Fateful beginning of vacations

Od R-ammstein

Sixteen-year-old Sarah has a knack for getting into scrapes with authority figures over and over again. So it... Více

Chapter 1: Early vacations
Chapter 2: The arrival
Chapter 3: Kathi's Secret
Chapter 4: Reality or not?
Chapter 5: Nightly meeting in the kitchen
Chapter 6: Cross-examination?
Chapter 7: Unorthodox Methods
Chapter 8: Confrontation
Chapter 9: Shopping with obstacles
Chapter 10: Encounter of a different kind
Chapter 11: Purchase successful
Chapter 12: Thoughts on the Wayside
Chapter 13: The most annoying friend
Chapter 14: Who am I and if so how many?
Chapter 15: Mind games 2.0
Chapter 16: Insight?
Chapter 17: Diaper No. 2
Chapter 18: New interesting things
Chapter 19: Kathy's analysis
Chapter 20: A short nighttime interlude
Chapter 21: (no) time travel
Chapter 22: New Beginning
Chapter 23: Sins of the past
Chapter 24: The Problem
Chapter 25: An evening among friends
Chapter 26: Loss of reality
Chapter 27: Secrect Diary of a bedwetter
Chapter 28: The Confession(s)
Chapter 29: Insane Dreams
Chapter 30: The missing piece of the puzzle
Chapter 31: An Unexpected Discovery
Chapter 32: Father Stress
Chapter 33: Family Council
Chapter 34: My girlfriend, her parents and me
Chapter 35: Longing for normality
Chapter 36: Thoughts in the mist
Chapter 37: A normal week begins
Chapter 38: Old acquaintances
Chapter 39: Blow of fate
Chapter 40: Sandra's somewhat different vacation start
Chapter 41: Tit for tat!
Chapter 42: The day after tomorrow
Chapter 43: When the civil service rings three times
Chapter 44: Outlandish Theories
Chapter 45: In the lion's den
Chapter 46: A tricky case
Chapter 47: The reckoning comes at the end
Chapter 48: Kathi's Moving In
Chapter 49: Brave New World
Chapter 50: Leonie
Chapter 51: The brother of the tutoring student
Chapter 52: Two become one
Chapter 53: Moving
Chapter 54: New Deal
Chapter 55: The Interview
Chapter 56: The Accusation
Chapter 57: Endless emptiness
Chapter 59: A journey through madness
Chapter 60: Of intrigues and other scoundrels
Chapter 61: The Conference
Chapter 62: Decreasing aversion
Chapter 63: Mysterious lost property
Chapter 64: The guy next door
Chapter 65: Thomas
Chapter 66: Sarah's peace offering
Chapter 67: Full Risk
Chapter 68: Sarah's Last Trick
Chapter 69: The last dream is over
Chapter 70: Only Sound and Smoke

Chapter 58: Unexpected Help

21 0 0
Od R-ammstein

Standing outside his door was a completely distraught Leonie.

"Hey Leo what's wrong?" her brother asked worriedly.

"I think Sarah is getting kicked out of school. That's totally mean." said Leonie sadly.

"I guess there will be reasons if they want to kick her out of school. It's probably her own fault." he commented on Leonie's statement.

"But they all say that's not true at all!" persisted Leonie.

"What did she do anyway?" asked Tom.

"Did you really not notice?" asked Leonie and ran into her room only to return shortly afterwards with a folded piece of paper. She handed this paper to Tom.

"Read this!" she urged him insistently.

"And what is this?" he asked, confused.

"The school paper. Sarah was interviewed and the interview is why she's in trouble now." explained Leonie. Tom searched for the article with the interview and his eyes grew bigger with each sentence.

"Gross. So if she said that, then she really deserved it." countered the Leonie.

"But she didn't say that!" affirmed Leonie.

"And how do you know?" asked her brother.

"Very simple. I overheard a conversation..." Leonie continued.

"So you're telling me you overheard a conversation? You don't do that!" he interjected.

"It doesn't matter right now. The editor-in-chief was on the phone with someone and told them that everything is going according to plan and Sarah will soon be out of the picture." explained Leonie.

"Sounds to me a bit like you made that up," her brother remarked.

"Not true at all. She also said that the original tape is safely stored." explained Leonie.

"Original tape? What tape Leonie?" asked Tom.

"Apparently there is a tape on which what is written in the article can be heard." explained Leonie.

"Then it's pretty clear that Sarah said all that, isn't it?" stated Tom.

"No I just don't believe that! It's manipulated or something. Surely, why else would anyone be talking about an original tape. It doesn't make any sense at all, you have to see that too." she replied in exasperation.

