TEJRAN'S LITTLE MAGIC ❤

By santhiyasuresh

A Fairytale Love story which made everyone in the world believe in love, which made few envy them for the lov... More

1.Miracle inside us :)
2. Family ki kushi :)
3. When will the baby come?
4. Sunny, wake up u idiot..
5. My Rose, this is for you :)
6. Will you be my star for the next 7 lives?
7- choose one, chocolate or me?
8. I have my personal Teddy
9. Hug kiya ya masti?
10. Pyaar ko chupa nahi sakta
11. Happy Valentine's My World
12- Don't u dare speak a word
13- Bachi nahi hu, Maa banewale hu :)
14- Jaan ho tum meri teju
15. Time to surprise her
16. Cutie Teju with cute belly
Note about comments
17. They are not worth of it Sunny
18 - His care, Her fear
19. Meri cutie choti hai
20. She is not ur daughter
21. Teri hasi, meri khushi
22. Best Mother and Father
23. Laddoo's Pre baby shower
24. Omi and Nik in trouble
25.Uski Dhadkan mei hai sukoon
26. Hum hai uski parents
27. Sunny ka hosh udgaya
28. She is papa's princess
29. Kaise batau tujhe
30. My biggest possesion
31. Ye raatein ye mausam
32. Life is not a race
33. He is always your son
34. Veer and Tara ka Tashan
35. Tujhme Rab dhikta hai
36. The best gift ever
37. Muskurane ki wajah tum ho
38. My lucky charm, Teju.
39. Little magic arrival
40. Hello, cutie choti ❤
41. Tujhse upar koye nahi❤
42. Welcome to Chola Ceremony
43. 1 month of Aashu
44. A glimpse of aashu's milestones
45. Annaprasana ceremony
46. In my arms, tonight 😌
47 - Court's decision on Tara
48. Sitaron ki mehfil
49. Yeh dooriyan
50- Meri duniya tu hi re
51 - Aashvi turns 1 ❤🥺
52. Mumma laddoo on duty
53. Laddoo in dilemma
54. Baby's first lohri
55. Aashu's mumma at work
56. You know I hate....
58. Aashvi and her Papa
59. I m sorry Sunny
60.First day at school
61. Rowdy baby Aashvi
62. Game day 🤝 Tejran
63. Aashvi is hurt
64. y not second baby?
65. you don't love me anymore
66. Our content life
67. Tejaaa...calm down
68. Love or infatuation
69. Aashvi kidnapped?
Epilogue
New Story - TAAQAT - E - ISHQ

57. Contract with Baby AASHU

3.1K 450 91
By santhiyasuresh

Hiyaaaa guyssss..  First, thank you so much for all the love and support you guys have given to this book and also my other stories, will be forever grateful for this love.

Second, my schedule is little bit hectic at work and also at home, so I couldn't update regularly on all books, will update once I have time, I m giving importance to this book because this is an ff and about Tejran.  I will update masoomiyat ishq soon.

OS book , I will try to update random one shots, the requested one which will require 2 to 3 shots will be updated later.  Bb series, I will try to update tomorrow..

Sorry ,couldn't reply to your comments, but I read everything and thanks for all your views.  One more important thing, I have mentioned earlier also, this book is not based on drama, twist and turns,  this is a soft one - with some essential incident and reality check here and there, this is not just about what's going on, this is about how it can be resolved. For example, his care, his understanding, her struggle and love, everything we may not encounter in our daily life, not everyone are understanding but I m writing it in a positive way just to show it can be done this way also.  So please don't expect drama and stuff like her negligence, his burst out and all.  I don't appreciate such drama in real life and  same in this ff also.  I know u all love angsty thing but let's keep that to my os book, not here. This book is special to me and I like it to be in the same positive way.

I hope I didnt hurt anyone feelings, please try to understand my side and my sentiments, teju and karan are not just character that i can write whatever I want. They r my heart and I can't write anything happening to them, or them suffering.

Every emotional conversation, I also cry while writing just like u people reading it , I have changed many time my written words bcoz I can't bear something on them even in this ff, so please understand. 

