Back to the beginning

By Marvelpart3

One event had changed the life of Isaac Tate Roberts for the rest of his life. What is when the one thing he... More

Cast - Act 1
Prologue - The beginning of it all
One | the unknown
Two | the attack
three | hospital
four | visit
fife | bar time
six | secrets
eight | death follows
nine | losing
ten | the murder house
eleven | the reveal
twelve | back to normal
Cast Act - 2
Prolouge - New start
thirteen | new york
fourteen | coincidence
fifteen | bodega
sixteen | suspects
seventeen | apartement
eightteen | shrine
nineteen | gale?
twenty | life or death
twenty-one | ending a familie line
Just some ranting

seven | who is it?

822 27 2
By Marvelpart3

Isaac knew it was a long shot to go too Dewey and asked for help but he didn't know who else to ask. He could have called Sidney but he knew as soon as she heard that ghostface was back she would be back and throw herself in danger with that so he opted with the one person who was still here and could at least answer some question in order for them to stop ghostface.

"Isaac do you really think he will will help us? If anything he will stay away from all this as far away as he can don't you think." Sam said as she knew about Dewey and the stuff he had to go through, "I mean I wouldn't want to deal with this shit again if I was him to be honest."

"Sam he is the only option we have. I know he won't help much but he still can tell us something we don't know yet and how to stop this." Isaac said.

"Yeah, well we may as well try before ghostface comes back and tries to kill one of us again." Richie said as the trio walked to Dewey's trailer. "You mean Sam and me you weren't attacked if I remember correct." Isaac corrected Richies failure.

"Whatever let's get this over with." Richie said harshly he didn't like how Isaac talked to him and it was noticeable.

"What's wrong with his ass." Isaac mumbled as they came up to Dewey Riley's home, Sam knocked a few times before she got an answer from the inside. "Go away!" Sam looked over to Isaac who shrugged his shoulder.

"Sorry to bother you, Mr.Riley! We just want to ask you a few questions." Sam said loud enough for the man inside to hear, "I don't give interviews." he yelled back.

"We're not looking for an interview." Sam said and saw Dewey at the door looking through the glass. "Give me one good reason, why I should talk to you?" Dewey questioned.

"I'm Billy Loomis daughter." Sam said, "What?" Isaac looked at her with wide eyes to the information that was just presented to him.

The door swung open as Dewey looked at Sam, "That's a terrible reason for me to talk to you." the man said, "My name is Sam Carpenter. I was attacked last night at the hospital. The night before that, my sister was stabbed seven times as well as her friend, I know you know what that feels like. I'm just trying to protect my family, five minutes, that's all I'm asking."

Dewey looked over to Isaac who looked like he wanted nothing more than to run away from where he was standing as the man looked him up and down as he remembered that he drove Isaac to the girl that was most likely the victim in the attack, "I'll give you two minutes. I'm missing a show I like." Dewey told the three as he let them into the trailer.

Before Isaac could walk further into the trailer Dewey grabbed his arm, "Are you okay?" He said quietly only for the two of them too hear clearly, "Yeah, yeah I uhm I'm fine nothing bad. I promise."

"Gale Weathers." Richie recognized the women on the television screen as Dewey turned it off, "Weren't you two..."

"Yeah." Dewey cut him off before he could finish his question, with a pissed of expression on his face as he looked at the young man. Isaac took a set on the stool by the kitchen as he crossed his arms.

"Who's he?" Dewey asks, referring to Richie. "This is Richie. My um... boyfriend." Sam said, Isaac kept his eyes trained on Richie he didn't like the young man very much and knew something wasn't right with him.

"And how long have you known him?" Questioned Dewey, "Six months." Sam replied quickly.

"Did he know who your dad was when you met? Express any interest in Woodsboro or the ghostface killings." He asked Same seriously.

"What the hell are you talking about?" Richie asked clearly confused on what was going on but you could also see a tad pit of panic in his eyes.

"Your killer's obsessed with the Stab movies, right?" Dewey recalled, for them. Isaac knew where the conversation was going and what the older man was talking about - the rules. "Well, there are certain rules to surviving a Stab movie, believe me. Isaac an I know."

"Yeah, but you know more about than I do." Isaac said to the man he considered a father as his own had walked out on him years ago, "Rule number one: never trust the love interest."

"I agree with that one." Isaac said as he looked at Richie who returned a glare, he continued, "I mean remembering back to the first one Billy was in a relationship with Sidney, or Charlie who did it because he loved my sister. They seem nice, caring and like loving people. Then boom Act 3 and hell brakes free."

"I was with Sam in Modesto when Tara and you where attacked." Richie defended himself, Dewey's head shot over to where the teen was sitting as he know knew that Isaac was one of the two who where attacked.

"Really dude can't you just be still." Isaac mumbled as he really didn't want to worry Dewey, who had a harsh eye on the boy know and Isaac knew that there would be a talk about it.

"And let me guess, you were just in the other room, conveniently unaccounted for when she was attacked at the hospital." Dewey guessed.

"Okay, do I have to take this from shitty Sam Elliot over here, or what?" Richie said pissed of.

