44 | real life + instagram

THE FOUR TEENAGERS sat in the triplets' living room, watching spongebob. chris was laying down, his head on nick's lap as his feet rested on the armrest.

lizzie and matt were scrolling through tiktok on lizzie's phone, giggling whenever an edit of one of them would pop up on her for you page.

they would sometimes swipe upon a ship edit of lizzie and chris, to which she would immediately swipe away. matt respected her boundaries and wouldn't say a word about it, just pretending to be distracted by the next video.

it had been a few days since the two had talked in his bedroom. well, mostly screamed at each other. they had decided to start hanging out as a group again, since they would need to continue filming.

let's just say, it was beyond awkward. when lizzie walked in, door unlocked as always, chris was the only one in the living room. he looked up at her before immediately looking back to the tv, neither of them saying a word.

lizzie had texted nick about a million times, begging him to come downstairs and save her. nick came running down the stairs, the thumping of his footsteps being heard from a mile away.

he ran and jumped on to the couch with chris, distracting him with random conversation. when matt arrived, he laid casually next to lizzie on the opposite couch.

they'd only been hanging out for around a hour, but it felt like years. the tension could be felt by every person in the room. in every conversation lizzie would engage in, chris would pretend to not hear them, and vice versa.

"can we like actually be friends?" nick says after half an hour of complete silence.

"what?" lizzie asks.

"look, whatever happened between you two was wild and crazy or whatever i honestly don't know how to describe it," he starts, "but we used to all be fucking best friends. you guys were inseparable, way before anything."

chris leans up on his elbows to listen to his brother's ranting.

"and let's be honest here, this is fucking awkward," nick continues while matt nods in agreement. "no one's forcing you to hug it out and be best friends again, but at least stop acting like strangers."

"what do you want us to say? we talked it out the other day," chris replies.

"great! you talked it out! so act fucking normal now," nick says, dramatically smacking his hands against the couch as he finishes his lecture.

"hi chris, how are you doing on this wonderful day?" lizzie smiles sarcastically.

"well, hello, elizabeth," chris smiles back, "i'm doing just swell, how are you?"

"i can't complain," she laughs. "how was that, nick?"

"beautiful, now let's all just be friends," nick rolls his eyes.

"mario kart?" matt suggests, already knowing the answer and getting up to set up the switch.

nick, of course, played as waluigi, while matt chose dry bones. chris picked donkey kong at the same time that lizzie settled on diddy kong. of course, that was their luck.

lizzie ended the first race in first place, with chris tailing behind her in second. matt placed third and nick placed seventh. although they still screamed at each other throughout the round, there was no victory dance this time.

they played a few more races before lizzie got tired and couldn't keep up her winning streak. she collapsed into matt, who rested a comfortable arm around her.

"god, i'm exhausted," lizzie complained.

"you've done nothing all day except play mario kart," matt laughed.

"winning is hard," she groaned.

instagram | lizmyers has posted!

liked by christophersturniolo, matthew

liked by christophersturniolo, matthew.sturniolo, nicolassturniolo, and more!

lizmyers forever confused

. . .

user so chris is back to liking her posts that's a good sign

user do u have a tiktok tattoo
lizmyers no it's a music note 😭

user free feet pics 😋

nicolassturniolo my beautiful bsf
lizmyers i love u!

user more music now pls

user so are her and chris friends again or?

matthew.sturniolo stunnin the crowds
liked by lizmyers!

user if chris doesn't date her matt needs to swoop her up
nicolassturniolo 🙏🤞

user pls let me look like her

load more comments. . .

riley speaks!
filler chap bc lizzie & chris are awkward af