Hearts of the Lonely (Reader...

Por cos_at_your_service

Y/N becomes lost in the forest while camping, and a ghoul, Mountain, finds them. They are brought back to a c... Más

1- Lost
2- What the Fuck
3- Cara Mia
4- Introductions
5- New Home
6- Ritual
7- Rats
8- Plants
9- Ghouls
10- Ghouls (Pt. 2)
12- Work
13- "Wait, did he plan a date?"
14- Quick Visit
15- His Greenhouse
16- Summer Solstice
17- Friends
18- Special
19- Alone
20- Rescue Mission
21- Time Together
22- Caught
23- Ghouls & Angels
24- Phantom
25- Full Moon
26- Shopping Fiasco
27-Meetings
28- Rising Tension
29- Confrontation
30- Favors
31- Trouble Brewing
32- Febreeze & Foiled Plans
33- Temporary Housing
34- *Back Again
35- Test
36- *Test (Pt. 2)
37- Fall Festival
38- An Eventful Halloween
39- Season's Greetings
40- The Chimes Close to Midnight
41- New Plans

11- Band Practice

903 32 24
Por cos_at_your_service

Group Chat

Copia: Practice is at 2 today, y'all

Aether: 👍

Sunshine: Should I be there?

Copia: Yup; Y/N, you can come too

Okay! It's at the church right?

Cirrus: in the church basement

. . .

"Hit it!"

The church basement seemed much more modern than the main level. Oak panels and rugs covered the main room's floor, with a similar design in the bathroom, office rooms, and small kitchen. The main room had acoustic drywall and tapestries hung on the walls in an effort to reduce noise, but you could hear the band from the upstairs lobby when you came into the church.

You currently sat in the corner of the room on a beanbag, listening to the ghouls play "Square Hammer" while Copia struggled to learn the song. He had a music stand with sheet music on it, but had trouble with learning the notes. Terzo sang along, teaching him. Occasionally, Copia would look at you for a smile of approval.

As the song ended, you clapped and got up. The ghouls gave each other high fives and practiced challenging parts of the song. Terzo pointed at the sheet music and gave Copia advise.

"Great job!" You told him.

"Don't lie. I did a shit job," Copia said.

"It was good for your first time!" Terzo told him.

"Please. I need to practice more; that was terrible. I even know the song just not the damn notes!" Copia retorted. He put the paper into a folder.

"Ungrateful son of a. . ." Terzo muttered as he took the folder. "I have to leave. Good luck practicing!"

Terzo took your hand and kissed it. "Y/N. Donec iterum conveniant."

As Copia walked Terzo out, Sodo came up behind you and started making kissing noises.

"Look who's got a simp already!" He mocked. You were going to turn around to scold him, but he gave you a hug from behind.

"Want to play my guitar?" He offered.

"Why not," you responded. Sodo stopped hugging you, and got his guitar and a pick. He put the strap over your head and adjusted it for you.

"Ok, do this," Sodo told you. He stood behind you and guided your hands. He put your hand on the fretboard and then strummed with the other.

"I only sing, so this is definitely different," you told him.

"Such a good job, baby," Sodo whispered in your ear. His body was pressed against yours, with his tail wrapped around your leg. The rest of the ghouls stopped practicing, and one cleared their throat.

Sodo dropped his hands and tail and stepped away from you. "Fine! Darling, watch this."

Sodo took the guitar and pick from you, and played a riff. When he finished, he made a show of licking the pick and tossing it back to you. You were going to give it back to him, but he made you keep it.

"Start up 'He Is', I want another go at this one," Copia called out as he entered the room.

Sodo and Aether started playing the acoustic guitars that were in the corner while Rain joined in with his bass. Swiss motioned for you to sing with him, Copia, and Sunshine. You gathered around the music stand and began the song.

"We're standing here by the abyss and the world is in flames. Two star-crossed lovers reaching out to the beast with many names."

As you four sang the chorus, you joined Swiss in singing harmony.

