Izuku Yagi - The New Yamato W...

By FatedGil

Izuku Yagi, tormented by the Bakugo twins for something he couldn't control, his only solace from this bullyi... More

Characters' Bio
Prologue: Quirk Test
Chapter 1: Aldera
Chapter 2: Yamato and Training
Chapter 3: Izuku's Vengeance
Chapter 4: 10 months later, UA entrance exam
Interlude: Katsumi, Izumi, and Shoka designs
Chapter 6: Heroics Class Part Two; Ryoshi's Fun and Izuku's Hell on Earth
Chapter 7: Panic Attack
Chapter 8: The LoV's First Move
Chapter 9: Yakuza Elimination Plans
Chapter 10: UA Sports Festival
Chapter 11: Sports Festival Battles Round Two
Chapter 12: Sports Festival Battles; Round Three and Final Round
Chapter 13: The Yakuza Dies Tonight.
Chapter 14: Aftermath and a Conversation With a Friend
Chapter 15: Kidnapping
Chapter 16: Internships
Chapter 17: Stain and a New Devil!
Chapter 18: Finishing Internships
Chapter 19: Off to the Training Camp
Chapter 20: First Official Day at the Training Camp!
Chapter 21: Betrayal?
Chapter 22: Kamino Ward
Chapter 23: Closing Hours
Chapter 24: Big Chicken? Archer?
Chapter 25: Retiring the Number 1 Hero

Chapter 5: Apprehension test and Heroics Class Part One

4.5K 63 137
By FatedGil

Gil: No news on the arsonist yet
N: Yeah, Management is asking around
Gil: In the mean time, enjoy the new chapter.

▬▬ι═══════ﺤ

(3rd person POV)

Izuku and Hanako were packing their bags for UA, while Eri was watching. Eri was intrigued by the way that Izuku and Hanako threw and caught stuff without looking.

Izuku: "Here's your claws."

Izuku threw Hanako's claw weapons to her. Izuku had gotten her these as a present.

(Flashback)

Izuku and Hanako were walking through the mall, when something caught Izuku's eyes.

Gil: Imagine there are sharp bladed points on the fingertips, for puncturing open hand attacks and the knuckle spikes are good for extra damage on strong closed fist strikes.

He saw these claws on advertisement in a weapons store. Izuku walked in, practically dragging Hanako with him.

Hanako: "Hey! I thought we were only here to get food!"

Izuku: "I found a set of weapons that could assist you greatly, they even suit your close range fighting style."

Hanako sighed, knowing full well that she couldn't stop him when he got like this. She loves her little analyst, but sometimes forgets how far he goes to help people sometimes. It took about fifteen minutes extra, but it was worth it.

Izuku: "Deadly but beautiful. Just like you."

This made Hanako blush a bit. The weapons took some getting used to, but they were effective.

(Flashback end)

Hanako caught the weapons

Hanako: "Thanks Izu."

Once they had finished packing, Izuku Eri and Hanako Left the apartment through one of Izuku's portals. All of them in uniform. This included Eri. They left their bags by the drop off point and walked off to class 1-A. The three of them bumped into Izumi and Ryoshi.

Ryoshi: "Speak of the devil..."

Izuku: "..and he doth appear."

Izuku held his hand out and a loud ringing clap was heard as his and Ryoshi's hands connected.

Izuku: "I assume my sister has told you about little Eri here."

Ryoshi: "Yes she did."

Ryoshi crouched down to Eri's level and held a hand out.

Ryoshi: "Hello little one, my name's Ryoshi, nice to meet you!"

Eri: "H-hello."

Eri didn't take his hand until Izuku put a hand on her shoulder.

Izuku: "He's a good friend of mine. You can trust him."

Eri shook Ryoshi's hand. Ryoshi smiled and stood up. The group walked to the oversized doors, and heard voices on the other side.

