His Eternal Obssession (Compl...

By msjasly

Goutham was an extremely introvert and calm young man. He was very humble, respected everyone and treat every... More

Prologue
Chapter - 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Chapter - 30
Chapter - 31
Chapter - 32
Chapter - 33
Chapter - 34
Chapter - 35
Chapter - 36
Chapter - 37
Chapter - 38
Chapter - 39
Chapter - 40
Chapter - 41
Chapter - 42
Chapter - 43
Chapter - 44
Chapter - 45
Chapter - 46
Chapter - 47
Chapter - 48
Chapter - 49
Chapter - 50
Chapter - 51
Chapter - 52
Chapter - 53
Chapter- 54
Chapter - 55
Chapter - 56
Chapter - 57
Chapter - 58
Chapter - 59
Chapter - 60
Chapter - 61
Chapter - 62
Chapter - 63
Chapter - 64
Chapter - 65
Chapter - 66
Chapter - 67
Chapter - 68
Chapter - 69
Chapter - 70
Chapter- 71
Chapter - 72
Chapter - 73
Chapter - 74
Chapter - 75
Chapter - 76
Chapter- 77
Chapter - 78
Chapter - 79
Chapter - 80
Chapter - 81
Chapter - 82
Chapter - 83
Chapter - 84
Chapter - 85
Chapter - 86
Chapter - 87
Chapter - 88
Chapter - 89
Chapter - 90
Chapter - 91
Chapter - 92
Chapter - 93
Chapter - 94
Chapter - 95
Chapter - 96
Chapter - 97
Chapter - 98
Chapter - 99
Chapter - 100
Chapter - 101
Chapter - 102
Chapter - 103
Chapter - 104
Chapter - 105
Chapter - 106
Chapter- 107
Chapter - 108
Chapter -109
Chapter - 110
Chapter - 111
Chapter -112
Chapter - 113
Chapter - 114
Chapter - 115
Chapter - 116
Chapter - 117
Chapter - 118
Chapter -119
Chapter - 120
Chapter - 121
Chapter - 122
Chapter - 123
Chapter - 124
Chapter - 125
Epilogue - 1
Epilogue -2
Thank You
New Story AlertπŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Chapter - 4

10.7K 1K 643
By msjasly

Note: I have started this plot after fighting a lot with my mind as this plot was so dominating in my thoughts. Above all I believe that you will all support me with this story though few may be disappointed with the female protoganist being older than the male. I will try to give the best of this plot so just don't go with the word obsession in the title. My plots will only give a healthy vibe even when it comes to obsession. Your votes and comments are the only thing that keeps driving me to write further. I m so happy to see the comments. I will start giving daily updates when the reads and votes are quick for me to give the next update. Thank you. Love you all.❤

Recap: Goutham and Mithra start working together

*******************

Goutham stood by the window of his office and watched Mithra leaving the office premises driving her scooty with Nithya behind her. He waited until the office was empty and moved to Mithra's cabin. He sat in her seat and laid his head on the table caressing the faded white rose in the vase.

Goutham: Still crazy for the white roses....

Flashback

The entire college was set to celebrate the women's day and management had decided to welcome every female with a rose. Bunches and bunches of roses of various colors were placed at the entrance for the girls to pick of their favourite color. Mithra and Nithya entered the college and walked towards the table to pick a rose. Nithya immediately picked a yellow rose and pinned it to her top like everyone but Mithra stook sulking without picking one for her.

Nithya: Hey Mithu, are you not selecting a rose for you ?

Mithu: Management is so biased Nithi, how come they didn't place my favourite white roses ? I m not picking one for me. Lets go to the class now.

Nithi: How come they will know your favourite will be white roses ? Let it go and pick one.

Mithu: They may not know that white rose are my favourite but they know there is rose in white too so how could they deny the rights of my white roses being placed with other colors ?

Mithu huffed and walked towards her classroom unaware of someone who was hearing everything. Mid of the celebrations Mithra and Nithya went to the canteen to fill their growling tummy. Mithra bought curd rice and was about to leave but was stopped by the old man in the cash counter.

