โœ“ | MIRRORBALL โจ C. STURNIOLO...

By uglyloves

๐ฆ๐ข๐ซ๐ซ๐จ๐ซ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ | in which a new tiktok sensation can't handle the fame on her own. โ I'M A WHORE FOR TA... More

MIRRORBALL.
01 | youtube
02 | instagram
03 | real life
04 | instagram + real life
05 | imessage + youtube
06 | instagram + imessage
07 | real life + instagram
08 | real life + imessage
09 | youtube + instagram
10 | instagram + imessage
11 | real life
12 | youtube + instagram
13 | instagram + imessage
14 | imessage + instagram
15 | youtube + instagram
16 | imessage + instagram
17 | real life
18 | instagram
19 | imessage + instagram
20 | youtube + instagram
21 | real life
22 | tour + instagram
23 | tour + imessage
24 | youtube + instagram
25 | real life + instagram
26 | real life + youtube
27 | real life + instagram
28 | tour
29 | youtube + instagram
30 | instagram + imessage
31 | youtube + instagram
32 | real life
33 | imessage + real life
34 | real life
35 | youtube + instagram
37 | instagram
38 | instagram
39 | imessage + real life
40 | instagram
41 | real life
42 | imessage + instagram
43 | real life
44 | real life + instagram
45 | instagram
46 | instagram
47 | youtube + instagram
48 | real life + instagram
49 | real life
50 | riley speaks!

36 | real life + imessage

6.1K 112 398
By uglyloves

warning: underage drinking

instagram | lizmyers has posted!

liked by christophersturniolo, matthew.sturniolo, nicolassturniolo, and more!

lizmyers

. . .

nicolassturniolo WOW

nicolassturniolo i'm in actual shock

nicolassturniolo ur fucking perfect
lizmyers i truly love you so much

user basic ass costume

user you're so hot

kenzie YOURE STUNNING OMG
lizmyers LOVE UUUU

user red nail theory workssss

user are you really an angel tho?
christophersturniolo yes she is

matthew.sturniolo absolute goddess 👸
lizmyers omg king + queen move to god + goddess???? 🤴

user genuinely stunned rn

charlottewils MY BEAUTIFUL BEST FRIENDDDD
lizmyers SO MUCH LOVE FOR YOU

user happy halloween!!!! 🎃
lizmyers my actual fav holiday

user fav halloween movie go
lizmyers the boy who cried werewolf absolute banger

christophersturniolo holy 😇
lizmyers that's all i get?
christophersturniolo ur ugly
lizmyers thanks 🥰

load more comments. . .

"I'M SO EXCITED," lizzie says from the back seat of the van. "i fucking love halloween."

the triplets along with madi, lizzie, and charlotte are on their way to the halloween party. they decided to throw together some basic costumes last minute; the three girls wore angel costumes while the boys were in a black tee shirt and black pants with devil horns on each of their heads.

nick and chris would be trying alcohol for the first time tonight, while matt decided against it so he could watch over his friends.

they pull up in front of the house. it's supposed to be a quieter party with not many guests, which can be seen by the very few amount of cars in the driveway. matt parks on the side of the street pulled up to the curb.

they walk in and go straight to the kitchen to get drinks before walking to the lounge area to sit down. there are people mingling in different corners of the room, but the group doesn't know many so they stay socializing between themselves.

they're all a few drinks in and feeling a bit tipsy when they decide to play one of the card games on the table by them. this game is one of which has different cards for dares, questions, and random drinking ones.

lizzie leans her head on chris's shoulder while nick sets up the cards. he throws an arm around her and cuddles into her side on the couch.

nick pulls the first card and reads it aloud, "drink if you've ever joined the mile-high club."

charlotte is the only one to take a sip, and everyone starts laughing. chris looks down at lizzie's face still on his shoulder and smiles while her eyes are shut from laughter.

"not jackson," lizzie says, unable to stop her laughter.

"we don't talk about him," charlotte gives her a look.

charlotte is sat next to matt on the floor, her knee pressed against his while he seems oblivious to her presence.

lizzie pulls a card from the pile, "lick the person to your left's neck." she looks up at chris, giggling, while he dramatically moves his hair to the side.

"gimme some," he jokes.

she awkwardly sticks her tongue out and pokes his neck with it.

he pretends to be disgusted, wiping at his neck while she shoves him, laughing uncontrollably.

chris grabs a card, clearing his throat aggressively before reading it, "choose a partner to finish your drink with."

"hm," he pretends to think, looking around the room before landing on lizzie, "bottoms up."

they both chug their drink together before chris let's out a loud burp, resulting in lizzie moving away from him. he laughs and runs a hand through his hair, then stands up and reaches a hand out to help lizzie up.

she grabs his hand and swings their hands between them while happily walking to the kitchen to get more drinks.

"are you having fun?" he asks her.

"yes! halloween!" she smiles, grabbing a black cherry white claw from a cooler on the counter. "what flavor?"

"what is there?" he asks.

"mango, strawberry, lime, or black cherry," she reads from the cooler.

