Back to the beginning

By Marvelpart3

One event had changed the life of Isaac Tate Roberts for the rest of his life. What is when the one thing he... More

Cast - Act 1
Prologue - The beginning of it all
One | the unknown
three | hospital
four | visit
fife | bar time
six | secrets
seven | who is it?
eight | death follows
nine | losing
ten | the murder house
eleven | the reveal
twelve | back to normal
Cast Act - 2
Prolouge - New start
thirteen | new york
fourteen | coincidence
fifteen | bodega
sixteen | suspects
seventeen | apartement
eightteen | shrine
nineteen | gale?
twenty | life or death
twenty-one | ending a familie line
Just some ranting

Two | the attack

957 25 1
By Marvelpart3

In seconds Isaac had grabbed the phone and hung up on the call. He felt fear creep up his spine a fear he hadn't felt in a long time a fear he thought would never resurface but he was wrong.

'Systems armed' came over the speaker of the automated home system. Both teens wear visibly scared of what was going on. Isaac tried to keep is fear down for the sake of Tara he didn't need her to freak out completely so he grabbed one of the knifes out of the knife holder in a case he needed something to defend the both of them.

"Tara, I need you to stay as calm as possible, okay. I won't leave your side you will be okay." Isaac told her as he hold her and in his.

"I don't know if I can. I'm scared." She told him and hold his hand a little tighter.

"I - I know I'm scared to but we will be okay." He told her, Tara knew what he had went through as a kid and knew what effect it had on him, so she nodded her head in agreement and started texting Amber frantically, but ended up with the caller on the other line again.

The phone rung again she answered it, saying, "This isn't fucking funny, Amber."

"I told you, this isn't Amber," replied the misterious person on the other end. Tara's phone dinged indicating that she got a notification, making both Tara and Isaac look at it. It was a video of their friend Amber, taken from the outside off her house, "Amber's looking praticularly fetching tonight. She really shouldn't leave her phone lying around for anyone to clone."

"What do you want, you piece of shit." Snapped Isaac, taking the phone away from Tara.

"I told you, I want to play a game," said the person. "Stab movie trivia, three rounds. You call the cops, she dies. You get a question wrong, she dies. Her parents aren't home. I can be in that room in 15 seconds."

Both teen's didn't say a thing and just looked scared at each other. Not hearing anything, he asked, "You want a warmup question?"

"I told you, I don't know these movies!" Tara exclmaimed scared. "Aske me about something I do I know. Ask me about It Follow. Ask me about Hereditay. Ask me about The Witch!" She said through out her voice got louder and more desprate, but all her please where ignored.

"Or ask me on anything serial killer releated I'm the person to know this shit." Isaac said as he had grabbed the phone out off Tara's hand.

"Fine. This question is for both of you. Maybe Isaac can't answer it, if we take in consideration he doesn't like stab." The person said. "In the first Stab movie, what Woodsboro native was introduced as the franchise's main character?"

"It's Sidney Prescott!" Exclaimed Tara despretaly trying to safe her friend.

"It's Sidney Prescott and she lived on Elm, idiot she is my cousin you really thing I woulnd't knowthis." Added the boy calmly.

"Correct. You see, you're gonna do great at this," said the person on the other side, "Okay, question one..."

"No, we got that one right. It should count," replied the girl.

"Anyone could habe gotten that one right Sidney's in every movie but the last one," he replied. "It's common sense. Question one, thos one's for you, Isaac. Who wrote the original book that the Stab movies are based on?"

"The chick from TV," replied the boy as his eyes darted around the room making sure that he could see if someone was to attack them.

"The chick from TV, is not gonna cut it, Isaac. I know you know her name." said the killer.

The boy racked his brain trying to remember the name. It took him a few seconds but than he got it by thinking about Dewey, "Gale Weathers!" he exclaimed loudly, the panic and fear he was felling was increasing by th minute. He couldn't lose another person because someone thought it was okay to come after people and kill them, "It is Gale Weather, you motherfucker!"

"Correct," said the person. "Amber might live to see the sunrise."

"Question two this one is for you Tara: Who played the dumb bitch at the beginning of Stab 1 who asnwers the phone and gets carved up by the killer?" He said, as Isaac took his phone.

Tara was trembling with fear still holding Isaac's hand in an iron grip , "Fuck you."

"Is that the answer you're going with? A non-answer counts as a wrong asnwer, Tara. Time's running out." he mocked her, macking noises like he was clock. "Tick-tock, tick-tock, tick-tock, tick-tock, tick-tock..."

Isaac was googling the answer as fast as he could, when he found the name he showed it Tara, "Heather Graham!" she exclamied as her hand's where trembling from all the fear she was feeling. Isaac wasn't feeling any better.

"Correct! You pulled that one out," chuckeld the killer. "Now for the final question to both of you. Who was the killer in Stab 1."

"Oh, I know this one, you fucker," snapped Tara, "It's Billy Loomis! He was Sidney's boyfriend, and he was played by Luke Wilson, and I got you asshole!" She sobbed out in relief but Isaac wasn't as reliefed as she was and Tara noticed that as the person on the line said, "Oh, I'm sorry, Tara, but that's just not correct,"

"What?" Asked Tara in disbelief as she looked at her friend wjho looked down sadly, "No, no. it is. It is. That is right." Isaac had heard the story of Billy Loomis and Stu Macher since he was a kid.

