ARRANGE MARRIAGE - ZHANYI

By yi______zhaan

Story of marriage arranged between a rich heir and a normal and simple guy Rich heir is what one describe to... More

INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10 - PART 1
CHAPTER 10 - PART 2
CHAPTER 11 - MARRIAGE PART 1
CHAPTER 11 - MARRIAGE PART 2
CHAPTER 11 - MARRIAGE PART 3
CHAPTER 11 - MARRIAGE PART 4
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14 - PART 1
CHAPTER 14 - PART 2
CHAPTER 15 - PART 1
CHAPTER 15 - PART 2
CHAPTER 16 - PART 1
CHAPTER 16 - PART 2
CHAPTER 16 - PART 3(a)
CHAPTER 16 - PART 3(b)
CHAPTER 17 - PART 1
CHAPTER 17 - PART 2
CHAPTER 17 - PART 3
CHAPTER 18 - PART 1
CHAPTER 18 - PART 2
CHAPTER 18 - PART 3(a)
CHAPTER 18 - PART 3(b)
CHAPTER 18 - PART 3(c)
CHAPTER 19 - PART 1
CHAPTER 19 - PART 2(a)
CHAPTER 19 - PART 2(b)
CHAPTER 19 - PART 3(a)
CHAPTER 19 - PART 3(b)
CHAPTER 20 - PART 1
CHAPTER 20 - PART 2
CHAPTER 20 - PART 3(a)
CHAPTER 20 - PART 3(b)
CHAPTER 20 - PART 3(c)
CHAPTER 20 - PART 4(a)
CHAPTER 20 - PART 4(b)
CHAPTER 21 - PART 1
CHAPTER 21 - PART 3
CHAPTER 21 - PART 4
CHAPTER 22 - PART 1
CHAPTER 22 - PART 2
CHAPTER 22 - PART 3(a)
CHAPTER 22 - PART 3(b)
CHAPTER 22 - PART 4(a)
CHAPTER 22 - PART 4(b)
CHAPTER 23 - PART 1
CHAPTER 23 - PART 2
CHAPTER 23 - PART 3(a)
CHAPTER 23 - PART 3(b)
CHAPTER 23 - PART 3(c)
CHAPTER 23 - PART 3(d)
CHAPTER 24 - PART 1
CHAPTER 24 - PART 2
CHAPTER 24 - PART 3(a)
CHAPTER 24 - PART 3(b)
CHAPTER 25 - PART 1(a)
CHAPTER 25 - PART 1(b)
CHAPTER 25 - PART 2(a)
CHAPTER 25 - PART 2(b)
CHAPTER 25 - PART 3(a)
CHAPTER 25 - PART 3(b)
CHAPTER 25 - PART 3(c)
CHAPTER 26 - PART 1(a)
CHAPTER 26 - PART 1(b)
CHAPTER 26 - PART 2(a)
CHAPTER - 26 PART 2(b)
CHAPTER 26 - PART 3(a)
CHAPTER 26 - PART 3(b)
CHAPTER 26 - PART 4(a)
CHAPTER 26 - PART 4(b)
CHAPTER 26 - PART 4(c)
CHAPTER 27 - PART 1(a)

CHAPTER 21 - PART 2

1.5K 97 40
By yi______zhaan

At XIAO MANSION

Mr. Xiao who has been sitting on his chair was shocked when he saw the butler coming with the bouquet and he became curious about it as he wants to know the reason which has lead to the destruction of the bouquet. The elder who has been sitting on his chair watching the scene in front of him is shocked and seeing the interaction between his son and Yibo he wants to know the reason for it. He knows that Zhan will not tell him like this as his boy has always kept the things that can worry him to himself only so the last retort which can make his son tell him is his stern behavior.

The elder when saw his son had completed talking with Yibo looked at him and in a stern voice spoke,

"Zhan, May I know the reason that has led to destroying of the bouquet?"

Zhan who had been talking with the younger when heard his father's voice felt a shiver as he knows that whenever his father uses this voice then whatever his father asks he needs to be told so releasing a deep breath he spoke, "it's Yangzi!"