"lemme try a strawberry," he smiles.

she grabs the can and hands it to him before jumping on the counter to relax for a minute. chris walks over to her and sets his drink down next to hers. he places his hands on her legs while leaning his head into her shoulder, letting out a groan.

she sets one hand in his hair, twirling it around her fingers, and the other around his shoulder. it may be the weirdest 'hug' they've ever shared, but it was comfortable for them in their intoxicated state.

after a minute or two, lizzie took her hand out of his hair and pushed him off of her to get off the counter. chris wined and frowned down at her while she explained, "they're all still waiting for us to continue the game."

"who cares?" he says.

she rolls her eyes and grabs his hand to drag him back to the living room.

"took you guys long enough," matt complains as the pair resumes their spot on the couch.

matt gets a card from the pile, "give out two sips to the player of your choice," he reads. "i choose madi."

madi giggles and takes two sips of her drink while charlotte grabs her card.

"finish your drink then spin the bottle," she reads. she laughs before chugging her drink and setting it horizontally on the carpeted floor.

she spins the 'bottle', aka can, and everyone watches as it lands on chris.

"pucker up, christopher," charlotte jokes as she leans over matt to give his brother a peck on the lips.

chris wipes off his lips as he falls back into lizzie's shoulder, hiding his face from the group.

"i have to pee," charlotte gets up. "liz?"

lizzie nods and carefully slides away from chris before following her best friend to the bathroom.

as soon as the door shuts, charlotte is nervously looking at her friend. "i'm so sorry, liz," she says.

"why?" lizzie plays stupid.

"it was just a game i promise it meant nothing to me, and definitely not to him," charlotte continues, "i'm so sorry."

"it's okay, it happens," lizzie shrugs.

"have you accepted your feelings yet?" her friend asks.

"ew, feelings," lizzie grimaces.

"elizabeth myers," charlotte gives her a serious look.

lizzie slid down the door to sit on the bathroom floor, sighing and leaning her head against the door.

"i don't know, char," lizzie slurs. "he kissed me, y'know."

"really, when?" charlotte's eyes widen.

"during tour, in the hot tub in florida," lizzie explains. "we haven't talked about it since, and he hasn't done it again."

"go on," charlotte presses.

"i'm just as close with him as i am with matt and nick, but things are so different and i just don't understand," lizzie rants. "he's so cute and cuddly and always does random shit like holds my hand or plays with my hair."

"he asked me to dance on the beach with him to taylor swift," lizzie cries out. "but he's also terrified of relationships and refuses to accept his feelings."

"sounds like someone i know," charlotte says.

lizzie laughs, "yup. he's just perfect and i could spend forever with him and never get bored."

"sounds like you love him," charlotte states simply.

"no way," lizzie denies, shaking her head dramatically.

someone bangs on the door behind lizzie, which makes her jump up and widen her eyes. she opens it and apologizes profusely while the two girls slip through the door to join the group.

except, the group isn't there. just madi and nick sit in their original spots on the floor, matt and chris nowhere to be found.

"i'm gonna head home i think," nick says, "i'm fucking exhausted."

"me too," lizzie says and madi agrees, stumbling as she stands up. "char?"

"i'm gonna try and find matt," charlotte smiles as lizzie nods knowingly.

"good luck, babe," lizzie says, kissing her friend's cheek as the three head out the door, madi ordering an uber.

lizzie, nick, and madi end up at lizzie's apartment, all of them falling comfortably onto lizzie's king-sized bed.

"tonight was a movie," madi jokes.

"nick, thoughts on alcohol?" lizzie asks, holding her fist to nick's mouth as a pretend microphone.

"i feel great, but i probably won't do it again for a long while," nick says, dramatically elongating the word 'long'.

they settle into the pillows as lizzie grabs her tv remote, pulling up netflix. they land on pitch perfect, her singing along to every song while her two friends slowly fall into a slumber.

imessage

matt🤴
look, i know you and chris say you're just friends but i think you're lying

and because of that, i have to tell you what i'm seeing right now

i'm so sorry to be the one telling you this

but your friend charlotte is making out with chris in front of everybody right now

and this time it's not because of a stupid game

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.1K 1.2K 26
๐——๐—œ๐—— ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ ๐—˜๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—›๐—˜๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—”๐—•๐—ข๐—จ๐—ง ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—š๐—œ๐—ฅ๐—Ÿ ๐—ช๐—›๐—ข ๐—š๐—ข๐—ง ๐—™๐—ฅ๐—ข๐—ญ๐—˜๐—ก? ๐—ง๐—œ๐— ๐—˜ ๐—ช๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง ๐—ข๐—ก ๐—™๐—ข๐—ฅ ๐—˜๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ฌ๐—•๐—ข๐——๐—ฌ ๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—ฆ๐—˜, ๏ฟฝ...
507K 6.9K 44
โchris?โž โ what?โž โsorry for pushing you awayโž (๐ŸŽ€) ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ ๐ ๐ข๐š๐ง๐ง๐š ๐œ๐จ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฆ๐š๐ง falls in love with her childhood best friend. what...
96.2K 1.7K 43
"๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜ช ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ, ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ" ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต ๐‘พ๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ๐‘ช๐‘ฏ.. โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๏ฟฝ...
189K 3.3K 37
IN WHICH Matt Sturniolo leaks his celebrity crush on a YouTube video, not knowing that girl would be watching grinning ear to ear โœง.* "have i known...