Cashier: Maa, ellarum poo vechurukanga nee yen vechukala ? ( Everyone have a rose pinned to their top why not you ?)

Mithra: Enakku pudicha color illa uncle .( My favourite color wasn't there uncle)

Cashier: indha color ok va ? ( So, is this color ok ?) 

He gave a bunch of white rose to her and Mithra squealed in excitement taking the roses from him.

Mithu: thank you ..thank you...thank you so much uncle... 

She jumped in joy and quickly pinned a white rose to her top and Goutham clicked a photo in her excitement state and passed some money to the cashier with a wink for helping him to give the roses to Mithra.

Flashback ends.

Goutham touched the tiny jerry doll, her favourite cartoon. He chuckled taking it his palm.

Goutham : Just like you Mithra......

He received a call from his mother and placed the things as it is and reached the parking where Chandru was waiting for him already. They hugged and got in the car to get back home. Chandru saw Goutham smiling all the way.

Chandru: Goutham, Raghini has arrived from mumbai. Please maintain your cool and stay away from her. 

Goutham: You supported mom so much in the morning and here she couldn't let me in peace even for a day after my return from London and called that witch here already to fuck with my patience.

Chandru: I can understand you Goutham, just focus on your love and make your girl fall in love with you as soon as possible. That is the only way to keep Raghini away from you. 

Goutham: I hope she doesn't eat my brain before I get my love.

Chandru: don't worry man I m there to help you and moreover you would leave home in the morning and return only at night so it will be only less time you will see her and try to be polite or aunty will only make the situation worse.

Goutham: thank god you understood now...sure there will be some drama now at home. How about we have dinner and catch up for the missing year before we reach home.

Chandru hified and instructed the driver to take to a restaurant. They sat opposite to each other and placed their orders.

Goutham: So, whats new in your life..any girl ?

Chandru: Yes, but I m still waiting for her reply. Once she gives a green signal I will let you know.

Goutham: Good, all the best. Can't wait to see you running to save your lives from her.

Chandru: Cruel man, lets wait and see who runs to be saved from whom. Your girl will be my sister and we will form a team and together we will torture you that you will run to save your ass from us.

Goutham: You wish...rather it will be a role reverse. My wife will kick your ass to keep our privacy. 

They drove chatting all the way. On the other hand Mithra reached home and had dinner after refreshing. she returned to her room excusing of being tired and sat on the bed leaning on the headboard with a pillow on her lap.

Mithra: Have I seen him before, his aura is not like new to me. He is so intimidating yet speaks so cool. How to know about him ?

She thought for sometime and started searching for his name in social media. After searching for a long time she found his profile in instagram but it was a private account.

Mithra : Private account ? Seriously ? man how will I know about you and your history ? 

She threw the pillow and laid on the bed but his touch on her waist, his caring gestures, his stylish look and the way he carried himself as powerful and daring person in the conference room everything about him haunted her. She tiptoed to downstairs and saw the lights were off. She gulped some water and entered the pooja room.

Mithra: Muruga, naa nalla ponna irukanum adhukku andha aalu nenappu vara koodadhu pa. un pullaya kaapathu, kanavu vara koodadhu. ( Lord Muruga, I should be a good girl and for that I shuld not his thoughts, I should not have the dreams )

She applied a thick line of holy ash on her forehead and threw a little in her mouth.

Mithra Mv: Nalla irukku eppo saptalum.. ( taste good everytime) 

she put a pinch more in her mouth and returned to her bed and laid on it pulling the sheets over her head chanting the mantras to avoid other thoughts.

Goutham and Chandru reached home by 12.30 and opened the door not making any noise but alas they were welcomed by Shylaja, Ravichander and Raghini who were watching movie with large bowl of popcorn in their hands. As soon they entered Raghini jumped from her seat and ran towards Goutham who just moved away and Raghini landed on Chandru's arms.

She pulled back immediately and glared at Chandru who raised his hands in surrender. Goutham wished good night to his parents and started to ascend the stairs but Raghini stood before him.