A chuckled left the other persons mouth. "The correct answer is Billy Loomis and Stu Macher. There are two killers in the original Stab." The two teen could pratically hear the smirk in his voice, "I'm afraid someone's got to die now."

"Oh, hell you won't asshole stay away from her you face fucker." grubled Isaac, grabbing the knife from the counter. "Come on Tara we have to go."

Both teens went to the door the second the door opened, they saw a looming figure in a black cloak with a Halloween mask stood right infront of them.

Without any other thought in their head, the pair went to shut the door but failed, because the killer took a swipe  at Tara an managed to slice her through the shirt she was wearing. Isaac took a swipe with the knife at the person in the process he pushed Tara behind him to keep her safe and out off reach for who ever the hell it was behind the mask.

Both used all their strenght inorder to close the door, as they leaned againest the door Tara armed the house again. The doot rattled and shook.

"The police are on their way, asshole." Tara shouted through the door so the person outside could hear her. She was already full on sobbing and shacking in fear, her hands unable to hold the knife still that Isaac had given her.

Isaac was calm to the outside eye but his mind was anything but calm it was like the storm with heavy rain and thunder that blazing through the whole town like when he six.

Both teens didn't know what do to but hope that the police would be their soon. "Come on motherfucker, fuck off the police will be here any second." Isaac said but stopped in his tracks the second the door unlocked and the home automatic system said 'Systems disarmed'

Normally in a situation like this you would run away from the place that wasn't safe but both Tara and Isaac didn't move. Tara took her phone in order to arm the house but each time they armed it the killer disarmed it as fast as they would arm it, which only brought them more fear and panic.

The rattling of the door stopped after some time and the only thing you could hear where the trembling breath's the teens took in as they stared at the door as the phone rang, which made both of them shrink before Tara answered the phone.

"Bonus question, Tara," said the killer to the teens who where trembling in a shear amount of fear.

"Please stop," Tara pleaded desperately, which made Isaac angry. He thought that Tara should never fell like he felt when he was a kid.

"Do you think I made it inside your house before you could rearm?" Asked the killer, making both of them panic.

"Listen hear you little fucker this isn't my first time so come and fight me you cunt or keep your depressed self the hell away from us." Isaac snapped as he tock the phone away from Tara.

"Oh, little Isaac did you really think a few insults would keep you or Tara safe?" Asked the killer on the phone.

"No, but you know what." Isaac said as he took a small stab backwards, "Never fuck with someone who survived this shit before."

Isaac shoved Tara out of the way as he ducked down, dodging the knife the killer swing at him from behind after he came out of the shadow. Isaac came back up quickly and managed to punch the person right in the face knocking him down as Isaac got on top of the person he punched them again. However, as Isaac thought he had an upper hand on the killer he felt the cold metal of the knife stabbing him in his side before it was ripped out again and back inside.

As the ghostface was going to rip the knife out of Isaac again, his attention was ripped away from Isaac and to Tara who had thrown a glass at his head.

Before stalking over to Tara he ripped the knife out of Isaac who screamed in out in pain, wiping the blood off, he stalked towards Tara who was scrambling away only to be stopped by the wall.

Isaac heard Tara scream out in pain as the killer stabbed her in her stomach. Isaac tried to get back up to help Tara he saw how the person threw her onto the counter in the kitchen, she stumbled and hit the counter making her twist into an uncomfortable stand.

Tara managed to kit the person in the face. They groaned and fell back into the open door. Tara got up and tried to make a run only to be grabbed by the hair and to be thrown onto the floor.

Isaac managed to get up and stumble towards the killer who was stalking after Tara who was dragging her body across only to be turned around as Isaac fell back down on his knees, he knew he was bleeding pretty badly but he needed to help Tara. Tara kicked them but they kicked right back. Everyone in the room could hear how the bone cracked under the pressure.

"NO." Screamed Tara in fear and in pain. She turned back around to try and get away from the masked person only to be turned around again as she put her hand up and the knife went right through it. Tara looked at her hand and screamed out.

Isaac managed to grab the persons shoulder and spun the around as they tried to stab Tara in her chest but the killer had the upper hand as the boy was injured and bleeding heavily and pushed him down and stabbed in his stomach and ripped it out again only to stab it right back inside.

In the time the killer was occupied with Isaac, Tara dragged her body to the front door without looking back, she couldn't. She felt pain and sadness because she left her best friend to die.

She whimpered and cried, dragging her body floor. "Help!" She was nearly free, when she was flipped over.

She could hear the sirens of the police cars and the blue lights.

As the killer drew the knife above their head, tilting their head to the side and slammed it right into her stomach. Everything went black for both teens.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 1.6K 38
The 'core 5' is the group of kids that survived the last ghostface murders, the group consists of; Sam and Tera Carpenter, Chad and Mindy Meeks-Marti...
1.9K 41 9
what if Amber was the one who got attacked.. started. november 1st ended. november 29
23.5K 313 19
Evelyn Freeman was the twin sister of the infamous๏ฟผ Amber Freeman. Last year events left Evelyn traumatized and she developed trust issues. I mean wh...
65.9K 1.5K 12
"๐Ž๐ก ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐จ๐ง ๐“๐š๐ซ๐š... ๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ฆ๐ž ? ๐ƒ๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž๐  ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ค๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐ž...