โœ“ | MIRRORBALL โจ C. STURNIOLO...

By uglyloves

๐ฆ๐ข๐ซ๐ซ๐จ๐ซ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ | in which a new tiktok sensation can't handle the fame on her own. โ I'M A WHORE FOR TA... More

MIRRORBALL.
01 | youtube
02 | instagram
03 | real life
04 | instagram + real life
05 | imessage + youtube
06 | instagram + imessage
08 | real life + imessage
09 | youtube + instagram
10 | instagram + imessage
11 | real life
12 | youtube + instagram
13 | instagram + imessage
14 | imessage + instagram
15 | youtube + instagram
16 | imessage + instagram
17 | real life
18 | instagram
19 | imessage + instagram
20 | youtube + instagram
21 | real life
22 | tour + instagram
23 | tour + imessage
24 | youtube + instagram
25 | real life + instagram
26 | real life + youtube
27 | real life + instagram
28 | tour
29 | youtube + instagram
30 | instagram + imessage
31 | youtube + instagram
32 | real life
33 | imessage + real life
34 | real life
35 | youtube + instagram
36 | real life + imessage
37 | instagram
38 | instagram
39 | imessage + real life
40 | instagram
41 | real life
42 | imessage + instagram
43 | real life
44 | real life + instagram
45 | instagram
46 | instagram
47 | youtube + instagram
48 | real life + instagram
49 | real life
50 | riley speaks!

07 | real life + instagram

9.4K 142 167
By uglyloves

"MAYBE A BEACH vlog?" lizzie suggests, brainstorming video ideas for her channel.

she sat on one of the couches in the boys' living room, matt and nick on the couch across from her. chris was taking a nap and had yet to join the group in their planning.

"yes that would be perfect!" nick says, "it matches your vibe well and your fans will love it."

"we can get a shit ton of snacks and like an umbrella and stuff," matt suggests.

"or we could go to the boardwalk!" lizzie sits up excitedly.

"let's do both!" nick says, "the more video ideas, the better."

"what up," chris grumbles as he walks into the living room, rubbing his eyes.

"good morning sleeping beauty," lizzie jokes as he sits on the couch a few feet away from her.

he gives the girl a nod before looking to his triplet brothers, "we got any good ideas?"

"yeah we have a few," matt says. "nice of you to finally join us."

"shut up, i'm here aren't i?" chris retorts. he leans back on the couch, picking up his phone and beginning to scroll through instagram.

"shall we discuss the elephant in the room?" lizzie asks nervously.

"uh," nick scrunches his eyebrows. "which would be?"

"no one likes me in your videos," lizzie starts. "i know laura said this would be a good idea, but if i'm bringing you guys down it's not worth it."

"i think we just don't know each other well enough yet," matt says.

"yeah, like it's awkward to film when we just met." chris says, not looking up from his phone, "but if we continue to film and hang out we'll get into the swing of things quickly."

"i guess, i'm just so nervous to fuck up on camera." lizzie presses her lips together into a line.

"reminder that i'm the editor," nick sits up. "just say and do whatever you want, and if you don't want it in the video i'll cut it out."

"yeah, sometimes you just gotta pretend the camera isn't there," matt says. "that's what i do, i don't really like the idea that my whole life is on video either."

lizzie nods, breathing in and releasing it, "i guess it's just hard to be myself sometimes. like i don't know which version of me the viewers like best and would want to see."

at this, chris finally looks up from his phone and meets her eyes. he nods in understanding, before setting his phone down.

"why don't we just take a breather and play mario kart?" the youngest triplet suggests.

half an hour later, the four teenagers were aggressively screaming at the tv as lizzie carried the lead.

"fuck this! i hate this stupid fucking game!" chris screams as his character drives off of rainbow road. he slams his controller down as lizzie pushes him out of her view.

"get out of my way i'm trying to win!" she screams, one arm shoving him out of her face.

chris throws her hand down and continues to dance around in front of her until her character falls off multiple times, ultimately putting her in 11th place, right in front of him.

"HA! I WIN!" matt yells a few seconds later, pulling his younger brother into a victory dance.

chris kisses matt's cheek, as matt pushes him to the ground in response before wiping his cheek aggressively, "gross dude."

"can we get food?" chris asks as he lays on the ground.