Izuku picked up Eri and put her on his shoulders. Ryoshi opened the door and the room fell quiet as the top four students entered the room. Although, people were more surprised by the little girl.

Iida: "Why do you have that child with you?"

Izuku ignored him as Mr Aizawa would explain his predicament when he got there. Hanako sat at Izuku's left. There was a smaller desk to his right where Eri sat. Ryoshi and Izumi sat behind them. Ryoshi behind Izuku and Izumi behind Hanako. There was two empty seats in front of Izuku and Hanako. The door opened again and in walked the Todoroki twins. Shoto nodded at the four of them and Shoka waved excitedly. Izuku flinched as the next people came exploding through the door. Literally.

The Bakugo twins walked into the room, Katsumi was rather quiet whereas her brother was setting off explosions in his hands. Hanako reached over and grabbed Izuku's hand, seeing him flinch from the explosions.

Everyone else eventually entered the classroom. Izuku, Hanako, Ryoshi, Izumi and Eri went quiet as they heard the door open. Everyone was still chatting until they all eventually went quiet noticing that their teacher had arrived.

Aizawa: "It took you all eight seconds to quiet down, except for the top four, and the girl. Speaking of the girl, allow me to explain the situation. Izuku saved the girl from abusive parents, and she has a powerful quirk that she can't control. With my erasure quirk, I can make sure that she doesn't loose control."

Izuku sighed as he remembered the cover story that the were using for Eri. They didn't want the school knowing that she was the daughter of the leader of the Shie Hassaikai. Iida stood up again, as if to complain, but Izuku's glare put him back in his seat.

Aizawa: "Now with that sorted, everyone put on your sports uniform, we're going to do a quirk apprehension test."

Ochaco: "What about orientation?"

Aizawa: "In this school, teachers are allowed to teach how they like. I like to test my students on the first day to see if they are worthy of becoming heroes."

Some other members of the class were complaining, but Izuku, Izumi, Hanako, Ryoshi, Eri, Shoto and Shoka had already stood up and started to walk out.

Iida: "Where are you seven going."

Izuku: "The teacher said to get into our sports uniforms, we're going to get changed."

Aizawa: "I like you seven already!"

Shortly

Aizawa, Izuku, Izumi, Hanako, Ryoshi, Eri, Shoto and Shoka were already out at the field, waiting for everyone else to arrive. Aizawa looked up as he heard footsteps. The rest of the class had arrived. Once everyone had settled down, Aizawa told them of the tests that they were doing and that they were allowed their quirks. Aizawa asked Izuku to demonstrate the ball throw. Izuku threw the ball up and summoned Yamato, only to have it disappear before he could hit the ball.

Aizawa: "I would prefer if you hit the ball, rather than cutting it in half."

Izuku: "Yes sir. I'll use a different weapon this time."

Izuku grinned, getting to show off one of his other weapons, which he hadn't shown Hanako yet. Izuku had trained with these weapons privately, now he had an excuse to show one of them off. He threw the ball up again, and as the ball got closer to him, he dropped into a fighting stance.

Izuku: "Beowulf!"

Izuku punched the ball, sending it flying out across the field. Aizawa looked at his tablet and grinned. He turned it around to show the class.

Aizawa: "Looks like we've got a strong one here."

The tablet read 40 000 meters.

Izuku: "Oof, that's what I get for not practicing a lot with these."

Hanako rushed forward and looked at the gauntlets and greaves he had, geeking out at getting to see Vergil's Beowulf. Everyone else was shocked at the feat, especially Katsuki. Katsumi was more reserved, her eyes merely widening at the number, rather than fuming at the new power that Izuku has like her brother.

Katsuki: "How are you this powerful Dek-"

A loud whacking noise was heard. Everyone turned to see that Ryoshi had thrown the ball as well. He had used Rebellion like a baseball bat and hit the ball with it. 80 000 meters. Izuku grinned at this.

Izuku: "Ryoshi! Whoever gets first picks dinner?"