No accidents kind of things in any of my books.. That's all I wanted to say.. You can request someone who is ready to write about that, please don't mind. Hope u all will like the further parts. 

......................................................................

The next few days passed in a blur and teju is done with her web series and promotions will start from next month.

Our little princess is now 20 month old, just 4 more month and she will be celebrating her second birthday. Nobody in the family want her to grow fast but time would not stop just bcoz we ask for, no matter what the earth revolved every minute and so the passing second and human ages.

A beautiful morning with a man cuddled up against his loves in his arms, teju and aashu was sleeping in his arms and he wrapped the little ones with his arms holding them protectively. 

He opened his eyes hearing the alarm and smiled seeing them. This view is something which he will never get tired of. He kissed their foreheads and walked to freshnup and aashu opened her eyes missing her father warmth, she turned to her mother and hugged her and slept, teju patted her back so that she can sleep for some more time. 

He came back after getting ready in his casuals and went near them, he kissed teju cheeks first and she smiled in her sleep.

Karan " wake up my queen "

She snuggled to him turning and he smiled, he kissed her eyes, nose and then cheeks and jawline, she shivered and opened her eyes slowly making him feel the sensation on his body, her normal actions also seem to be seductive to him.

She kissed his chin and he smiled, 

Teju " Good morning sunnyyy "

Karan " good morning my love, get ready soon, I will wake her up "

Teju " okay "

She went to washroom to get ready and he smiled at his princess sleeping with open mouth. 

He closed her mouth but she opened again and he closed and she did that again and he kept his fingers, she bite that and opened her eyes lazily looking the person who disturb her sleep

He pulled his finger out and she turned on her stomach to sleep, he chuckled and lift her up, she kept her fingers on his shoulder and he shook her a little. 

Karan " Wake up my princess, we should get ready soon na "

Aashu " No get ready ..sleepy sleepy papa "

Karan " so princess don't want to go out, with mumma Papa dadu omi, parvez and nik chachu "

She opened her one eye and looked at him sideways, he chuckled and called teju loudly.

Karan " Tejuuuu, princess don't want to come it seems, she want to sleep, let her sleep okay, we will go "

Aashu opened her eyes widely and he chuckled, she slapped his face.

Karan " aww thapad kyu mar raheho"

Aashu looked at him angry " u leab me and go, haa "

He looked at her scared " no no, how will I leave my princess and go, Papa was kidding baby "

He gave fishy kisses to her and she melted and give kisses on his cheeks.

Teju came outside in her bathrobe and he gulped with all thoughts running in his mind, his thoughts came to end when aashvi bite his cheeks. 

Aashu " Papa no look mumma "

Karan " aur kyu meri biwi hai "

Aashu " no no aashu mumma "

Karan " meri biwi "

Aashu " aashu mummaa "

Karan " phele meri biwi "

Aashu " aashu mumma "

She looked at her mother and teju was now trying to escape from there, looking at aashvi face she couldn't stop melting and aashu jumped into her arms, kissed her cheeks and teju was gone " yes baby aashu mumma "

Karan was like what and he fake glared at her, aashvi showed her tongue to him and he turned his face like he is angry. Teju knew he was acting but the little one thought  he is really angry and she looked at her mother with a pout. 

Teju in her ears " say Papa I love u "

Aashvi grinned " papaaaaa "

He didn't turn and she patted his cheeks " papaaaa aashu dehko "

He turned and she blinked her eyes like a doll " I lubbbbb youuu "

He melted there and picked her up
" Iss shakal se tum dono harado mujhe.. Ufff laddoos "

They giggled and he smiled widely, he took her to washroom and make her ready. 

Karan " my princess is all set to go nowww yayyyyyy  "

He clapped his hands and she copied him. He kissed her cheeks and picked her up, moved to teju who is setting hairs, he kissed her cheeks from behind and she blushed. He took pictures of the trio and they walked outside. 

Omi nik was already there with Papa kundrra, aashu squealed seeing them and omi immediately picked her from Karan arms. He kissed her whole face and she giggled, he missed her so much, he was out of country for some work and seeing her after a long 2 months. 