Mr. Xiao when heard his son felt his anger rising up but right now he just wants to know what has happened so he looks at Zhan as he speaks,

"Will you elaborate son?"

Zhan when heard his father knows that he will not be able to hide it from his father so releasing a sigh he started telling his father as he started telling his father what happened yesterday and it was after half an hour he completed telling his father what has happened.

Mr. Xiao, when heard what has happened, felt his anger rising at how can the boy be bullied in the Xiao Mansion even in the presence of his and Zhan, and he was just angry at himself that he was not able to protect the boy but more than that he felt that he needs to teach someone a lesson so he just takes out his phone as he dials a number which is answered after one ring,

"Huan, where are you?"

"Sir in the office!" came an immediate reply.

"Good!" Spoke Mr. Xiao as he continued, "call Mr. Wang and tell him that I want to meet him sharp at 10:00 am!"

"Yes sir!" Came an immediate reply as Mr. Xiao ended the call making both Zhan and Yibo shocked.

Zhan who has been listening to his father is shocked as he didn't expect his father will be this much angry although he anticipated this but he never imagined that his father will be this much angry so he after gathering his courage called for his father as he speaks, "Dad, why do you want to meet Mr. Wang!"

Mr. Xiao when heard his son clenched his fist as he spoke,

"How dare they hurt my son-in-law?"

"And I feel there is a need to talk with Mr. Wang?"

Zhan when heard this is confused as to what his father wants to discuss with Yibo's father but seeing his father's anger he felt that it was not the right time to ask anything from his father so he just nodded his head.

Mr. Xiao seeing this action just sighed as he looks at Yibo who is just standing there with his eyes wide open but when felt the gaze of his papa so he is a little bit startled and just hid behind Zhan as he has never seen his papa this much angry.

Mr. Xiao when saw the action of the younger realized he has scared the boy so he called for him in a sweet voice, "Yibo!"

Yibo when heard his papa calling for him in a sweet voice gathered his courage as he came out from his hiding place as he speaks, "y... Yes, papa!"

Mr. Xiao seeing this just moves toward him as he speaks, "what happened, son?"

Yibo hearing this just shook his head as he looks at Mr. Xiao as he doesn't know what to speak to his papa.

Mr. Xiao hearing this just sighed as he ruffles the boy's hair tenderly to make him relax as he knows that he has scared the younger and after doing this looks at Zhan as he speaks, "should we leave?" And with this leaves the dining hall.

Zhan who has been watching the scene in front of him when heard his father immediately nodded his head as he also moved toward the exit when suddenly he felt someone holding his hand.

Yibo when saw his papa going away pouted but when saw his Zhan Ge leaving immediately grabbed his hand getting the attention of the young heir.

The young heir, when felt a grasp on his hand immediately, turned around to only found Yibo holding his hand so he spoke, "Bobo what happened?"

Yibo when heard his husband gathered his courage as he in a sweet voice spoke, "please don't go!" As he doesn't want to stay alone in the mansion.

Zhan hearing this with a sigh spoke, "bobo, I have some important work to do!" As he has three meetings scheduled for today and all of those meetings are important.

Yibo when heard this pouted as he doesn't want his Zhan ge to leave him but he knows that the work of his husband is also important so he with a heavy heart just nodded to his husband.

Zhan when saw the expression of the younger felt a pain in his heart but he can't stay today as he has to attend those meetings but seeing the younger his heart doesn't want to leave him when suddenly an idea clicked his mind as he spoke, "cub will you come with me and dad?"

Yibo who has been pouting when heard his husband didn't believe his ears so he spoke, "Can I come?"

"Yes, yibo!" Spoke Zhan as he texted his father who has already left to wait for another half an hour as he wants to make the boy ready for the office.

Yibo when heard his husband jumped in excitement as he spoke, "thank you Zhan Ge!" Making the latter smile as he spoke, "should we make you ready for the office!"

"Yup!" Spoke Yibo with excitement and with this, both of them left for their room as Zhan wants to make Yibo ready for the office it was after half an hour the boy was ready and Zhan seeing the boy smiled as he spoke, "shall we?" And the younger hearing this just nodded his head and with this, both of them left the room.