"Watch what you say, asshole." Isaac said as he walked over to where Richie was sitting. He never liked the way people would talk about Dewey as the man was a caring, nice and loving person who just went through a lot of stuff that isn't easily to overcome.

"Isaac, it's okay." Dewey said as he grabbed the boys arm to keep him away and to calm him down, "rule number two: the killer's motive is always connected to something in the past."

"I'm related to Billy." Sam pointed out, "Yeah, and I'm related to Jill and Sidney." Isaac said after Sam.

"Right, then why kill that random Vince guy?" Richie asked as he wondered how the guy was connected into the mass.

"That's what you need to figure out." Dewey responded, "Rule number three, and this is the most important rule: the first victim always has a friend group that the killer is part of." Dewey resumed, "Does your sister have a close-knit group of friends?"

"Yeah, she does but Isaac should know more about that." Sam nodded, "Yeah, sorry to bust your bubble I'm not really part of the friend group, I mean yeah I'm friends with them but I'm not close to them really only to Tara and Wes." Isaac said as Sam furrowed her eyebrows clearly unknown to the new found information she just received.

"The look for the killer there. If you can figure out why they're doing this, you can figure out who's next." Dewey concluded for them, "So help us. Help us figure out who's behind this." Sam pleaded the older man who refused.

"You kidding me?  I've been stabbed nine times. I've got permanent nerve damage and a fun little limp. You think I want to do that again?" he said clearly not happy with a plead.

"You just said it always goes back to the past right? So if I'm in danger so are you too." Sam concluded looking at Dewey with pleading eyes, "Come on let's do this together." Sam urged Dewey.

"Your times is up." Dewey said as he kicked the three out, "And Isaac we will have that talk."

"I mean I could say told you so but I wont you know why because I'm a nice person." Isaac said as he followed the two.

"Yeah, he's way more fun in the movies." Richie said as he reached into his pocked and retrieved his keys as they walked back towards where the car is parked, "Okay what's next?."

"The friends." Sam said simply as they drove off.

"Isaac can you call Mindy and tell her to gather everyone at her place?" Sam asked Isaac who nodded and pulled out his phone to make the call. As they came up to the house they got of the car and walked up to the house as they stood in front of the house they heard another car pull up.

"I've decided to temporarily help you with your investigation." Dewey said as he came up to the three. "Thank you." Sam said surprised that he went over his shadow and came to help them.

The four followed Mindy into the house where they where led to the home theatre that is dedicated to Randy Meeks the twins uncle who was a victim to the ghostface killings in 1997.

They joined the group of young teens and Isaac chose to stay close to Sam as she was one out of the few people that wouldn't think he did it. "So, how do you know so much about the Stab movies?" Richie asked as they walked into the room together with Mindy.

"Runs in her family." Dewey replied easily, he liked Randy and hated the fact he couldn't prevent him from the path of death. "Randy was our uncle. RIP." Mindy said as she sent a flying kiss with her two fingers to her uncle who had a big portrait on the wall above the fireplace, "You said to bring everybody." Mindy said as Sam as she saw everyone of Tara's friend sitting around.

"Wooo, suspects." Martha Meeks-Martin said as she came into the room with a bowl of popcorn placing it down on the table, "Hey, Martha. "Dewey greeted as Martha gasped as she hadn't seen Dewey in a while, "Dewey! Hi! you look..." she trailed off as she didn't really know what to say to the man she had known for a long time, to which Dewey nodded awkwardly, "Yeah."

"How's the wife?" She asked, "Okay, mom, we're good. Thank you." Chad interrupted before things could get more awkward, "Alright kids have fun." Martha said as she did a 'I'm watching you' motion with her fingers before leaving the room.

As everyone sat down Sam started her talk, "I asked Mindy to call you all her because there's something I need to tell you."

"So you're saying your Billy Loomis's daughter and one of us is the killer?" Chad said as Sam had finished her explanation and told everyone her darkest secret.

"The killer told me he knew my secret, he attacked my sister to lure me back." Sam explained to the group of shocked teenagers, "But then, why immediately go and murder some douche-nozzle that was stalking Liv?" Chad pointed out.

"And why does it have to be one of us? What about Deputy Dewey here? Maybe he's the killer?" Wes added. Isaac wasn't surprised, he knew that this would happen. The question is when do they start on suspecting him to be the killer.

"No offense." Wes quickly added, "None taken, but what's my motive?" Dewey asked him wondering what the fake blond was thinking.

"You got stabbed a billion times, got dumb by your famous wife and crawled into a bottle. I think it's safe to say you're on the suspect list." Wes concluded his thought process and yeah, he has a point but Dewey as ghostface highly unlikely.

"We'll maybe you're the killer, because that cut deep." Dewey said as he leaned back in his seat with a sigh.

"That douche-nozzle is connected." Amber said as everybody turned towards the black haired girl wondering what she had found out, "I googled him, his mom is Leslie Macher - Stu Macher's sister."

"Who's Stu Macher?" Liv asked clueless about who the person was, "He's Billy Loomis accomplice." Isaac said quietly but still everyone heard him, "A real looney tune." Added Dewey.

