Ishq In Banaras

By Garima_kumar

"I am officially crazy, Why did I agree to this " "Stop talking to yourself , we know you are crazy " .... A... More

Ishq In Banaras 💕
chapter 1: The starting point
chapter 2: why are you here
chapter 3 : she is the new renter
chapter 4 : friend with the idiot
chapter 5 : old memories
chapter 6 : the proposal
chapter 7 : let's do it
chapter 8 : old friends
chapter 9 it is fixed
chapter 11 : the past
chapter 12: I love you,I hate you
chapter 13 : tumhe jo maine dekha
chapter 14 : secret
chapter 15: ishq in air
chapter 16 : chai sutta and secrets
chapter 17 : hot and cold
chapter 18 : questions and confessions
chapter 19 : mission matchmakers
chapter 20: meeting and festival
NOTE : character intro
chapter 21: journey and music
chapter 22 : the ride back
chapter 23: cheesy Mr.. Trying to impress
chapter 24 : yeh Dilli hai mere yaar!
chapter 25 : sweetheart
chapter 26 : the sleepy couples

chapter 10 : the girl from past

28 5 0
By Garima_kumar

Shalini

" I want to visit the temple first " I told Rudra as we were leaving the house.

" Sure "

We went to the temple and seeing the shivling all my worries went away in an instantly .

I closed my eyes and prayed. After the darshan ,Rudra took me to Pappu tea shop , he was talking to the owner like they were old buddies.

" Rudra bahiya " a boy came running towards Rudra , he was dressed in school uniform.

" How are you kido , hope you are studying hard " Rudra said while patting the boys head  .

Pappu bhaiya came with our tea and asked the boy to leave for the school .

" Get on the bike , I will give you a ride " Rudra offered and instantly looked at me , I think he forgot I existed and when realised he wanted my permission to leave .

I took our tea from pappu bhaiya's hand and gestured for Rudra to take the boy to school.

The shop was near the ghat so I took the tea and sat on the steps . Sitting there I realised why people said 'subah e banaras'.

The mornings in Banaras are just so peaceful and beautiful. Even with so many people , the crowd is very peaceful, no chaos , everyone devoted towards the God . I could hear shiva's name being chanted thought the place, the musical sound from ganga brought the place life.

To topit off, the chai was fantastic . I shameless drank Rudra's too .

" I see you like the tea " Rudra said sitting next to me .

" It was one of the best I had in life " I said with a smile .

_________________☁️___________________

Rudra

Everything is a mess , after telling seema about the truth I was scared, she would tell the truth to everyone but the trust that Shalini had on her relieved some of my tension.

When I returned to my room that night , Shalini's father was standing outside my room .

"Sir please come inside" I invite him inside the room .

He entered my room after me and sat in the chair .

" Son , I am happy that Shalini found someone like you as her partner. You have grown up just like your father . A real gentleman "

I looked at him , my eyes were a little teary. Seeing me emotional he patted my head like a father would do for his son.

" Beta did he say something to you " Shalini's mother came in the room and looked at her husband with angry expression

" I did not do anything, for your information"

" Don't belive you , it's always you who do something or other "

" Don't belive me ask him , ever since we got married has there ever been a time when you think I am right " he asked in a jocking manner.

" Let me think, Na never" she said make all three of us busting into laughter.

Then see looked at me and said keeping her hand on my face .

"Now you are our son too , your partner would have been happy with all this special your mother , she loved love stories, now her own son is writing one. "  she the last statment as if remembering something from past .

" Now do you want a invitation, let the boy rest a little" she said looking at Shalini's father.

He made a face at her statment which brought a smile on my face. They left the room soon after.

.....

I woke up quiet early the next morning but someone else was up too . I saw Shalini sitting on the swing typeing something on her laptop.

I sat on the cot opposite to her . She was so engaged in her work that she did not notice me after a while she noticed me .

I could feel that she needed a break from all the mess and I asked her to join me for breakfast.

I was on my bike when she came wearing a black suit , her big oxidised earings were a big distraction , I could not remove my eyes off her. Why is she so pretty

" I want to visit the temple first " her voice brought me back to earth .

After visiting the temple we went to pappu bhaiya's shop for breakfast.

" Har Har Mahadev " pappu wished me when i and Shalini entered.

" Har har Mahadev pappu bhaiya "

" Two special today " pappu bhaiya asked looking at Shalini.

" Yes and two kachori sabji too " I said moving my eyes from Shalini to pappu bhaiya who wanted me to explain the female presence .

" Rudra bhaiya " pappu bhaiya's son came running to me .

I offered him a ride to school but I  wanted  to make sure that Shalini was fine by me leaving.

I have no idea but somehow Shalini always understand my looks , this time it bring no difference she gestured for me to leave with the kid.

When I entered the shop again , Shalini was nowhere to be found. Seeing me pappu bhaiya came to me and told me that she was sitting on the ghat and was enjoying her tea .

" You are worried as if she is your wife" pappu bhaiya commented.

" She will be , I am getting married " I looked at pappu bhaiya with a smile.

" You have finally found the girl , the one who saved you , the one you wanted to marry."

" Yes , she is the girl who saved me" I said looking at Shalini who I could see now sitting on the ghat .

" Congratulations Bhai " pappu bhaiya said giving me a tight hug . 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 138 10
"What the hell are you so scared of, Ishita? Why can't you love me back?" His voice boomed in the room with an echo. "I'm afraid of falling in love w...
569K 23.6K 49
Dev Dixit : A fun loving smart mamma's boy who is very casual and pays no heed of what others think about him he likes to do whatever he feels right...
282K 17.5K 92
"It's look perfect in you finger" ...... the boy said "but I'm afraid" ...the girl said "buy why , what makes you afraid?"..... "this new relations...
14.8K 1.4K 35
Shanvi sharma a 2nd yr of college student, she is ambivert and kind, loving and caring in nature but she is little bit short tempered. she is coming...