Taekwondo | Seong Taehoon x r...

By Icyyhot

When moving somewhere new, you never expected to be dragged into this mess. Gangs and death await. An unlikel... More

Ch.1 First meeting
Ch.2 Yu Hobin
Ch.3 Viral hook
Ch.4 One punch TV
Ch.5 How to beat a boxer
Ch.6 Yu Hobin Company
Ch.7 Beach
Ch.8 Beach pt.2
Ch.9 Lee Dowoon
Ch.10 Taehoon vs Yeonwoo
Ch.11 Pakgo's return
Ch.12 calm before the storm
Ch.14 The storm
Ch.15 Kang Eunwoo
Ch.16 Sick
Ch.17 Girl's day
Ch.18 Runaway fam
Ch.19 Imposter (sus)
Ch.20 Slush Funds
Ch.21 Hospital
Ch.22 Lee Jinho

Ch.13 Baek Seongjun

759 40 18
By Icyyhot

~Y/n pov~

"Seongjun's streaming his rebuttal right now." Snapper exclaimed, holding up his phone which was playing the video.

"They're all total fabrification." Seongjun claimed, "I'll take everyone who spread false information about me to court."

We were all alarmed as all the comments seemed to be supporting him despite everything that had been revealed about him.

And after that, all the other Newtubers who had made videos calling him out started to apologise.

This isn't good...

It was then Yeonwoo came to us.

With this, Seongjun would be going to jail and it'll be all be over.. or so I had hoped.

~*~

It was late at night when I got the notification that viral hit was streaming.

I had almost falling asleep but seeing it woke me right up.

We don't have anything planned so why is he steaming?

When I saw what was happening, my heart dropped to my stomach.

He's really planning to kill them, isn't he?

I knew it was reckless but I couldn't sit back and do nothing.

Not when I knew that I could possibly save their lives.

I dialled the police as I shot up and threw my shoes on.

~*~

I arrived and slammed the door open to see everyone on the floor.

Hobin was the only person conscious as he laid on the floor, blood speckled on his skin as Seongjun stood over him with a smirk.

He turned to face me, "Glad you could join us."

"Leave him alone." I stated bravely, even though I was afraid.

He was fast to try and grab me.

I swiftly avoided, eyeing his body language to avoid his grabs.

He faked a grab and punched me in the stomach, completely winding me.

Seongjun took advantage of the few seconds it took me to recover and grabbed me, throwing me harshly to the ground as I wheezed.

My body ached but I wouldn't give up now.

I aimed a kick at his side, successfully hitting him as I threw a few more towards him.

Although, he didn't seem to injured by my attacks and managed to grab my leg, throwing me to he ground.

My leg crunched.

What was that?

The window shattered as Taehoon came flying through, kicking Seongjun straight in the face.

"What the hell? Is this a relay? If you're going to make an entrance do it all at once." Seongjun complained as he stood.

"I hate it when people mess with my things." Taehoon complained as he glared at Seongjun, briefly glancing at me.

Seongjun smirked, "That's quite the ambiguous choice of-"

Taehoon cut him off, "It was you, wasn't it? You're the asshole who drank my beer."

He aimed a back kick at Seongjun.

All Seongjun did was take hits and dodge.

For a while, he wasn't fighting back and it looked like Taehoon had the upper hand.

Seongjun tried to grab Taehoon but failed as his hands were still slippery.

He smashed the bottle and spilled it on the ground.

"Who said I can only use my feet?" Taehoon punched Seongjun in the face, knocking him down.

Seongjun smirked and grabbed Taehoon, throwing him down.

I stood up shakily, my leg trembling beneath me.

My body almost tumbled to the ground as I tried to walk.

Taehoon got back up and quickly charged at Seongjun.

When Seongjun grabbed him, Taehoon span out of his grip and kicked him in the chest.

Seongjun finally fell unconscious.

Where the fuck are the police?

I'm sure I told them our location ages ago...

We were all caught off guard as Seongjun got up again.

Wasn't he supposed to be unconscious?

He grabbed Taehoon from behind and pulled him into a chokehold.

Ignoring the pain in my leg, I charged towards them, grabbing Seongjun's wrist as he was about to hit Taehoon's leg with a metal pole.

Taehoon's unconscious... I should've done better.

Seongjun glared at me and snatched him arm out of my grip, raising the pole above his head, aiming to him me.

It was then Hobin grabbed Seongjun's leg, "Don't do it. I'm sorry. I'll take down the videos... so please just stop."

Tears rolled down Hobin's cheeks as he begged him.

Seongjun grumbled in annoyance and threw the pipe down, slumping on the floor.

My legs stopped working as I collapsed, landing beside Taehoon.

"It was 244 who started all this, right? Let's finish this." Seongjun dialled a number and lifted his phone to his ear.

It was then I noticed the flashing lights outside.

Finally... the police are here.

He smirked as he blackmailed the man on the phone, "I have detailed records of the distribution of illegal political funds..."

Seongjun allowed the police to take him away.