Ryoshi: "You're on!"

Aizawa grinned at this show of friendly competition.

50 meter dash:

1st, Izuku - 0.001 seconds

2nd, Ryoshi - 0.002 seconds

3rd, Hanako - 0.005 seconds

Grip strength:

1st, Izuku - 50 000kg

2nd, Ryoshi - 49 000kg

3rd, Izumi - 44 000kg

Repeated side steps

1st, Izuku - 1 100

2nd, Ryoshi - 1 098

3rd, Hanako - 1 090

Ryoshi: "Dammit, almost had you on a couple there."

Izuku: "HAHAHA! Yes! I get to pick dinner!"

The overall scores were as follows:

1st: Izuku Sparda

2nd: Ryoshi Sparda

3rd: Hanako Sparda

4th: Izumi Yagi

5th: Momo Yaoyorozu

6th: Shoto Todoroki

7th: Shoka Todoroki

8th: Katsumi Bakugo

9th: Katsuki Bakugo

10th: Tenya Iida

11th: Fumikage Tokoyami

12th: Mezou Shoji

13th: Mashirao Ojiro

14th: Eijiro Kirishima

15th: Mina Ashido

16th: Ochaco Uraraka

17th: Koji Koda

18th: Rikido Sato

19th: Tsuyu Asui

20th: Yuga Aoyama

21st: Hanata Sero

22nd: Denki Kaminari

23rd: Kyouka Jiro

24th Toru Hagakure

25th: Minoru Mineta

Aizawa: "We have some real powerhouses this year! Everyone head off that way, the dorms are over there. Nezu will tell you everything. Man, I need a coffee."

The students walked off to meet Nezu by the dorms. Everyone wondered why Nezu would be telling them about their dorms, bar a few. Eri was riding on Izuku's shoulders as she was trying to stay away from everyone else. They arrived at the dorms. Nezu guided them all to the common room.

Nezu: "Over to the left there is the lounge, and to the right is the kitchen."

Izuku immediately walked over to the kitchen, as Nezu explained everything to the rest of the class. Izuku pulled a knife out of the knife rack. He smiled seeing that it was sharpened to perfection.

Nezu: "Due to the size of this class, and some special circumstances, there are two shared rooms. The shared rooms are as follows. Room one, Izumi and Ryoshi."

Izumi looked surprised. She looked at her brother, who was still in the kitchen, he was grinning. Izumi started to blush, realising that he had asked Nezu for the specific rooming.

Nezu: "The second shared room, goes to Izuku, Hanako and Eri. Due to her condition, it is safest for Eri to stay with Izuku, as his quirk has a healing factor."

Shoto: "Really Izuku? Your quirk has a regenerative aspect?"

Izuku: "Allow me to demonstrate."

Nezu: "Don't go overboard like you did with the other teachers."

Izuku looked at Nezu with a sheepish grin.

Izuku: "Just a few fingers then."

Izuku lifted the knife up, then let it fall, chopping off four of his fingers. A gasp came from the class. The fingers and the blood started to disintegrate as his fingers regrew in two seconds.

Izuku: "Huh, nicely sharpened knife."

Momo: "That's what you say?"

Hanako: "Calm down, Momo. He's done way worse"

Izuku: "I can regenerate from basically any injury, but that doesn't mean I don't feel pain. I just have a high pain tolerance."

The rest of the class looked like they wanted to ask questions, but they were interrupted by their bags being brought in. As everyone started to take their bags up, Izuku called out a question.

Izuku: "Head count! Who's up for lunch? I'm cooking!"

Everyone liked the idea of having their lunch cooked for them.

Izuku: "Twenty six rounds, oof. Ryoshi you free to help?"

Ryoshi: "Yes! Izumi could you take my bags up to our room for me?"

Izumi: "Y-yes, that's no problem Ryoshi!"

Ryoshi: "Thanks a ton!"

Izuku: "Eri? Do you want to help cook?"