Mr. Xiao when saw his son's message with a smile settled in the living room with some files to only stand up when he saw his son coming down with Yibo smiled as thus both were wearing the same color outfit.

Zhan when reached his dad spoke, "shall we move dad!"

Mr. Xiao hearing this just smiled and the family of three left the hall to the entrance of the mansion where Mr. Lam is standing and seeing the elder ran to open the door for him as Mr. Xiao enters the car followed by Yibo and Zhan and with this, the car leaves for the Xiao Corporation.

At XIAO CORPORATION

The car stopped in front of the Xiao corporation at 9:30 am as Mr. John runs to open the door for the young heir as he steps out to only hold the door for his husband and father. Zhan who is standing outside the car produces a hand for the younger and the latter immediately put his hand in the older's making the young heir smile as he steps out followed by Mr. Xiao.

Mr. Xiao after stepping out moved out of the car to only enter the building followed by the young heir and his husband and as the elder entered the building the reception fell into silence as they saw the chairman entering with his son but what shocked them the most was the scene of the young heir holding a hand of the cute boy who is looking at everything with twinkling eyes unaware of the eyes watching him and his husband.

Zhan, when saw the employee looking at them, glared at them which made them lower their gazes as he enters the personal elevator and after it presses the button for the 50th floor and after a few minutes the elevator opens on the floor as Mr. Xiao steps out followed by Zhan and Yibo.

Mr. Xiao after stepping out spoke, "son I am moving to my office!"

Zhan hearing this just nodded his head as he looks at Yibo who is looking at everything with curiosity as this is the first time he had seen such a magnificent building.

Zhan when saw this smiled as he spoke, "shall we move cub?"

Yibo who has been busy admiring the office smiled as he spoke, "yes Zhan Ge!" And with this, both of them moved toward the young heir's office.

It was at 9:50 am Mr. Xiao entered the office to only found his secretary Mr. Huan waiting for him and the later when saw the chairman immediately stood up as he spoke, "good morning, Mr. Xiao!"

Mr. Xiao hearing this just nodded his head as he takes his seat and speaks, "have you informed Mr. Wang?"

"Yes sir, he said he will !" Came an immediate reply.

"Good!" Spoke Mr. Xiao as he takes the files which are kept on his table to sign them as he knows that these are required for today's meeting.

Mr. Xiao was busy signing the files when a knock was heard which made him clench his fist as he knows who might be there at the door. Huan who has been standing beside the chairman when saw the action of the elder felt a shiver run down his spine as he knows that the chairman is angry today which is a rare sight to be seen and he knows that today the person who is at the other end of the door is going to face the wrath of the chairman.

Mr. Xiao after straightening himself in a cold voice spoke, "Come in!"

Mr. Wang was in his office when he received a call from the secretary of the elder Xiao from which he got to know that Chairman Xiao have requested for him making him shocked as he was not expecting such a short notice and moreover he felt uneasy from the call as whenever the elder wanted to talk with him he would call by his own but today for the first time Mr. Xiao has made Mr. Huan tell him that he wants to meet him which made him a little bit worried but he immediately shrugged his thoughts as he doesn't want to get late for meeting the elder and left his office. It was at 9:50 am when he reached the Xiao corporation and after entering the building he moved toward one of the elevators as he presses the button for the 50th floor and after a few minutes the elevator opens on the said floor with a ding and Mr. Wang just straightens himself before leaving the elevator as he moves out to reach the elder's office and reaching their he released a deep breath before knocking at the door to only enter the office when a faint come in was heard.

Mr. Wang after hearing the come in entered the office and seeing the Chairman he bowed his head in respect as he spoke, "Good morning, Mr. Xiao!"

Mr. Xiao hearing this without looking at him just nodded his head as he speaks in a stern voice, "Mr. Wang take a seat!"

Mr. Wang when heard this settled on the chair but seeing the indifferent behavior of the elder he felt a little uneasy so he spoke, "Mr. Xiao you requested for me!"

Mr. Xiao hearing this just closed the files as he looks at Mr. Huan and spoke, "is there any other thing that requires my attention?"