"So if I just assume that you're not making this up, then there might be something to it, even though I think it's unlikely. Have you ever talked to Sarah about it?" asked Tom.

"No how? She's only in her room and doesn't let anyone in. Not even Kathi or her mother." explained Leonie.

"Shit. You know what I'll try something. Wait here." he said and hurried out of the room.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sarah had crawled into her bed. Just like the days before. The only person she let near her in between was actually Kathi, who had direct access to Sarah's room through their shared room. The two had not talked much. Most of the time Sarah had kicked her out of her room quite savagely and didn't want to see or talk to anyone. Kathi nevertheless brought her something to eat every day so Helen didn't have to worry. There was a knock at Sarah's door. She did not respond. It knocked again. She just wouldn't respond. A third knock, followed by a voice muffled by the voice.

"Jeez Sarah, open the damn door I need to talk to you!" shouted Tom on the other side.

"I wouldn't know what about! Just go away and leave me alone!" she shouted back at him.

"Leonie found out something important that might help you! Open up now!" he urged her.

"I don't care!" shouted Sarah again, after that she didn't respond to Tom, who went to the kitchen after the failed attempt. A short time later he heard footsteps and voices coming down from upstairs. A short time Kathi and Sandra were standing in the kitchen.

"Hi." he greeted them both.

"Hi." came back from the two.

"Are you guys going to Sarah's?" he asked.

"Was the plan." Kathi gave as an answer.

"You can probably do without it. She's a total blocker," Tom explained.

"Well what did you expect? I think you're the last person she wants to see. Why are you even interested in her situation?" asked Sandra.

"Oh because of Leonie. She's convinced that Sarah didn't do anything and came to me all broken up. What was I supposed to do?" he countered.

Kathi and Sandra sat down at the table.

"We are also sure that Sarah didn't do anything," said Kathi.

"Yes, but unfortunately we can only make assumptions and nothing constructive comes from Sarah as you know." Sandra added.

"Shit." commented Tom.

"You can say that again. If we don't have something to save Sarah's ass by the conference, that's it for her," Kathi explained.

"Oh, she must have a clean record as a model student, so what if she gets a reprimand or something?" returned Tom.

"You don't know Sarah very well," Kathi interjected.

"Right, I don't know her at all," Tom countered.

"Yeah, sure. Well let's put it this way Sarah has a damn thick file with the principal, um no I correct myself it's probably still the thickest file. That was kind of her last chance and I guess it's gone," Kathi continued.

"Oh come on you've got to be kidding. She can't have the thickest file at the principal's office." retorted Tom.

"Yes, she does, actually," Sandra confirmed.

"Somehow I only get to hear strange things. You tell me about Sarah's ominous school file, and Leonie tells me something about secret conversations about Sarah. Is there something in the water lately or what?" he asked, confused.

"Wait a minute can you repeat that?" asked Kathi excitedly.

"Is there something in the water?" asked Tom.

"No, the one before with Leonie!" demanded Kathi.

"Oh, she told me she overheard a conversation in which the editor-in-chief was talking to someone about Sarah. So something about the plan coming together and something about an original tape. I think she's probably making it up, but it still seemed strange to me. I actually wanted to ask Sarah about the weird audio tape that apparently exists. But I guess that was nix." he told the two.

"That's great!" Kathi was happy.

"What are you so happy about?" asked Tom.

"It's simple. We have a possible lead to exonerate Sarah, that's more than super." explained Kathi.

"Well, let's assume that what Leonie says is true, what are you going to do with the information? Give it to Sarah? Forget it, I tried, she blocked everything and I hardly believe that she reacts to you differently or?" he asked the two.

"No, unfortunately not. I haven't really talked to her for a few days either. I just bring her food regularly." said Kathi.

"How does she actually let you in?" asked Tom.

"Well, more or less. Our third room can be entered from our rooms so I can get in, but that's not important right now," Kathi explained.

"Sure it's important, then me and Leonie can just go in through the connecting room and talk to Sarah," Tom suggested.

"No we can't do that." said Kathi.

"Why not?" asked Tom.

"Because we don't want to. Neither Sarah nor me!" clarified Kathi.

"Sarah's not here and I can't ask her so only you have a problem with that." noted Tom.

"Tom. Sarah definitely won't want it either." interjected Sandra. "Why do you think the room can only be accessed from the bedrooms? They don't want anyone from them to get in there." explained Sandra.

"Oh come on you've probably been in there too!" she complained to Tom.