Eri: "..."

Izuku: "Are you shy of the people?"

Eri nodded her head. Izuku walked over to her and placed his hand on her head, earning a few AWWWs from the girls.

Izuku: "No one is going to hurt you here."

Eri: "You promise?"

Izuku: "I promise, snowball."

Eri smiled at this, making anyone that could see her collapse from her cuteness.

Izuku: "This is my rule. You want to get to Eri, you go through me, understand!"

Everyone agreed to this. Izuku could've sworn that he heard someone say that he was so manly. Izuku shrugged this off, he just wanted people to treat Eri kindly. Izuku turned around and picked up Eri. He gave her a white tallboy chef's hat.

Everyone eventually filed out into the dining area. Everyone who saw Izuku and Ryoshi cook were amazed. Their teamwork was impeccable. No one could deny that Eri was cute, she was running around in a chefs hat, passing vegetables and meat to the two. The speed that the two were cooking at was impeccable. They were constantly throwing the knives at each other when need be.

Ryoshi: "Pass me that bread knife please Izuku."

Izuku didn't hesitate. He reached out with his hand, grabbed the knife, and threw it at Ryoshi without ever looking away from the meat that he was cooking. Ryoshi caught the knife without looking and immediately went to cutting the bread.

Lunch was served. Eri, Izuku and Ryoshi were handing out plates to everyone. Eri got quite a few pats on the head from the girls, and some of the guys as well. The food was amazing. Enough to fill them up, but not too much, as they had a heroics class later in the day.

𝛙 • 𝛙 • 𝛙 • 𝛙 • 𝛙

Class 1-A entered their classroom and sat down, waiting for their new teacher. Izuku was chatting with Eri. Ryoshi was chatting with Izumi. That was when Hanako felt the presence, one she wished she would never see again. She grabbed onto Izuku's hand, confusing him. That's when he entered.

Izuku: "Does he always have to be this flamboyant?"

Hanako: "I know, right?"

All Might had said something about heroes versus villains simulations. Izuku wasn't really paying attention. Izuku got up to get changed with everyone else. Izuku was going to get changed into his gym outfit. Izuku watched as Mineta wandered over to the wall separating the girls and boys changeroom. Inspecting every inch of the place. There was a poster on the wall, so he lifted it up.

Mineta: "Hey guys! I found a hole that lea..."

He didn't get to say any more. He felt the presence of death behind him. He turned around and saw Izuku, who had summoned the Yamato and started to draw it from the sheath.

Izuku: "Scum like you doesn't deserve to be left alive."

Mineta ran out of the changeroom before Izuku could carry out his threat. Izuku just laughed maniacally, and sat in the changerooms, waiting for everyone to leave as he was trying to hide his scars as much as possible.

Everyone had arrived at the training grounds, bar one.

All Might: "Where is Izuku Sparda?"

Izuku: "Right here."

Izuku walked out of the tunnel in his gym outfit, getting some sighs of disappointment from some of the girls and a look of disdain from All Might. Izuku watched Hanako try and hide her anger at the other girls.

All Might: "Where is your hero outfit, young Sparda"

Izuku: "Right here."

Izuku summoned the Yamato. Reality started to form cracks around Izuku. Izuku was obscured by the cracks in reality. When reality around him shattered, Izuku was seen in his hero outfit.

Izuku: "Are you happy now?"

All Might sighed and started to explain what was going to be happening with the simulations. Names were going to be drawn out at random, yadda yadda. Izuku was yet again, ignoring what All Might said. He looked over and smiled, seeing Hanako's hero outfit.

Gil: Minus the sword, she has her spiked gauntlet gloves on. Also, Hanako's hair is exactly as shown in that picture.

Izuku: "I like the costume, although you could add a bit of green."

Hanako thought on this, wondering how she would add some green to her costume. Izuku looked up to see the names shown and had to hold back from laughing.

