What just happened...?

By Gravityfalls67676

*Name* and their cousin and their lil bro just fell through a portal,but that's not important. Dream has some... More

Before we start! :D
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Chapter 11

9 0 0
By Gravityfalls67676

                                                                            ~Chapter 11-Shattered?~

Ghost Dream Pov:

I was wandering around Nightmare's castle until I bumped into someone and fell over. 'Are you alright?',the person asked. 'Yes...',I responded. 'Hey!What's your name?',the person asked. 'Oh, I'm Dream nice to meet you!',I smiled. 'D-Dream!?',The person screams shocked before continuing,'It's me Nighty!'. I looked up to see the uncorrupted version of Nightmare. 'Oh my stars!!!Is it really you!?',I say clinging onto Nightmare as if he'd disappear if I let go. 'What happened?',He asks with a soft voice and a concerned look on his face.

~After Dream explained~

'WHAT!?',He yelled in anger. I flinch which caused him to stop his 'little' temper tantrum. 'I'm sorry about corrupted, he's just an idiot for actually persuading you.',He pauses for a moment before saying,'I'll speak with him later'. After that meeting, I teleported behind Broken star(his nickname for Shattered).

Shattered pov:

I was just talking to Noot(Shattered's nickname for Nightmare) until Bright appeared behind me and I screamed. 'Shattered?',Noot asked. 'Yea?',I said. 'Why did you scream?',Noot said. 'Oh! I just thought of something cursed',I responded. 'What was it?',Noot said. 'Dream being back somehow',I responded. 'Yea,imagine that!',Noot laughed.

Noot/Nightmare's pov:

Sometime after I was talking to Shattered, I was peacefully in my room until i felt Moonlight's and someone else's presence. 'Moonlight?',I said. 'you..',he said with his aura getting darker,'BASTARD'.'Whatever do you mean Moonlight?',I said. 'You know exactly what i mean',he said in a sharp tone before saying,'turn around',(Passive was infront of corrupted btw). I turned around to see 'DREAM!?',I screamed. 'Hi!',He chirped happily. I start running out of my room and down the hall until I see....

---------------------------------------

Cliffhangger! =)

---------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

737K 27.2K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
619K 31.4K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
199K 7K 96
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
447K 30.4K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...