Raghini: Goutham, you are too bad. We are meeting after a long time and you just decided walk away. I missed you Goutham, how are you ?

Goutham: I m good so far Raghini and I see you are enjoying your life too so if you excuse I will retire to my room. I have a hell of work in office tomorrow.

Raghini: Not letting you go so easily Goutham. Now come join us for movie. Its been long time we watched movie together. please.

Goutham: When did we watch movie together in the past ? Come out of your hallucination and get away from my path.

Shylaja: Raghs, let him go. He must be tired. We will talk in the morning.

Raghini agreed and moved from there. Goutham rushed to his room and shut the door sighing in relief. 

Morning Raghini reached the kitchen dressed in a short skirt and sleeveless capri top. She was intructing the maids to prepare Goutham's favourite dishes and was ordering them to set everything when Chandru arrived here holding a file in his hand.

Chand: Hi Raghini, looks like you are so busy. What is special today ?

Raghi: Definitely not for you Chandru. These are for Goutham and you need to wait until he joins for breakfast.

Chandru: Arcot briyani nagoor naaiku kedaikanum nu irundha yarala maatha mudiyum . ( If the dog in nagoor is destined to get arcot briyani then who can change it )

Raghini: Paithiyama nee...olunga pesa theriyadha ? ( Are you insane ? Don't you speak properly?)

Chandru: I meant, Goutham is not at home so obviously it will be who will get to eat all these. What a pity  but don't worry I won't let the food to be wasted. I will pack and deliver to the orphanage.

Raghini was fuming in anger hearing his words and gritted her teeth.

Raghini: You are right chandru.. atleast you accepted that you are dog.

Chandru: whats wrong, I couldn't stop myself from accepting it after seeing you who look like a pomerian in that white top, white earrings, white hair band,white bracelet.

Before Raghini could reply Ravichander and Shylaja arrived at the dining and seated along with Raghini.

Shylaja: chandru, where is Goutham ?

Chandru: He said about going to meet his girl today so left early. He will reach office after meeting her.

Shylaja: Is she not working in office ?

Chandru: How do I know aunty ? 

Shylaja caressed Raghini's knuckles on the table to calm her. On the other side Goutham drove to the street of Mithra's home and watched her in nightie making a rangoli before her home. As soon as she walked back inside home he drove aimlessly and reached office little late.

Hearing the heavy foot steps Mithra raised her head and saw Goutham entering and for a second their eyes met and he winked at her before entering his room. Mithra gasped at his act and sat on her seat with a thud feeling her heart ready to jump out of her ribcage.

Before she could calm her landline was ringing indicating the call from Goutham. She answered with a stuttering voice and heard him calling her to the cabin.

Mithra: Summave andha aalu kanna paatha enna ennavo agudhu idhula kannaduchutu pona naa enna pannuven. Ulla pona enna nadakumo. Muruga...illa unakku rendu pondati unkitta ketta nee halp matta.. Anjaneya, kaapathu pa..jai anjaneya.. ( Just looking at his eyes makes so much in me and upon that what will I do if he winks like this. What will happen if I enter his room ? Muruga..no you have two wife so you will not help me so...Lord Anjaneya please save me...Jai anjaneya )

*************************

A/N:

Let see if anjaneya will help her and what is Goutham's plan.

Please vote and comment.

Take care and Thank you

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48K 4K 40
This story is all about our favourite Ashwin and kirti !! A girl who have nothing and a man who have everything !! They both get married under a cont...
381K 35K 94
ELEMENTS OF LOVE series - BOOK 1 (Magic and Passion) - Symbolising Element of Nature - Water Ashwika He is the Lion of the Boardroom. Tall, Handsome...
38.9K 5.7K 38
24 year old, over achieving Arohi wasn't someone people wanted to hangout with. She was arrogant and ruthless. She was the CEO of one of the topmost...
76.1K 4.7K 38
Hi guys.... I'm an amateur writer.... so please forgive my flaws... this is the story about 2 innocent souls who are married out of compulsion.... a...