He gave us both a smile as he left.

Hobin and I sat there in stunned silence.

I reached out and gently shook Taehoon, hoping he'd wake up.

He groaned, his eyes fluttering open as he tilted his head to look at me.

Taehoon smiled weakly up at me as he reached up and placed his hand on my cheek, his thumb caressing my cheek, "Are you okay?"

The question made me frown as I looked at his bruised body.

"My leg hurts but I'll be okay. The real question is if you are alright?"

"I'm fine." Taehoon lied as he slowly got into a sitting position, his slow and sluggish movements contradicting his words.

He looked relieved as he scanned over my body for injuries.

More flashing lights appeared as medics rushed in.

They were clearly shocked as they saved all the beaten and injured people laying on the floor.

It was then I realised Hobin had disappeared. Where did he go?

Is it possible that he followed Seongjun? Why?

I just hoped he would be okay.

~*~

I was glad to find out that my ankle was only sprained and that nothing had broken.

They had wrapped my ankle and given me crutches to help with walking. Other than that, all I could do was rest my leg for a few weeks.

Grabbing the door handle, I opened the door to the hospital room Taehoon occupied, gently closing it behind me as I noticed he was sleeping.

I let out a sigh as I looked at his injured form, bandages covering it. He's just lucky he got away with cuts and bruises and didn't break any bones.

Pulling out a chair, I sat down beside the bed and gazed at his peaceful sleeping face.

His Dad had been here earlier when he was awake, scolding him for getting so injured.

Taehoon had just grumbled in response and avoided eye contact, much to his Dad's dismay.

My phone pinged as I got a message from Hobin, telling me about a company meeting.

Taehoon and Mangi wouldn't be there as they were still badly injured and in the hospital.

I lifted the bag I had brought and placed it on the bedside table. It contained some of Taehoon's favourite snacks as I knew he wouldn't care for a basket of fruit or flowers.

Then, I leaned down and kissed his soft, pale cheeks.

I stood up to leave and was surprised when Taehoon grabbed my wrist.

"How long have you been awake?"

Taehoon smirked at me as I stared blankly at him in response, "Oh, you know just long enough to feel that kiss."

Instead of giving him the reaction he wanted, I just shrugged, "Hobin's having a meeting. I'll tell you about it later."

Taehoon sat up and looked upset that I was leaving as soon as he had woken up.

I frowned and avoided eye contact, "Don't look at me like that. I'm guessing it's important if he suddenly called a meeting like this. I'll come back when the meeting finishes."

The brown haired boy sighed in response, reaching his long arms towards me, silently asking for a hug.

I complied, leaning towards him and pulling him into a hug, my arms fitting snugly around his upper body.

Arms wrapped around my waist, pulling me closer as Taehoon rested his head against mine.

The warmth of his body and the familiar scent comforted me as we both held each other.

Taehoon gently kissed my head before releasing me, playfully ruffling my hair as he did so.

I huffed playfully and then smiled.

"Go before I change my mind and hold you captive forever." Taehoon joked as he shooed me away.

~*~

When I arrived at the company building, it seemed like they were all waiting for me as Hobin, Snapper, Gaeul and Rumi were already sitting around the table.

I quietly greeted them after seeing Hobin's serious expression.

On the table there was a bloody bag with a usb inside.

"There's something I haven't told you." Hobin started to explain why he had called us here, "Seongjun didn't kill himself."

"Huh? What do you mean?" Snapper asked.

"Then..." I trailed off as I thought about how to word my sentence, "When you disappeared was it because you went after Seongjun. What happened?"

Hobin smiled sadly as he explained what he had seen.

So.. that's why he was insistent on helping with Seongjun's funeral.

"Are you trying to get revenge!?" Snapper exclaimed.

"How can you even cover up something like that?!" Rumi asked in shock.

"Hobin... even being associated with him is dangerous enough. Are you sure you should be calling him out? I know what he did but... what if someone dies this time around?" I frowned as I thought about the heavy injuries some of our members had gained from the fight with Seongjun.

"I know but I can't just let him get away with this.." Hobin sighed, "This isn't for revenge. He has done some terrible things. That's what my channel is about."

Snapper sighed in frustration, "How would you even take someone like that out?"

First, we had to get much stronger before attempting to call him out.

~*~

________________________________
1680 words

A/n I just recently finished reading questism and I'm disappointed there are barely any ffs

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

255K 9.8K 52
𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗮𝗻 𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝗿𝗱 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗴𝗴𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝗵𝗶𝗴𝗵 𝘀𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹, 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝘄𝗶𝘀𝗵 𝘄�...
288K 13.2K 38
One where Jin is Jungkooks bodyguard but thy don't get along very well .......... U know what happens next 😉 ♾
12.1K 619 24
At first, she didn't like him. He was your typical neighborhood bully. But eventually, they get to know each other because of their friendship throug...
150K 5.6K 46
You are running away, from your home, friend, responsibility and your past. A guy helps you out. Will he be able to change your fate? ...