"It doesn't matter if I've been in there or not. That's not up for debate." declared Sandra.

"And how are you going to help Sarah then? Just like that without having any info from her?" asked Tom.

"Well, there's hardly anything else left for us to do, is there?" replied Kathi.

"That's totally stupid." Tom complained.

"Think what you want about it. Will you help us with the whole story?" asked Kathi.

"Whatever, but for the record I'm doing this for Leonie's sake, not Sarah's." he explained.

"We don't want to care about that." replied Kathi and Sandra.

"So what are you guys going to do?" asked Tom.

"First we should hear from Leonie what she overheard." said Kathi.

"Exactly and then we have to somehow manage to get her to get more information." added Sandra.

"Great and how is she going to manage that? They're certainly not going to hand it to her on a silver platter. Everyone knows that Leonie lives here in the same house as Sarah," Tom explained.

"Well, I have an idea," said Kathi.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"And you think you can do it Leo?" asked Tom.

"I don't know." she said uncertainly.

"Oh, I'm sure you'll manage." said Kathi, who was walking along the path to school next to the two of them.

"But that's totally mean and Sarah will definitely be mad and I do like her." said Leonie.

"Yes, it's mean, but you're only doing it to help her. When she comes out of her room again, you can apologize and explain to her that it was our idea. Besides, we do it because we like her," Kathi explained.

"Well, at least most of them," Tom interjected.

"Yes, at least most of them. At least it gives us something now that you don't get along." said Kathi directed at Tom.

"Yeah, but I don't have to act for it, Leonie does." he remarked.

"Exactly, that will definitely be hard." said Leonie.

"Hey Leonie you can do it. We practiced this for a long time yesterday, didn't we?" said Kathi.

"Yeah, but you're not mad at me either, are you?" she asked Kathi.

"No, it's all good. That was my idea." Kathi answered.

"Ok girls, you should stop being nice to each other. Kathi go a few steps slower and join us in a minute," Tom instructed her.

Kathi stopped for a moment and let the two walk a bit in front of her, then she continued on her own.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sandra and Svenja were waiting for Kathi and the others at the main entrance. There were enough students in the schoolyard that was good, Sandra noted. The editor-in-chief was also in the schoolyard, talking to a few other girls.

"Are you sure the girl can handle it?" asked Svenja.

"It's our only chance." Sandra returned.

"Well I'm curious and you guys made this up on the fly last night?" asked Svenja.

"Yes, why?" replied Sandra.

"Well you don't do it every day. I probably would have grabbed the little snake long ago and beaten it out of her," Svenja remarked.

"That would be fine with me right now, but we should be less aggressive, even if she deserves it." replied Sandra.

"Ah look there's Tom and Leonie." said Svenja pointing to the stairs.

"Wonderful. Ah here comes Kathi too." added Sandra.

Svenja leaned back. "Well then, let the games begin." she said and waited to see how the spectacle would develop.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leonie swallowed. She was really uncomfortable at the thought of the plan Kathi and Sandra had come up with. She looked at her brother. He nodded in confirmation. She knew that was the sign.

"See I told you Sarah was just a poor little sausage. She's such a coward and hides in her room because she doesn't have the guts to stand by what she did." Tom said loud enough for everyone to hear.

"Yeah I thought she was nice, but she's really cowardly and I can't stand her because she talked so bad about school. She's dead to me." Leonie confirmed her brother's statement.

"Honestly you two should be ashamed of yourselves. Say that to Sarah's face." Kathi drove at them both from behind.

"It's obvious that you, as her sister, stand by her," Leonie threw at Kathi.

"Sure what do you expect? You stick up for your ass of a brother instead of thinking about whether Sarah really did something," Kathi retorted angrily.

"Hey leave Leonie alone. She simply saw through Sarah." intervened Tom.

"Oh just get out of my sight." said Kathi, making her way through the onlookers to Sandra and Svenja.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sandra and Svenja watched the spectacle and hoped their victim would bite. Sure enough, just as Kathi was making her way through the crowd, being followed by everyone with bewildered looks, the editor-in-chief walked up to Leonie.

"Oh great. That worked out Sandra." noted Svenja.

"Very nice. Kathi will be right there." said Sandra.

"Hi you two." said Kathi annoyed. "Sorry you had to watch that." she apologized.

"Let's go inside then we don't have to keep watching the douchebags." said Sandra and disappeared into the building with Svenja and Kathi.

"And did she bite?" asked Kathi excitedly.

"She sure did." confirmed Svenja.

"Leonie was really believable." Sandra remarked.

"Yeah I hope the editor-in-chief blabbed." commented Kathi.

