hand.

    Hui Ye's eyes trembled, and he was stunned in disbelief. The next second, he was pressed down by the shoulders of the assistant supervisor who had reacted.

    "You kid, what are you doing?"

    Tsukizawa Yu didn't expect that Kaoru Haino would get violent when he said it.

    He said those words first to test Huiye's attitude, to confirm whether he would betray. The second is to leave room for himself. If Hui Ye really said his name, he has already cleaned up all the evidence. Hui Ye Xun has no evidence. At that time, he can say helplessly that the child hates him for belittling and slandering the mastermind behind the scenes. That's all.

    The high commissioner trusts him very much, even if he doubts it, it is not a problem to delay until the day when his plan is implemented.

    It's just that he never expected that Hui Ye would draw his sword at the assistant supervisor after being stimulated by him.

    The child understood his worries and was expressing his position in the most clumsy way.

    But if Huiye really killed the assistant supervisor, I'm afraid even Gojo Satoru wouldn't be able to protect him.

    At that time, he will only face a dead end.

    Tsukizawa Yu was the closest at the time, so he had no choice but to block the knife for the assistant supervisor.

    Little guy, you're ruthless.

    Blood gushed from his palm and splattered on the wooden floor.

    "Spring!" Gojo Satoru teleported over and grabbed his hand, his expression rarely serious.

    The students not far away noticed the situation here and approached.

    "It's okay." Tsukizawa Yu covered the wound on his hand with his sleeve, "Don't tell the student, he stabbed me." "

    Haru! Where are you going?" Gojo Satoru didn't care about this at all.

    "Hey! Haino! Huino!" Gojo Satoru was about to teleport, when suddenly the voice of the assistant supervisor came. Pierce your own throat.

    The assistant stood there in amazement.

    Hui Ye's blood gushed out like a broken water polo, and the young child fell to the ground without saying a word.

    Before he fell down, his eyes turned, as if he wanted to take another look at something, halfway through the movement, he closed his eyes.

    "I didn't know he...suddenly...he..." The assistant supervisor had no idea how things turned out like this.

    hateful!

    Tsukizawa Yuu's face turned blue, without saying a word, he melted a silk thread to seal Huiye's wound, and pushed Gojo Satoru mercilessly: "Quick! Teleport him to Nitro's place." After a lot of tossing

    .

    Hui Ye was finally rescued, and Tsukizawa Yu's hand was healed by Nitrogen.

    Everyone still had something to do, Tsukizawa Yu thought it was because he accidentally stimulated Huiye, so he stayed by Haiye's bed alone, waiting for him to wake up.

    Hui Ye was probably very tired. His injuries had long been healed by Nitro's inversion technique, but he slept for several hours. When he woke up, the sunset outside the window had set, and the room was glowing red. .

    Tsukizawa Yu stood in front of the hospital bed, looking at him quietly.

    After Huiye woke up, he panicked for a moment, but after seeing him, he calmed down.

    His eyes rolled around, and after finding no one else, he looked at him cautiously, looking at his injured hand.

    The eyes were full of uneasiness, like a child who did something wrong, and also like a child asking for praise.

    Those eyes seemed to speak.

    Sorry, I got caught.

    But I didn't betray you, did I do the right thing?

    Hui Ye was sleeping on the bed in a small ball, with an immature face, lying on the hospital bed, his face was paler than the white sheets, only his eyes were bright.

    He never realized for a moment that Hui Ye was just a twelve-year-old child.

    Tsukizawa Yu suddenly recalled a memory that was about to be forgotten.

    The young child was curled up in a thin coat, as if he was about to pass out from the cold.

    After getting out of the car, he glanced slightly and saw the child.

    "Probably a child wandering outside." The assistant noticed his gaze and explained to him.

    "Poor child, check it out. If there are no parents, send him to the orphanage of Wutiao's family." The smile on his lips did not change at all, and he stopped looking at the child again, as if explaining a trivial matter, Leave this matter to the assistant.

    Just like this, just like this, is it worth Haino's life?