Match 1

Hero team:

Shoto Todoroki & Hanta Sero

Villain Team:

Shoka Todoroki & Ochaco Uraraka

Match 2

Hero team:

Ryoshi Sparda & Mezou Shoji

Villain team:

Katsuki Bakugo & Eijiro Kirishima

Match 3

Hero team:

Izuku Sparda & Hanako Sparda

Villain team:

Izumi Yagi & Katsumi Bakugo

Izuku: "Ryoshi? Give Katsuki hell for me."

Ryoshi: "Oh, I will! Especially after what he did to you."

Izuku smiled at this, and followed everyone to the viewing room to watch the first match.

(Shoto POV)

I was waiting outside with my teammate. I had the start of a plan in my head.

Shoto: "I'm going to try and freeze the whole building before my sister manages to set up her plan. If that doesn't work, use your tape to get through the top window, we will be able to cover more ground that way."

Hanta: "That should work out well."

All Might(Loudspeaker ver.): "THE HERO TEAM MAY NOW ENTER THE BUILDING!"

With this said, I walked calmly up to the building and placed my right hand on the building, freezing it. The whole building was quickly covered in flames which immediately disappeared after the ice melted.

Shoto: "Dammit, she had enough time to set up. Sero can you get up through the top window?"

Hanta: "On it!"

I kicked down the front door as Hanta flew up to the top window with his tape. I walked around the lower area of the building, making sure that I checked every room. I went up to the second floor and saw her standing there. She ran around a corner and I started to follow. Hearing the sound of ice forming, I lit up my fire side and saw the ice curve around the corner. I blasted it with my fire, surprised at the level of control that she had. I rushed after my sister, realising how dangerous it was to be out of sight of her.

I Informed Sero that I had found Shoka. He replied that he was currently fighting Uraraka. I turned a corner and saw her again, this time, she had a sword of ice in one hand, and a fire one in the other. I dropped into a fighting stance and watched as Shoka pointed the ice sword at me. I activated my left side as the sword extended and flew at me from where she was standing.

Shoka: "Shinsō!... I mean Holy Ice Spear!"

I melted the sword as it got to me. I activated my right side. I froze the floor, and skated at my sister.

Shoto: "Ice Mace"

That's when I heard it. The crackling of fire. I looked to the open door to my left as a wall of flame rushed towards me.

(3rd person POV)

Shoka's plan worked! it actually worked! She was so happy, but she couldn't get ahead of herself. She stopped the fire, thinking it was enough.

It wasn't.

Shoto was in an ice prison. He lit up his left side, melting it, and walked out.

Shoto: "Sorry Shoka, you can't beat me in terms of raw power."

Shoto rushed forwards, sending ice spikes towards her to force her to dodge. He shot fire at her as she tried to retaliate with ice. Shoka summoned an ice clone. This clone managed to Knock Shoto back a bit before he could melt it. Shoka eventually fell to her knees, she had run out of stamina. Shoto taped her hands with the capture tape.

All Might(Loudspeaker ver.): "All villains have been captured! The Hero team wins!"

Gil: Thanks for reading the chapter. Sorry about the fake chapter again. Hope you enjoy! Also, do you people think I should solely work on this story, or should I start working on two at once? Because I have the plans and the outline for a second and third MHA Fanfic already. So, What'll it be?

Fixed: 19/08/23

Word Count: 3142

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

337K 4.8K 38
Izuku and Izumi Yagi, step-bro and step-sis,(Don't even think about it) were a happy family with their mother Inko Yagi, also known as the No. 17 Her...
37.8K 905 38
Another union bullied crossover
261K 5.1K 30
A quirkless Izuku Yagi was neglected by his parent's and bullied by his sister, Izumi along with her childhood friends, Katsuki Bakugo, and Shoto Tod...
13.2K 468 10
Izuku Yagi was born into a rough and miserable life. Izuku was born powerless within a world of superhumans. Izuku was neglected by his family while...