Neurotic (Jason McCann)

By AlexisIsAWeirdo

Neurotic:[noo-rot-ik] Suffering from, caused by, or relating to neurosis. Synonyms: mentally ill, mentally... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Epilogue

Chapter 35

67.9K 1.3K 1.9K
By AlexisIsAWeirdo

Malarie's POV

"Baby, Babe, Malarie? Come on wake up. We just landed in Canada." Jason tapped my arm multiple times. I groaned, moving his arm off me.

He always wakes up early, and I always stay up like a vampire at night. Can you say day and night? Or just saying 'opposites', works too.

"Leave me alone. Just let me sleep forever." I mumbled, snuggling more into my warm pillow. "No can do ladybug. I can't let you sleep forever, when you wanted to see the snow!" He faked a gasp.

I instantly set up, looking at him with widened eyes! "It's snowing? Are you serious?" I bounced up and down on the bed. "I'm so serious baby love. Hurry, put these snow boots and coat on." He tossed the items in my lap.

I put my sock covered feet, into the warm fuzzy boots. Gosh they're so soft and warm! I then proceeded to put on my coat. I could tell it was cold outside. The jet bedroom was freezing cold.

I covered my mouth, yawning so unladylike. I walked over to the window, looking at the gray colored sky. "What time is it?" I asked Jason, as I kept looking out the window.

"Uh, its seven twenty nine." He answered, grabbing my hand. Leading us back to the main seating area.
"Ugh, it's way too early for me." I groaned, following him as he continued to walk to the front of the plane.

"I know it is Mal. But it will all pay off, once you see our rental home." He reassured me. Rubbing my knuckles lightly, with the pad of his thumb.

"I know it will mister charming." I sweetly smiled at his beautiful face.

"Mr. McCann, miss... I hope you enjoyed your flight." The guy I remembered as Ruben spoke in front of us.

"Yeah we did, thanks man." Jason slapped him on his back playfully. Earning a surprise look from the small man. "I was very satisfied with my flight. Thank you." I extend my hand. He gladly shook it back.

"Well your car is waiting for you outside sir. Just like you requested, all black everything in your Porsche. Mr. McCann Sir." Ruben nervously, fidgeted his body.

"Oh shit! My car... my car is here." Jason let go of my hand, and started doing the Shomoney dance. "Let's go see it baby." He pulled me outside the private jet.

He instantly fell in love. He was touching and rubbing the car in awe. He even placed a little kiss on the hood. I stood next to Ruben and the pilot Kenny, chuckling at his love for the shiny all black sports car. Okay is it weird to be jealous of a car?

"Did i get the right car Sir?" Ruben formally questioned. "You damn did man. Thanks for listening this time." Jason pulled out his wallet, pulling out some money. He then handed over the money to Ruben, the Kenny.

"Merry late Christmas from me. You two have a nice rest of the day. Oh and er... I apologize for my rudeness earlier this morning." Jason cutely, though awkwardly shifted on his feet.

"Uh thanks sir... McCann." They stammered in unison. "You're welcome boys. See you in six more days." He waved them off, pulling me gently over to the side.

"I love your ride." I complimented. "I do too baby love."

:::

"Cause if you want to keep me, you gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta got to love me harder. And if you really need me, you gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta got to love me harder. Ooh-" I was about to sing my favorite part, but meanie turned the station. "Hey turn back." I looked at Jason with a horrified look.

"I'm sorry baby... but hell to the no. I know you love Ariana Grande, but no I can't take it anymore. You already listened to her whole first album." He rubbed his face, continuing to drive slowly in the icy road.

"Fine, I guess I'm a bit obsessed with her. Can you blame me though, she's like my woman crush." I made a purring sound, making claws at him.

"Yeah I can tell." He sarcastically murmured. "Ooh is someone getting jealous of my Ari?" I squeezed his thigh.

"Nope. She's sexy as hell, but I love your body more." Jason teasingly smiled, dancing his hands between my legs. He surprised me with hen he cupped my sex. It tickled.

"Oh my-Jason don't do that again." I smacked his hand away. So badly trying to contain my heated cheeks.

"I'm sorry Dolphin tail. Did you get wet?" He faked a pouted. "Shut up you butthole."

"Did you just call me a butthole? Hmm I want yours." He glanced at me wiggling his tongue. "Well you can't have it." I teased, sticking out my tongue.