"i'm not driving, we can order," matt answers, putting the switch controllers back on the mantle.

they had returned to their original positions on the couches as they ate the pizza that was just delivered.

"hot, hot," lizzie complains, breathing out heavily as she sets her slice down.

chris offers her his cold pepsi, which she rudely declines.

"i fucking hate pepsi," she scrunches her nose.

his jaw drops, the other two triplets oblivious to their conversation. "you said what?"

"the only halfway decent pepsi is cherry, and even then it's like my last choice."

"yeah, we can never be friends," chris shakes his head.

"whatever you say," she laughs.

the four continue to eat in silence, spongebob playing in the background. chris huffs before laying down dramatically, his socked feet poking lizzie's legs.

"get those monstrosities away from me," she grimaces. in response, chris just wiggles his toes against her.

she pushes herself as far as she can to the armrest, but he's relentless. everyone breaks into giggles as she ends up falling off the couch.

"i hate it here," she groans.

"no, you don't," nick laughs.

chris reaches an arm down to help the girl up. she says thank you while grabbing his hand before swiftly pulling him to the ground.

"motherfucker," he shoves her shoulder as he rolls away from her.

she can't help her laughter as she stands up, "where's the kitchen?"

"i'll show you," nick offers and gets up to lead the way.

nick starts to fill a glass of ice water for the girl who's leaning on the counter.

"see how easy it is to be yourself when the camera isn't around?" nick asks. "when we're recording, just pretend it's not there and we're just hanging out."

"yeah, i'll try," she laughs, accepting the water he holds out for her.

they joined the other two brothers in the living room again, chris still on the floor.

"can we watch something other than spongebob?" matt complains, picking up the remote.

"bridgerton!" nick says while the other two whine.

"i'm with nick," lizzie agrees.

"absolutely not," chris shuts the idea down.

they all agree on a comedy movie as it was getting late and no one wanted to argue about it anymore. lizzie scrolled through her phone, finding pictures to post on instagram.

instagram | lizmyers has posted!

liked by christophersturniolo, matthew.sturniolo, nicolassturniolo, and more!

lizmyers never playing mario kart w chris again

. . .

christophersturniolo sore loser 😮‍💨
lizmyers hate u

user chris fine as fuck

user why the ice pack

nicolassturniolo caught me lackin w that pic 😐
lizmyers ur always hot

user so they hangout now too?

user i wanna be her

matthew.sturniolo winner 4 life
lizmyers again, how do i dislike a comment?

user literally what is she doing

kenzie i miss u gorgeous
lizmyers miss u more baby

user this girl gives me bad vibes

madifilipowicz fav people
liked by lizmyers!

user ok?

charlottewils there's no way u lost 😦
lizmyers not by choice, trust me

load more comments. . .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 3.7K 36
โi might kill my ex, i still love him thoughโž [ a chris sturniolo fanfic ] ooo. chris sturniolo x fem oc
98K 1.8K 26
๐——๐—œ๐—— ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ ๐—˜๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—›๐—˜๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—”๐—•๐—ข๐—จ๐—ง ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—š๐—œ๐—ฅ๐—Ÿ ๐—ช๐—›๐—ข ๐—š๐—ข๐—ง ๐—™๐—ฅ๐—ข๐—ญ๐—˜๐—ก? ๐—ง๐—œ๐— ๐—˜ ๐—ช๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง ๐—ข๐—ก ๐—™๐—ข๐—ฅ ๐—˜๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ฌ๐—•๐—ข๐——๐—ฌ ๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—ฆ๐—˜, ๏ฟฝ...
48.5K 773 23
โ‹™ โœง ๏ฝฅ๏พŸแต—สฐแต‰ สทแต’สณหกแตˆ โฑหข แตƒ แถœแต˜สณหขแต‰ โฑแต— สทโฑหกหก แตโฑหกหก แต’แถ  สธแต’แต˜ หกแต‰แต— โฑแต— โ‹† . ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐— ๐–บ ๐—€๐—‚๐—‹๐—… ๐—†๐–พ๐–พ๐—๐—Œ ๐–บ ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—’ ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡ ๐—Œ๐—๐–พ ๐—‡๐–พ๐–พ๐–ฝ๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—๐—‚๐—† ๐—๐—๐–พ...
113K 2.1K 43
"๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜ช ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ, ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ" ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต ๐‘พ๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ๐‘ช๐‘ฏ.. โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๏ฟฝ...