After the forum was exposed...

Od Spinfoxie

Alternative Title: 论坛曝光后,我每天都在社死 Author: Xiaoyeying Summary: I accidentally traveled through the second dimen... Více

After the forum was exposed, I died every day
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71: Continuation
72: Talk about the Day After Tomorrow
73: Talk about the Day After Tomorrow
74: Talk about the Day After Tomorrow
75: Continuation
76: Extra
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114: Extra

22

130 3 0
Od Spinfoxie

Chapter 22

    Stupid teacher and Haru, what are you doing! ! The students screamed subconsciously in their heads.

    The moment Polygonum cuspidatum saw the picture clearly, his whole body faded from fright.

    I was there? what am i doing what do i see

    "Cough, cough, cough!" Tsukizawa Yu couldn't help coughing.

    Even a thick-skinned person like him couldn't help but feel a slight heat on his cheeks.

    He picked up the water glass next to him.

    Drink water tactically.

    After taking a sip of cold water, he calmed down a little.

    He kept the smile on his face and told himself that the person in the video was not him.

    After the forum collapsed, he died in the community every time!

    Bone Man was also stupid.

    Maki and Panda shuddered, and subconsciously looked at Wutiao-sensei and Haru with reproach. Wait a minute, the person in the video doesn't seem to be Wutiao-sensei and Chun.

    The two reacted and quickly swallowed the question that rushed out of their throats.

    Goujuanji also quickly removed the sign with the word bad written on it.

    Fu Heihui breathed a sigh of relief, he knew someone would die, very well, it wasn't him!

    However, compared to them who were foolish, the barrage frightened and stopped for two seconds before it exploded!

    【Ahhhhh——】

    【Twin sandwiches, nose, nosebleeds are about to come out! 】

    【Oh my God, Wuhechun, what bad things are you doing, I, I, I, I, I want to join too! ]

    [In the alley after school, the nasty twin bully bullied our hot girl Knotweed]

    [I want to see the specific process of bullying. ]

    [Ah, here it is (pull up pants)]

    [Tears flow from where they shouldn't be]

    [Gemini sandwich, Gemini is bad! I'm crying, Modo Modo! ]

    [Pants Feifei]

    [Damn it, let's be outsiders, we want to see a more detailed version. 】

    Even if the barrage filter is set, too many barrages still densely cover half of the picture, coupled with the whispering of everyone in the barrage, making this bullying picture...become...a spring pleated

    skirt The hem of the skirt and the hem of the knotweed closely overlap each other, the wrists clenched by two hands, the smirking Gojo teacher and Haru... The

    students dare not look at it, Maki and Wild Qiangwei start to reflect on themselves, why did they see this picture When taking pictures, they subconsciously want to condemn Gojo-sensei and Haru?

    It turned out that Teacher Wutiao and Haru had such low integrity deep in their hearts?

    They subconsciously believed that Mr. Wujo and Haru would do something strange.

    Huh, accidentally...it seems to have exposed something.

    Wild Rose immediately looked at Yukizawa Yu with a bit of guilt in her eyes.

    Everything is wrong with Mr. Gojo Wu. It must be because Chun and Mr. Wujo look the same, so they were even seated.

    Yes, it must be so.

    Tsukizawa Yu met Wild Rose's gaze, not really wanting to understand why she looked at him like this.

    Gojo Satoru didn't know that the student was slandering him. When he saw this picture, he was actually shocked for a moment.

    He is a fun guy, but unexpectedly, the lower limit of forum readers is even lower than him.

    However, he was relieved to think that everyone in the forum could make Hui and Su Nuo a pair. At the same time, he also noticed the condemning eyes cast by the students subconsciously.

    Wujo Wujo was happy, he raised the corners of his lips, spoke righteously, and condemned Chun with a sad face: "Chun is really a bad boy, he brought his younger brother to do such a thing."

    Tsukizawa Yu: "???"

    You What the hell are you talking about.

    He gave Wujo Satoru a death stare across the video.     Gojo Satoru was not afraid at all, instead he sighed, spread his hands, and acted more seriously

    : "Brother, no, is this how sister usually teaches younger sister?"

Xu Xu retorted: "Wu, what are you talking about? It's obvious that you begged your brother to do bad things together. A good boy can't lie."

    Everyone: Let's fight! Fight!

    Knotweed, who had reacted, broke down and hugged his head: "Don't make it seem like it's true that it didn't happen at all!"

