Cannibalistic Experiments ~ I...

By hysterically2763

@#%^*4/'5 been acting.. strange lately? And some contestants are going missing.. I wonder what's wrong..? Thi... More

Wheres Painty?
1 week
what?
Secrets revealed
new experiment
Update
against your words. ("Nickel..?" Rewrite)
"..Nickel..?" (Old chap)
meetup
silly willy update
OMG (update)
Oh Lightbulb...
What now?

You begin to feel tired

970 8 41
By hysterically2763

(WARNNGGG!! THIS IS MY FIRST TIME PUBLISHING A WATTPAD STORY SO PLEASE ENJOY THANKS!!)

(ANYWAY THERES SOME GORY PARTS AND BE CAREFUL OF MY HORRIFIC GRAMMAR THANKS‼️)

———————————————————————

PAINTBRUSH POV:

The hall is.. dark?

*

Too dark for my liking,
I looked around hesitantly, I could hear a faint noise in the background of the dripping of water and the pitter of my steps. It sounded like a... chewing noise.?

*

I could hear it growing louder, I turned a dark corner to see—

My eyes jerked open as I quickly sat up on my bed. I was sweaty and my breath was short and fast.
'Ugh.. that, stupid dream again?' Lightbulb growled, still laying in bed across the room.
'Mhm, it aggravates me the more I have it...'
I replied, rubbing my eyes as I sat up more on my bed.
'Just go back to sleep.. I'm tired still.'
Lightbulb groaned. Yawning afterward.
'I mean.. it's not surprising.'
I said, rubbing my hand through my bristles.
Lightbulb let out a small yawn before dozing off again. I gently laughed.

I got up out of bed and stretched.
Nothing better in the morning than having a nice stretch before you start the day.
I quietly walk out of me and Lightbulbs room, then slowly shutting the door.

'What time is it?' I ask myself, looking up at the clock on the hotels walls.
'3:04am' I repeat.
'Now that I'm out of bed I may as well get a glass of water or something..'

(UPDATED ON 05/08/2023‼️)

I walk through the hallway, it was dark. Darker than normal.

I reach the kitchen and I grab a glass, I look down tiredly and I begin filling up my glass with the tap.
My throats rather dry..
The glass is filled to the brim and I quickly chug it down, once finished I placed the water in the sink to be washed.
'If I have to wash up in the morning I'm going to go mad.'
I silently giggle to myself as I begin to creep back to my room.

'It's cold tonight.' I say to myself, my hand grabbing my other arm. Before I yawn again.

I stop.

...thud.

'What's that noise..?'

I turn around, nothing.

The noise was still occurring. They were footsteps. But they sounded.. different.? They sounded... lighter? I turn around and walk back to the kitchen and I investigate the room.
'Where are those stupid steps coming from?'

They suddenly stop after my words, and I feel a cold shiver down my back, as if someone's breathing on me, standing directly behind me.
I'm frozen in my place.

'Uhm.. who are you?'
I mumble, sweatily standing as this other.. "object" breathes down my back.
'I would appreciate if you didn't breathe down my back moron.' I hissed, attempting to get this "object" away.

I felt something on my arm, a sting, I look down and realise I've been stabbed by a syringe with something in it,
'What the— What are you doing..!?'
I felt myself get weaker, it was hard to stand now.. my legs wobbled trying to hold my weight, I also began to feel more tired than before.

'What...the.....'
I manage to spit out, before everything turned black, I heard a familiar voice say,
'Rest well Painty~'

Before my vision faded into utter darkness.

——————————————————————
WORD COUNT (551)
HOPE U LIKED THE MINI CLIFFHANGER!!
I personally liked it!1!1!1
ANYWAY THERE IS A NEXT PART BUT IM SORRY THERES ONLY 3 PARTS OUT RIGHT NOW :((
I HOPE I DID WELL FOR MY FIRST ONE
SEE U IN THE NEXT PART‼️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.6K 1.5K 35
IDFB... one of BFDI's greatest mysteries. Have you ever noticed how in BFB, it's barely ever mentioned? The only reference to it is one mention of th...
40.4K 895 60
CW: This story generally contains ships and swearing, as well as fights and weapons, each chapter contains a bit of a warning for common triggers. [P...
157K 5K 32
Ahah- I've got the motivation to actually make this so. . . . might as well do it! THIS STORY HAS BEEN OFFICIALLY BEEN DISCONTINUED. For reasons why...
2.1K 50 22
(Taking place between Season 2 and Invitational or something IDK) One day, while exploring near Hotel OJ, Test Tube finds some little "Maggots" in so...