"He is, he's the shining in the light without whom I cannot see. And he is insurrection, he is spite, he's the force that made me be. . ."

Mountain and the ghoulettes started playing along. Sunshine even started to play a tambourine.

"We're hiding here inside a dream, and all our doubts are now destroyed. The guidance of the morning star will lead the way into the void."

Swiss started to make movements to go along with the song.

"He is"

You pointed at Swiss.

"He's the shining in the light without whom I cannot see"

Swiss covered his eyes.

"And he is insurrection, he is spite, he's the force that made me be"

You took his hands away and put your hands over your heart.

"He is"

You both pointed at each other.

"Nostro Dispater"

He held out his hand.

"Nostr'Alma Mater"

You put your hand in his.

"He is"

Swiss used his free hand to gesture around the room. You saw that Sodo and Aether switched to their electric guitars for the instrumental portion of the song. Swiss picked up one of the acoustic guitars and began to play it.

"And he is the disobedience that holds us together!. . ."

You and Copia held hands while singing.

"And we are falling over the precipice."

As the final notes were played, you gave Copia a smile.

"That's such a pretty song," you said.

"It is. Y/N, I have to leave for a meeting, but you can stay if you wish," Copia told you.

"I think I will."

"Okay, have a great rest of your day!" Copia gave you a wave as he headed out. The rest of the ghouls started to pack up their instruments, and left.

. . .

"Uh, before you leave, I wanted to tell you that you have a beautiful voice."

You just finished helping Cumulus carry her bags upstairs and came down to hear Mountain's voice.

"Thank you."

"Why don't you sing more often?"

"I only like to sing in groups, not by myself."

"Ah."

There was a moment of awkward silence until Mountain asked you if you'd ever played the drums before.

"No," you responded. Mountain stood up and motioned for you to come by him. You were the only ones left, so you felt comfortable letting him teach you. You sat down on the stool and he gave you two drumsticks.

"Okay, so you're gonna want to hit this cymbal and that drum."

You did as you were told.

"Again, but faster," he told you. He laughed when you missed the cymbal as you tried to go even faster than before.

"How did I miss that! It's not even that far away!" You exclaimed.

"Here," Mountain took your hands in his, teaching you the correct way. His hands shook as he applied little pressure on your hands and his tail lightly swayed as he played. "Now, use the pedal to hit the bass drum as you play."

He let go of your hands and let you try. You did the same pattern as before and hit the bass drum every other beat.

"Yes! Just like that! Can I show you something?" You got off the stool and gave Mountain the drumsticks. He started with the same pattern, but added more each time it repeated. When he finished, it didn't seem like the same pattern anymore.

"That's amazing!" You gleefully told him.

"I don't have much time for teaching, but I could try. Are you free next Friday?" Mountain said as he packed his bag.

"I think so."

"Would you like to meet me then?"

You stopped for a moment. You really didn't care if you learned how to drum or not, but saying no would hurt Mountain's feelings.

"Sure!" You told him.

"Okay, I can text you the location!"

~

Oh gosh.

They are always so sweet, and now they are going to meet me next Friday!

What do I do? I can't bring the drum set to the gardens. I could bring paper plates and use sticks? That's cheesy, but it might work.

Satan, I hope they didn't notice me staring at them for the entirety of "He Is." Fucking embarrassing is what that would be. I was shaking when teaching them too, oh gosh.

Oh, but what about Friday! I have to get home from work early, change, get there before them, set everything up. . .

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

28.9K 287 30
Hello!! This is a whole book of One Shots and Preferences of the Ghouls in Ghost !! I am sorry if their will be WAY more Mountain , Sodo , and Rain...
4.8K 189 31
Hi! This is my book for headcanons and one-shots for the band Ghost B.C., not gonna lie, it's mostly smut.
39.5K 1.6K 70
-Finally the balaclava was gone too and she turned to you and you saw your girl for the first time. Your pants tightened and you would have sworn tha...
12.3K 118 37
I, personally would've name the book "heheeh" (not very professional of me as always but can be anything short) and put like the "ghost band one shot...