    Wujo Gojo burst out laughing.

    Tsukizawa Yu couldn't help revealing a real smile from the corner of his lips.

    No wonder Satoru likes to be funny so much, it's really interesting to see others like this.

    While they were bickering, the picture of the Gemini bullying the knotweed ended in a pause, and the next picture soon appeared.

    Everyone withdrew their eyes from watching the excitement and continued to watch.

    This is probably still a serial drama. The twins in the previous picture did something bad, and the twins in the next picture stood in the classroom and were reprimanded by the beautiful Hui Huizi.

    The poor knotweed stood aside, lowered his head and rubbed his eyes, as if he was crying, and was comforted by the gentle brother Nitzi.

    The naughty twins stood together, one smiling without changing his face, and the other fooling around, showing no sign of introspection.

    As soon as this picture came out, the screen burst into hahaha.

    [Age Reversed, I love it so much! Hui quickly picked up the naughty twins and spanked them. 】

    【Hahaha, I'm not surprised that Fu Heihui is the parent of Gemini. 】

    【Mature and steady Fu Heihui. ]

    [You will be reprimanded for doing bad things, hahaha, don't cry, Knotweed, cry in my arms. 】

    【Fu Heihui came to this house and worked hard to raise two children! 】

    Everyone in the second grade: "Pfft—"

    Ye Qiangwei: "Pfft—"

    Knotweed: "Pfft—"

    It seems that Fu Heihui's reliability is the same in the eyes of everyone.

    Yi Gu couldn't help laughing: "Thanks for your hard work, Hui."

    Fu Heihui was calm. Compared with the knotweed, he was very satisfied with this kind of death situation.

    Tsukizawa Yu was dissatisfied, Fu Heihui had no objection to raising Wujo Wu, but he was much more reliable than Wujo Wu.

    Suddenly, he remembered the scene where Hui urged him to take the medicine, and silently closed his mouth.

    Too reliable Huihui.

    Everyone carefully admired the scene where the twins were reprimanded, and the next picture appeared again.

    This time it was really all the staff.

    In the author's drawing, they are not conjurers, but a group of bad people in ordinary high schools.

    They stood in the abandoned car yard, the sex-changed Gojo Satoru was still wearing a miniskirt and a loose coat, carrying a baseball bat, smiling wickedly, and Haru, who was wearing a knitted coat, stood beside him, smiling, as if Looking forward to the next good show.

    In the lower right corner of Chun, the hot girl Knotweed is sitting on a chair made of tires, and the handsome wild rose is leaning on his side.

    Behind Wujo Wuwu, there is the pure Otoko, with Otoko's shoulder tilted to a sleepy dog, and Maki is standing beside them.

    The night wind blows their hair and clothes, and they stand in the sun with bright smiles and full of vitality.

    It can be seen that each of them is enjoying their wonderful high school life.

    The picture changes again.

    The artist drew them in the alley again, Yi Gu braided the sitting dog, and Wu Tiaowu put his hands in his coat, tilted his head with a smile and said something to Chun.

    Knotweed was squeezed between Wild Rose and Maki.

    And the next one, and the next one...

    The students were full of vigilance from the beginning—don't be the next one to die—to watch carefully after settling down.

    The painting conveys the feelings of the painter on behalf of the painter. Although the painter makes each of them die, every picture she draws of the college students is full of youthful flavor.

    The lighting in each of her photos is extremely gorgeous, their bent eyes, the flaps of their clothes, the eyes that look at each other...

    every detail is their love and blessing for them.

    When the last picture of them smiling faded away, the black screen appeared again, with a line of large characters appearing on the screen.

    [Dedicated to them I love. 】

    As soon as this sentence came out, the barrage on the screen became more numerous again.

    【Ahhh, I really like them too! ]

    [They laughed happily. 】

    【I like the curses written by my wife, they look so happy! 】

    【Curse back to this underworld cartoon, if only they were as sunny as the wife drew! 】

    Every barrage contains liking for them.

    Although the previous barrage had the same meaning, they felt that it was more of a whim.

    Overzealous, shameful, unbearable to look at.

    But if you think about it carefully, amidst the silly words, everyone in the barrage knows their personalities very well, they really know them and like them.

    Not just because of looks.

    A barrage of bullets mentioning his name flashed in front of Hu Zhang's eyes. At this moment, he really felt their sincere love.