    Tsukizawa Yu suddenly didn't want to meet Haino's eyes.

    He walked over slowly, and under Huiye's nervous eyes, he stretched out his hand to cover his eyes, and a faint sigh escaped from his lips: "I'm sorry."

    Under the palm of his hand, the restless child didn't remember to eat, he couldn't help laughing, his long eyelashes swept over his palm, and he could feel the curvature of Hui Ye's eyes when he smiled.

    Yukizawa's mood got even worse. In the past, he had been trying to be a saint, but no matter how hard he tried, the readers of the forum said he looked like a villain.

    He felt absurd in his heart, and felt that the readers of the forum were unreasonable.

    But the meanest man will not deceive a child.

    In order to survive, he even used children.

    Now that I think about it, maybe they are the smartest people.

    Tsukizawa Yu let out a long sigh.

    But what can be done? He doesn't want to die either!

    Walking out of the ward, Gojo Satoru leaned against the wall and waited for him. When he came out, he tilted his head, and the eyes under the blindfold seemed to be looking at him.

    Tsukizawa Yu didn't speak, and Gojo Satoru walked outside with him.

    On the road, there were only the sound of the two of them's footsteps, and Gojo Satoru suddenly called him: "Chun, I suddenly have a question." "

    Huh?"

    "Speaking of which, Hui Ye didn't want to reveal the person behind him, and was provoked by you. That's why we fought, but you said, why didn't he attack you who is the closest, but instead attacked the assistant supervisor?" Gojo Satoru asked.

    Tsukizawa Yu's heart tightened, this is indeed a problem.

    Since Huiye chose to act because he was enraged, he should naturally stab him, the culprit, instead of stabbing the assistant supervisor.

    Auxiliary supervision is too weak?

    No, no, this reason is not valid.

    Since he was irritated by him, he should have been irrational at that time...

    Tsukizawa Yu had countless reasons flashing through his mind, but he remained calm on the surface. He looked sideways at Gojo Satoru and asked, "What do you think?"

    Gojo Satoru stopped in his tracks.

    Tsukizawa Yu looked at him, feeling nervous.

    Gojo Satoru stared at him behind the blindfold, and said slowly, "I think... Haru must be too cute." "

    Eh?" Tsukizawa Yuu was stunned.

    "He likes you." Gojo Satoru held his chin and speculated a little bit: "Maybe Chun helped him, he always remembered you, liked you, and couldn't refuse you. But he didn't want to expose his mastermind behind the scenes, so he was struggling. That's why I kept the secret by ending my own life before telling the truth."

    Tsukizawa Yuu: "..."

    What is this? The conjectures were all right, but the results were wrong.

    "Speaking of which, did I catch him because of Haru's blessing?" Gojo Gojo said to himself, suddenly smiled, and finally looked at him, "So, it's all because of Haruta's charm." Tsukizawa

    Yuu Only then did he realize that Gojo Satoru sensed his guilt and came to comfort him.

    Even through the blindfold, he seems to see himself in the eyes of Wujo Wujo, the gentle spring, the kind spring, the spring who will never be a bad person... Don't

    you have six eyes?

    What's this? Didn't you try to doubt me a little bit?

    Tsukizawa Yuu lowered his head and laughed.

    Gojo Satoru then raised his lips, "I praised you, are you silly?"

    Tsukizawa Yuu was still smiling, "No, no, no, I was just thinking about how much you like me to come to this conclusion ?”

    “Chun, you are so narcissistic!”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 269 114
Alternative Title: 然而小说家又做错了什么 Author: Li Han Summary: Qingchi Lianyang fell in love at first sight. So he crossed over and made an agreement with d...
675K 33.4K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
2.8K 121 79
Alternative Title: 我画的文豪找上门来了! Author: pity late Summary: Akizuki Rennuma, an unknown cartoonist, with superb drawing skills, but the plot is...
7.3K 276 48
Alternative Title: 圣父系工具人 Author: Dongyuegui Summary: As a tool NPC, Eiji Hiiragi's mission is to do his best to help the "main characters" in the wo...