"That's okay... I already had it before anyway." He blew me a teasing kiss. I scoffed, rolling my eyes. "Forcefully! You had your way in there by force." I raised my voice, getting defensive.

"Wait, what the fuck? We were just having a good time. What did I do now? Damn." The stupid boy asked, all while parking the car, into a nice looking house parking lot.

"You always talk about anal sex, knowing I'm still not over what happened between us. It's a touchy subject for me. You try having a penis in your butt... by force." I mumbled, knowing he was giving me his undivided attention.

"There was." Was all he said. I looked up at him bewildered. "W-what did you say?" I questioned him, knowing I heard him the first time.

"I said... there was someon-people in there." He nodded his, glaring down at his hands.

"Jase we don't have to talk about this, if you don't want to." He looked up and gave me a weak smile.

"I want to. Long story short, my dad started making Alex and I sell are bodies. At first it was just receiving oral sex from women and men. Then it became us giving protected sex with men. I swear I didn't want to do it... I was literally at gun point, so I had to. I-I'm not gay, if that's what you're thinking. I love women. It may sound funny... but I was raped by a woman, as a man sucked my dick. I was eventually going to get raped by him, but he couldn't find the cuffs or ropes." He shrugged, looking out the window.

Why does he say stuff like this? I can't stay mad at him now. He's too broken, so hurt.

"I'm sorry. I guess me talking about you hurting me, brings back painful memories." I kissed his scarred knuckles.

"It sure was painful alright. Two weeks after, he really did do it. And made my brother watch. The sick thing is, he was my dad's good friend. My father didn't even believe that he hurt me not once, but twice. My dad thought I was gay." Jason clenched his jaw, letting furious tears run down his face.

I climbed onto his lap, wrapping his arms firmly around my waist. "Don't cry, please don't cry anymore. I won't talk about it anymore... I-I will be quiet about it." I stammered, kissing his wet cheeks.

"I needed you, and you weren't there. All because we had to move. I was fourteen you know. That's one of the reasons I'm such an angry person. The first night I kidnapped you, I was so angry with you Malarie. I was mad because, you weren't there for me. I vowed when I got you in my arms again, that I would not let you leave me never. I truly do love you, I just have a weird way of showing it.

I blew out a shaky breath. He literally confessed his deepest darkest secrets to me. I kissed his lips gently. "Your weird way, is being obsessed with me babe. Oddly as it seems, I think it's kind of sexy." I leaned down holding his face. My hair curtained us.

"I'm sorry our sex life is painful and rough. I want to be passionate and gentle. But I always think about Cyrus taking me, roughly from behind in a dirty bathroom stall. Or when he took me in the front seat of his pickup truck.

"I understand, I like when you're rough with me. It's like a sense of you dominating my body. I know you like to feel dominate, not vulnerable. You also like to feel independent, and not less of a man. If that means for you to be rough with me sometime, so be it babe. Oh and no car, or bathroom stall sex for us." I assured him.

"Thank you baby girl... my you're truly one of a kind. Yeah I can't have public restroom sex or car sex... it reminds me too much of him. I killed that fucker." He darkly chuckled.

"Grr my bad man." I winked sexily at him. "You know when you wink like that, it does things to me." He thrusted his hips upward, making me feel ever inch of him pressed against me.

"Do you know when you do things like that, I get a tingly feeling down there. Damn you Jason... why do you do things like that to me?" I groaned.

"It's all because I'm a tease. Duh."

:::

Jason's POV

I told her one of my biggest secrets. The secret I was going to go to my grave with. Although I do feel better, telling someone about it. All these bottled up feelings, aren't all that fun to have. Killing Cyrus was one of the most accomplished goals I had ever done in my li-.

"Come on slow poke, I want to see our rental home already." Malarie excitedly pulled my arm towards our house. Our feet almost submerging in the snow, as tug on my wrist. "Alright, alright, I'm walking as fast as I can." I playfully slapped her ass. She yelp, loudly at me of course.

I decided on us vacationing in the best of the best. Which is Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. It's one of the most expensive and exciting places to spend your holiday. There's lots to do. From skiing, tobogganing, riding the snow mobiles, and much, much more.

"It's so cold out. Like my nipples are frozen." Malarie randomly uttered. I cocked my eyebrow at her, she just giggled. "Well we wouldn't want them to get frost bite. So let's get you inside eh?" I took the keys out my pocket, unlocking the front door for us.

"Ladies first." I gestured her inside our temporary home. "Oh my love for your penis, this is so freaking cute." She squealed looking round amazed.