    He scratched his head, his cheeks flushed slightly, and he felt a little embarrassed.

    Ye Qiangwei crossed her arms, "They are quite discerning."

    Fu Heihui calmly thought of all the things that happened to him, um, you guys should love me less!

    Yi Gu also smiled shyly, to appease the jealous Lixiang.

    The panda touched his furry face, the dog curled his face deeper, and Maki pushed his glasses.

    It's a weird feeling to be a beloved comic book character.

    As the video finished playing at the last second, the video conference completely fell silent.

    Tsukizawa Yu saw everyone who was a little awkward, and smiled lightly: "Everyone, don't be embarrassed, everyone is an excellent person, it is normal to be liked by others, you have to get used to it." Everyone looked at the video and

    said In the spring when he said this, he stared at the video, and said it so casually and so naturally, as if he blurted out the truth.

    Everyone's ears were warmed up, and they were completely fascinated by Chun. Looking at the smiling Chun, they thought it was cute no matter how they looked at it.

    At this time, Gojo Satoru saw their reaction and said deliberately: "But I don't know what the purpose of the manipulators behind the forum is, so don't be fooled by these sweet words.

    " The students instantly woke up.

    Teacher Wutiao, please quit the group chat.

    Yukizawa couldn't help laughing.

    Speaking of which, Knotweed and the others are going back to school soon.

    After the noise, everyone hung up the video conference.

    As the screen gradually went black, the smile on Tsukizawa Yuu's face gradually faded away.

    He quickly put aside those spoof videos that made him helpless, and carefully recalled the comics.

    There should be nothing in the comics that would expose him as a villain.

    In fact, when he was reading comics with everyone, he had already confirmed it countless times, but he was cautious and used to think about it a few more times.

    There are no flaws in the comics, so what do people in the magic world think?

    The contrast between when he was young and now, wouldn't the conjurers think that he had a deep scheming mind.

    According to the logic of normal people, this inference is very reluctant, but the people on the forum just don't make sense.

    Years of experience of being suspected, Tsukizawa Yu PTSD, he subconsciously clicked into the magic group that keeps popping up messages, wanting to see the views of magicians.

    However, as soon as he entered, he wondered if he had entered the scene of fans chasing stars.

    [The appearance of the conjurer of the high school is really top-notch! ]

    [I didn't notice it before, but after watching the video, I found out that they are all beauties! ]

    [After the sex change, Fu Heihui can be said to be a sniper of my orientation. 】

    【…】

    【I like knotweed, hot girls with big breasts and big butts yyds! ]

    [Dog roll, dog roll! ]

    [Fart, it is clear that pure and cute girls are king. ]

    [...]

    [...]

    [You... have you forgotten that they are all men? [Frightened]]

    [What, we're talking about them after the sex change. 】

    【Because they are all handsome guys, they are all beauties after sex change. ]

    [In other words, the five twins are obviously the prettiest, why no one mentions them? ]

    [I'm a little curious, what is the relationship between them and their student knotweed? ]

    [Take a breath of air. ]

    [You are such a warrior! He actually talked about five articles. ]

    [I don't believe that you didn't feel chills on your back when you watched the video. 】

    Silence, silence...

    Silence is Cambridge tonight.

    Tsukizawa Yu: "..."

    It seems that he was worrying too much, these conjurers are all confused by beauty, and have no IQ.

    He decisively X deleted the group chat, forgetting all the chat content he saw just now.

    Thinking that the first grade students would be back soon, he immediately placed an order for some delicious food.

    They fought hard today, so they should be rewarded well.

    He had just finished ordering dinner when Gojo Satoru was the first to come back.

    Usually when he was at home, Gojo Goto sometimes ate with the students, and sometimes went to his place to grab a meal. Now that he lived in the college, Gojo Goto was used to coming to eat with him every day.

    Tsukizawa Yu opened the door, and the two looked at each other, and instantly thought of the scene of them throwing blame at each other in the video conference.

    Gojo Satoru handed him a paper bag and smiled maliciously.

    "A gift for a beautiful woman."

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

631K 38.7K 103
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.1K 54 5
Crimson hairs illuminating in the moonlight , pale complexion giving a exquisite look with prominent clear reddish gray eyes standing some meters awa...
244K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
14.7K 790 168
Alternative Title: 我的漫画风靡咒术界 Author: tachibana Cat Duanzi Summary: Ever since I was a child, Hanae Takuto has always been able to dream of a...