"No sir!" Came an immediate reply from the secretary.

"Good!" Spoke Mr. Xiao and then with a pause spoke, "you may leave!"

Mr. Huan hearing this just nodded his head as after gathering the files he left the room, as Mr. Xiao turns his attention toward Mr. Wang and spoke, "Mr. Wang did you speak anything?"

Mr. Wang, when heard the question is startled as this is for the first time Chairman Xiao, is behaving like this with him, and seeing this he is a little bit worried as he has never seen the elder being like this because the latter is known for his courteous behavior but he composed himself as he spoke, "Mr. Xiao you requested for me?"

Mr. Xiao hearing this with a smile spoke, "yes Mr. Wang!"

Mr. Wang hearing this in a curious voice spoke, "what can I do for you, Chairman Xiao?" As he doesn't want to leave any stone turned to please the elder as the Xiao corporation is the topmost company in the country and having them as your support is an asset to you.

Mr. Xiao hearing the sweet words of Mr. Wang knows that the person is trying to please him but today he is not in the mood to be pleased by anyone, especially by the person in front of him as his family has hurt his family member so he with a smirk spoke, "it's about the new project of Xiao corporations!"

Mr. Wang when heard this felt a little bit relaxed as he spoke, "mr. Xiao, I have done all the research on that project!"
As the new project of the Xiao's was regarding the new shipments and import and export business and since Mr. Wang wanted to expand the business of Wang corporation he studied about this project thoroughly.

Mr. Xiao when heard this smiled as he spoke, "do you know about the new project of Xiao corporations?"

Mr. Wang hearing this is confused as the elder only told him about this project last week so why is he asking about it but he suppressing his question spoke, "yes, Mr. Xiao, it's about the new import and export business of Xiao corporation!"

Mr. Xiao hearing this with a smile spoke, "then you must be knowing about the partners of this project!"

Mr. Wang hearing this nodded his head as he checked the list yesterday only and he was happy that Mr. Xiao have included him in the project too as he spoke, "yes Mr. Xiao, I checked the list yesterday only!"

Mr. Xiao seeing this spoke, "then I need to tell you I have revised the partnership in this project!"

Mr. Wang when heard this is shocked so he spoke, "and what are the changes, Mr. Xiao?"

Mr. Xiao hearing this with a smile spoke, "Wang Corporation is not going to be a part of this project anymore!"

Mr. Wang who has been sitting when heard this felt someone took something away from him as this project is very important to him as he knows that this project can save his company but hearing this he felt his dream being shattered but what confused him the most is what is the reason for this decision of the elder so he after composing himself spoke, "w... Why?"

Mr. Xiao when heard this felt his anger rising as he remembered the morning talk with his son in which the latter told him what Yangzi did with Yibo, how she destroyed the bouquet, and how she was about to hurt the boy had zhan not intervened in between she would have definitely hurt Yibo but he knows that this is not the right time to thrash at the said person so he in a calm voice spoke, "because you don't know how to discipline people!"

Mr. Wang when heard this is confused as he knows that his employees are all efficient and disciplined because he himself hates slacking off then how can Mr. Xiao say this so he spoke, "has my employees slacked off from their work?"

Mr. Xiao hearing this in a calm voice spoke, "no Mr. Wang, your employees are hard-working people it's someone else!"

Mr. Wang hearing this got more confused so he spoke, "I am not getting you, Mr. Xiao!"

Mr. Xiao hearing this clenched his fist as he spoke, "it's your daughter wang Yangzi!"

Mr. Wang when heard this shocked as this was not what he was expecting to listen and how can Yangzi offend Mr. Xiao when she has never met the elder so he spoke, " but Mr. Xiao, Yangzi is a nice girl!"

Mr. Xiao hearing this let out a laugh as he spoke, "Nice enough to offend my son and hurt my son-in-law!"

Mr. Wang when heard this widened his eyes in shock at how can Yangzi offend the young heir because after the incident happened in the office corridor of Xiao Corporation she will never approach Zhan on her own then how can she offend him and how can she meet Yibo as even he has not seen the boy after marriage then how can Yangzi meet him so he spoke, "mr. Xiao, I feel you have some misunderstanding!"