'Oh my love for your penis'? Really babe, really. She's definitely h-o-r-n-y.

I looked at her like she was the weirdest person of all time. I lightly chuckled, shaking my head at her childish behavior. I went over to the fire place, lighting it up. It was way too cold in here, and I would hate if Malarie gets sick.

"Babe I just lit the fire place, so the place should be getting warmer in a minute or so." I smiled. "Okay cool. Wow Jason it's really pretty. Thank you for bringing me here." She hugged me lovingly.

"You are so very welcome, my little chicken nugget." I cooed tapping her nose.

"Stop, I'm no baby chicken nugget." She whined oh so cutely. Okay that's it, I need a daughter now. She would be just like her mommy.

"But are adorable just like one." Yes I Jason McCann said 'adorable'.

"Babe you are loosing it... how is a chicken nugget adorable? You eat way too much McDonalds. Fast food in fact." She giggled, pulling me somewhere.

"Babe where are we going? It's only-" I glanced down at my watch. "Nine fifteen in the morning. Don't you think it's a little early for you to be bouncing on this di-" I started but she covered my lips, with her palm.

"You horny bastard, I'm hungry... for food." She put emphasis on the word 'food'.

"Mmm, mmm?" I mumbled in her hand. "Huh, what did you say? English please?" She laughed, removing her hand from my mouth. She leaned up on her toes to kiss my chin.

"I was saying 'after we are done eating, can I give you the pipe'?"

"What the heck? What pipe are you talking about? And why do you have a pipe?" She asked so innocently.

"Malarie, my sweet little innocent apple worm. The pipe I'm talking about, is my dick. I have a this pipe so I can fuck the shit out of you." I whispered every word, except for the profanities.

"You have such disgusting language. You need your mouth washed out with tons of soap." She scolded, pulling us all the way to the kitchen.

Damn was it nice. Unfortunately there's only one refrigerator. Before we came today, I made a list for the cooks to stock up with food Malarie and I like.

"The fridge should be fully stocked with food. I'm going to make us some hot chocolate. You make breakfast?" I headed over to the cabinets.

"Yeah sure, I like making you food anyway." She grabbed my shaft, gripping firmly. "Stop teasing me with your boner pocking out of your jeans." She seductively charmed. It soon passed once she burped and blew it in my face.

"You are nasty. Come here and smell this fart." She ran away. I caught her in no time, I laid her down on the couch and farted on her stomach.

"EW! Jase you are so gross! Is that egg I smell?" She coughed, waving her hand by her nose.

I live to see these moments with her. Believe it or not, but we used to do the same thing back when we were younger. Although it was less kissing and love making.

:::

"Do you like the omelette? I feel like I should had gave you more cheese. Here let me get you some." Malarie got up, but I pulled her back.

"Baby it's okay, you did a wonderful job on my omelette, my hash browns, my pancakes, and my deliciously yummy bacon." I smiled widely.

"Really?" She blushed a deep shade of pink. "I mean it baby, really."

"You give me butterflies." She covered her beautiful face. "Nuh, uh. Show me that sexy face." I giggled, eating my sausage.

"Fine I am, see." She widened her eyes looking like maniac slash crazy person.

"Ooh scary, me no likey." I laughed out loud, putting my fingers up making a cross. "Boo hoo, bite me."

"For real? When? Where?" She giggled, smacking my arm. "Ow bae I'm just kidding. You better get used to all this joking around."

"And why is that pretty brown eyes?" She raised her eyebrow. "Our kids are going to jokesters." I shrugged, chuckling to myself.

"Did I just hear you say kids as in plural? How many children do you want?" She laughed sipping on her hot chocolate.

"I want a lot. At least six, three boys, three girls. Though I am a man, so maybe I just want one daughter. I don't need her having daddy issues." I seriously spoke to her.

"Six children? Six? That is a lot of mouths to feed." She shook her head. "What the hell are you talking about? It's six of you guys."

"Well yeah, but technically it's only me and my sister." She weakly smiled. She tried to cover it up. I saw right through it.

"Hey, she's going to talk to you again. She can't hold a grudge forever. Your brother and dad too, everything's going to be alright." I rubbed her thigh soothingly.

"Okay, thank you." She whispered, placing her hand on top of mine.

"Now tell me how many you want and gender." I rubbed my hands together excitedly. "Well if it was up to me, I want most my kids to be boys too. Maybe a daughter. Two children for me though." She finished eating her breakfast.