Omi " I missed u pariii "

Aashu " I misshhh you chachu "

Nik " oh u didn't miss me "

He became sad and she immediately kissed his cheeks leaning. Karan was looking at them with love, he feels possessive when she gets close with someone but not with them, they were more than family to her, they have been with her from the day she came into their lives and him and teju knew how much they love her.  It's similar to their love towards Tara, pure and lovely, doesn't need to be blood related.

Teju " I will get the things packed "

Nik walked to her " sab hogaya, aap chalo ab "

She smiled at them and saw everything was packed, they left downstairs and Papa sat in front with Parvez bhai driving and karan teju with princess in middle and omnik behind. 

They are going to lonavala, a short picinic , a relaxation period of teju as she finished her shooting and a change of routine for aashu as well. He wanted her to experience the beauty of nature and what can be best than lonavala for their small picnic. They planned to stay a night there in karan's friend resort and return back the next day evening. 

Karan opened the windows and the cool breeze touched their skin making them smile wide, aashvi clapped her hands and she was enjoying all greenery around.  Papa played old song and they all started vibing together and sometimes aashvi fav rhymes were played. The journey of 2 hours was more peaceful than tiring, they reached pawana dam , a beautiful place for camping in the day time.

Karan took the essentials needed, while teju picked aashvi and omnik also helped him, parvez parked the car in parking and papa kundrra had a talk with the officials there for while.  They walked ahead to see few other people also camping there and teju smiled seeing everyone and the beauty of the lake was just mesmerizing. 

They also opened their tent a little far from the crowd and kept their essentials there and walked outside, he stretched his arms welcoming the nature. Teju made aashvi drink her juice and she offered the same to the boys. 

Karan " You also drink "

Teju " I will have nariyal pani, I bought them filled in a bottle "

He nodded and took aashvi sun screen lotion and applied on her once again, it was not much sunny but still he can't take the chance and teju pouted at him. He took hers and applied to her as well, they heard a click sound and saw omi clicking their pictures.

Omi " you guys make me feel so single even though my gf is there in Dubai "

They laughed and walked outside, he pulled out the foldable table and set them on the side near to tent. He pulled the reclinable chair for Papa kundrra and he sat down with his princess there.

Papa "  this is so peaceful, away from that busy city and having our time with our loved ones.. "

He kissed aashvi and she turned to him and grinned, her face was full of orange which she is having now and she forward a bite to papa who smiled and had from her hands. 

Papa " dadu ki jaan "

He nuzzle his nose with her and she repeated his actions

Aashu " jaan ki dadu "

Everyone laughed at the cuteness ki dhukan and omi picked her up, nik played the music and he dance with her who giggled loudly. Karan held teju hand and he also danced with her, nik pulled Papa and danced with him while parvez recorded everything. 

Times passed by and they enjoyed dancing, pulling each other legs, playing hide and seek with aashvi. It was past lunch time and teju reminds them about their food and all settled now for lunch. 

Ashvi was having her smashed daal chawal and busy eating it from her papa. She stopped when she felt full and he smiled at her. He made her sit on him properly and started having his food while others smiled at them. Teju leaned to him and kissed his cheeks making him smile widely and he felt shy.

Papa " looo jii, abhi mei apni biwi ko miss kar rahehu "

All laughed seeing his sulking face and aashvi clapped and nodded no

Aashu " dadu no sad.. "

Papa " okay my princess "

She grinned and teju asked Karan to drop her so that she can play for sometime.  They also finished their dinner when a couple spotted them and asked for a pic. They smiled and posed with them, there was a little boy with them and he must be around 3 to 4 years.

He smiled innocently at them and teju was adoring him, he took a little flower from the ground and gave that to aashvi suddenly making the boys frown..

Boy " cuteeee "

He tried to kiss her cheeks just a baby language but karan picked her up immediately and tried hard not to glare that lil boy.

Teju chuckled " he is very possessive for her "

She bent down and kissed the boy cheeks and he left with his parents, he turned again and gave flying kiss which was dodged by omi.