"What's the stupid cow's name anyway?" asked Svenja.

"I think Nina or something." said Kathi.

"Well it's not that important. Don't forget, if Leonie and Tom run into us, ignore them and go to confrontation if necessary. We really can't be squeamish with either of them now, otherwise no one will buy our argument." Sandra admonished the two.

"I get it. Is it actually going to stay with you Kathi this afternoon?" asked Svenja.

"Sure, I'm curious to see what Leonie finds out." said Kathi excitedly.

"We'll see. See you later." Sandra and Svenja said goodbye. Kathi made her way to her classroom.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was unusual for Kathi to go home alone. She knew from Tom that he had left with Leonie a good 10 minutes before. Kathi had still been standing around with Sandra and Svenja for a while and had left later in order not to run into either of them. In the meantime Kathi had arrived at home and unlocked the door. She didn't hear a sound on the first floor and made her way to the basement. Tom and Leonie were already waiting there.

"Ah there you are finally." she greeted Tom.

"Yes, sorry, I talked to Sandra and Svenja for a few minutes," Kathi apologized.

"The two have also played along super. They didn't give me a glance. Mature performance. Only Sarah can do even better." Tom noted with a laugh.

"Super. You were great too Leonie." Kathi praised Leonie.

"Really?" she asked sheepishly.

"Yeah I think they really bought it. Svenja told me that the editor-in-chief came to see you. Tell me what she wanted and what was her name again?" Kathi asked excitedly.

"Her name is Nina, I told you before. Oh, she was mainly talking about Sarah and had the idea for a new article I should write," Leonie explained.

"Ok and about what?" asked Kathi.

"About how Sarah is cowardly hiding in her room." said Leonie sadly.

"Very good." said Kathi.

"Why is that good?" asked Tom.

"Simple. If Leonie writes the article and it gets printed, then everyone will see in black and white what Leonie thinks of Sarah. I'm assuming this is a final test to see whose side Leonie is really on, and believe me, we'll give this snake an article to look at," Kathi explained.

"Are you doing this with Sandra and Svenja?" asked Tom.

"Sure, what are you going to do in the meantime?" asked Kathi.

"It's better if you don't know, but I think sooner or later it will help us." explained Tom.

"Well, if you think so. Be careful though." asked Kathi to him.

"Hey I can take care of myself. You just take good care of Leo for me yeah." he said and disappeared upstairs and Kathi could hear the front door.

"Do you know where he is going?" asked Kathi.

"No idea." replied Leonie.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As promised Sandra and Svenja came over in the afternoon.

"Ok what's new?" asked Sandra Leonie after sitting down in the kitchen downstairs with Svenja.

"I'm supposed to deliver an article describing how Sarah is holed up in here." replied Leonie

"Great!" commented Svenja.

"Yeah, I don't like it either." agreed Leonie.

"Guys it's not about whether we think it's good or not, it's about Leonie getting any information." made Kathi clear to everyone again.

"Yes, but I'm allowed to say that I don't like it, right?" asked Svenja.

"Noted." replied Kathi.

"Where is Tom actually?" asked Sandra.

"He wanted to go away again. He didn't tell us where." explained Kathi.

"And Sarah? Did she ever get out?" continued Sandra.

"I think she was in the bathroom in between, but I didn't see her, only heard her." reported Kathi.

"Shit. She can't keep this up forever, can she?" said Sandra.

"Of course she can't. She'll probably be out by the conference at the latest." replied Svenja.

"Does anyone know when that is?" asked Leonie.

"Um, on Tuesday." replied Kathi.

"That gives us just under a week. So we should really get on with it." stated Svenja.

"Right, so girls we'll write Leonie's article now and tomorrow she'll submit it. Make an effort. Sarah should look especially bad and don't think about what she would think if she listens to us." Kathi explained and looked towards the door leading to her room. "Just get started, I'll be right back." she followed up and headed towards her room.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

2.3K 122 5
Age Regression Story, Do not put in ddlg/variants, NSFW, or kink reading lists! - When a Hitman nicknamed The Cobra is given orders to place a hit on...
250K 3.7K 35
Lexi is a girl who gets in trouble a lot. Both her parents and herself see this behaviour can't last any longer. But both parties don't know what to...
569K 15.9K 36
Olivia Swan was the elder twin of Bella Swan. She was the life of the party. She was a daddy's girl. She brought smiles to the faces of everyone s...
3.2K 56 20
Isabella Woods is a streamer and an age regressor,, when her parents choose to send her to a school for Littles, how will she stay a secret streamer...