"Two? Just two? No way... we are having six." I scoffed playfully. "No, I was actually lying about two... I want one." She laughed out loud.

"Are you lying? What the hell Malarie? You said you always wanted six." I stated matter-of-factly.

"I did say that... when I was eight! Why are we even talking about this?" She drank some of my hot chocolate, since she drank all of her own.

"Really? I still want babies with you." I spoke in a duh tone. "We don't need to worry about that right now. All we need to worry about, is making our relationship work."

"Fine let's say five... we can have five children." I probed, she shook her head no. "Shit! Four, that's my final answer." I bit my bottom lip.

"How about none." She teased me. "Baby don't tease me. Ugh four kids come on." "No."

"Yes" I looked deep into her beautiful eyes. "Ugh Jason, I'm not having kids with you." She pulled her phone out, and took a picture of my sad face.

"I want kids Malarie." I whined. "How about I say, I'll think about it for the future. And if we get pregnant so be it. But since you really want kids now, I would like us to use condoms. And I want to go on birth control." She said what I have been trying to avoid.

"What if I don't want to wear stupid condoms? Or what if I forbid you from getting on birth control?" I seethed extremely pissed off.

"You don't forbid me of doing shit!" She yelled, getting up from the table. She went to wash the dishes.

"Look I'm sorry... if you want condoms to fuck, so be it." I walked off annoyed.

"You are the biggest bipolar jerk I have ever met!" She shouted. I contained my anger and kept my walking to our bedroom. She's so lucky we have somewhere to be today.

:::

All morning, now afternoon, Malarie has been a complete and utter little brat. I kept apologizing and she would just wave me off.

"Hello my name is Travis and I'll be your instructor today." He shook my and Malarie's hand politely.

"Hello Travis." We both spoke in unison.

"Hi there Mr. and Mrs.-" Travis started.

"Horrible couple of the year." Malarie responded quietly, with hands on her hips. I lowly growled, not trying to show out.

"Carter. Mr. and Mrs. Carter." I spoke up, making sure to say her name with such distastefulness.

"Right, uh this is way over here, I'll teach you how to properly make a snowman." He led the way in front of us.

"Ooh sounds like fun! I'm going to make mine, look just like my husband. Just so I can smash him all up." She childishly mumbled under her breath.

Son of a bit- never mind. Inhale, exhale, inhale, exhale.

"It's funny how you say that now. But just a week ago, I was smashing that pussy all up." She gasped, while I laughed over dramatically.

"You are the most stupidest man I know. You and your small balls!" She glared at me. "Again with the sexual insults. You sucked on those too... and they weren't that small, the way you were gagging on them." I shot back.

"You get on my nerves." She whispered, turning away from me.

"Well you get on my damn nerves to. I bet you, you'll be the first to crack. You practically beg me for sex." I sneered. That's actually a lie, everyone and their mother knows I'm always begging her.

Poor Travis must have heard our little exchange of words. He was just standing there, awkwardly scratching his neck looking around.

"Sorry about that Travis, you can continue. I guarantee there won't be any words, bouncing out of anyone's mouth." I cockily looked in Malarie's direction.

"Okay let's get started then. First you want to find a flat service as where you want your snowman." I looked around, finding a nice spot to put my snowman. Malarie did the same.

"That's the spot you two want?" He questioned us nervously. We were right next to each other. We nodded.

"A-alright, uh you want to gather a hand full of snow. Pack it tightly with your two hands, shaping it into a ball." He showed us, well showed Malarie since I already know what I'm doing.

"Like this?" She asked sweetly. I mentally congratulated her on making a nice round circle ball. "Yes that's great miss."

"Yay!" She placed her snowball on the ground, and clapped her mitten covered hands. I grinned to myself.

"Now place your balls on the ground-wow good job-" "Malarie... my name is Malarie." She smiled.

"Right, good job Malarie." He gave her a high five. She squealed happily. "Now where was I?"

"The snowman making bro." I rolled my eyes through my dark shades. I can barely see squat, but I'm a wanted man. "Shut up Jason, he was about to start." Malarie smacked me lightly on my chest.

"I'm yeah- sorry Mr. Carter. Okay roll the ball along the snowy patch over there. When you roll, the ball will pick up more snow and will grow larger as the snow from the ground sticks to it.

"Am I doing it right?" Malarie asked Travis as he was checking out some lady's ass. She tried again, a few more times. Though he still didn't hear her.

"He didn't hear me, am I doing it right Jase?" Malarie called to me a few feet away.

"Yeah you are, just keep rolling until the ball reaches the size you want the lower ball to be." I answered as I started working on my second ball. She nodded and continued.

"Ooh great job sir." The jackass finally noticed. "Travis my girl needs help man. Instead of looking at ass, maybe you should do your job." I shook my head waving him off.

About fifteen minutes had passed by, with all three of us quietly making our snowmen. I finished mine rather quickly. I tried to help Malarie, but her being mad at me wouldn't let me.

"Ugh." She was still struggling with her first ball still. I wanted to laugh so badly, though I held it in.

"Do you just want me to do it, it's almost my lunch time anyway." Travis spoke tiredly. "No, I'm almost there." She scoffed, making another snowball.

"When do you go to lunch?" I nonchalantly asked. "I er at one thirty."

Wow we've been out here for a while, and my poor baby still is struggling.

"Okay that's in about five minutes or so right?" He nodded his head slowly. "That's all we need then." I finally smiled at him.

I walked over to a still struggling Malarie. I dropped to my knees, quickly making her another snowball. She looked at me with a questioning look. I shyly smiled, continuing to make the snowballs.

"Here you go." I handed her the middle ball. "Thank you... loser." She giggled trying to pick up the ball. I helped her lift it. Placing it over her huge third one.

No wonder why she was still working on it! It's way too big.

"Do you want me to help you with the head?" I asked, but chuckled at my dirty thought. "You're so filthy minded, and yes you can help me with the head." She rolled her eyes playfully.

"So does this mean you're not mad at me anymore?" I questioned hopeful.

"I can't never stay mad at you. It's not your fault I'm scared of commitment. Having children are huge commitments Jase." She murmured worriedly.

"I can see that. Now that I think about it, we would be rushing into things. Let's take it slow. I'll wear condoms and you can get on birth control."

"Thank you for understanding." She kissed my lips tenderly.

With a few more minutes, we were finally done making her "snow woman" and children. She also made four small children. I swear I asked her to marry me in my mind. She would totally say no right now, if I asked her out loud. We both aren't ready for that.

:::

"So are you having a fun time today?" I asked Malarie as we made snow angels. Her idea.

"Yeah now I am." She giggled, spreading her arms and legs up and down. "Why is that?" I blew a bubble out of my gum.

"I don't know, I guess because I'm making angels in the snow... with my two faced boyfriend."

"Babe I'm not two faced, I'm bipolar." I laughed, popping my gum so more.

There was a cold sensation that just hit me in my face. I lifted up my shades, seeing my not so innocent girlfriend threw snow on me. She was on the snowy ground, clutching her stomach laughing her ass off.

"So we're throwing snowballs huh?" I scooped up so snow, and threw it dead at her face. I didn't think she would fall. "Oh shit!" I ran over to her giggling presence.

"Ouch Jasey." She held her eye. "Shit babe I'm sor-" I was hit on the side of my cheek with snow. Again.

"That's for hitting me in the eye, kiss it better." She whined, through her giggles.

I pushed her down on the snow, kissing her dearly. She gladly kissed me back, with the same amount of intensity. Her beanie somehow came off during the kiss, so we were forced to stop.

I pouted like a little puppy. She almost instantly, continued to kiss me after she put her hat back on. We kissed for about five more minutes. Nonstop making out. Although we had to let up, due to not having any more air.

"I fucking love you. And I want to spend the rest of my life with you." I kissed her once again. She just smiled, blushing a dark shade of red.

God when will this woman tell me she loves me back? Will she ever? Does she even love me?

---------------------------------------

- Chapter 35 is here!! I hope you enjoyed reading it. Jason's sob story though. :(

- Alexis -

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 199 31
Jason McCann is attempting to seduce his forensic psychologist, Ana Bieber, into releasing him free from his crime and continue on with his life as a...
305 81 41
They thought they had been through it all and were now on the road to happiness. Jaxin Artimus and Ambrose Bellezza fell in love under strange circum...
784K 13.7K 74
They stalk you, They kidnap you, They kill for you, They crave you, They will do everything for you... Because they love you _______________________...
126K 3.6K 31
[𝐌𝐈𝐓 • 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝟏] He managed to make a sane eighteen-year-old INSANE. ~ He was fascinated by her. And he wanted to make her fascinated about him...