Omi " how dare he "

Nik " bhai, we should restrict boys from entering near her "

Karan looked at her who was oblivious of what's happening and playing with his button, he kissed her forehead.

Omi " dheko flying kiss dehraha tha "

Teju " guys stop it, he is a little baby "

Karan " he is a little boy "

Teju " u can't be serious, boy toh kya hua, he is baby sunny,  farak padta hai kya"

Karan " haan farak padta hai, she is my baby, boys are not allowed "

Teju " what if she goes to school, what if she have male friends, what if she date someone in future "

Karan closed aashvi ears " are u mad laddoo, what r u talking, my princess is not dating anyone and she will be with me till I find someone capable for her. U get that.. Princess "

She looked at him with her innocent eyes and karan " you won't date anyone, papa's princes haina aap, papa will find a prince for you.. Okay.. No boys till then, yes or no "

She didn't understand anything but nodded her head bcoz its her papa who is asking something. 

Karan " see that's it's, it's a deal and I know princes wont breach it. "

Omi bought something and teju eyes widen in shock and she glared at them, she was finding it funny but they r serious. 

He wrote,

" No dating till 2050 "

Karan appreciated him and he signed at left side and made her scribble on the right side sealing the contract.

Papa and teju looked at each other and burst into laughters,  parvez also chuckled but the trio boys went taking princess with them.

Teju " they seriously signed a contract with her, in a paper. Papa pagal hogaye ye log "

Papa " I pity the guy who will love our princess. He had to pass many test and ofc mei bhi nahi chodungaa usse.. Aise thodi dunga apni jaan ko kisiko "

Teju " uskeliye time hai papa, she is a baby now, aap bhi na "

She chuckled and went to them who was playing Ball with princes. She also joined and they had fun time together.  It was later evening, they enjoyed the sunset and garam chai which was available in the shop nearby, they drove towards the resort nearby, which was his friends, it was a beautiful series of cottage with  a swimming pool in the middle and it gives amazing view of the lake and Dam. They took their room keys and papa took aashvi with him later in the night, karan and teju in one and omnik with parvez in one, they arranged for extra cot. 

Karan picked teju who was standing in the balcony and seeing the view, he looked at her intensely and she shivered looking at him, she knews what's coming up and she was more than ready for that.

He placed her on bed, slowly removed his shirt giving her a hell of view of his abs and she gulped, she wanted to bite each and every part of his chest, he dropped his shots and hovered over, she closed her eyes when his bare skin touched her minimal visible part, he slowly opened her shirt buttons and slide them down sensually, she moaned when he traced her skin with the pulp of his finger making him hard for her.

Karan " scream as much as you want "

Teja " this is not our home sunny "

Karan " I don't care  "

He bite her neck and she screamed louder and he smirked. 

Karan " just like that "

Teju " stop teasing me karann "

He grinned and she pushed him on the bed and hovers over him and smirked at him, they fight for dominance the entire night making the city of cave know their insatiable love

The next morning, all woke up early to witness the sunrise from the dam and it was damn beautiful view with the little fog and rishing shine.

They had their breakfast and left then place, visited some forts while driving back and reached mumbai in the late evening time. 

......................................................................

I hope u guys like the chapter, please share ur views.

Thank you

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 6.6K 19
This Story includes of our two loves cuties Teju and Karan For more Peep inside 😉 Ps- I'm writing down for the first time hope so you'll like it an...
59.3K 6.9K 49
Hello Beautiful People's ❤️ This is a Short & Simple Story About Arrange Marriage Full of Love,Hate, Misunderstandings & Secrets!!! To Know Everythin...
62.6K 6.4K 32
Tejasswi Prakash, the typical nerd who just wanted to get good grades and achieve her dreams. While Karan Kundrra, the typical badboy who loved bulli...
203K 24.8K 77
HELLO EVERYONE!!! I'M BACK WITH THIS NEW STORY OF OUR FAVOURITE "Karan Kundrra" & "Tejasswi Wayangankar" ❤️ Not a normal contract marriage but contra...