UNTIL I FOUND YOU

By subuhana05

He thought he had no means to live no means to love untill he found her again....... More

protaganists
|1|
|2|
|3|
|4|
|5|
|7|
|8|
|9|
OTHER LEADS
|10|
|11|
|12|
|13|
|14|
|15|
|16|
|17|
|18|
|19|
|20|
|21|
|22|
|23|
|24|
|25|
|26|
|27|
|28|
|29|
|30|
|31|
|32|
|33|
|34|
|35|
|36|
|37|
|38|
|39|
|40|
NEW:-
NEW✨

|6|

637 34 36
By subuhana05

Vote target:-15

Happy reading ☘️

=========================

Bombay

1983

Roeena walked down the road where only them , the street lights , the moon and stars were present.

Fear was evident in Reena's face . She was frightened to walk down the road with a gangster that too all alone in middle of night .

Moreover , she was shivering under the cold breeze as she was wearing a black sleeveless dress with a short glittened skirt .

Rocky saw this and offered her his black leather jacket .

Reena shook her head in no . All she want now is too escape from this man.

" You can take it . You are shivering." Insisted rocky once again.

" No am not " Reena said not meeting his eyes and acting to feel normal.

Rocky sighed at his sona's stubborn and leaned towards her to cover her with his jacket by himself to only see Reena jump off from her position being frightened.

" What Happened Sona?"

"Huh?"

" I mean..... Reena"

" Nothing "

Rocky felt her behavior weird and saw her clucth her dress in a tight fist . He got to know that she is scared of him  . Smiling to himself he leaned  and circled his jacket over her.

Silence dominated the road .

Rocky can't go with silence because he wants all the mess to clear up as Soon  as possible and take his Sona for himself . But for that he should need more information about her current situation which would be  only able to answer by her or ramika .

Now , the most important question that haunts him was about his baby. He wanted to know about his child. who he didn't even got to feel for once.

"How is your child?" He asked .

"My child?" Reena asked being shocked. Rocky nodded.

"Am not married" Reena said without wasting a millisecond .

That made rocky chuckle . She is saying her husband that she is not married.

"What ? Did I said any joke?"

"Marriage is not necessary to bring a child." Rocky said trying to conceal his real thought.

" Haww. Am not that type."

"I Know ." He muttered .

"Who said that I have a kid."

" So you don't have one " rocky asked to confirm.

While reena nodded no . Rocky was a lit desperate to hear a yes but to his disappointment he received a no which means that they lost their child.

" What Happened ?" Reena asked seeing rocky stop his and wiping his eyes as he felt  a lone tear left from his eyes.

" Nothing , something got into my eyes."

" Telll" Reena whined

" What?"

" Who told you that am having a kid."

"Oh.....that......yes there was rumor that the PM's sister is expecting child."

"Really"

"Yes."

"When."

" Umm.....2 years back."

Reena felt this new piece of information is weird. How could this kind of rumor get out. Of course she should ask her sister about it.

" Is your hotel near " rocky asked as he found no street lights ahead making  Reena coming out of her trance.

"It was" reena said with lit fear and hesitation because she can't find anything rather than dark ahead.

             ••••••••••

Roeena walked for an hour but they didn't found rather than dark.

" I think we lost our way " rocky said walking .

Reena cursed her day.

Rocky saw two man sitting at a wall and chit chatting with each other. He know their not sheriff people but still he thought ask them.

Taking reena's hand in his he walked towards them.

While reena's heart beated fast as she saw rocky taking her towards those men . She started clouding thoughts that they are rocky's friends and it was his plan to bring her here.

" You know any hotel nearby."

While the men looked at both Reena and rocky and smirked.

"For what ?" They asked in a teasy tone and started to laugh out loud.

While rocky tightened his grip and hide Reena behind him. And glared at them.

" We lost our way that's... " Reena started speaking but stopped seeing rocky's glare.

" Oh really sweetheart. Come with us we will show and drop you where ever you want on tommorow morn.. .." One said in an flirting tone but before he could complete a punch landed his face.

Rocky eyes turned red hearing comment while the other man marched towards rocky . Reena grabbed rocky shirt In fear.

A gun shot was heard. Reena shuddered as she saw him dead before her .

Rocky dragged Reena along with him from there .

                   ••••••••••

Roeena walked a bit more to find a hotel but not reena's but thought to make a call and ask help from someone.