"Okay, okay. So the first three attacks are all on people related to the original killers." Sam concluded as Isaac frowned he wasn't related to anyone to the original killers only Sidney was he only attacked because he was there.

"Oh my god, he's making a requel!" Mindy exclaimed loudly as she sat up, "What?" Sam asked confused on what she means by that, "Or a sequel. Fans are torn on the terminology." Mindy added.

"God please speak english." Chad begged his sister clearly not understanding what she means like most of the people sitting in the room.

"Okay, remember the Stab movie that came out last year?" She asked around the group, "Oh yeah, the one the Knives Out guy directed right? I actually really liked that one." Liv said.

"Of course you did, you have terrible taste." Mindy said which offended Liv, "I hate you."

"The point is, the hard-core Stab fans hated it. You go on 4chan and dreadit, all their talking about is how Stab 8 pissed on their childhoods. How they crammed in social commentary just to make it elevated. How the main character is a Mary Sue," She explained, "What's a Mary Sue?" Richie asked.

"You really don't wanna know." Isaac replied. "What's wrong with elevated horror? I mean, Jordan Peele fucking rules." Amber said, "Obviously, but that's not Stab. Real Stab movies are meta slasher whodunits, full stop." Mindy explained further trying to make everyone understand the meaning behind the movies for some people.

"Come on, it's just a movie." Sam groaned, clearly getting frustrated.

"No, it's not. To some people, the original is their favourite thing in the world. The movie that made them love horror. That mom or dad showed them when they were ten that bonded them together and god help anyone who slightly fucks with that special memory, who makes the movie they think disrespects it. It sounds like our killer is writing his own version of Stab 8 but doing it as a requel." She explained as everybody started to understand the severity of the killings.

"Which is?" Dewey asked as Mindy gathered her thoughts, "See you can't just reboot a franchise from scratch anymore. The fans won't stand for it. Black Christmas, Child's Play, Flatliners, that shit doesn't work." Isaac concluded giving Mindy a break from explaining.

Mindy pointed at him smiling, happy someone was understanding on what she on about, "But you also can't just do a straight sequel, either. There got to be something new. Something different. There's got to be something that will have fans excited and on edge of their seats for. In this case it's an ongoing storyline that shouldn't of been on going in the first place. New main characters, check, but supported by and related to legacy characters. Not quiet a reboot. Not quiet a sequel, but something everyone loves... the original. It always goes back to the original. Just look at Halloween, Saw, Terminator, Jurassic Park, Ghostbusters, fuck! Even Star Wars. It always, always goes back to the original." Mindy explained further.

"Are you telling me that I'm caught in the middle of a fan-fucking fiction?!" Sam asked with clear disbelief.

Mindy slowly walked over and sat down on the table in front of Sam, "Not just in the middle, Sam. You're the star." At that Sam's gaze went to the floor trying to understand why.

"So not to put too fine a point on it, but according to the requel rules... who's next?" Liv asked she was scared for everyone in the room. They where her friends and she loved them.

"Going by the pattern? Whoever it is has to be connected to someone from before." Mindy said and everyone looked at Dewey, "I'm starting to reget coming here."

Wes looked at Mindy, "Jesus my mom was a character in one of them." To which Mindy sighed, "Nobody cares about the shitty inferior sequels, Wes. You're safe, with Randy as our uncle though, you and I are probably screwed same goes for you Isaac." Mindy said as she looked at Chad and than over to Isaac who was zoned out.

"Wait, what." Chad exclaimed, "Or your the killer, and this whole elaborate monologue is just to cover your tracks." Richie said to which Mindy scoffs, "I think it's pretty clear who the killer is at this point."

"Who?" Sam asked, "You and we can't forget Isaac." Mindy said.

Before Sam or Isaac could say anything Mindy continued, "It makes prefect requel sense."

"That actually does make a lot of sense." Chad said, "Are you for real, Sam wouldn't hurt Tara and I wouldn't either." Isaac said clearly frustrated with the people in the room.

As Sam and Isaac look around the room, trying to find someone who would step up and say something. No one did.

"Fuck this." Sam scoffed and stormed off, "I will only say this once your all dumb it's neither Sam or me my bet is on Amber as I know she loves Stab to another level that is scary." Isaac said before following after Sam.

Isaac just made it to the car and got in before closing the door, "I know it's not you but do you trust me enough to believe me when I say it's not me?" he asks quietly.

"To be honest, I think at the moment I trust you more than them." Sam said as she started to drive.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.8K 511 24
A SCREAM STORY sam carpenter x kailani meeks martin "they say i did something bad then why's it so good?" scream five: completed scream six: in...
16.7K 548 31
Started: January 24, 2024 Finished: February 13, 2024 Status: Completed Rewrite: March 8, 2024 Words: 36,644 [Scream 5 - Scream 6]
33.7K 1.2K 27
in which an intelligent girl gets tortured by her own mind. ✸ MINDY MEEK...
38.2K 582 11
After the murders in Woodsboro, Blake Evans and the survivors moved to New York to start a new life. Everything was going good for six months until a...