Mr. Xiao when heard this felt his anger rising as he spoke, "do you think I will lie?"

Mr. Wang when heard this widened his eyes in horror as he spoke, "no mr. Xiao but I am not understanding how can she do it without meeting Mr. Xiao Zhan and Yibo?"

Mr. Xiao hearing this spoke, "she came to yesterday's party and destroyed the gift which my son gave to his husband!"

"What?" Spoke Mr. Wang as he clearly remembers telling Yangzi to not go to the party because he himself doesn't went to attend it then how can the girl go there.

Mr. Xiao hearing this realized that the girl came without telling Mr. Wang so he spoke, "Mr. Wang I don't care what Yangzi does and how she does it all I knew he hurt my son-in-law, and you know I am protective about my family!"

Mr. Wang hearing this doesn't know what to speak so he just nodded his head and Mr. Xiao seeing this spoke, "so as a punishment for offending the family member of the Xiao's I don't want you to take part in this project of the Xiao corporations!"

Mr. Wang when heard this felt an urge to murder someone as today the project he always wanted to work on is being taken away from him but he doesn't want to lose this project so he spoke, "mr. Xiao, I apologize for Yangzi's behavior!"

Mr. Xiao hearing this just spoke, "the apology will not make the gift alright Mr. Wang the damage once done is done!"

Mr. Wang when heard this is a little bit startled but he knows that the elder is not wrong but he wants to try once more so he spoke, "please mr. Xiao give me one more chance I will not disappoint you!" And then with a pause continued, "I am ready to take any other punishment but not this as my employees have worked a lot on this project!"

Mr. Xiao when heard this released a sigh as he spoke, "okay, but I have two terms which you need to follow if you need this project!"

Mr. Wang who is desperate for having the project immediately nodded his head making Mr. Xiao smile as he spoke,

"1. I don't want Yangzi near my son and son-in-law and if I came to know that she hurt Yibo again then I will deal with her on my own!"

Mr. Wang hearing this knows that if Yangzi messes again Mr. Xiao will not leave her as by hearing him today he came to know how much he loves his son and Yibo so he spoke, "yes, Mr. Xiao!"

"And my second term is I want a transfer of shares!" Spoke Mr. Xiao.

Mr. Wang when heard this felt his blood turning cold as he is not able to understand this term so he spoke, "what do you mean Mr. Xiao?"

Mr. Xiao hearing this with a calm smile spoke,

"I WANT YOU TO TRANSFER 15% SHARES OF WEI CORPORATION IN THE NAME OF XIAO WANG YIBO!"

Mr. Wang when heard this felt someone snatch the ground beneath him so he immediately spoke, "no, this can't happen!"

"Then the deal can't happen too mr. Wang, you may leave the office!" Spoke Mr. Xiao as he takes another file to start reading it.

Mr. Wang when heard it felt he is at a bottom of a pit because if he transfers the share then Mrs. Wang might kill him and if he doesn't then he may lose the project which can save him from bankruptcy as he knows that the business that the Xiao's are going to start will yield him profit so he just looked at the elder as he spoke, "Mr. Xiao!"

"Yes, Mr. Wang!" Replied Mr. Xiao.

"I AM READY TO TRANSFER THE SHARES IN THE NAME OF XIAO WANG YIBO!"

Mr. Xiao hearing this smiled as he spoke, "you may have the project then!"

Mr. Wang hearing this just stood up from his seat as he bowed to the elder and is about to leave the office when Mr. Xiao spoke, "I need the confirmation of the transfer by tomorrow evening!"

Mr. Wang hearing this just spoke, "yes mr. Xiao!" And with this leaves the office as Mr. Xiao smiles and speaks,

" A NEW LIFE IS GOING TO BEGIN FOR YOU YIBO!"

"AND LET'S START IT BY MAKING YOU STRONG AND INDEPENDENT!"

_______________________________________

That's for today...

Do tell me whether you liked it or not...

Do you like mr. Xiao punishment.

Do tell me...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

968K 24.3K 23
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...
96.9K 3K 76
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
767K 17.3K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
862K 53K 117
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...