As he entered he asked Reena to wait for him the waiting lounge.

entering in asked the receptionist that csn he make a call and they agreed.

He tried to call farmaan but it was unreachable.

He asked whether he could rent a car from there but they said there are nun left.

Rocky got back to check on Reena to see her already slept in an uncomfortable position in the couch.

Sighing he neared her to find her in deep slumber.

Pecking her forehead he took her in his arms not disturbing her sleep .

              •••••••••••
Reena squeezed her eyes as sunlight hit her face.

"Aadhya close the curtains " Reena said not opening her eyes.

* Silence*

"Aadhya?"reena asked. getting no reply she opened her eyes to find her in a room which is unfamiliar to her .

She recalled  last nights events and looked around the room .

She got alerted as she heard clicking sound of door to find
The gangster entering the room in a three piece suit having a smirk on his face.

" Good morning " he greeted

Reena could feel her getting attracted to his charm. He is no more looking like a goon but a king.brushing off her thought she asked,

" You brought me here ?"

Rocky nodded.

" Why?"

" You need coffee?"

"Answer?"

"You slept off yesterday and I haven't found any help so."

Reena sighed

"I need coffee"

"First go brush and have a bath "

"But I don't have any dress "

Rocky pointed towards a bag which was placed on the dressing table.

                 ••••••••••

Reena stood infront of the mirror checking herself down .

She is looking beautiful today more than usual in an  Indian attire . She didn't wanted to wear indian ever again but having no other option she had to wear this black  lehenga . but what surprised her was that the dress fitted her as if it is made for her.

"Reena here's your coff...." Words died as Rocky saw his queen all looking gorgeous In his choosed dress.

Reena slightly unknowingly blushed seeing him walking towards her keeping an eye contact between them.

" You look gorgeous as a queen reena."

"Don't you want to leave ?" Rocky asked controlling himself from not talking much about it.

"Yes I do want as soon as possible . "

" Fine then come let's eat breakfast first then I would drop you."

                ••••••••••

The car applied break infront of her residence.

Reena letting out a breath said before getting out from the car. " I have a small advise if you wish to live more you would need to drive slow."

"By the way, nice meet you miss reena ."  Rocky said caughting her leaving.

Reena turned and said .

" Nice to meet you too Mr......."

"Yuva"

Reena excepted some thing else but smiled at Rocky. Rocky found it odd as he waited three years to catch her one smile  last time.

••••••••••

Aadhya was relieved to see her best friend all fine  . She was scared to extent when she found Reena missing.

Reena narrated All the incidents to aadhya

" Thank God that gangster had a heart ."

Reena smiled

"And he do have a great choice too look how gorgeous you are looking in this dress.."

•••••••••••••

" Reena , whose is this?"
Aadhya asked pointed towards Rocky's Jacket

While reena went in dilemma seeing it.

" Reena Amrit ji called .we should end our work today only and should leave to home before it is dark."

" I will be back right now."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Rocky,what about Bombay now ." Chacha asked .

"What about it?"

"Will you take over it or you would leave it to government."

" Leaving to government means letting sister in law win.   I won't let her win not in this or on anything .  I will take over it."

" Sister in law?" Chacha asked being confused.

" Sir a girl wants to meet you" a guard informed rocky .

=========================

Hope you liked the chapter .

Am giving continuous updates because I got to know my vacation classes are resuming .when it starts again then you would maybe receive smaller and slow updates.

Next would be like Rocky in Delhi or Maybe rocky×ramika face off.

Vote

Comment

Thanks for reading

=========================

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.5K 3.8K 53
My first Fanfic. Rocky and Reena. There are also some turkish actors Drop your Love
43.1K 2K 42
Λšβ‚ŠΒ· ͟͟͞͞➳β₯ π‘πŽπ‚πŠπ˜ 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐍𝐀, π’•π’˜π’ π’ƒπ’“π’π’Œπ’†π’ 𝒔𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒔 π’”π’•π’“π’–π’ˆπ’ˆπ’π’Šπ’π’ˆ 𝒕𝒐 π’‡π’Šπ’π’… 𝒑𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒆. π‘―π’π’˜ π’˜π’Šπ’π’ 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒔𝒆 οΏ½...
122K 5.8K 53
What if this generation girl enters into the bloodied world of KGF and becomes Garuda's Sister
4.1K 299 11
Rocky Γ— Reena